Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Also thank you whoever dropped James Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?
Really happy I started Coby "2 pt conversion" Fleener over Austin Seferian-Jenkins...

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I need 9 points from DeMarco and Julio for the win. I think I might be able to make it.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

TubeStank posted:

I left so many points in the bench :negative:

Teddy please score 100000 on the 49ers tia

This

e: Woodhead racked up 20 points. I think I have to go with him over Crowell next week. Better TD opportunities

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Cervixalot scored nearly 60 points with two players. And he still has Adrian Peterson tonight. FML.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Retemnav posted:

Really happy I started Coby "2 pt conversion" Fleener over Austin Seferian-Jenkins...

Probably won't matter but yes, thank you for not embarrassing my team any further.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I got .7 from my qb and WR2 combined I shouldn't be hanging in this much less winning.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Crazy bullshit dallas/NY game might have saved me some embarrassment last night. Still going to be super close though.

Sorry about your Dez, though. Tough....break?

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

dphi posted:

Let's see if I can actually start off a season with a win, I don't think it's happened yet.

Welp.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007

dphi posted:

Probably won't matter but yes, thank you for not embarrassing my team any further.

Yea, see why I wanted AS-J's points. Was sweating Hyde's night!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Ugh, Bridgewater shitted the bed JUST ENOUGH for me to lose last night. That's rough

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Retemnav posted:

Yea, see why I wanted AS-J's points. Was sweating Hyde's night!

Almost had a chance there if Teddy could have thrown a garbage time TD to one of my two Minn WRs but he decided to suck instead.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Whoever owns Dalton, I'm interested in him. MAKE AN OFFER

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!

railroad terror posted:

Ugh, Bridgewater shitted the bed JUST ENOUGH for me to lose last night. That's rough

By all accounts I should have lost that game. My top 3 receivers combined for just over 20 points, ugh. Kelce won the week for me by crushing my hometown Texans.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

railroad terror posted:

Whoever owns Dalton, I'm interested in him. MAKE AN OFFER

That's me. Let me take a look!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Does anyone want Brandon LaFell before I unceremoniously dispose of him

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
3 TDs so far from RBs on my bench

Good start

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

the only reason why i'm still hanging in my game is because of fitzgerald.

you do you, larry.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

eddie lacy going down sucks and not playing flacco also sucks

good game dude

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

TubeStank posted:

eddie lacy going down sucks and not playing flacco also sucks

good game dude

Cheers man that unlucky injury let me off the hook but you scored a lot and I still had to earn it. See you in the playoffs

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I'm loving done with football. All my points are on the bench and the Eagles are godawful. I hate sports.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Other than my QBs, no one on my team scored a TD this week. Starters AND bench, not a single TD!

Unless Aaron Rodgers has the worst game of his career tonight, I'm hosed.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Retemnav posted:

Other than my QBs, no one on my team scored a TD this week. Starters AND bench, not a single TD!

Unless Aaron Rodgers has the worst game of his career tonight, I'm hosed.

It's been a strange game for us this week. I didn't expect steve smith to finally go off like that this week, and I didn't expect a combined 2 points from my RBs.

Hell, who knows though. I'm fully expecting Rodgers to break his leg on the first drive.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

This has been fun so far (other than getting crushed by the Arizona D this week). 16 team is definitely much more challenging, makes waivers and trades super interesting.

Sorry to whoever sent me a trade offer last week and I declined without a reply- I hate when that happens, and I was on my phone when I rejected the offer.

Everything league setting-wise working for everyone so far?

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007

Avenged posted:

It's been a strange game for us this week. I didn't expect steve smith to finally go off like that this week, and I didn't expect a combined 2 points from my RBs.

Hell, who knows though. I'm fully expecting Rodgers to break his leg on the first drive.

Getting beat by Steve Smith Sr. is especially galling as a Panthers fan. Watching the guy we let go because he was "too old" put up back-to-back 150+ yard games while we're using Ted Ginn as our WR1...fuckin' hell.

Good luck tonight. I don't want Rodgers to get hurt, but if he could just throw a few interceptions while GB only scores on the ground, that'd be great!

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
I'm down 11.6 points going into tonight and have Kelce and Alex Smith left to play. I'm actually nervous.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Holy poo poo I got a win! And a decisive win at that!

Whoever dropped Tyrod Taylor so I could claim him off of waivers earlier in the season: THANK YOU!

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Holy poo poo I got a win! And a decisive win at that!

Whoever dropped Tyrod Taylor so I could claim him off of waivers earlier in the season: THANK YOU!

Yeah, thank you for not making me feel too torn up about sitting Blount. I seem to be off to a very familiar start this year.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
In my friends league I have AJ Green and keenan allen. Somehow, I'm still going to lose by 60 points this week.

I hate fantasy football sometimes.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

dphi posted:

Yeah, thank you for not making me feel too torn up about sitting Blount. I seem to be off to a very familiar start this year.

I lost last week because I followed the ESPN projected points numbers. I left nearly 40 points on the bench.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

poo poo is gonna get real silly with bye weeks coming up

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

TubeStank posted:

poo poo is gonna get real silly with bye weeks coming up

That didn't even occur to me. I'm hosed weeks 5 and 9.

Week 5 Byes:
ADP
JStew (not that he's done poo poo anyways)
Jets D

Week 9 Byes:
Hopkins
John Brown

Gonna have to start me some DGB/Dorsett/Duke Johnson... Hurray!

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
This is the first time I've ever played in a league this size. It's pretty interesting that Chris 'Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp' Polk was one of the better RBs available for me this week, due to Chris Ivory being made out of chewing gum and saran wrap.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Byes are really a big part of the fun for big leagues because it's so luck oriented and hoping that some rb3 scrub gets 3 goal line carries.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007

Retemnav posted:

Good luck tonight. I don't want Rodgers to get hurt, but if he could just throw a few interceptions while GB only scores on the ground, that'd be great!

gently caress Aaron Rodgers!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Goddamnit, drafting only Bridgewater as my QB is really starting to bite me. Guess I'll pick up.....BLAKE BORTLES?!?!? :derp: :captainpop:

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

railroad terror posted:

Goddamnit, drafting only Bridgewater as my QB is really starting to bite me. Guess I'll pick up.....BLAKE BORTLES?!?!? :derp: :captainpop:

I tried to PM you, but no bueno. Sent you an email via ESPN's mail system instead. Hit me back.

Good luck to everyone during bye week hell!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Cervixalot posted:

I tried to PM you, but no bueno. Sent you an email via ESPN's mail system instead. Hit me back.

Good luck to everyone during bye week hell!

Lewis is almost too valuable to give up with my RBs. Hopkins instead of Robinson? Let me think about it.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
I might be enticed out of Carson Palmer for a RB. I don't have PMs, I'm Ben Roethleslager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

my sister designed these labels but i know nothing of this brewery. they'll prob be going in my box

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Sep 30, 2015

• Locked thread