Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

That's really young to start a hit list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Soulex posted:

That's really young to start a hit list

def neot

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I recently started working in a kindergarten and it's pretty spooky.

A lot of the kids like to place their hands on paper, draw outlines and then colour them in. One girl was drawing her a deep red. When I looked at it she turned to me and said "This my hand, it is covered in blood. Like it was when I was born."

Another girl was drawing a picture of a smiling little girl and her baby brother. The picture maybe some sort of self-portrait because she also has a brother who is apperently "0 years old" and only has one tooth. She told me the story of the girl in the picture and concluded it by saying "Her entire family died and went into the ground...BUT THEY CAME BACK!".

Various kids playing chess

"Look how many I've killed!"

"Kill me, go ahead, kill me."

"I'm going to kill all of them"

"It's fun to kill."

"I did it, I killed him."

chanting as group:
"kill kill kill kill"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Brightman posted:

When my sister was really young she would pronounce "tr" sounds like "f" sounds. Her saying, "Look at all the fucks!" when we were in a parking lot was amusing.

My little sister did the same thing. except it was compounded by not being able to say Ps...there were building a development behind my house. 'LOOK AT ALL THE DUM FUCKS! ANOTHER DUM gently caress!' everyone lost it all the time.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Training her early for a customer-facing position.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Sirocco posted:

My wife found this mysterious list at my mother's house.

What's feank?

The question mark after ron is killing me. Is number 3 (are in man) supposed to be iron man?

Moacher
Oct 10, 2007

In a few moments my neighbor is going to exit this building's ground floor, out onto the sidewalk. According to my math, from this height, I can kill him by pissing on him.
Could feank -> Fang? Hagrid's big hound dog?

Scandalous Wench
Aug 9, 2010

by Lowtax
I was in an art class and this kid went around with hadouken hands going "POW! Samurai fireball!"

He did it several times, but when no one responded he muttered "No one understands my secret powers," and left.

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

Plinkey posted:

My little sister did the same thing. except it was compounded by not being able to say Ps...there were building a development behind my house. 'LOOK AT ALL THE DUM FUCKS! ANOTHER DUM gently caress!' everyone lost it all the time.

I spent the summer working as a play supporter for a party scheme, which was great, lovely kids all of them.

One girl's speech though was difficult to understand, and "thank you" regularly sounded like "gently caress you."

"Shall I push you on the swing?"
"No, gently caress you."

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
My boyfriend and I are visiting some friends in about a month. Their three year old is very excited about it, despite not having seen us since he was tiny. Apparently he's been asking every day when "Auntie Spider and Uncle Bug" are going to get there.

*my name sounds nothing like spider, but my boyfriend's name rhymes with bug. I think the kid just remembered that those two things kinda go together :3:

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

My boyfriend and I are visiting some friends in about a month. Their three year old is very excited about it, despite not having seen us since he was tiny. Apparently he's been asking every day when "Auntie Spider and Uncle Bug" are going to get there.

*my name sounds nothing like spider, but my boyfriend's name rhymes with bug. I think the kid just remembered that those two things kinda go together :3:

Powercouple Glider and Thug itt

It's time for my niece's school fundraiser. I got a nice email explaining the cause and her goal and asking for help this year.

This is in sharp contrast to the email she sent the first year in this school: "Please send two checks". Everyone in the family got different versions. "I need money by Friday" and "Will you send $20". My mom thought she had been held hostage. My sister quickly emailed everyone and explained that they had written a nice email together, and as soon as she left the room my niece decided it was too detailed and she needed to get to the point quicker.

I still love the "two checks". She knew if my husband and I sent money separately, she would get twice as much.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
My 8yo's 3rd grade class talked about bullying, and then had an assignment to write a letter to someone you imagined being mean to you, asking them to stop. This is what my kid came home with:

Dear Darth Vader,
I don't like it when you call me a scaredy-cat for being afraid of the dark. Please stop.
Simon

PCJ-600
Apr 17, 2001
My six-year-old thinks the expression is "Avenge your eyes!", the logic being that if you see something you weren't supposed to, you have to get even.

There is a zero percent chance I am going to correct her.

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
Playing hangman with my daughter last night and she gets to come up with the word.

Ok, Ill give you a hint. This is a four letter word and mom loves it!

So many options...

Also my son was describing a super hero game he played over the weekend and all the cool powers he got.

"I have speed power, I have strong power, I have color power,"

"Wait, whats color power?"

"It lets me change peoples color. Like this! White power! Fwoosh!"

As he said white power he thrust his hand out, obviously shooting his power but it easily could have been a heil hitler sign.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

Keystoned posted:

Playing hangman with my daughter last night and she gets to come up with the word.

Ok, Ill give you a hint. This is a four letter word and mom loves it!

So many options...

Well, what was it? Don't leave us hanging.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
My first guess was food and I didn't get why that was so funny.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

It's obvious it wasn't salad

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur
4 y.o., while holding an empty keyring--

My precioussss. Mommy, this is The Precious. I'mma keep it secret; keep it safe. One ring to rule them all! Even rule the most POWERFUL Mommy! Ahahahaha! Then, I'mma throw it the fire! ... Can I be Smaug instead when I grow up?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I got a job at a preschool, so I'm going to get a lot of these:

Me: And what do you want to be when you grow up?
:j:: A queen!
:v:: Queens aren't real!

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Walking around the supermarket today, I heard a little girl chanting "Excellente! Excellente!" until her mother told her to "stop saying excellente! You're learning to speak French not Spanish!"
A pause, and then "Magnifique! Magnifique!"

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
My coworker is raising her grandson, who is a bit under 2. She posted on Facebook today that she'd taught him about jumping out and saying "BOO!" to scare someone. So what does he do with this knowledge?

quote:

He sneaks up on himself in the mirror and jumps out and yells BOO! Then giggles hysterically.

mrbass21
Feb 1, 2009
My wife works in pre-k and I've been telling her to post some. Since she won't create an account. I'll share the stories I can remember.

:eng101: : Teacher
:) : Student next to crying child

Student walks in crying

:eng101: Trying to take his mind off of why he's sad : "Is there a surprise in your lunchbox?"
:) : "It's not a surprise, you idiot."

:) : Student in front row
While class is singing a song called "Special Me" which pretty much consists of "Special, special, special me! I'm as special as can be!" to the tune of twinkle little star

:) whispers: I'm not special.

:eng101: : Teacher
:) : Student

:) : I'm going to go home and eat pizza
:eng101: : What do you like in your pizza?
:) : Pepperoni
:eng101: : Me too!
:D : I bet you like mustard on your pizza
:eng101: That's yucky!
:) : I bet you like mustard in your eye

mrbass21 has a new favorite as of 04:01 on Sep 22, 2015

Frostyhawk
Jan 21, 2012

Bird Up!

mrbass21 posted:

:) : Student in front row
While class is singing a song called "Special Me" which pretty much consists of "Special, special, special me! I'm as special as can be!" to the tune of twinkle little star

:) whispers: I'm not special.

I'm almost positive this is the kind of poo poo I would pull in pre-k too. I would get upset over the most inane things. Once my kindergarten teacher was explaining that hot dogs are really bad for you, and then apparently I started crying saying that my mom was trying to kill my older brother because she fed him a hot dog the previous night.

gingersmurf
Feb 21, 2007

I am Nigeria's bitch.
It's been so long since my son was an adorable toddler but I still love the names he gave everyone in our family. Nonny, Pampa, Googie, Nanu and Caca. Now, Nonny was right on because that was what my mother wanted to be called instead of Grandma. Pampa is toddler-speak for Grandpa. Googie was my sister Julie; I can see that. Nanu? Nanu was my brother Louie. And Caca was my grandmother Cora.

But the best part was that we lived in Texas. And when my mother and I were out to lunch sans toddler, my mom still used Caca to refer to my grandmother. At a Mexican restaurant.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

"I paused the show right before they said the answer. I hung myself on a cliff!"

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I asked my 2 year old what his favorite animal was.
A ghost :iia:

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Friends of mine just had a baby. Their four-year-old keeps asking "where's his mommy and daddy?" He doesn't seem to be grasping the concept yet that he has to SHARE his mommy and daddy with this newcomer.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

gingersmurf posted:

It's been so long since my son was an adorable toddler but I still love the names he gave everyone in our family. Nonny, Pampa, Googie, Nanu and Caca. Now, Nonny was right on because that was what my mother wanted to be called instead of Grandma. Pampa is toddler-speak for Grandpa. Googie was my sister Julie; I can see that. Nanu? Nanu was my brother Louie. And Caca was my grandmother Cora.

But the best part was that we lived in Texas. And when my mother and I were out to lunch sans toddler, my mom still used Caca to refer to my grandmother. At a Mexican restaurant.

My parents tried to teach me the word "popem" (as in, a donut hole) at the same time they were teaching me the word "grandpa."

I'll be 30 in April and I still call my grandpa Popem Bob.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
3 1/2 year old nephew was in the living room, just him and the dog. In the kitchen, we could hear him giggling. Mom: "He's having too much fun. Go check."

I go into the living room to find that my nephew has placed every blanket, stuffed animal and cushion he could find on top of the dog. Little dude was so proud of himself.

A few minutes later, the dog got up.

:cry: Now she's not comfortable!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Taught my 4 year old niece what a karate chop is so now she runs around yelling CHOTTY CHOP! and knife handing people. I've created a monster.

Fame Throwa
Nov 3, 2007

Time to make all the decisions!
Last winter I was on vacation in Los Angeles. I was sitting on a bench by the beach when this family walked by with their dog. The dog stopped to take a squat and the little boy yelled "MOM CAN I PICK UP THE POOP??!?!". Little dude will be a great sanitation engineer someday.

More recently, my partner and I were at a park, and some random kid came up to us and said in a very serious voice, "I hate portapotties. I want to blow them all up".

Kids these days are so obsessed with poop.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Heard this conversation between a father and his two young kids (I'm bad at ages, older one was maybe 4 and the younger 2ish):

Father: You don't have to tell (younger kid) what to do. You're not his boss.
Kid: (perfectly timed pause) But I am his boss!

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

My four year old who is obsessed with Jurassic Park just told me during dinner (pretending to be a dinosaur)

"I don't want to be fed. I want to hunt."

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops
My littlest sister is 2, going on three, and she's gone from being painfully shy and quiet to being a devotee of Khorne, lord of skulls while I wasn't looking. Best illustrated when we were playing dollhouses together with her Peppa Pig toys:

:kiddo::Peppa Pig promised Mummy Pig she's not going to jump in the muddy puddle.
:):That's good of her, she'd get the house dirty if she did.
:kiddo::She's jumping in the muddy puddle!
:):Oh no! I bet mummy pig is going to be upset.
:kiddo:Oh, no, it's okay.
:):Oh? Why?
:byodood:PEPPA PIG IS GOING TO DESTROY THEIR HOUSE

:black101:proceeds to smash peppa into the house and send everything flying:black101:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Recently a fifth grade student and I were having a discussion about movies he thinks I should see. He recommended one, told me the plot, told me the ending, then told me to forget that he told me the ending. :allears:

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008
Fun Shoe
In the grocery store by the peanut butter, a 7 year old grabs a jar.

Mom ;-*
Kid :kiddo:

;-* make sure it isnt crunchy, you dont like that...
:kiddo: oh its chunky!! I dont want to be chunky, I want to be smooth!

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
I'm 6'7", I just heard a kid in the supermarket tell his Granddad:

"Granddad.... That man is too big!"

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Tea Bone posted:

That happened to me too, as well as a kid not looking where she's walking, bumping into my leg and just staring at me for a while with her mouth agape before running to her mom and whispering and pointing.

Taeke has a new favorite as of 16:18 on Oct 5, 2015

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Tea Bone posted:

Ahaha, I'm just hearing this in such a concerned tone of voice and it's adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740700&perpage=40&pagenumber=386#post451086402

My son and I are in the ER for some weird rash he just got. I gave him my phone to calm down and stuff and he somehow opened the awful app, navigated to the Destiny thread, hit reply typed gibberish then hit post. Absolutely mind blowing set of coincidences. Especially at 16 months.