Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if quakelive wasnt the only fps on the planet that requires a subscription it might have had a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Miltank posted:

in counterstrike it was useful to aim like at their knees if your gun had a lot of kick

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

dizaero posted:

Killing Floor 2 is actually Doom 4

sorry about your computer

In Training posted:

Nothing says Doom like health bars over enemies and seeing a number fly out of a bad guy when you shoot them.

if you're going to make things up at least

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
gently caress you

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
wow this is a really tight forum, good buds

it's like a gamer treehouse with a no cool kids allowed sign but instead of a sign its just your faces

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ramsus posted:

it's like a gamer treehouse with a no cool kids allowed sign but instead of a sign its just your faces

great post

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ramsus posted:

:cheerdoge:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

id Software Community Manager Finds Doom 4 Thread 200 Pages In The Back Of A Video Game Humor Forum

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

id Software Community Manager Finds Doom 4 Thread 200 Pages In The Back Of A Video Game Humor Forum

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Wormskull posted:

drat

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i'll be tired of the scripted chainsawing a demon in half animation pretty quickly

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Haha

Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
serious sam 3 was fun.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
a new DOOM somewhere between a shmup and a devil may cry type fast action brawler wrapped up in an FPS package would be fun, an dcool

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Doo 4

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Wow, this... now this is pathetic. I just read this WHOLE thread in one sitting without blinking, and let me tell you, My heartrate is up, I'm literally seething. My childhood and my life have been disgraced. The fascist-capitalist cancer of modern-day failgaming has ousted my programmer heroes and are making my beloved brands to dance like dead bodies on puppet strings, and we're supposed to sit here taking it right up our big fat zitty asses? Why is everyone else in the world but me and this forum so stupid about games??? Even retards manage to enter this enclosure and lurch among the sane freely inhibiting the rightfully disdainful discourse with their faggoty jabber. This is a god damnm shame. Video games are poo poo now, and if you think you played a good one that just came out, I mock you and spit on you, you're stupid, you're an idiot retard. Kindly gently caress off, sir...... or should I say, you're no sir at all.... heh.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Personally, I think Doom 4 should be renamed "BathRoom Bore".

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.
doom 4 was cancelled after years of dev hell this doom is what happens when you say "gently caress it this IPs gotta make me some money now"

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.
my little brother switched from his call of dutys to doom after we played it over the summer for his first time. he asks me for maps and wads now his fps was clocked at 2k-something. we've never spoke of this new doom.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Fart Cry 4

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Cobweb Heart posted:

Wow, this... now this is pathetic. I just read this WHOLE thread in one sitting without blinking, and let me tell you, My heartrate is up, I'm literally seething. My childhood and my life have been disgraced. The fascist-capitalist cancer of modern-day failgaming has ousted my programmer heroes and are making my beloved brands to dance like dead bodies on puppet strings, and we're supposed to sit here taking it right up our big fat zitty asses? Why is everyone else in the world but me and this forum so stupid about games??? Even retards manage to enter this enclosure and lurch among the sane freely inhibiting the rightfully disdainful discourse with their faggoty jabber. This is a god damnm shame. Video games are poo poo now, and if you think you played a good one that just came out, I mock you and spit on you, you're stupid, you're an idiot retard. Kindly gently caress off, sir...... or should I say, you're no sir at all.... heh.

:barf::cripes:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
oh my god shut up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy guacamole.

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i'm going to buy killing floor 2

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Holy guacamole.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

You know I still think Doom 4 doesn't look so good, despite the terrible posts.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

codenameFANGIO posted:

You know I still think Doom 4 doesn't look so good, despite the terrible posts.

What are you talking about. It's going to spark the Arena FPS renaissance.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me reading this thread from beginning to end

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Ramsus posted:

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Phoenixan posted:

i'm going to buy killing floor 2

you should it's really fun

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Same

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Stink fag posted:

It looks like poo poo. That's why I've been calling it Retard 4 instead of Doom 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

how do you gently caress up a chainsaw

I absolutely love chainsaws

How did they manage to make chainsawing a demon in two boring? HOW?

• Locked thread