Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I like Granny's wrestling reviews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Luigi Thirty posted:

I got a survey from F4W asking who I enjoy listening to and what could be improved. The options were Granny, Filthy Tom, Mike, Craig, Wang, and Lance. I definitely want more Wang in my life.

Hahahah mine were literally Mike, Vinny and Filthy Tom.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I also love all the dumb questions about audio quality. Bryan we don't care. Now that Mike and Dave sound okay nothing else literally matters.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

remusclaw posted:

Japan remains committed to the weak pile-driver.

Minoru Suzuki

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

That different, Minoru Suzuki will kill you.

Mutoh used the Gotch Piledriver too and never finished with it, it's the man, not the move.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO ALL ASK FOR IN THE SURVEY

1.) NEW LAYOUT

2.) BRING BACK LIVE SHOWS

thanks.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Why did he even stop doing live shows? Because people were freeloading off them? (I know I was)

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I never touched live shows because the convo on them weren't interesting and I mostly hate call in stuff

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

CVagts posted:

Why did he even stop doing live shows? Because people were freeloading off them? (I know I was)

Is the 24/7 radio thing still going on?

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Is anyone else using PocketCasts or another podcasting app and not seeing their LAW feed update? I haven't had a new episode since the 9th but I know they've been posting stuff.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I like the Granny stuff, to be honest, but any more than one time a week for 25 minutes or so would be too much.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
My only suggestion to improve the site was asking that Vinny review canned chilli or possibly frozen burritos.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I asked for cookies that work.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

sounds like a vine star but nope he's an ephebophile

You say this like those are mutually exclusive categories.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The only result I expect from this is Bryan complaining about what people asked for.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I feel like Wang is only good in limited doses. He's not actually useful at all so I like his current level of exposure.

I'd definitely take more Tom and Vinny. I like Mike but I don't know where you toss him in other than doing more Big Audio Nightmares.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Glamorama26 posted:

My only suggestion to improve the site was asking that Vinny review canned chilli or possibly frozen burritos.

My suggestion was give Brent a show but he can only talk about the VMAs with Wang.

Yolshi
Feb 14, 2012

I asked them to stop storing passwords in plaintext because it's 2015 and that poo poo is worrying.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Enjoyed the discussion about the old school flying headscissors today. I've wondered why people don't do that any more too.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

remusclaw posted:

That different, Minoru Suzuki will kill you.

Mutoh used the Gotch Piledriver too and never finished with it, it's the man, not the move.

I thought Muta finished Hase with a piledriver through a table in the infamous muta scale match? Its been forever, I need to rewatch that classic.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

sportsgenius86 posted:

I like the Granny stuff, to be honest, but any more than one time a week for 25 minutes or so would be too much.

Same. Once a week is just fine by me. Similarly every other week with Lance is fine too.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
If they had more Granny segments I'd feel guilty about hearing more from her than my own granny

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

elf help book posted:

I asked for cookies that work.

Same here

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Ugh I should have asked for more Konnan/Bryan/Dave shows when I filled out the survey

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I look forward to the episode where Bryan buries all of the suggestions.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
John Pollock opened Review a Raw by telling fans, FANS, that if they don't like that Nick Diaz got suspended for five years they (FANS) should go change Nevada state law.

Every single time this dude gets on a soapbox he makes a complete fool of himself.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Karmine posted:

John Pollock opened Review a Raw by telling fans, FANS, that if they don't like that Nick Diaz got suspended for five years they (FANS) should go change Nevada state law.

Every single time this dude gets on a soapbox he makes a complete fool of himself.

Change the drat law, Kramine

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Maybe he's just upset that Wai won't smoke him out so now he's trying to get Nick's attention.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
To be honest, I have no idea what they could do for a second granny show. Once a week is more than enough.

*pained sighs*

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
The amount of granny we get now is fine and I don't think anyone wants it to change except for the cold-hearted fucks who want her off the show entirely.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy

Karmine posted:

I think his point was more that if you don't like a law, you need to work to have it changed, you can't just break it and then complain when you're caught and punished.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Karmine posted:

The amount of granny we get now is fine and I don't think anyone wants it to change except for the cold-hearted fucks who want her off the show entirely.

I've found her segments getting increasingly tedious lately.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I haven't listened to a granny segment in five years outside if they appear on the countdown or Christmas show. I asked for more sin limites y sucio tomas.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Require More Fire posted:

I think his point was more that if you don't like a law, you need to work to have it changed, you can't just break it and then complain when you're caught and punished.

which completely ignores the fact that

a)NSAC is not a legal body
b)by NSAC's own admission they don't follow their own protocols.

Its a way bigger issue than just Nick Diaz.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy

coconono posted:

which completely ignores the fact that

a)NSAC is not a legal body
b)by NSAC's own admission they don't follow their own protocols.

Its a way bigger issue than just Nick Diaz.

It is, the whole thing is a mess, really. Diaz isn't exactly innocent in the whole thing, and the NSAC meeting was a total farce, etc. I mean I think they've made it pretty clear at this point that all they really want is for you to crawl in and beg for their mercy. If you dare fight the charge they're going to make an example of you.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I thought it was pretty clear Nicks legal team knew the NSAC was going to crush them so they just got as much of their process on the record because they knew they would wind up in court. Its part of why Nick said absolutely nothing and they let the commission make an rear end of itself

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I almost asked Brian to write for his own newsletter.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
This week's Filthy Four is wonderful.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rodney the Piper posted:

This week's Filthy Four is wonderful.

I loved that Tom refused to let Bryan move on to WWE without thoroughly covering the ROH show.

Also got a kick out of Bryan said he was going to ask Kyle O'Reilly why his music sucked so much but blame the question on Sempervive. Then on today's Observer Live, he says to Kyle O'Reilly,"You wouldn't believe the horrible things Tom Lawlor was saying about your music last night!" :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Dance Away owns, those guys are dumb

• Locked thread