Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

cash crab posted:

I thought that said "sad ew" and I think that is accurate.

Pretty much. I would probably enjoy it drunk tbh.

Sinestro has a new favorite as of 05:30 on Sep 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

gently caress it, noodles are good and I will eat all the noodles anyone could provide.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

gently caress it, noodles are good and I will eat all the noodles anyone could provide.

:colbert: What if the noodles had bugs in them

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Double Cheese Edge is the name of my sword.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

RareAcumen posted:

:3: It's really cute when kids try to do nice things.

This thread has broken me because upon seeing that image I immediately thought "boyfriend"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

:colbert: What if the noodles had bugs in them

Depends. Were they made of bugs or just had bugs on them? Made of bugs: Maybe. Depends on the sauce. Bugs on them: pick em off.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Depends. Were they made of bugs or just had bugs on them? Made of bugs: Maybe. Depends on the sauce. Bugs on them: pick em off.

No no no, bugs in the food ON PURPOSE.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Lizard Wizard posted:

No no no, bugs in the food ON PURPOSE.

Same concepts still apply!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DarkHamsterlord posted:

This thread has broken me because upon seeing that image I immediately thought "boyfriend"

The little square brownie is what has me optimistic about it being kids.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

AnonSpore posted:

Mozzarella in the crust, camembert beneath the toppings in a double crust (crust-cheese-crust-toppings). Incredibly delicious, but with every bite you can feel your arteries measurably clogging. Every slice takes off a year of your lifespan.

This is the first east-asian insanity pizza that I've been 100% all about

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

There has to somewhere here that uses a whole pizza as a Caesar garnish.

Considering how horrific your childhood meals were I'm curious as to what pizza was like in your house

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen
Oh Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8gJOCwBuFc

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

It's funny how languages translate. it says "Happy Kitchen," but it means "Suicide Kitchen."

But seriously, I could have a made and grilled a real burger in the time it took me to watch that video.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Those videos always fascinate me. Like why do these exist, it seems like it'd take less time and effort to just make a real burger. Experiential micro-candy for extremely autistic people is so loving Japan though

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I find these really soothing but also sad as hell.

This is barely AFP related but it is still funny and good. Also, I am going to go find my favourite video which has probably already been posted.

Ere we go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6KAVzPb_yQ

cash crab has a new favorite as of 16:07 on Sep 7, 2015

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

(Sad music included)

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Can I get a source for "Feels Bad Todd" without having to look at all this bad food?

Thanks.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

P.sure this guys a sex offender.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Hakkesshu posted:

Those videos always fascinate me. Like why do these exist, it seems like it'd take less time and effort to just make a real burger. Experiential micro-candy for extremely autistic people is so loving Japan though

The lady who makes these videos says they're marketed as children's toys, to teach them how to follow directions and get a chance to pretend they're cooking. But hot drat I would pay some good cash to get my hands on the candy sushi kit.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Verily I Shat posted:

Can I get a source for "Feels Bad Todd" without having to look at all this bad food?

Thanks.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
I saw some of those candy food kits in a Michaels of all places, so they've invaded America. Burgers and sushi. I don't have the patience to bother trying one but I'm curious if it tastes like burgers and sushi or if it's just like vanilla cake or something.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

coronatae posted:

The lady who makes these videos says they're marketed as children's toys, to teach them how to follow directions and get a chance to pretend they're cooking. But hot drat I would pay some good cash to get my hands on the candy sushi kit.

That's actually interesting, I had not considered that angle. Probably because the people who put these kinds of videos on Youtube just look completely insane if you go to their channels.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

cobalt impurity posted:

I saw some of those candy food kits in a Michaels of all places, so they've invaded America. Burgers and sushi. I don't have the patience to bother trying one but I'm curious if it tastes like burgers and sushi or if it's just like vanilla cake or something.

I've seen a burger one that (purportedly) tastes like burgers and fries and such, and a sushi one that tastes like candy. What this means is that there's no way to know until you've put it in your mouth.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

That's not even its final form:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

twoday posted:

That's not even its final form:

I was thinking it was pretty sad not to have cheese on it, but the final form looks good. Would.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

cash crab posted:

I was thinking it was pretty sad not to have cheese on it, but the final form looks good. Would.
That's what really killed me about the Absolutely Tasty Pizza video segment posted earlier: every one of those awful pizzas had cheese on it. Big wad of cotton candy? Gotta top it with cheese! Well, I mean, it stands to reason: it wouldn't be pizza without cheese, right?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Aesop Poprock posted:

Considering how horrific your childhood meals were I'm curious as to what pizza was like in your house

Just the cheapest frozen poo poo you could find in the store. The cheese on them was terrible and fake, it was the kind that looked and felt like plastic.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
I think this is pretty old, but a friend posted it on Facebook, thought you guys might enjoy...

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Cheap and terrible frozen pizza is extremely my poo poo.

E:

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

I think this is pretty old, but a friend posted it on Facebook, thought you guys might enjoy...

Totally would.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

That doesn't look easy to eat or remotely appealing. It belongs here.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

:buddy:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That's a mighty fine Hellraiser burrito pizza dong, mmhmm.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

NotAnArtist posted:

That doesn't look easy to eat or remotely appealing. It belongs here.

RIght? I mean, plain cheese pizza?

(I would eat half of it for lunch and the other half for dinner)

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

It's pretty sad of him to put it on four plates, just to make it seem like he has friends.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's pretty sad of him to put it on four plates, just to make it seem like he isn't binge eating to calm his internal turmoil...for a short while.

:smith:

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

I love that this involves going to at least two establishments (a pizza joint and a burrito place) in order to create.

Would.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

:smith: :hf: :smith:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Kakairo posted:

I love that this involves going to at least two establishments (a pizza joint and a burrito place) in order to create.

Would.

Is this where Blue Story goes to get her sandwich recipes?

• Locked thread