Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

"I saw, I conquered, I came" :pervert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Shine posted:

Getting deep in your cum-guzzling fuckhole, suckling my chute digger with pussy sauce, I'm gonna spew man yogurt all over your gently caress udders, take it cuntwhacker.

Dude stop listening at my door :mad:

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

hoobajoo posted:

I think there's a 90% chance you're a virgin, because who the gently caress wants dry sex? Think for one second, have you ever wanted a dry blowjob? Seriously, doing it dry is the minimum pleasure for both of you; if you don't believe me, then let her dry-gently caress your anus with a strap-on first, and see if no lube is still "maximum pleasure".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItsbLzc73s

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I came, thanks.

Anyone have any band-aids?

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello

Anne Whateley posted:

Gardasil protects against the most common cancer strains and the most common wart strains. Those strains cause ballpark 70% of genital cancers and 90% of genital warts. The new version, Gardasil-9, includes 5 more strains that cause an additional 20% of cervical cancers. (But you can't get the new one if you already got the original Gardasil, so I'm jealous)

Blerg, I went to planned parenthood today and they're not administering the new Gardasil yet. I really need to get a primary gynecologist.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
How long after drinking pineapple juice does your spunk taste fruity? And how much do you have to drink? My wife wants to know.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

monkeytennis posted:

How long after drinking pineapple juice does your spunk taste fruity? And how much do you have to drink? My wife wants to know.

Save yourself the questions and just offer a chaser of pineapple juice.

Real Answer: 2 parts rumor and 1 part inexact science. No telling, but I don't think there's any harm in downing a jar to try it for what that's worth.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Just dip your dick in pineapple preserves before she goes to town.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

The other part of tasty jizz is becoming very healthy, eating right, exercising, doing hot yoga, abstaining from poisons/drugs, doing an all fluid diet to flush your system, perform an exorcism on your testicles, and finally become spiritually enlightened. Then your dick will spew the nectar of the gods. :gizz:

Gounads
Mar 13, 2013

Where am I?
How did I get here?

monkeytennis posted:

My wife notices it after a single glass later the same day. Any acidic juice should work, I drink orange juice.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I'm already pretty healthy I think. I don't eat or drink a lot of crap. Just pondering whether the extra calories and potential dental carnage from drinking acidic pineapple juice is a reasonable risk just to make things more interesting for the Mrs while she's doing her duty.

Worth a try by the sounds of it though, I'd better get chugging, and then, so can she! :gizz:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

monkeytennis posted:

I'm already pretty healthy I think. I don't eat or drink a lot of crap. Just pondering whether the extra calories and potential dental carnage from drinking acidic pineapple juice is a reasonable risk just to make things more interesting for the Mrs while she's doing her duty.

Worth a try by the sounds of it though, I'd better get chugging, and then, so can she! :gizz:

:ssh: It might be worth her while to know the effect works both ways.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Or just taste your own jizz while trying different juices. Don't be such a prude.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Gounads posted:

My wife notices it after a single glass later the same day. Any acidic juice should work, I drink orange juice.

Even fruit flavored soda will do it.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

Mak0rz posted:

:ssh: It might be worth her while to know the effect works both ways.

pineapple juice into your dick makes your saliva taste fruity?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

EB Nulshit posted:

pineapple juice into your dick makes your saliva taste fruity?

Of course not you dummy.

It makes pineapple taste like semen.

Quift
May 11, 2012
So a question about sexy talk. Because that is always funny.

I need some inspiration. The girl I'm seeing likes it sort of dirty. Like: do you like to feel my cock inside you?

But she does not like the dirty whore thing.

But besides stating the obvious, any tips on things you can bring up? Not prudish but not exceptionally dirty either. I have more experience on the dirtier and more physical end of the spectrum so I need some tips.

Please troll me.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
As posted on the last page:

Brutor Fartknocker posted:

See dan savage's advice: say what you're about to do, say what you're doing, say what you just did.

Adjust your vocabulary to match your partner's preferences.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
How is it hard to talk about fun dirty things without throwing in insults?

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Quift posted:

So a question about sexy talk. Because that is always funny.

I need some inspiration. The girl I'm seeing likes it sort of dirty. Like: do you like to feel my cock inside you?

But she does not like the dirty whore thing.

But besides stating the obvious, any tips on things you can bring up? Not prudish but not exceptionally dirty either. I have more experience on the dirtier and more physical end of the spectrum so I need some tips.

Please troll me.

"Guys, I literally can't talk about sex without demeaning women, please help."

I dunno man, talk about how her pussy feels good and your dick is hard or something, it shouldn't be difficult to do that without using insults.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if your partner doesn't like the taste of your jizz pineapple juice won't change anything unfortunately

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
What do you guys and girls think about penile crenellations? I have prominent ones on my shaft and I've always been insecure about them. None of the women I've been with have said anything, but I can't help but think that they are weirded out or think I have an STD. I want to get them removed but the surgery is expensive and not covered by my insurance.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
If they slept with you anyways I doubt they thought you have an STD.

Do you mean skin folds? I can't find anything actually describing what a "penile crenellation" is.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

gentle pete posted:

What do you guys and girls think about penile crenellations? I have prominent ones on my shaft and I've always been insecure about them. None of the women I've been with have said anything, but I can't help but think that they are weirded out or think I have an STD. I want to get them removed but the surgery is expensive and not covered by my insurance.

Spend the money on CBT instead. Girls don't care about you having flawless dick skin any more than you care about them having flawless vulva skin.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Spend the money on CBT instead. Girls don't care about you having flawless dick skin any more than you care about them having flawless vulva skin.

That acronym has an interesting ambiguity in this thread.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

strangemusic posted:

That acronym has an interesting ambiguity in this thread.

Either he builds up his self-confidence or a severe Russian lady burns the skin folds off with a cigarette. Either way, problem solved.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

IronicDongz posted:

If they slept with you anyways I doubt they thought you have an STD.

Do you mean skin folds? I can't find anything actually describing what a "penile crenellation" is.

English isn't my first language so it's hard to describe - I don't know what the medical term is in English. It's basically an area of very strange texture/growths on the shaft of the penis (not my foreskin). It's called "crenellation" because of resembling the architecture on a castle wall. It's a benign condition but very unattractive.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Apparently there's one guy who's asked 3 times about his "penile crenellations" on other sites. It's you, isn't it. As embarrassed as you are about your dick, you should be that ashamed of asking on yahoo answers.

And if English doesn't have a word for it, and an entire plastic surgery industry dedicated to making it pretty, obviously you're fine.

e: not to discourage mspaints though

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gentle pete posted:

English isn't my first language so it's hard to describe - I don't know what the medical term is in English. It's basically an area of very strange texture/growths on the shaft of the penis (not my foreskin). It's called "crenellation" because of resembling the architecture on a castle wall. It's a benign condition but very unattractive.
Maybe the girls at the medieval fairs will enjoy it

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

gentle pete posted:

The closest thing I can think of to what you're talking about is penile papules, but those are on the head only.

If it is that, no one I've ever known cares about them. If it's not, I'm not sure what you're describing.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

bowmore posted:

Maybe the girls at the medieval fairs will enjoy it

Girls at renaissance fairs will enjoy anything. :cthulhu:

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Quift posted:

But besides stating the obvious

Have you tried that? Does it work?

Have you literally said: "Oh baby, my purple-headed cyclops is deep within your pulsing love canal. Prepare yourself for my gushing torrent of manhood"?

Quift
May 11, 2012

BirdOfPlay posted:

Have you tried that? Does it work?

Have you literally said: "Oh baby, my purple-headed cyclops is deep within your pulsing love canal. Prepare yourself for my gushing torrent of manhood"?

Well yeah. Of course. I said that I was running out of ideas..

screamname
Apr 6, 2015
Censored

screamname fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Sep 2, 2015

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

screamname posted:

Question, do all guys think their penises are bigger than they actually are?
Anyone else find it uber awkward when their partner mentions how big it is and you're just like "I mean it's not SMALL" but you just don't say anything and hide your face away?

I've heard stories of girls telling their boyfriends that they're huge and it always turns out awkward.

Those women then get confused because they think guys like hearing it. The reason it turns out this way is probably because dudes know exactly how big their dicks are, and someone trying to embellish their sizes comes across as disingenuous.

screamname
Apr 6, 2015

screamname fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Sep 2, 2015

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

bowmore posted:

if your partner doesn't like the taste of your jizz pineapple juice won't change anything unfortunately

Depends how much rum you mix in.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

If it's not warts, your dick just looks weird, and you are getting sex then don't worry about it. I have noticeable bumps on my balls and shaft that forever freaked me out. Once I finally worked up the courage to ask a doc, he grabbed my balls, looked deep into my eyes, and told me they were just my hair follicles. I have never had a woman mention them, which seemed weird to me, but then I remember I've never been weirded out by a pussy either.

Sex thread drink mix: 2 parts pineapple juice, 1 part jizz, 1 part rum.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Mak0rz posted:

I've heard stories of girls telling their boyfriends that they're huge and it always turns out awkward.

Those women then get confused because they think guys like hearing it. The reason it turns out this way is probably because dudes know exactly how big their dicks are, and someone trying to embellish their sizes comes across as disingenuous.

Yeah, I've had a couple girls do the same thing. "Whoa, your penis is SO BIG"

But it's really not! Doesn't even break eight inches long, basically the minimum possible to claim you have an impressively-sized penis.

Brutor Fartknocker posted:

but then I remember I've never been weirded out by a pussy either.

Words of wisdom, ladies. If you're worried your vagina looks weird (and I know some of y'all are), chillax. Everybody looks at their genitals with a mix of horror and disgust*.

*I hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

John Lee posted:

Yeah, I've had a couple girls do the same thing. "Whoa, your penis is SO BIG"

But it's really not! Doesn't even break eight inches long, basically the minimum possible to claim you have an impressively-sized penis.

For you straight boys, 5 is average. 8 as your beginning marker for 'impressive' or 'big' is soooooo unrealistic.

Also, what if these guys have only dated guys with like 3 inch dicks? Don't just assume every woman is intimately familiar with the male anatomy. (Its why they are generally so terrible at making you breeder boys feel good.)