Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andenalli
Sep 17, 2007

I'm unique, just like
everyone else

Someday when robots are legitimate sex workers, this will be a valuable scheduling tool. Think of yourselves as beta testers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
The day a spam bot can pass the turing test we are all hosed.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol if you wouldnt gently caress a chatbot

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

anime was right posted:

lol if you wouldnt gently caress a chatbot

i can't download a.. nevermind

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

thats not a very nice post, and confused mental ill people shouldn't be made fun off. but, the internet is a cesspit

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Would look better with poet or bell sleeves, sleevless is a bad look for that dress. At least throw on a shrug or something.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

ive been hitting up okc tonight and well,

i'm going to start taking a shot every time i see the word 'ecletic' on a girl's profile. this all works out because i was planning on drinking myself to death at one point or another anyways

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

may as well go all out and add "wanderlust" and "netflix" to that words list. you'll be dead from the first profile

:rip:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

all you need to do is just read the bolded line

quote:

My self-summary
INTP for those who care.

I've only lived here for about a year, grew up on the East Coast. (Connecticut)
What I’m doing with my life
Just going to school right now. My major is secret.

Hint: It's a science.
I’m really good at
Most things involving art, cooking, procrastinating, sleeping.
The first things people usually notice about me
My facial expressions I guess, that's something people comment on often. Besides that, same as everyone, eyes, smile, hair.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books- Catch-22, 1984, House of Leaves, The Hobbit, To kill a Mockingbird, American Psycho, The Things They Carried

Movies- Drive, Spirited Away, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Iron Giant, Coraline, Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs, Nightmare Before Christmas, Akira, Mary and Max, Fantastic Mr.Fox, pretty much anything Pixar or Miyazaki. I love a ton of movies, not going to bother listing all of them.

Shows-Venture Brothers, Rick and Morty, Adventure Time, American Dad, The Last Airbender, Clarence, Bob's Burgers, Archer, Flapjack, Futurama, Harvery Beaks, ATHF, Gravity Falls, Hey Arnold, Samurai Jack, Steven Universe, Amazing World of Gumball, most cartoons really. I'm not a fan of anime (there are a few exceptions) and I hate cooking shows and reality TV.
Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!

Music-Secret

Food- Mac'n'cheese, sushi, dumplings, pasta, bagel sandwiches, and most sweets. I don't really like Thai or Indian food. Root beer and birch beer are top notch.

Video Games- Hotline Miami, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Animal Crossing, Professor Layton, Skyrim, Super Mario 64, Mario Galaxy, Katamari Damacy, Picross, and probably more I can't think of.
The six things I could never do without
Decent water pressure
Laptop
Air Conditioning
Blankets
Shampoo/Soap
Glasses/Contacts
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Pfft, nothing lewd of course, what kind of girl do you take me for OkCupid? A loose moraled jezebel?
On a typical Friday night I am
Out and about when I can be. Probably being social one way or another.

Haha, not really.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I don't like apple pie and I've never seen Star Wars (any of them)
You should message me if
-You don't use "netspeak" or emoticons
-You're not all crazy about one of your ex's
-You want any kind of relationship that isn't explicitly sexual
-You can write a message that doesn't use my profile like a checklist

I'm not interested in helping you out with your open relationship, no thanks.
Again, please, if you're still attached to an ex please, please, leave me alone
why bother listing all of these things if you don't want anyone to use any of it? :shrug:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Business Gorillas posted:

all you need to do is just read the bolded line

why bother listing all of these things if you don't want anyone to use any of it? :shrug:

When she says "do not be hung up on an ex," it is because she is hung up on an ex, who was in turn hung up on an ex.

Listing what you think were the hallmarks of your bad recent relationship and saying "Be Not This" is p. basic IMO.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i made the mistake of bringing up a common interest and i'm no longer getting messages :rip:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

i made the mistake of bringing up a common interest and i'm no longer getting messages :rip:

It was bait. That interest was actually a deal breaker.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

darth cookie posted:

It was bait. That interest was actually a deal breaker.

it would own if the entire profile was actually just a list of everything the ex she isn't over liked and the entire profile was a massive trap

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
Is netspeak like newspeak?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Archimago posted:

Is netspeak like newspeak?

I need a woman that revs my Gibson

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

quote:

My self-summary
Queer witch bee charmer.
Taurus sun, Pisces moon, Virgo rising.
Dating myself non exclusively and with complete devotion.
What I’m doing with my life
i'm refining. everything.

oh, and i'm in a boyband.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
God of Small Things and Sister Outsider; Octavia e butler and e e cummings.
The Dark Crystal
Mala Rodriguez, Chavela Vargas, 90's hip hop/r&b/hot jams, willow smith, fleetwood Mac, y otras
sandwiches, lasagna, & snacks.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Gender analysis
clowns, fae, goddess, & Queerzzz
anti-oppression
kink/D&s
Indigenous Resistance
power & privilege
language
tarot
astrology
communication & boundaries
bikes
Divas
herbal medicine
writing music
dream analysis
honey bees
trans-stuff
On a typical Friday night I am
chill vibes. i don't much like bars and love my cat.
You should message me if
If you love fermentation projects and wanna consensually fist some vegetables.

If you know where any great wild foraging places around town are.

if you love to play cribbage, or hot dice.

If you're interested in talking about magick, tarot, languages, and herbalism. Or if you have things to share with me that you're passionate about.

If you wanna bike around somewhere together. Extra points if you wanna bike someplace far ie. hotsprings, the coast, montana, and minneapolis. Or take on the American Discovery Trail.

No lemon grabs or Debbie downers. Sass welcomed.
I know I said fetlife is cheating earlier but I swear Portland is too.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Wow that lady has a strong chin. She could probably take a punch.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

I'm the little mustache

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

LethalGeek posted:

I know I said fetlife is cheating earlier but I swear Portland is too.

I always wondered if there were any consequences of Phillip Seymour Hoffman getting high on heroin and banging random hookers.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

InterFaced posted:

I always wondered if there were any consequences of Phillip Seymour Hoffman getting high on heroin and banging random hookers.

loving lol

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Video Games- Hotline Miami, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Animal Crossing, Professor Layton, Skyrim, Super Mario 64, Mario Galaxy, Katamari Damacy, Picross, and probably more I can't think of.

Will rip your dick off and stuff it in your mouth after you agree to bondage.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

MrYenko posted:

Will rip your dick off and stuff it in your mouth after you agree to bondage.

He's a big fan of cutesy Nintendo games, and violent artless murder simulators.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

InterFaced posted:

:drat:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

haha drat wow you owned that bot

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:stare:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Good name.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I bet she loves anal

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

InterFaced posted:

didn't he realize that the not-tight butthole didn't have a penis beneath it or what?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A woman tricked her friend into having sex with her by posing as a man and persuading her to wear a blindfold in the bedroom, a court has heard.

quote:

"Kye" had told her he was in hospital, she said, and was not well enough to see her after he was treated for a car accident and a brain tumour.

But the pair spoke frequently on the phone, the court heard, and eventually arranged to meet for sex at a Chester hotel on the condition the woman wear a blindfold.

She said Kye was waiting in the bathroom when she entered the room and bed was covered with rose petals and Hello Kitty bears.

The pair then had sex, the court heard.

During interviews, the woman told police Kye asked her to wear a blindfold because he was "anxious about the way he looked" and "could not walk properly" due to nerve and muscle damage.

Eventually Kye visited the woman's flat and the truth was revealed, the court heard.

Describing the pair's final sexual encounter, she said she had been shocked when she removed the blindfold and saw Ms Newland instead of Kye.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-34190186

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

mobby_6kl posted:

A woman tricked her friend into having sex with her by posing as a man and persuading her to wear a blindfold in the bedroom, a court has heard.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-34190186

:confused:

I mean. How? Was there, like, no touching allowed?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
I'm going to guess that "Kye" is a landwhale and that it's drat hard to sex a landwhale blindfolded if they keep your hands away from their genitals.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

HerStuddMuffin posted:

I'm going to guess that "Kye" is a landwhale and that it's drat hard to sex a landwhale blindfolded if they keep your hands away from their genitals.

They both are likely tremendously fat.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

HerStuddMuffin posted:

For real

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
The perpetrator isn't attractive, but she's not a whale either:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/victim-woman-who-pretended-man-6407682

There are no pictures of the victim that I could find, she isn't named in any articles about this case.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
drat, I was way off. The victim's assessment that she "was a bit stupid" is clearly much more on target.

Also, are there no lesbian bars in the UK? Why did that woman have to fool another woman into thinking she was a man in order to have sex with women?

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.

HerStuddMuffin posted:

drat, I was way off. The victim's assessment that she "was a bit stupid" is clearly much more on target.

Also, are there no lesbian bars in the UK? Why did that woman have to fool another woman into thinking she was a man in order to have sex with women?

This isn't that uncommon

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9982142/Teenage-victim-of-woman-who-pretended-to-be-a-man-speaks-out.html
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/01/14/woman-accused-of-pretending-to-be-a-man-to-trick-women-into-sex/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110430/Gemma-Barker-jailed-Vctims-girl-dressed-boy-date-speak-anguish.html

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

Not uncommon in the UK at any rate.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

there are lesbian bars in the uk but no-one goes in them because of the fire safety

:bart:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
As a woman in this day and age, I am in a position to ask a man, what can you do for me that I can't do for myself? I pay my own bills, have a career, I'm educated, and I have a stable family. In reference to money, I need something more. I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of his life. I need someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation and mental stimulation, I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked, believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need another financial burden. I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game playing are not my idea of a strong man. I need a man who is family oriented. One who can be the priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God. I need someone whom I can respect. In order to be submissive I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive but he has to be worthy. Also I am not looking for him, he will find me. He may not be able to explain the connection but he will be drawn to me. This may be asking a lot, but I'm worth a lot.

______________________________________/

• Locked thread