Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Preoptopus posted:

Hes really good at shooting people point blank in the face. I think thats the draw factor.
Point shooting, target priority, reloading...and not cutting to a new shot every .15 seconds. Its not just gunplay, its *really* good gunplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
My dad is 62, been smoking since he was 13, and has developed a nasty cough. He refuses to get a chest X-ray. What are the odds he has lung cancer?

Pretty sure that's triggering my soul-crushing depression.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

MustardFacial posted:

I didn't want to say this to her but, I don't really see an upside to it. Having a kid shuts a lot of doors for you, it takes all of your spare cash, and there's also the fact that if you gently caress this up you end up raising the kid to be a lovely person.

I can barely take care of myself. How well am I going to be able to take care of a kid?

What did you guys decide on when you got married? I was in a really good relationship for... 7 years? With someone who didn't want to have kids. I waited for a long time to see if I would change my own mind about it, but I never did. Having gone through that, making sure we had the same general plan for kids would definitely be something I'll iron out early on in my next serious relationship.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

ssjonizuka posted:

Good luck on whatever path you and your other half choose - having kids is definitely not for everyone, but I could never go back, even with how hard it is right now (the new buzzword I'm hearing is "threenager" - seems apt I guess).

It is very apt, and my kid has definitely been an easy one to keep in line.

She's also convinced that just sitting in my C10 is just about the greatest. Can't wait to actually drive her around in it at some point :3:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

MustardFacial posted:

I didn't want to say this to her but, I don't really see an upside to it. Having a kid shuts a lot of doors for you, it takes all of your spare cash, and there's also the fact that if you gently caress this up you end up raising the kid to be a lovely person.

I can barely take care of myself. How well am I going to be able to take care of a kid?

Taking care of your own child isn't difficult because you'll want to do it.

But if you're worried about it taking up your spare cash and time then yeah, you probably should not have kids.

[edit] and this is fine, you just need to communicate it to your wife.

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Sep 8, 2015

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

InitialDave posted:

Dogs are better than people.

You guys seriously need to get into as many dog coated cars that have marinated in fur and dander and baked in the sun per week as I do because cat owners, while sociopaths, don't inflict their pain on others

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

ilkhan posted:

Point shooting, target priority, reloading...and not cutting to a new shot every .15 seconds. Its not just gunplay, its *really* good gunplay.

mehhhhh

I liked John Wick but it was 100% Hollywood formula action with some more realistic gunplay. It seemed like they were planning the action scenes and decided the way to make it better was just to add more of it. I think it's just a personal thing but I've been enjoying more realistic action as opposed to "bermensch grinds through x nameless underlings before epic boss fight".

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Don't forget BARK the soothing BARK backdrop of a peaceful BARK BARK BARK coexistence between man BARK and animal BARK BARK, I truly enjoy BARK every interaction with BARK BARK your average dog owner.

BARK

e: Parrots are great and their air-raid siren screeches don't bother me at all :v:

redgubbinz fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Sep 8, 2015

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I hate that people give pit bulls such a bad rap they 'adorable balls of misunderstood love, my pit has never bit anyone because he was raised right except for that one time he mauled the neighbor's daughter to death but that wasn't possible to see coming these things just happen

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

14 INCH DICK posted:

I hate that people give pit bulls such a bad rap they 'adorable balls of misunderstood love, my pit has never bit anyone because he was raised right except for that one time he mauled the neighbor's daughter to death but that wasn't possible to see coming these things just happen

gently caress pit bull owners they suck, and that's every pit bull owner's response after it mauls a child. They have that reputation for a reason, don't tell me how your pit bull is the nicest pit bull ever gently caress your god drat pit bull.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

DrakeriderCa posted:

mehhhhh

I liked John Wick but it was 100% Hollywood formula action with some more realistic gunplay. It seemed like they were planning the action scenes and decided the way to make it better was just to add more of it. I think it's just a personal thing but I've been enjoying more realistic action as opposed to "bermensch grinds through x nameless underlings before epic boss fight".

List what you've been watching please, I need a film list.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

leica posted:

gently caress pit bull owners they suck, and that's every pit bull owner's response after it mauls a child. They have that reputation for a reason, don't tell me how your pit bull is the nicest pit bull ever gently caress your god drat pit bull.

He was making a joke about dog people.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Pham Nuwen posted:

He was making a joke about dog people.

And leica made a good point about pit bulls and their owners.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs

14 INCH DICK posted:

You guys seriously need to get into as many dog coated cars that have marinated in fur and dander and baked in the sun per week as I do because cat owners, while sociopaths, don't inflict their pain on others

Have you been to (most) cat owners houses?
poo poo wreaks to the point of being painful at times.

fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL
Got the Amarok. Where do i collect my questionable tattoos, wifebeater and hat?

God its slow tho. i think maybe i am spoiled

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

ssjonizuka posted:

A lot of this is perspective. I'm not trying to say you're looking at it wrong, but consider the flip side of the coin...

Having kids opens a lot of other doors to experiences you would never imagine otherwise. It's only money, you'll spend it somewhere anyways, and well, sometimes it's not even up to you whether the kid will be hosed up or not. *shrug*

Good luck on whatever path you and your other half choose - having kids is definitely not for everyone, but I could never go back, even with how hard it is right now (the new buzzword I'm hearing is "threenager" - seems apt I guess).
It probably is just perspective. I guess the reason why I say I don't see an upside is because I don't know what the upside would be? What doors does having a kid have, that not having one doesn't? A friend of mine had a kid a couple years ago and a couple weeks after he was born I asked his wife what's it like to be a mother. She looked at me with all seriousness and said "I feel like I was lied to."

kimbo305 posted:

What did you guys decide on when you got married? I was in a really good relationship for... 7 years? With someone who didn't want to have kids. I waited for a long time to see if I would change my own mind about it, but I never did. Having gone through that, making sure we had the same general plan for kids would definitely be something I'll iron out early on in my next serious relationship.
I told her I would. I do kinda still want to, like it seems like I'd be missing an opportunity that I'd later regret if I didn't. But at the same time, now that the event has come up all I can think of is the bad sides.

leica posted:

But if you're worried about it taking up your spare cash and time then yeah, you probably should not have kids.

[edit] and this is fine, you just need to communicate it to your wife.

Honestly, it's not the money I worry about, not really anyways. Yeah, having a kid may mean that I'll never get my bike license/a bike and go adventure riding with some of my friends, and yeah it may mean I'll never get a project car because I'll never be able to afford it. But none of that really matters that much in the grand scheme of things.

I'm mostly worried about loving it up. I didn't have the best childhood growing up, and I don't want to give that to my kids. However I don't want to go so far down the other end that they grow up being useless people who don't know how to use a can opener or boil water.

I don't know, maybe I'm spinning this poo poo inside my head too much. Maybe I just need to do it and shut the gently caress up.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

mafoose posted:

Here's a hint: so do houses with dogs.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

fjelltorsk posted:

It has a 1:3 scale model of a diesel engine under the hood, it's supposed to be slow.

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Triangle tits and an annoying sex voice?

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

14 INCH DICK posted:

leica posted:

I agree. They're not nice dogs. They don't even look nice. They're just 4-legged violent rear end in a top hat people, and they can gently caress off. People tend to have them here as trophy dogs because if you have a violent dog that's likely to maul a small child you must be a "gangsta" or some poo poo. Cunts.

mafoose posted:

I loving hate cats. Cat hair, stench of cat piss, a box of cat poo poo (Why is it always kept in the kitchen???) and all that. No. Just no.

MustardFacial posted:

It probably is just perspective. I guess the reason why I say I don't see an upside is because I don't know what the upside would be? What doors does having a kid have, that not having one doesn't? A friend of mine had a kid a couple years ago and a couple weeks after he was born I asked his wife what's it like to be a mother. She looked at me with all seriousness and said "I feel like I was lied to."

I think for a lot of people they have the idea that it's not that hard or stressful, and it's going to be so wonderful and then they have a kid and the harsh reality sets in. Friends/friends' siblings who've had kids young (usually accidents) and think it's gonna be so great and so easy who've never even had a loving job suddenly realise they don't have a clue how to look after themselves let alone a small screaming child.

MustardFacial posted:

Maybe I just need to do it and shut the gently caress up.

Considering everything you've just expressed this is probably not the thing to do.

For years i wanted to have kids. I thought that around 25 i'd have kids (now 26) and had planned a lot with my ex. As time and life went on that changed and i don't think i want to anymore. I've realised i'm not really the kind of person suitable for being a parent.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

MustardFacial posted:

Maybe I just need to do it and shut the gently caress up.
I hate children and never want to have any so perhaps I'm not the best advise giver on this but that seems like a bad plan.

No one actually needs to have kids, raising them is nontrivial, and they definitely do change your life and not necessarily for the better*. Having kids should not be the default option. Do not have a kid because someone else wants them or you think you're supposed to. If you're going to have them it should be because you really want to and only after you have a solid plan.

Certainly a lot of people do really enjoy being parents and raising kids so if you want them and have a plan on how to pay for them and raise them then go for it.

*I know a lot of people say having kids is the best thing that ever happened to them and that it's different when they are your own and :words: but I also have friends that, in private, admit that having kids was a bad move, they don't like being a parent or even really like their kids, and that they regret the whole thing. They never have any time for themselves anymore and feel stuck in a crappy job they hate because they can't take the risk of going to a new one or afford to move across country.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ6HvjJisMA

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

leica posted:

My sister has had two of them and they both were/and are big soft babbies. They are only pieces of poo poo if you make them that way, just like any other dog!

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

My box of catshit is in the bathroom as it should be. The dog shits on the lawn and it gets cleared daily. I know my house smells of animals even if I can't smell it. And kids are simultaneously the worst and greatest thing.

I could take the pets or leave them honestly, but I know my wife wants another cat when this one passes.

My most AI experience lately was being given a free petrol mower. My first foray into small IC engines, a 500 series briggs and stratton that surges like crazy.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

88h88 posted:

List what you've been watching please, I need a film list.

Uh man tbqh I don't watch a lot of movies anymore but a quick list of my favorites with some action:
Heat
Collateral
A Walk Among The Tombstones
Flame And Citron
Hanna
Ronin

I'm no connoisseur so that's the best I can do. My memory is terrible though, so I'll probably think of some more afterwards

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Pit girls are awesome when raised right and are some of the sweetest smartest perceptive and loyal dogs I have ever met. :colbert:

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Today's circlejerk is proving to be a great way to tell which people here are ACTUALLY retarded, and not just INTERNET retarded.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

14 INCH DICK posted:

because cat owners, while sociopaths, don't inflict their pain on others

Toxoplasmosis is a hell of a thing.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Cakefool posted:

My most AI experience lately was being given a free petrol mower. My first foray into small IC engines, a 500 series briggs and stratton that surges like crazy.

Even after all these years, I still love tearing into a small engine. They just make me so happy in a way that I can't possibly imagine a passenger car engine making me.

Too bad it's a four-stroke or you could get really crazy.

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Galler posted:

I hate children and never want to have any so perhaps I'm not the best advise giver on this but that seems like a bad plan.

No one actually needs to have kids, raising them is nontrivial, and they definitely do change your life and not necessarily for the better*. Having kids should not be the default option. Do not have a kid because someone else wants them or you think you're supposed to. If you're going to have them it should be because you really want to and only after you have a solid plan.

Certainly a lot of people do really enjoy being parents and raising kids so if you want them and have a plan on how to pay for them and raise them then go for it.

*I know a lot of people say having kids is the best thing that ever happened to them and that it's different when they are your own and :words: but I also have friends that, in private, admit that having kids was a bad move, they don't like being a parent or even really like their kids, and that they regret the whole thing. They never have any time for themselves anymore and feel stuck in a crappy job they hate because they can't take the risk of going to a new one or afford to move across country.

This whole post is excellent, honestly.

I decided some time ago i want a vasectomy. If i change my mind i can have it reversed. However unless that happens i can fire blanks and not worry.

DrakeriderCa posted:

Uh man tbqh I don't watch a lot of movies anymore but a quick list of my favorites with some action:
Heat
Collateral
A Walk Among The Tombstones
Flame And Citron
Hanna
Ronin

I'm no connoisseur so that's the best I can do. My memory is terrible though, so I'll probably think of some more afterwards

These are awesome and two of my favourite movies ever. I have a whole pile of new DVDs i've yet to watch.

Two recommendations of awesome movies: The Departed and Donnie Brasco.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

:lol: this is literally every pit bull owner I run across.

Also as a former multiple cat owner yes they stink and the fight against hair getting on everything everywhere is a losing battle.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
I know AI gets a bit derailed on these discussions, so I'll stop after this.

MustardFacial posted:

I told her I would. I do kinda still want to, like it seems like I'd be missing an opportunity that I'd later regret if I didn't. But at the same time, now that the event has come up all I can think of is the bad sides.

Honestly, it's not the money I worry about, not really anyways. Yeah, having a kid may mean that I'll never get my bike license/a bike and go adventure riding with some of my friends, and yeah it may mean I'll never get a project car because I'll never be able to afford it. But none of that really matters that much in the grand scheme of things.

I'm mostly worried about loving it up. I didn't have the best childhood growing up, and I don't want to give that to my kids. However I don't want to go so far down the other end that they grow up being useless people who don't know how to use a can opener or boil water.

I don't know, maybe I'm spinning this poo poo inside my head too much. Maybe I just need to do it and shut the gently caress up.

It's hard not to overreach on some statements, so I'm trying not to. Again, it's going to be about what you're looking for and expecting. For me, it's the love and watching them grow up - the affects it's had on me are profound. A 3 year old and 11 month old. It's crazy, it's busy, it's overwhelming, but more than anything, it's amazing. Your friend? I totally get that. When they are <6mos, all they are is eating, making GBS threads and occasionally sleeping machines. Once they get interactive and cognizant of the real world, then the REAL fun starts, if you ask me.

Without some of the tangibles immediately evident, it's hard to see some of the upsides. Fear is a good thing too, it means it's a decision you care about. Be honest with yourself and take your time to figure out what matters the most to you and your family, kids or not. And don't do it because family/other people/society think you should. If you are lucky enough to make the choice, make it your choice (not everyone does).

All of this will drive you as a father,[edit for clarification:] if you choose that path.

Galler posted:

You've said a lot of what I have, and probably better in some ways. But this part in particular is something I want to point out too. This is something I have struggled with to some degree as well, however, I knew about it going into it. In some of the above cases, I would imagine these people didn't set the right level of expectations for themselves.

Beverly Cleavage fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Sep 8, 2015

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Preoptopus posted:

Pit girls are awesome when raised right

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
A teehee :)*

rocknrolla
gangster no one
long good friday (obligatory)
sexy beast
full english breakfast
Snatch
get carter

Preoptopus fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Sep 8, 2015

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Galler posted:

...Certainly a lot of people do really enjoy being parents and raising kids so if you want them and have a plan on how to pay for them and raise them then go for it...

This weekend, a woman I am friends with on Facebook through an old workplace posted a video, with a comment supporting the video. this ex-coworker had a child very young. The video was some random woman ranting against the #TeamNoKids tag/movement/microculture on Twitter/FB/etc. It was titled "For everyone who posts stupid ‪#‎TeamNoKids‬ posts." The video was her, with her toddler, haughtily and bitchily saying that people shouldn't act like their lives are better because they have no children, and that having children is the "most fulfilling" and "best experience" in life.

I posted, "FYI for people who don't wanna have kids, having kids is the worst thing ever. For people who wanna have kids, it's great. This bitch wants to not let other people have an opinion."

This, of course, evolved into a shitstorm of had-kids-young people crapping on me because they're unable to admit that getting pregnant at 19 ruined the best years of their lives with awful, soul-crushing responsibilities. Good times. I really loving hate the pro-children culture in the US.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I don't hate people with kids, I just don't want my own. That's why I got a vasectomy :shrug:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

MustardFacial posted:

Missed this part. You will NOT gently caress it up, you know why? Because as a result of your lovely childhood you know exactly what NOT to do.

It sounds strange, but having a lovely childhood puts you at an advantage to be a good father.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Holy mother of air conditioning, how I've missed you. Worth every penny. :toot:

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Dang you guys were bored over the long weekend.

From like a hundred pages back:

some texas redneck posted:

I used to live fairly close to CTC (across town). Wish I'd known about it when I lived in Denton, I'd pay just to be able to walk around the place and check out the cars (and take a camera).

Pick n Pull flipped their poo poo when they checked my bag when I was leaving and found a camera in there. Got a very stern "NO CAMERAS ALLOWED!!!!1!" lecture. Sorry, forgot it was in my bag. v:v:v

The gently caress? Are they not aware of the fact that every phone made since, oh, the '90s has a camera built in?

Enourmo posted:

well step one is to add a water separator

e: and replace the head gaskets, and install head studs...

Unless it's a later model - GM put in water separators and 1/2" head bolts on the later units. Not sure where the division is, so research.
Then add a turbo - there used to be a Banks kit for them, back in the day, and woke them up quite a bit. Still an '80s diesel though.

Friar Zucchini posted:

Not just any diesel... a gasoline engine retrofitted to run on diesel! that's more or less correct, I think? I would say "with predictable results" but it was actually much worse even than that, so the American car-buying public thought of that particular legendary piece of poo poo when they thought of "diesel" and the American diesel passenger car was effectively dead for a few decades after, and even now you have trucks, German stuff, and as of very recently the Chevrolet Cruze and that is absolutely it.

Pretty much. It's based on the gas Olds V8, but the block was significantly beefed up in the bottom end. It's still enough like the gas V8 that it can be used as a basis for a extreme duty small block Olds gas build. Heads bolt on, distributor replaces the injection pump. I think there might be some minor changes that have to be made.

You're dead right on how the GM/Olds diesel affected public opinion though. It was dismal initially, and lackluster when they fixed it.

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah, they are actually completely different blocks, it was actually a rumor that they were based on gas motors. The issue was that they used their vast knowledge of gas motors in designing the head bolts and the fuel system....which didn't help being a diesel.

yes and no. Completely different insofar that the bottom end was redesigned to be more beefy, but the basic block is an Olds small-block V8. Gas heads bolt on, oil pan, cam, timing parts, water pump, crank, pistons from the gas engine all fit the diesel block. Olds racers use the diesel block for high-horsepower small-block builds.

T1g4h posted:

Finished Mad Max tonight!

Final boss fight was loving stupid, but otherwise the game is super rad. Tomorrow I guess i'll get started on clearing out all the optional side stuff :v:

I'm basically chewing on the side stuff as I go, to make the story stuff easier. Doing maybe 40/60 story/optional, depending on my mood. The game caters to my mild ADD/OCD. I want to do all the things, but get distracted often.

mafoose posted:

Awesome, thanks for the info! Most of the places I've come across are eerily quiet now. You know what I'd love? Canadian seat belts. Especially since the drivers one gets stuck halfway on the track.

Canadian ones are unmotorized, right, and that's why you love them? They are on the RX-7s.
Supposedly the motorized ones have a lifetime warranty from Mazda. I just replaced the motorized bastards in my '90 RX-7 with early FC static belts (and trim. And headliner.)

leica posted:

I had to google what a scotch egg was, looks.......interesting.

They are pretty tasty, but, yeah, they are far from healthy. I don't hink I could eat more than one a day. They have them at the local Ren Faire every year. Scotch Egg and a nice honey mead = a lovely lunch.

Nodoze posted:

talk about poverty interior

You think that's a poverty interior? You must be young.
Vinyl bench, column-shift, no gauges except speedo and fuel - THAT'S a poverty interior.

The Immortan skull-wheel emblem with a wave toupee hairdo makes this.

Kid chat: my daughter is almost 14, and I have no idea if I'm doing anything right. It doesn't help that she's borderline Aspergers, and I have no clue how to relate to her. Still works out OK - we go see animated movies together, and stuff. She's not interested in most of the stuff I am, so I try to pay attention when she does show interest, and spend some time doing that. Part of it is I'm a goon, and have no idea how to relate to a girl, too. What's really fun is dealing with a kid that inherited her mother's genes and, shall we say, bloomed really early. Kid's 14 and already has D-cups. Having to teach her to fend off the creeps (AKA, all teenage boys...)

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Preoptopus posted:

A teehee :)*

rocknrolla
gangster no one
long good friday (obligatory)
sexy beast
full english breakfast
Snatch
get carter

+ Lock Stock

Sigma X posted:

This weekend, a woman I am friends with on Facebook through an old workplace posted a video, with a comment supporting the video. this ex-coworker had a child very young. The video was some random woman ranting against the #TeamNoKids tag/movement/microculture on Twitter/FB/etc. It was titled "For everyone who posts stupid ‪#‎TeamNoKids‬ posts." The video was her, with her toddler, haughtily and bitchily saying that people shouldn't act like their lives are better because they have no children, and that having children is the "most fulfilling" and "best experience" in life.

I posted, "FYI for people who don't wanna have kids, having kids is the worst thing ever. For people who wanna have kids, it's great. This bitch wants to not let other people have an opinion."

This, of course, evolved into a shitstorm of had-kids-young people crapping on me because they're unable to admit that getting pregnant at 19 ruined the best years of their lives with awful, soul-crushing responsibilities. Good times. I really loving hate the pro-children culture in the US.

Goddamn it. People need to stop having their own opinions because it upsets other people!

Your post in bold is 100% how i feel. I know people who say it's great and they love being a parent, even though i know that deep down they hate it and it was an accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

fjelltorsk posted:

You drive a P85D.
Yeah. You're loving spoiled.

• Locked thread