Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
My dream lineup is basically a coffee mug sitting on a table which Scott repeatedly asks why it's crying and is shaking it's fist before reminding everyone to submit their questions to the wood pile which isn't like a pile of things you would use on the show but is a pile of wood to burn because they won't be on the show and then pretends to have forgotten the name of the show. That's the headliner, the character guest is his pet dog Rocky with whom Scott plays a 26 minute round of what am I thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

My dream lineup is basically a coffee mug sitting on a table which Scott repeatedly asks why it's crying and is shaking it's fist before reminding everyone to submit their questions to the wood pile which isn't like a pile of things you would use on the show but is a pile of wood to burn because they won't be on the show and then pretends to have forgotten the name of the show. That's the headliner, the character guest is his pet dog Rocky with whom Scott plays a 26 minute round of what am I thinking.

Same.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Nevermind, changing my answer to that.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

have any cbb guests died other than harris

my dream lineup is harris and all the other dead cbb guests

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

cams posted:

have any cbb guests died other than harris

my dream lineup is harris and all the other dead cbb guests

Is Cactus Tony still dead? I forget

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Michael Jackson

Heeee heeee

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I'm fairly sure I saw that cake boss got stabbed to death in his cell last week

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Y'all are forgetting John Gabrus. Any time that dude is on CBB I make sure to listen. This goes double for Improv 4 Humans.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Don't go scaring me like that into thinking Gabrus died when I wasn't looking.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
My Paul Rust wish was almost immediately granted and I'd like to continue this streak by saying we're long overdue for an Alan Thicke appearance.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Lugaloco posted:

Y'all are forgetting John Gabrus. Any time that dude is on CBB I make sure to listen. This goes double for Improv 4 Humans.

He has his own podcast now called High and Mighty, it's different each episode so far, it's pretty interesting and he has a lot of his comedy friends on.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
The guy who did the UTU2TM animations awhile back has a new one for CBB featuring Ho Ho and Santa.
https://youtu.be/R9LfPx9MDZc

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
That was great!

But just to be a negative nelly, this last Wompler episode really suffered from the lack of those vaguely offensive Asian girls. (And the reminder that the hottie from The Big Bang Theory, much like Simon Helberg, is so much better than that show.)

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

SpacePig posted:

The guy who did the UTU2TM animations awhile back has a new one for CBB featuring Ho Ho and Santa.
https://youtu.be/R9LfPx9MDZc

Holy poo poo was that good.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

VagueRant posted:

That was great!

But just to be a negative nelly, this last Wompler episode really suffered from the lack of those vaguely offensive Asian girls. (And the reminder that the hottie from The Big Bang Theory, much like Simon Helberg, is so much better than that show.)

I already knew Melissa Rauch was better than that show, but yeah, when I saw Simon Helberg on something other than The Big Bang Theory I was shocked he's actually funny.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Man I should never have gotten a 9-5 job, I'm like 3 episodes behind :smith:

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Zsinjeh posted:

Man I should never have gotten a 9-5 job, I'm like 3 episodes behind :smith:

A 9 to 5 job is your perfect opportunity to get through podcasts. Are you actually doing 8 hours of work or something :confused:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Instead of mum say my mum because she's your mum not everyone's mum.

I'm sorry, but I cannot do what you ask.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Peaches is a fun interview, but Jesus is her music obnoxious. Cmon Scott.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Peaches is the first musical guest whose music I actually like.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
At least I can say that peaches is the first guest whose bagina I have seen in a gross club

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
There's some classic Jarles action on Never Not Funny this week.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I haven't listened yet, but if Jarles comes out I really hope it's to interact with Pardo's weird voiced character.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

feedmyleg posted:

I haven't listened yet, but if Jarles comes out I really hope it's to interact with Pardo's weird voiced character.

You're in for a treat.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I just found her music to be thoroughly obnoxious. Look at me i'm so edgy and controversial DICKS DICKS DICKS BALLS DICKS PUSSIES.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I think we can all agree that Claudia O'Doherty is brilliant.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

ArtVandelay posted:

I just found her music to be thoroughly obnoxious. Look at me i'm so edgy and controversial DICKS DICKS DICKS BALLS DICKS PUSSIES.

Agreed, she should stick to singing about things women can identify with, like cooking and cleaning.

feedmyleg posted:

She was great on the TV show too!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

feedmyleg posted:

claudia is in my top 5 of current cbb guests, she is a treasure

for other fans of hers, she was on kumail's x-files podcast this week too. i have seen like 4 episodes of the x-files but i still enjoy the podcast

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

ArtVandelay posted:

Back in 2003 this was hip as poo poo. I was amazed to know she's still doing it.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

That episode with her Kim Cattrall impression was one of the best of 2015 I think (If it was even this year, I don't remember)

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Help Im Alive posted:

That episode with her Kim Cattrall impression was one of the best of 2015 I think (If it was even this year, I don't remember)
this was also the debut of the time keeper also, i believe

i loooove loving

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
The only reason I listened to this episode is for Claudia. Peaches is annoying.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

cams posted:

this was also the debut of the time keeper also, i believe

i loooove loving

Has time keeper been on more than twice? The debut is the episode with a ton of guests right? If not, I need a link stat.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

EL BROMANCE posted:

Has time keeper been on more than twice? The debut is the episode with a ton of guests right? If not, I need a link stat.
i was wrong, it's actually that barber who only gives haircuts to academy award nominees

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

EL BROMANCE posted:

This site is handy for following characters http://comedybangbang.wikia.com/wiki/The_Time_Keeper
Except nobody's updated for TTK's last appearance.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Sep 18, 2015

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
They have a weak page on Jarles though. Who was Jarles again, seriously?

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Holy poo poo was that Peaches song before the first break legit? The lyrics were seriously "two balls and a dick, balls balls dick"

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
Peaches been doing this schtick for fifteen years now and it's been awful from start to finish.

Bride and Sikh is the joke of the year.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Shnooks posted:

Holy poo poo was that Peaches song before the first break legit? The lyrics were seriously "two balls and a dick, balls balls dick"

It's a parody of rear end and Titties.

Look, Peaches does silly pop songs about genitals. If that's not something you can get behind she's not for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
gently caress the Pain Away is a legitimately good song tbqh