Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Disappointed at the lack of Joeycat photobomb in picture 3.

Anyways, this is the view of my living room and computer desk from over my kitchen sink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!
Well after going back and reading the past 5-6 pages, I suppose I picked a bad time to post a picture as a first timer.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Polegrinder posted:

Well after going back and reading the past 5-6 pages, I suppose I picked a bad time to post a picture as a first timer.

:justpost:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Polegrinder posted:

If it is any consolation your beard is magnificent.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Polegrinder posted:

Do you get a lot of complements on the beard?

E gently caress

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
You look like a bearded, younger Geoffrey Zakarian.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

My house. Inside is my stuff. Decent stuff nothing too fancy. That's my two gates. They are always locked. I figure if you know me you will call ahead and if you don't you can't be that important. I expect the cops to kick it down if needed. Since we are in a terrible drought my lawn looks like poo poo.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Just tell us what bank you robbed and we'll go easy on you

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
are you ground floor? I've thought about doing something similar but I'm second floor and I don't want to be the annoying neighbor

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
What part of the face do you stare at while doing squats?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

GunChicka posted:

I'll explain, but it's really stupid. Didn't intend to make up a character at first, just registered for LP's and stuff but my life is really boring and I liked reading E/N so I had an idea for a crazy e/n thread I planned on stretching out for a long time. I just googled for pictures to use (which is really inconsiderate in hind sight but I figured I was just making up a story and it was harmless as they were public) as I wanted to lay some groundwork so when my story started becoming unbelievable and people dug up posts it'd seem more believable. Anyhow I got carried away with posting and shouldn't have used someone else's pictures. It was all a dumb idea anyways and I regret it. Everyone return to normal and I'll do better things with my time and just feel really embarrassed about this whole thing from and never post again.

:eyepop:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

yo aren't you scared of the cat messing with the insides of that pc? like drat

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GunChicka posted:

I'll explain, but it's really stupid. Didn't intend to make up a character at first, just registered for LP's and stuff but my life is really boring and I liked reading E/N so I had an idea for a crazy e/n thread I planned on stretching out for a long time. I just googled for pictures to use (which is really inconsiderate in hind sight but I figured I was just making up a story and it was harmless as they were public) as I wanted to lay some groundwork so when my story started becoming unbelievable and people dug up posts it'd seem more believable. Anyhow I got carried away with posting and shouldn't have used someone else's pictures. It was all a dumb idea anyways and I regret it. Everyone return to normal and I'll do better things with my time and just feel really embarrassed about this whole thing from and never post again.
Sir, this is a McDonald's drive-through.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

This is awesome. I wish I could get a power rack in my place.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

casual poster posted:

This is awesome. I wish I could get a power rack in my place.

Once I learned that Norse Code is Katy Perry with muscles I began to regret every decision I've ever made in my life

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

is it catnip you are growing under that lamp?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

GunChicka posted:

Lol instead of crippled physically you are crippled emotionally and mentally. Cool gimmick dude.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Tonetta posted:

yo aren't you scared of the cat messing with the insides of that pc? like drat

Lol no. He doesnt mess with things like that.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

is it catnip you are growing under that lamp?

Potatoes, celery, corn, and garlic.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

are you ground floor? I've thought about doing something similar but I'm second floor and I don't want to be the annoying neighbor

We are ground floor, but it's scary deadlifting because our floors are so thin and have like an empty basement underneath!

Psycho Society posted:

What part of the face do you stare at while doing squats?

The bottom lip is when I know I'm past parallel

kru
Oct 5, 2003

hi

Only registered members can see post attachments!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Cat tree spotted.

:toxogond:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can we just merge this and the millennial.jpg thread? It would be synergistic

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

I have heard a rumor that Norse Code squats with a Smith Machine, and this picture is actually of a German apartment.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Ham is delicious, I'm in for some ham.

Hams for all!

You're a mod, make it happen. Or should I say... hamppen?

Please link me to your doom/sludge band. With a beard like that you gotta be in one and I want to hear it.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

part of my apt cue goons being weird about sitting in front of my tv to play video games

I am interested in the art stuff you got going on.

Here I am in the crowd with some buddies seeing Earth in Providence last weekend.

Hillarie Jason took this. She's takes some great photos at metal shows around the Boston area and you should look at her stuff.
http://hillariejason.com/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Detective Thompson posted:

You're a mod, make it happen. Or should I say... hamppen?

:frogout:

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
Another Baltimore bicycling selfie for no reason in particular.

no reason in particular

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Phthisis posted:

Another Baltimore bicycling selfie for no reason in particular.

no reason in particular

Only pussies wear helmets.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Kitchner posted:

Wrong, go away, youre dumb.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Kitchner posted:

Enjoy your brain damage, friend.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
biking the streets of Baltimore is practically a death sentence already. I'll take the helmet for when I get hit by a car

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Picnic Princess posted:

Get a harder head. :colbert:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Kitchner posted:

Hey pal I wear a helmet!

And not just outside during activities. I mean like all the loving time.

Goddamn my fragile head syndrome.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

You are a handsome gentleman.

oldpainless posted:

Hey pal I wear a helmet!

And not just outside during activities. I mean like all the loving time.

Goddamn my fragile head syndrome.

same

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Phthisis posted:

biking the streets ofLiving in Baltimore is practically a death sentence already. I'll take the helmet for when I get hit by a carbullet.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
got a haircut. going out tonight (not as dressed, i'm not a slob) before class starts on monday

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

Too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I was drunk at a party and this photo somehow ended up on my phone.

[Img] http://i.imgur.com/xSXyavbh.jpg[/img]