Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

GunChicka posted:

I'll explain, but it's really stupid. Didn't intend to make up a character at first, just registered for LP's and stuff but my life is really boring and I liked reading E/N so I had an idea for a crazy e/n thread I planned on stretching out for a long time. I just googled for pictures to use (which is really inconsiderate in hind sight but I figured I was just making up a story and it was harmless as they were public) as I wanted to lay some groundwork so when my story started becoming unbelievable and people dug up posts it'd seem more believable. Anyhow I got carried away with posting and shouldn't have used someone else's pictures. It was all a dumb idea anyways and I regret it. Everyone return to normal and I'll do better things with my time and just feel really embarrassed about this whole thing from and never post again.

Things to do to improve one's life:

- hobbies
- hang out with friends
- get more friends to hang out with
- hell, some of them might even be from the internet it's still good
- drugs
- fulfilling work etc...

Things not to do to improve one's life:
- drugs
- take pictures from a girl in a wheelchair in order to build a persona around it on an internet forum jesus christ what is wrong with you???
- D&D subforum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

GunChicka posted:

I'll explain, but it's really stupid. Didn't intend to make up a character at first, just registered for LP's and stuff but my life is really boring and I liked reading E/N so I had an idea for a crazy e/n thread I planned on stretching out for a long time. I just googled for pictures to use (which is really inconsiderate in hind sight but I figured I was just making up a story and it was harmless as they were public) as I wanted to lay some groundwork so when my story started becoming unbelievable and people dug up posts it'd seem more believable. Anyhow I got carried away with posting and shouldn't have used someone else's pictures. It was all a dumb idea anyways and I regret it. Everyone return to normal and I'll do better things with my time and just feel really embarrassed about this whole thing from and never post again.

Look, things that are...

Disco Infiva posted:

Things to do to improve one's life:

- hobbies
- hang out with friends
- get more friends to hang out with
- hell, some of them might even be from the internet it's still good
- drugs
- fulfilling work etc...

Things not to do to improve one's life:
- drugs
- take pictures from a girl in a wheelchair in order to build a persona around it on an internet forum jesus christ what is wrong with you???
- D&D subforum

Curse your fast typing fingers.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

GunChicka posted:

I'll forgive you because at least you didn't try some lame 'aha! that was my plan all along and you fell for it' bullshit.

But as your punishment, you have to learn German and tell us what happened to that girl in the wheelchair, because I am really curious as to whether she's a cyborg now.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

GunChicka posted:

One of the better long term con/gimmicks I have seen(as in played well as long as it lasted, weird content). Too bad you couldn't spin it out long enough to have a miraculous recovery/become a cyborg super soldier, tho.

E: post real pics now of yourself now!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol i love this place

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
comimg back here and explaining really shows some spine

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

GunChicka posted:

Kudos for coming clean, but also are you actually insane? I mean actually this is one of the weirdest things I've seen someone do on the internet. Couldn't you do something normal like microwave used diapers and wear them?

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

GunChicka posted:

actually i respect you for this. most people kinda go radio silent or roll with the punches (urgh sorry) or puppet master or some stupid bullshit.

you owned up, and the gimmick was a good one. and don't stop posting, you seem like a chill person in general gimmick or not.

:)

e: oh and dont get me wrong this will prob follow you around for possibly ever but look at the upside, at least you're not getting dog loving jokes constantly thrown at you like morally inept or your mom constantly hit on like microwave's

Rickycat has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Aug 26, 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's not like this is the first time this poo poo has happened on this site.

It may not be the funniest time, but it's definitively not the first.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The classy thing to do would have been to get gender reassignment surgery (if needed) paralyze yourself and get a bunch of tattoos to turn the lie into the truth

Coming clean is an acceptable substitute I guess.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Rickycat posted:

actually i respect you for this. most people kinda go radio silent or roll with the punches (urgh sorry) or puppet master or some stupid bullshit.

you owned up, and the gimmick was a good one. and don't stop posting, you seem like a chill person in general gimmick or not.

same

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Joeycat = Best cat

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Imo mod challenge to post real picture.

It's the only way ti be sure.

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

Rickycat posted:

e: oh and dont get me wrong this will prob follow you around for possibly ever but look at the upside, at least you're not getting dog loving jokes constantly thrown at you like morally inept or your mom constantly hit on like microwave's

It's not respectable to own up after getting caught.

It's also not a "gimmick" in a funny way - this person was legitimately trying to be another person for whatever reason - how often does that end up good in real life?

"GunChicka" should cancel his/her accounts on this forum, and any other dead gay forums, reevaluate his/her life, and seek help.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

evil spiff posted:

It's also not a "gimmick" in a funny way - this person was legitimately trying to be another person for whatever reason - how often does that end up good in real life?

"GunChicka" should cancel his/her accounts on this forum, and any other dead gay forums, reevaluate his/her life, and seek help.

Nah it's cool

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

They just thought this was the Lets Play subforum.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

evil spiff posted:

The talented mr GunChicka

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Seriously though that's hosed up. Now I feel bad having masturbated to those pictures of some girl in a wheelchair who was not in fact something awful forums user GunChicka.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Mods, name change!

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Quit being jabronis, post pics.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
*with hope still in his heart that gunchicka might just be a bored hot babe that was posing as another equally hot babe, he closes his eyes thoughtfully* i...i forgive you. heck i even respect you..

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

GunChicka posted:

post the real picture. also are you a dude or what

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Some days I get to go outside

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

FreshFeesh posted:

Some days I get to go outside

I feel like you should be having a verbal argument with Jack Ryan over a little off the books mission gone wrong, called Reciprocity

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Well thank you for coming along to this interview, I appreciate you have other job offers to consider.

Not a problem, I have heard great things about your company so I wanted to give you guys a chance to interview me.

Great! OK let's start with the "usual" questions, sorry it's a HR thing Haha So, how do you like to spend your time outside of work?

Well I like reading and cycling.

Oh? That's interesting. It's good to keep fit.

Yeah. Oh and until recently my hobby was to steal photos of a good looking girl who has a physical disability and pretend to be her with elaborate back stories on a internet forum I paid $10 to be on.

Oh. I see.

Yeah sadly though I was recently rumbled by a simple reverse image search so now I need a new hobby. Maybe I'll join reddit and pretend to be an elderly black lesbian who remembers the civil rights movement but laments over the fact while she was treated better regarding her skin colour she was still discriminated against due to her sexually.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
*picture poster breaks imaginary rules of internet posting; treads dangerously close to exposing innate, but unspoken reality of all internet posting.*

*other internet posters begin to rumble.*

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
This thread is like CompuServe Instagram, gunChicka was the only one doing it right.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Quit being jabronis, post pics.

I've never faked it :colbert:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

oldpainless posted:

VendaGoat posted:

Mods, name change!

Adding a vote for this.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.

GunChicka posted:

Hmm... Makes me wonder why. Not my place to judge. Just curious as to why you'd want to do something like that.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Bloody Cat Farm posted:

Hmm... Makes me wonder why. Not my place to judge. Just curious as to why you'd want to do something like that.

the truth is he wanted to be a sexy babe on the net and came up with the e/n story when caught in his lies.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

El Gar posted:

Hi here is a picture of me, Gar.

Seems fishy.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

GunChicka posted:

Thanks

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
It's a very oddball thing to do and belies a probably deep seated self-esteem issue. Plus it's wrong to steal someone's pictures even if they are made public. Granted, this is on a forum with constant threads dedicated pretty much solely to stealing someone else's pictures in order to make fun of them so take the criticism for what it is, I guess.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

tbp posted:

the truth is he wanted to be a sexy babe on the net and came up with the e/n story when caught in his lies.

And the truth is also that he did a good job at it for a long time and everybody had a bit of fun. But once the fun stopped we all learned a valuable lesson in humility. The internet is a cool place, one can learn a lot here.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

You look like a young Steve Vai, but you don't have to! Just get a haircut.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Nice persimmon woods.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

pixelbaron posted:

*with hope still in his heart that gunchicka might just be a bored hot babe that was posing as another equally hot babe, he closes his eyes thoughtfully* i...i forgive you. heck i even respect you..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!