Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I breached a door with loving explosives today and I'm still hard.

Another couple hours and I'll probably call a doctor.

Reporting you to DnD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Explosives? drat son. Whatever happened to a rabbit, a ram, and an attitude?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
It was one of those steel bars type security doors. Back up plan was to yank it off with the bearcat & wench but it didn't go down that way :shrug:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

It was one of those steel bars type security doors. Back up plan was to yank it off with the bearcat & wench but it didn't go down that way :shrug:

wait you don't do your warrants out of a Kia Sorento and a few unmarked sedans? LOOKIT MR FANCYPANTS

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Yea sorry your dysfunctional department doesn't have anyone who can write grants.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Ugh typical militaristic American police. :fuckoff:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Bearcat & wench? Sounds like a weekend stag in Bratislava with Bernard

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

DrakeriderCa posted:

Bearcat & wench? Sounds like a weekend stag in Bratislava with Bernard

Oh Yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0

Since it's a Eurotrip movie clip link, this post is required to include a picture of Michelle Trachtenberg.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Aug 28, 2015

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Untagged posted:

Oh Yeah

Since it's a Eurotrip movie clip link, this post is required to include a picture of Michelle Trachtenberg.

that awkward moment when the photographer photoshops your legs but not the reflection of your legs

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Ah, so I guess if we don't have CSI:NY level forensic evidence along with independently verified video and audio recordings from at least five different sources then we should just let crimes go.

Who are you to judge another's actions? Is anyone really a "criminal"?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Judges. Why the gently caress do they exist?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Jesus christ I wandered into the COTB thread.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Judges. Why the gently caress do they exist?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I always take out the trash. :argh:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Whip Slagcheek posted:

same :argh:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i do too but my wife puts the kids to bed every night since I work 3rd shift so I don't complain

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Cop gay. So What posted:

Who are you to judge another's actions? Is anyone really a "criminal"?

trick question
cops are the real criminals

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Untagged posted:

Oh Yeah

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If I wanted to take out the trash, I would have been born with a dick.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
gently caress taking out the trash, or recycling. I have my housekeeper do all of that. I draw the line at cleaning my own skidmarks up though, if I can't piss them off the backpan I use the toilet brush because making my housekeeper do it is bad taste.

I need some advice on doing a road trip in the US, my old man and brother want to drive across the States and I want a cynical, bitter opinion off native cops. What's better, East to West coast and where to start/finish or all the way up the West coast from California to Alaska?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

look at the fancy loving euro fag with the housekeeper lol

Is she banging your butler or is that just a stereotype?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
No, after my girlfriend moved out because she was sick of me I had a male friend move in and we don't want to emasculate ourselves by cleaning up after the other one. The housekeeper is actually quite fit....

I've never met anyone with a butler before but plenty with nannies, Au pair's (European nannies that are usually young sexy females that the male of the house regularly irrigates with his proud British semen) and gardeners. gently caress doing that for yourself.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

gently caress taking out the trash, or recycling. I have my housekeeper do all of that. I draw the line at cleaning my own skidmarks up though, if I can't piss them off the backpan I use the toilet brush because making my housekeeper do it is bad taste.

I need some advice on doing a road trip in the US, my old man and brother want to drive across the States and I want a cynical, bitter opinion off native cops. What's better, East to West coast and where to start/finish or all the way up the West coast from California to Alaska?

Depends on what time of year and what you're wanting to see. There are vast stretches of nothing here in the states. The coasts are pretty densely populated and there are certainly some large population centers scattered throughout, but huge swaths of the country are just plain empty.

I-10 and I-40 are both interstates that travel coast to coast. I-10 will start you in Jacksonville, FL, take you along the gulf coast and through New Orleans into Texas where you will have a stretch of road longer than before you got into the state and longer than after you leave the state. Most of it is desert along the way after you get past houston all the way through to California, but there are neat stops along the way. I-40 will start you in North Carolina and take your through the south and into Texas eventually ending in California as well. This is also the same basic path of historic route 66 (the first coast to coast highway) and has a decent amount of tourist bullshit along the way. If you go any of the northern routes, you end up going across the great plains of emptyness that makes up the middle of the country before you hit the rockies and descend down on the pacific northwest full of hippies and weed. California also has a lot of hippies and weed. So does Colorado.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Cheers Mr Nice, that sounds similar to the route I had at number one. Is driving up the Oregon coast worth it?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Northern California and southern Oregon are amazing because of the redwoods, the rest of the drive up is okay but its just beaches and tourist traps.

E: I'm a lovely tour guide despite living here (or maybe because of it). If you're going to hit up Oregon, http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3032517.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

A mathematically optimal road trip

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Stick to the coasts. The interior of america is boring and not worth seeing.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Drive up the west coast but cut through Alberta at some point so I can buy you canadian beer and we can guzzle maple syrup

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Ooooh poo poo passed my Corporal test today. Move over peasant patrolmen!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The west is mostly huge loving expanses of nothing. Beautiful most of the time, but it's huge emptiness. Stick to the coast. I'm driving back home from San Diego to Washington and we decided to take the scenic route through Las Vegas and the desert and up the east side of the mountains. Unless you like hundreds of miles of desert and the occasional roadside brothel interspersed with abandoned buildings and junked cars any time you see possible signs of human habitation.....just loving avoid Nevada besides Vegas or Reno. Jesus Christ Nevada is a terrible state.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Whale Cancer posted:

Ooooh poo poo passed my Corporal test today. Move over peasant patrolmen!

Oh look another fictitious rank to cloud up the real men who compose the ranks of officers and sergeants.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Cop gay. So What posted:

Oh look another fictitious rank to cloud up the real men who compose the ranks of officers and sergeants.

Fictitious rank with a $2/hr raise though.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

All supervisory officers get the gently caress out

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Mike-o posted:

the occasional roadside brothel

I'm not seeing a problem here.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Mike-o posted:

The west is mostly huge loving expanses of nothing. Beautiful most of the time, but it's huge emptiness. Stick to the coast. I'm driving back home from San Diego to Washington and we decided to take the scenic route through Las Vegas and the desert and up the east side of the mountains. Unless you like hundreds of miles of desert and the occasional roadside brothel interspersed with abandoned buildings and junked cars any time you see possible signs of human habitation.....just loving avoid Nevada besides Vegas or Reno. Jesus Christ Nevada is a terrible state.

Basically fly to san diego drive to seattle, then fly to new york and gently caress around then go back to your stupid island. Theres pretty much nothing you need to see in between unless you like meth and lot lizards.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

Basically fly to san diego drive to seattle, then fly to new york and gently caress around then go back to your stupid island. Theres pretty much nothing you need to see in between unless you like meth and lot lizards.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I'm in Seattle for PAX now and I'm unimpressed with the city. Way too many bums and beggars. This is worse than Chicago.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

lol you went to pax

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

lol you went to pax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek