Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
good to see edward snowden getting some perspective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

BexGu posted:

Welcome to that weird little valley that is that is the Oregon Trail Generation.

http://socialmediaweek.org/blog/2015/04/oregon-trail-generation/

Hmm... social media week dot org? Special snowflake sub-categorization.. created to sidestep blame? Hmmm.. Something is coming into focus.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

So what kind of boat is this?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

p drunk when i wrote that, p drunk now though too

lets talk about the one-braincell-@-a-time paradox...I feel like its different from the teleporter dilema, buuut...I'm usually wrong on most things so its alwys fells like a good bet to antibet my betSECOND GUESS MYSELF is what hpopel iaht i mean to say

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

jonPop

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

BigBoss posted:

Is that down South? I don't think that's a millenial thing, I think that's a Southern thing.

True. I remember seeing these uniforms on every white middle-class kid in Mississippi/Lousiana/Alabama in 1999+.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

thathonkey posted:

willennial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYFHi6eOG-k

legit tho, jaden's a philosopher. Watch this whole video it'll change the way you think.

MSFTS

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

How does a baby learn? A baby learns through mimicking, they just mimick. They mimick their parents. They mimick everyhting until they can start mimicking words. Once they're mimicking words they start mimicking more words, and then they start mimicking sentences. Once they're mimicking full sentences and they understan mimicking, and.. words in general and letters and how they work together. They become their own individual speaker. They become these intricate thinkers and speakers on their own, but only after they've been allowed to mimick unjudged. You ahve to look at everybody as a child. They have to be abel to mimick their parents unjudged until they find themselves.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

ThePriceIsRight posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYFHi6eOG-k

legit tho, jaden's a philosopher. Watch this whole video it'll change the way you think.

MSFTS

:argh:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

I was actually pretty obsessed with Jaden for a while. I haven't seen someone speak truths at such a young age.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

being rich is beter than being poor

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

WHATS IN THE BOX

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Node posted:

WHATS IN THE BOX

dicks in the box

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

ThePriceIsRight posted:

I was actually pretty obsessed with Jaden for a while. I haven't seen someone speak truths at such a young age.

this is a baller photo

naem
May 29, 2011

Will smith has a 20 something son he ignores FYI

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

naem posted:

Will smith has a 20 something son he ignores FYI

That makes sense.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

edit: :stare:

SECOND EDIT WHY DO I KEEP FINDING THESE HOLY poo poo PEOPLE

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Aug 28, 2015

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

A misanthrope posted:

edit: :stare:

SECOND EDIT WHY DO I KEEP FINDING THESE HOLY poo poo PEOPLE

:captainpop:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i wish the wreckage of mh370 were found so we could view their selfies.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i'm not sure if the average SA user is way older than i thought, or if all these millennial hate threads are being made by millennials themselves

how old are you fuckers

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

we could make a whole new thread just with plane crash selfies

quote:

Passenger takes video selfie as she flees crashed plane

http://www.itv.com/news/2014-03-14/passenger-takes-video-selfie-as-she-flees-crashed-jet/

quote:

Pilot Matt Fandler appears battered and bloody in photo he took of himself after the horrific crash

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/blood-covered-pilot-survived-mid-air-collision-recounts-terrifying-jump-plane-article-1.1510918

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Vorik posted:

i'm not sure if the average SA user is way older than i thought, or if all these millennial hate threads are being made by millennials themselves

how old are you fuckers

The Millenial thing is just like GBS's "Cuck" thing. It's a "joke", an awful one that Normals think is weird :ssh:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I'm a Millennial and I'm pretty chill. I sexually objectify twinks and make fun of fats.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

who is gonna be first to be beaten to death with a selfie stick

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

basement jihadist posted:

who is gonna be first to be beaten to death with a selfie stick

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Millennials sure love to look at themselves. Pretty healthy self image at least.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

I'd hate to see an "advanced" Asian selfie

Yeah, nobody ever mentions the trans chick when shes hot and passable.

MageMage fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Aug 28, 2015

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Pudding Huxtable posted:

I await the day years from now when the word 'selfie' is synonymous with 'masturbation'

lol im gonna do this

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Toadstrieb posted:

If a millennial "came of age" around the year 2000, as google suggests, then millenials are becoming 30 somethings about now, yes? Look at every rear end in a top hat you see wearing a denim shirt, wearing expensive basketball shoes, sporting a balding head-full of "artisan" pomade in 110 degree heat, and masturbating to fantasies of their very own "startup venture capital firm" while "swiping right". Millennials are now Contemporary Conformists.

Source: http://carles.buzz/the-contemporary-conformist/

If you can get used to the loving insufferable writing, I think this guy has us all beat for identifying what's wrong with millennials.

i read this and it seems to be saying contemporary conformists are people who wear clothes and go in buildings, which i have to agree with

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

notZaar posted:

Millennials sure love to look at themselves. Pretty healthy self image at least.

everyone loves to look at themselves, that's why mirrors exist

millennials love other people to look at them

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Ocean Book posted:

i read this and it seems to be saying contemporary conformists are people who wear clothes and go in buildings, which i have to agree with

rural urban industrial naturalist clothes and go to rural urban industrial naturalist buildings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

were her eyes like that before the crash

• Locked thread