Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Cheers for the travel advice gents. Across the south via vegas and up to Oregon looks like the plan, my idiot father wants to hire a Mustang and forgets that both his sons are human mudslides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
For the full :patriot: experience you should rent a lifted ford pickup truck. Bonus points for truck nuts or a confederate flag.

poo poo, just buy something like this for $1500 and then just set it ablaze in the airport parking lot before your flight out.

beanieson fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Aug 30, 2015

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Top Gear already proved it's much better to buy a cheap car and then sell it as opposed to renting one.

You could definitely score something pretty awesome for $1500.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
http://imgur.com/AAyMBhD linked so it doesn't kill browsers that hate gifs.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Cheers for the travel advice gents. Across the south via vegas and up to Oregon looks like the plan, my idiot father wants to hire a Mustang and forgets that both his sons are human mudslides.

You're coming to canada right?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

What a lazy gently caress.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

This is fake as poo poo right? The guys outfit, running while drinking his beer, that decades old cruiser with current taser tech, not to mention the camera man who just happens to be in front of the stopped vehicle???

It looks like a low budget Reno 911

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

This is fake as poo poo right? The guys outfit, running while drinking his beer, that decades old cruiser with current taser tech, not to mention the camera man who just happens to be in front of the stopped vehicle???

Yes.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Get out there and film a proper version

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's beautiful

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
https://www.facebook.com/LouisianaStatePolice/videos/1167121879971067/ :(

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

You're coming to canada right?

There is a fair chance I'm in Calgary/Banff in Feb so yes, I can show you how beer is meant to be consumed.

I'm going to go to another Calgary Flames game and be the only person in the crowd that doesn't apologize to the opposing fans for the flames being poo poo.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Better to be a Flames fan than an Oilers fan.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

There is a fair chance I'm in Calgary/Banff in Feb so yes, I can show you how beer is meant to be consumed.

I'm going to go to another Calgary Flames game and be the only person in the crowd that doesn't apologize to the opposing fans for the flames being poo poo.

Color me surprised that a foreigner goes to Banff. I'm around Edmonton but I can try to make it down. Keep me apprised.

For extra steez, show up in a soccer jersey and hooliganize your section of the stadium.

Branis posted:

Better to be a Flames fan than an Oilers fan.

Amen. That's why I'm a Canucks fan, and therefore superior to both.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

DrakeriderCa posted:

Color me surprised that a foreigner goes to Banff. I'm around Edmonton but I can try to make it down. Keep me apprised.

For extra steez, show up in a soccer jersey and hooliganize your section of the stadium.

Amen. That's why I'm a Canucks fan, and therefore superior to both.

Just move to BC to wash the shame of your provincial teams away.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cop impersonator attempts to pull over real cop, with predictable results.

Always love this poo poo.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Police in Russia practicing for a riot. Going for a high realism factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eflt0NTM-ek

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.facebook.com/UKCopHumour/videos/968520166503608

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Aaaahh yes, it's that time of year again where I get to watch videos of my colleagues dancing like some oval office with polio.

I love Banff, so much more fun than Whistler which was full of cunty Russians when I went there.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
If there's one thing russians are good it, it's ruining a good time. And doing drugs that eat your flesh.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

It's from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUtCy8nDHYM&t=151s

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
An officer shot and killed in northern Illinois today. :smith:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Aaaahh yes, it's that time of year again where I get to watch videos of my colleagues dancing like some oval office with polio.

I love Banff, so much more fun than Whistler which was full of cunty Russians when I went there.

Banff is still amateur level national park though. You need to go to Waterton.

Wait, are you going to the park for nature or to have meaningless sex with other tourists?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
The Illinois cop did a footchase alone and was found on a dark alleway.

Cops should always patrol in pairs.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Vahakyla posted:

That's unheard of outside of major cities and even then Chicago is mostly solo patrols except on mids.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Vahakyla posted:

Cop was asking for it am i rite.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Vahakyla posted:

Not feasible in most cities unless you want your taxes going up to fund all of those cops

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Vahakyla posted:

The Illinois cop did a footchase alone

In the news today: Cop does his job.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cop gay. So What posted:

In the news today: Cop does his job.

Well you see he should have just let them fine gentleman run away until his partner arrived, I'm sure he wasn't going to do anything harmful to anyone.

I mean Jesus vahakyla I'm typically on your side here, but what?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I'm for raising taxes so that cops can patrol in pairs so they don't have to work alone ever.
I wasn't victim blaming. But the "chasing alone, found dead" is a theme that most likely wouldn't turn up if cops would be in pairs. It's not the cops fault, he just gets dealt a lovely hand.

I own a business. Tax me plx.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I have a feeling the majority of people are not in favor of doubling the number of police across the country. Quick do a straw poll in DND and report back.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Though as a stopgap I guess I'd be for halving the amount of patrols, ignoring smaller poo poo as to not overwork the patrols and having cops in pairs for overall good.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

"Ignoring poo poo" that's political suicide because people are very NIMBY about poo poo that would otherwise not bother them.

Trust me I would love to ignore the calls for dogs off leash. somebody drinking a bottle of beer in the park, or property damage crashes.

Society has an expectation of their police that if they call for ~something~ they will come, and God help us if we don't. Our rear end will be written up and there will be community meetings about why the police are "indifferent" towards crime.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Instead of chasing them he should have just shot them all in the leg.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Police: hosed if you do, hosed if you don't.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Instead of chasing them he should have just shot them all in the leg.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

"Ignoring poo poo" that's political suicide because people are very NIMBY about poo poo that would otherwise not bother them.

I've heard the same people complain about militarized aggressive over reaching law enforcement, right after calling to report something bullshit like skateboarding teenagers who they wanted arrested because or a black guy out walking acting suspicious but refusing to say further.

Also,

Mike-o posted:

Police: hosed if you do, hosed if you don't.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Sep 1, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Don't you have something better to be doing?

Yes but you called us here. :nallears:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Don't you have something better to be doing?

Yes but you called us here. :nallears:

This x1000.

Don Corneo
Nov 5, 2004
Hohi Hohi

Vahakyla posted:

Though as a stopgap I guess I'd be for halving the amount of patrols, ignoring smaller poo poo as to not overwork the patrols and having cops in pairs for overall good.

I wish we could pick and choose what we do. The other night we had a domestic called in by the wife because her husband refused to empty the dishwasher. I also enjoy the domestics where the abuse is based on one partner being "emotionally distant."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

Banff is still amateur level national park though. You need to go to Waterton.

Wait, are you going to the park for nature or to have meaningless sex with other tourists?

I love to go to far away countries, eat English food, ignore the local customs and do my best to smash the backsides off other English tourists. Also, being English, the only sex I have is an ugly meaningless act that's as mutually degrading as it is desperate.

Banff is a nice place and the skiing is a lot better than anything you get in Europe. It's also cheaper than the Swiss Alps and I hate the French.

• Locked thread