Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

EvilElmo posted:

We got another 2 spots available in goontown. Invited everyone on the spreadsheet. Anyone else need an invite?

Just started up. SAVulturesRow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

delfin posted:

dogtoucher#51556 will gladly participate in this product and/or service. My Town Hall will thank you.

Sorry, missed this. Simply put up an item (that isn't currently being traded) for 25k on the auction house, PM me or post here so I know what the gently caress I'm looking for, and I'll buy it.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
So, is Pokemon Shuffle more like Puzzle and dragons, or puzzle quest?

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
Any strongly objective based Match 3 suggestions? Like clear such and such specific tiles to progress? Perhaps drop the such and such to the bottom of the screen. The only score attack Match 3 I really fell in love with was Treasures of Montezuma 3 and I don't think 4 is available yet.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Ape Agitator posted:

Any strongly objective based Match 3 suggestions? Like clear such and such specific tiles to progress? Perhaps drop the such and such to the bottom of the screen. The only score attack Match 3 I really fell in love with was Treasures of Montezuma 3 and I don't think 4 is available yet.

You Must Build A Boat provides you with 2 specific objectives during each run, and has been my go-to poopgame of choice for the past couple months.

pappawurm
Feb 9, 2014

EvilElmo posted:

We got another 2 spots available in goontown. Invited everyone on the spreadsheet. Anyone else need an invite?

I just started, Jared #65341

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Drone posted:

You Must Build A Boat provides you with 2 specific objectives during each run, and has been my go-to poopgame of choice for the past couple months.

You Must Build A Boat is probably to blame for a thousand hemorrhoids.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice

Drone posted:

I like where this is going. Enjoying already and the evolving complexity is hitting all the right notes for me.

Thanks and I welcome more suggestions.

Cptain Amazing
Feb 4, 2008
Thats Gold

EvilElmo posted:

Did I do this wrong or do you have to be online at the same time? capamazing#18410

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Cptain Amazing posted:

Did I do this wrong or do you have to be online at the same time? capamazing#18410

Dunno. Invited. See if that works.

Skwid
Aug 20, 2011

I got tired of being a loser so I spent money to not be a loser anymore.

EvilElmo posted:

Unlikely to be any open spots left but I'm fresh to the game: Skwid#91749

E: How do I fire my blacksmith so I can grab that armorsmith?
Oh, i guess it's a level thing, I got it figured out.

Skwid fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Sep 2, 2015

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

I'm looking for games where you're taking over a map grid, or building stuff to cover it, etc. Like the overworld part of Actraiser 1, or Bloons Monkey City, or Valley WIthout Wind, or that quest mode from Hyrule Warriors. Not like SimCity or anything, just something where you're exploring and/or building.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

vulturesrow posted:

Just started up. SAVulturesRow

Sorry I forgot the numbers. Savulturesrow#92276

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I'd like a city invite, as well. I will play this tappy game with some goons.

It's SAdeadlypudding#46825.

Edit: Joined Otistown. Thanks!

deadly_pudding fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Sep 2, 2015

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Deep Winter posted:

So, is Pokemon Shuffle more like Puzzle and dragons, or puzzle quest?

Does pad allow you to move pieces anywhere on the board? If so then it is like PAD.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I like that I am able to move the pieces anywhere, it allows for actual strategic movements!

Antilles
Feb 22, 2008

As I feel like I've outgrown the newbietown in Shop Heroes (there's an order of magnitude between me and #2 in the donator list), I would like to join a goon town. antilles#53542

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Deki posted:

Sorry, missed this. Simply put up an item (that isn't currently being traded) for 25k on the auction house, PM me or post here so I know what the gently caress I'm looking for, and I'll buy it.

The trick is going to be finding something that isn't currently being traded. I messed up one of my trade slots in an attempt.

EDIT: I put up a Great Mace for 25k. See if that shows up.

delfin fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Sep 2, 2015

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

delfin posted:

The trick is going to be finding something that isn't currently being traded. I messed up one of my trade slots in an attempt.

EDIT: I put up a Great Mace for 25k. See if that shows up.

Enjoy your money.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Done, and invited Antilles with the slot that the Town Hall money opened up.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

overseer07 posted:

Anybody playing Blood Gate: Age of Alchemy?

Stamina regen is stupidly slow, but
no "buts". This is a deal breaker for me.

Gifting friends all day to try and get back to actually playing a game sounds boring as poo poo, and I burned out on setting alarms at odd times to make my energy usage most efficient, with Terra Battle.

pappawurm
Feb 9, 2014

pappawurm posted:

I just started, Jared #65341

I got the invite but it says goontown is full. I added my name to the spreadsheet.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

.h.#43667
I'll take an invite to whoever's goontown. I put up an Iron Spear for 25k if that offer is still on the table.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Baldbeard posted:

.h.#43667
I'll take an invite to whoever's goontown. I put up an Iron Spear for 25k if that offer is still on the table.

There's like 75 iron spears I'd have to buy through to get to your 25k one. You can only buy the cheapest item of a given type/quality combination.

Farquar
Apr 30, 2003

Bjorn you glad I didn't say banana?
I feel like I might be playing Shop Heroes too casually for a game with so few town spots. Feel free to kick me from Vangoon if you need room.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
If you can't enough Goat Simulator, Goat Simulator MMO Simulator is out.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
You Must Build a Boat (and 1000000000000000) question: does it buffer matches you've made before you encounter your next monster/door/chest? Like if you're matching keys while still running is it opening the doors the moment you reach them or are they lost forever? I suppose a similar question exists for items, if I clear a spot by using an orb, is it fizzled or does it hit the next monster I reach?

It all moves faster than I can focus on to be sure myself.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Ape Agitator posted:

You Must Build a Boat (and 1000000000000000) question: does it buffer matches you've made before you encounter your next monster/door/chest? Like if you're matching keys while still running is it opening the doors the moment you reach them or are they lost forever? I suppose a similar question exists for items, if I clear a spot by using an orb, is it fizzled or does it hit the next monster I reach?

It all moves faster than I can focus on to be sure myself.

They are lost. It's still good to clean things up, but you don't buffer keys/attacks, no.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice

Kyrosiris posted:

They are lost. It's still good to clean things up, but you don't buffer keys/attacks, no.

Thanks, that's probably for the best or else you might as well play head down and match with abandon rather than pay attention to what you're facing.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Spiritual pixel art platform/adventure game The Deer God is out on Google Play. Anyone who picked up the Android beta of the game that was included in that Humble Bundle a long time ago will also get that version upgraded soon.

The sequel to zombie apocalypse 4X strategy game Rebuild, Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is also out, as is the sequel to the Dead Trigger games Unkilled.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Sep 3, 2015

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.

mrkillboy posted:

The sequel to zombie apocalypse 4X strategy game Rebuild, Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is also out

Welp time to delete Walking Dead this was poo poo I was waiting for.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

If I want to get into rebuild which game should I start with?

rgrefalda
Feb 28, 2006

wall monitor posted:

If I want to get into rebuild which game should I start with?

I've heard rebuild 3 is the same as rebuild 2. But I've had a lot of fun with 2 so I'd say play 3 just to get a better rebuild experience. But here's the link to play Rebuild 2 for free online anyway http://www.kongregate.com/games/sarahnorthway/rebuild-2

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

mrkillboy posted:

The sequel to zombie apocalypse 4X strategy game Rebuild, Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is also out, as is the sequel to the Dead Trigger games Unkilled.

Might do this since Shop Heroes is stuck on Loading for ad infinitum.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I need games to play on the tube. For those not familiar with the wonders of the Central Line, it approximates a sardine tin. As such, I need games that are playable in portrait with one hand, not require fast/specific tapping, and something that doesn't result in me dying if I stop looking at it. Hoplite is a good example and I also played a random football management thing a while back. Abstract puzzlers can be okay but I tend to get bored of them if they're just the same mechanic/process over and over.

Basically there are tons of great Android games but 95% of them can only be run in landscape. Find me the 5%.

Tunga fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Sep 3, 2015

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Malek posted:

Might do this since Shop Heroes is stuck on Loading for ad infinitum.

They pushed a hotfix, which gives a "Your client is out of date" even after updating, so now they're pushing another hotfix and waiting for Google Play to catch up.

Zander13
Apr 6, 2011
Anyone here anything on Into the Void?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mozglabs.spacefantasy&hl=en

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless

I posted a review a couple pages ago. Only got half an hour into it and was not at all impressed. Confusing, unfinished feel, poor localization, and a lack of its big selling point (strategy). I didn't bother going very far, it might open up later, but my impression was that it would only get worse.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Coldbird posted:

I posted a review a couple pages ago. Only got half an hour into it and was not at all impressed. Confusing, unfinished feel, poor localization, and a lack of its big selling point (strategy). I didn't bother going very far, it might open up later, but my impression was that it would only get worse.

Basically same here. They couldn't even bother to proof read copy on their Google Play page, even though, as they put it,

quote:

In space, there's no place mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Tunga posted:

I need games to play on the tube. For those not familiar with the wonders of the Central Line, it approximates a sardine tin. As such, I need games that are playable in portrait with one hand, not require fast/specific tapping, and something that doesn't result in me dying if I stop looking at it. Hoplite is a good example and I also played a random football management thing a while back. Abstract puzzlers can be okay but I tend to get bored of them if they're just the same mechanic/process over and over.

Basically there are tons of great Android games but 95% of them can only be run in landscape. Find me the 5%.

Contract Whist. It's free and has a lot of variations on the card game Oh Hell. Very fun card game, launches almost instantly, and since it's a card game it all waits on you to take an action. It's my go-to time waster whenever I have a spare 30 seconds.