Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Get all two of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Vita Miku is better thats why I imported it whenever it came out last year idk. Would have imported mirai too but lol @ buying a jp 3ds.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Project Mirai is always the B-team game but then again I think DIVA X has something like 30 songs? But I believe that it's like Diva F where every song is new unlike F 2nd's Greatest Hits approach.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Policenaut posted:

Project Mirai is always the B-team game but then again I think DIVA X has something like 30 songs? But I believe that it's like Diva F where every song is new unlike F 2nd's Greatest Hits approach.
there are a couple of repeats from f 2nd. miracle paint is in both i think.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

sooooo which one should i get

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Mirai cuz its out now.

Then Diva X later!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

drat you!!

will the DS one have a bunch of DLC like curtain call or no

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
anything big in 10

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Endorph posted:

there are a couple of repeats from f 2nd. miracle paint is in both i think.

Sort of. Miracle Paint in Diva F is an "AR Mode" song, which isn't a main set list song but rather a bonus throwaway song for a gimmick mode, whereas in F 2nd (the greatest hits game) it's on the main set list.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

epitasis posted:

drat you!!

will the DS one have a bunch of DLC like curtain call or no

I dont actually think it has any DLC songs, but it has around 50 on the cartridge.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Miracle Paint is one of the good ones, it should be in all of the Mikus

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

Miracle Paint is one of the good ones, it should be in all of the Mikus

all mikus are good mikus

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...
I bought Mirai DX and the Miku theme. Its a good day.

The Machine
Dec 15, 2004
Rage Against / Welcome to
gently caress me, there's a theme

brb

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

You should be using the Splatoon themes also so don't forget to do that.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

I really hate that the 3DS has the theme shuffle mode because it encourages me to waste money on something retarded like homescreen Miku

Chronojam posted:

You should be using the Splatoon themes also so don't forget to do that.

Also Snake Eater

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Gutcruncher posted:

I really hate that the 3DS has the theme shuffle mode because it encourages me to waste money on something retarded like homescreen Miku

Also Snake Eater

I really hate that there are only so many themes you can shuffle at once. I want to shuffle all the themes. All of them.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

codenameFANGIO posted:

I really hate that there are only so many themes you can shuffle at once. I want to shuffle all the themes. All of them.

True. I already have 10 themes I like and now I have to sacrifice one to Miku. Some Sophies Choice poo poo here.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Gutcruncher posted:

True. I already have 10 themes I like and now I have to sacrifice one to Miku. Some Sophies Choice poo poo here.

Some day we'll get the Dreamcast theme and then the real hard decisions start.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
Is there a YouTube channel or some poo poo showing the themes off? Because I'm still using the default theme.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Hrvstmn31 posted:

Is there a YouTube channel or some poo poo showing the themes off? Because I'm still using the default theme.

This guy seems to have a ton.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?

Fooley posted:

This guy seems to have a ton.

Sweet thanks I didn't think there'd actually be one.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I preordered the Miku. I am ready.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Have they confirmed that Toon Link and the other wind walker stuff will be downloadable, paid or otherwise, for the Wii U version?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The alleged Segata Sanshiro leak

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

The Hyrule Warriors stuff got scanned for those curious.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

he's really not sure about that sword.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

how is groose not in this dogshit game

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
Really looking forward to hyrule warriors. Hope it will run alright.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Countblanc posted:

he's really not sure about that sword.
He's just high.

Have they said anything about New 3DS support?

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

From #nintengoons, it's real: http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/087/676/55e842e69372d.html

Other confirmations in those images include the return of the Resonance of Fate trio and Heihachi as a Solo Unit, plus the additions of Captain Commando and BB Hood/Bulleta and some other characters I don't recognize.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

From #nintengoons, it's real: http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/087/676/55e842e69372d.html

Other confirmations in those images include the return of the Resonance of Fate trio and Heihachi as a Solo Unit, plus the additions of Captain Commando and BB Hood/Bulleta and some other characters I don't recognize.
I recognize Zagi, a villain from Tales of Vesperia. (The dude with the pink/blonde hair.) Probably a boss, he isn't really the type I can imagine turning into a solo unit later in the game.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

You don't even need translation to laugh at the Segata Sanshiro ads Sega had. Street Fighter's Dan should have had a palette swap for him.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Seems like the 3ds edition of hyrule warriors will have an insane amount of content? Like the game itself was pretty robust but the port seems like it'll have all the dlc included plus even more stuff.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Ineffiable posted:

Seems like the 3ds edition of hyrule warriors will have an insane amount of content? Like the game itself was pretty robust but the port seems like it'll have all the dlc included plus even more stuff.

Will it have cross-platform play? Can I coop with my buddy on his Wii U?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

bbcisdabomb posted:

Will it have cross-platform play? Can I coop with my buddy on his Wii U?

Doubtful. The preview videos seem to be showing a substantial shift in how the 3DS version plays (Much fewer enemies on screen, tap icons on the touchscreen to hop back and forth between controlling different characters in the same mission.)

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What is the best LEGO game for 3DS, or all they all basically equal?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Droid Washington posted:

What is the best LEGO game for 3DS, or all they all basically equal?

Hobbit one, I'd imagine. They are indeed all sort of the same, though, so pick whatever theme park you'd prefer to spend some time on.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
So that Project Mirai game is basically Theaterythym, but $10 more, with 1/4th the songs and none of the cool quest mode stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Anora posted:

So that Project Mirai game is basically Theaterythym, but $10 more, with 1/4th the songs and none of the cool quest mode stuff?
and way better music