Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hobohemian posted:

What does half-sexual even mean?

You're only attracted to people and objects that are either exactly half as tall as you or weigh exactly half as much as you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Fun activity: when on a vacation and have wifi, turn the GPS on your phone on, go to sleep, and look who swiped right for you in the morning

I was within range to get people in Kentucky and :stare:

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

pof not okc but

quote:

Hey

I'm Meghan;

I'm looking for someone mature , responsible and intellectual is always a plus . I'm a true passionate poet /song writer / hip hop lyricist as well. I'm alliterate when I converse in conversation . I have poetical potential , I also have a heart of gold , but that can be distinguishly deteriated if a heartbreak came into play. I'm looking for sufficient sacrifice , initiating importance , a true relationship . I'm very professional in how I present my style but there is days where I can portray a sporty side to me such as a snap back and a jersey .

I'm very set in my ways , I fall under a privileged principle . I'm seeking for proper patience . I like solid secure foundation . I pick up things educationally that helps my conversation or my poetry or songs build strength . I have a sense of humour as well.

Are you going to beat the clock ?, or is the clock going to beat you ? . What're you waiting for ?, msg me :)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

quote:

I'm alliterate

:ironicat:

edit:

quote:

distinguishly deteriated

:raise:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

codo27 posted:

pof not okc but

Why do some ppl talk like this? It's very specific in its wrongness.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Hobohemian posted:

What does half-sexual even mean?

They are using the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Ed demi which means, from what I remember, you need +4 or higher to hit it.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
I didn't realize she was trying to rhyme until a couple of lines in. And then I realized she's kinda crappy at rhyming. But if she has nice tits I could tolerate her"artist " spirit.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

quote:

My self-summary
კეთილი იყოს თქვენი

クリスティーナ

Yo loves~.

Im 20

my mom opened her legs wide for me on December 28th

Im..not good at intros ; // ;

Im very emotional and I tend to try and look deeper into people than what is considered 'normal'. I guess I should explain what that means okay so its like this, I dont gently caress everything with a penis or vagina within a 30 cm range I mean Im a virgin, I think sex is a thing people take for granted and I am NOT one of those people, Im real as real can be, I actually like long deep convos, I love romantic poo poo, and well I really do care about peoples feelings and would never play with it. Im a real friend or lover. Im pansexual and am proud to be. I am single and uh well im a girl if that wasnt already mentioned lol! I come off spazzy and weird and before hand I apologize I just get REALLY happy to talk to people! I tend to spend my days on fanfiction and tumblr.

I draw some s**t

Read some s**t

Write some s**t

And pretty much that is what my life is in a nutshell

Have a marvelous days Jeagerbombs~

What I知 doing with my life
Living in a Weeaboo world.
I知 really good at
Drawing. Writing. Getting myself into lovely situations.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Manga!! Omg Maaangaaa is life!

The six things I could never do without
Family/Friends
My doggies~~
Anime
Fanfiction/Books
My pencils for drawing > : 0!
Guess air cause then id die!

I spend a lot of time thinking about
I guess the future and the past...weird combo, stupid mind aha..
On a typical Friday night I am
Probably at work lmao!

You should message me if
You are truly serious about getting to know me or wanting to be my friend or be with me, also I love conversation so if you cant keep up a conversation I will lose interest x . x But for real Im looking for a real committed relationship. Not those kiddy lovely games where you break up cause your mad someone didnt write you or something like that. Id like to love and be loved and have a significant other thats like my best friend too. Im not looking for a hook up nor am I looking for a fling or whatever. I want a forever and I take relationships serious long distance or not. So if you dont, then just be my friend okais~?

the whole thing is worth a read. my biggest issue is, suprisingly, that there's at least 10 things (depending on the number of dogs and pencils) in the "six things i could never do without" part. that and 9 months have gone by without her updating her profile to say she's 21.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Lawman 0 posted:

Some chick just showed up in my quickmatch feed wearing that horse mask.
wet it up, she's probably ~*wacky*~ enough to let you put it in her butt on the first date

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

lift up that tail and go to town, son. just make sure you got a handful of sugar cubes and don't spook her

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Business Gorillas posted:

the whole thing is worth a read. my biggest issue is, suprisingly, that there's at least 10 things (depending on the number of dogs and pencils) in the "six things i could never do without" part. that and 9 months have gone by without her updating her profile to say she's 21.

Two fiddy/three hundo pounds?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Still haven't seen 22 shirt amy show up in my matches, bout to give up on OKC

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

My self-summary
I'm a queer, poly-friendly, kinkster, sapiosexual, witchy chef (specializing in alt diets). I often smoke like a hot-rod, cuss like a sailor and dress like a slut; which is sometimes inappropriate, but always done with the utmost of respect intended. I'm not always in balance, but am generally willing and able. If I say I'm not, however, you better fuckin' mean it if you persist. Also I freehand self-reflective, verbose, descriptive run on sentences, because apparently I'm ballin' like that.
Think Bill Hicks with red hair and a slightly more shapely wardrobe ( and without the affinity for western motif ).
*shrug* It's a style.

What I知 doing with my life
livin' it!

I'm doing a lot of stuff these days, affecting tangible and positive change on the daily, working, gardening, playing, moving, singing, dancing, meditating, medibating, loving.... generally chasin the muff around and gettin soft by the pool.....

I知 really good at
Mass cooking, artistic cooking, cartoonish radical/visual pun art, dealing with medical and non-medical emergencies, talking folks in off the ledge, manifesting free concert tickets, occasionally becoming overwhelmed by social anxiety and coping affably, most things I put my energy and intention into....excepting cartwheels, pool and babyfoot; I just never got the hang of 'em....

The first things people usually notice about me
iunno, ask them....

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
hmmm...there's an awful lot that could be listed here.. i tend to have really dynamic favorites....

Music... Conscious Hip Hop, Dub/step, Jungle, Psytrance ( well, Psy~anything really ), Metal...bad 80s HairMetal, TripHop, Punk, Mo{dog}Town, Funk/Soul, Ska, Breaks....Rae Spoon, Ween, the mountain goats ,Binary Kitty, Bassnectar, Outkast/the Love Below, the Black Keys, Sublime, Florence and the Machine, B Sharpa, 3 Inches of Blood, Jean Grae, Dillinger Escape Plan, Younger Brother, Buck 65 ( gently caress! Rich Terfry is SO! HOT! I would totally practice makin babies with that guy ), Breakestra, Tool, Invincible, Awol One, Queen ( Freddy Mercury and I share a soul ), Nina Simone, Mastodon,Tom Waits! Aesop Rock, Childish Gambino, the Ramones, Tribe Called Quest, Digweed, GirlTalk, Violent Femmes, HotTub, Flobots, and a bunch of classic awesomes I can find in most karaoke lists ;) All in all, I like good music....

I am a firm believer however, that a (like) for Nickelback is a vote for Harper, and I avidly discourage both those things :/

Books... Sci-Fi, anarcho~feminist sci-Fi, non-Fi, text books, kids lit, poetry, Graphic novels ( I have a *big* heart~on for Alan Moore ) , Christopher Moore ( no relation ), Neil Gaiman, Bell Hooks!, Palahniuk, E.L. Docterow, Tom Robbins, Vonnegut, Dossie Easton and Catherine A. Liszt, Jay Stevenson, Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha,Thomas Pynchon , Marc Nguy, Mark Beyer, Cohen, Irving Layton, Ursula K. Leguin, Douglas Arthur Brown, Hildegard Pickles, and almost the whole quirky classics series... there's really too many to list on, i tend to devour literature/books...

Film is a superbe medium... there are way too many movies to list. I like films that are a little off the beaten track, and documentaries are FTW!! I do love Hertzog, pre-Disney Henson, Amoldovar, Lars Von Trier, and John Waters...

Shows? I got to see so many rad shows this Summer!! Best I've seen in recent times: Dead Prez, Buck65, Gogol Bordello, although White Cowbell Oklahoma comes with honourable mention if only cause they were so loving entertaining ... I mean, a dedicated cowbellist who only broke out to make toilet paper and chainsaw confetti onstage? Be still my cheese-lovin <3!

Food... raw meat (or pretty fuckin' close to raw), vegan vittles, smoked-almost-anything, salty chocolate! *drool*
The six things I could never do without
Six things I would sure as poo poo never want to do very long without:

Humour, Music/Dancing, Coffee (but not everyday), Words (both written and spoken), the at-least-occasional illicit romp, an inebriant

I spend a lot of time thinking about]
How in particular the world sucks, and how to make it suck less.
Sex, in all it's wonderful facets and combinations.
Food ( safety, sustainability, dishes, gardening, farming, etc. ).
Alternative medicine.
the Zombpocalypse

On a typical Friday night I am
Fuckin' Awesome!

The most private thing I知 willing to admit
I'm a karaoke beast. Really.
Also, I definitely snore sometimes.

You should message me if
You want to take me dancing.

You have a great analysis and want to discuss it over a bevy of sorts.

You have a dream and a lot to do :)

...and you've got something better than that nice shoes, wanna mack style. It's 2015, we're t-minus 6 months for loving jetpacks, please don't make me school you on basic respect principles cause you thought you could just trip and fall up into my pussy. I mean, really...

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Sep 22, 2015

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
help ive tripped and fallen into a pussy

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
i went on a really pleasant date with a dude who was nice & cute and he kissed me in the rain which was super cliche but still nice. then he stopped answering my texts lol

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

YeahTubaMike posted:

i went on a really pleasant date with a dude who was nice & cute and he kissed me in the rain which was super cliche but still nice. then he stopped answering my texts lol

He turned back into a pumpkin after midnight, sorry.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
he straight up said "let's get together soon" and gave me the old fade-out

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Then it's definitely something you did. I wonder what it was? You should obsess about it.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
he doesnt like you but he was being nice, oh no, universe is over.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

BottledBodhisvata posted:

He turned back into a pumpkin after midnight, sorry.

This does happen

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

who the gently caress does the fade away after getting a smooch.

anime was right posted:

he doesnt like you but he was being nice, oh no, universe is over.

don't kiss someone if you don't like em ya turbo turd.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

Dub/step

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

that's actually a unicorn mask, not a horse mask. u can tell from the horn

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

who the gently caress does the fade away after getting a smooch.

don't kiss someone if you don't like em ya turbo turd.

Maybe he was a kissing slut. You ever think about that?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

oh goodness someone kissed me that's a pact of forever love and if they ghost on me how am i going to get the deposit back on our side-by-side burial plots

-someone with a middle schooler's level of emotional maturity

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
a kiss is a contract

naem
May 29, 2011

I usually go for the awkward hug where you pat her back if I'm not I'm to her personally

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

YeahTubaMike posted:

this is my go-to :cool:

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

1st AD posted:

this is my go-to :cool:

So let me get this straight. You don't want to make it awkward with someone you've went out with and enjoyed their company, but you can tell they're more into you than you are into her/him? While also making sure the other person feels okay about themselves for the night, and at least they know they're not a fugly rear end in a top hat? :getout:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

Unlike all these sexual tyrannosauruses in here I'm not a big fan of when gels do this and I am then like you in this post.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Sheep-Goats posted:

Unlike all these sexual tyrannosauruses in here I'm not a big fan of when gels do this and I am then like you in this post.

*spits a stream of chewing tobacco-stained saliva on your boot*

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
You guys know it's possible to be confused or annoyed with being faded on without being an obsessive clingy weirdo, right? Saying "huh, I wonder why he said 'lets do this again' if he didn't actually want to?" isn't the same as thinking you're irrevocably bound to each other because some smooching happened, you goonlords.

"HAHA LOOK AT THIS CRAZY BITCH THAT CAN'T READ MINDS LIKE THE REST OF US COOL GUYS!"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Realpostin' some advice-- I had good success in the past using a direct but casual approach when I was feeling like I was being slowghosted on after a rather amorous couple dates, it was something like:

"Hey I'm getting a vibe like maybe you're not feeling getting together again for whatever reason. Totally cool if that's the case and I won't make it weird, just want to make sure where we're at."

She took the out and let me know direct "yeah you're nice just don't think we click for dating" kind of thing and I took it cool and knew where we stood, NBD.

So maybe kiss-stealer would respond well to the direct question if you couch it in "hey we're cool either way, I just want to know what up" thing.

Or maybe I'm a huge idiot with bad advice!

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Nah, that's pretty good advice. At least it's usually been a good way of going about it in my experience, anyway. I think it happens when the other person is trying to avoid a big whiny meltdown moment, so the simple "it's all good" approach is always appreciated.

It just seemed like everyone was yelling at YeahTubaMike for absolutely no reason, since nothing she said sounded like she was being an obsessive weirdo at all.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I do have the dubious benefit of never putting anything out there as a twice-divorced emotionally unavailable middle aged goon.

We get on and have a good time and blow eachother? Awesome.

We don't? Whatever, no hard feelings and good luck in your future endeavors.

We do a few times then never again? Fun while it lasted! Good luck with future moist gropings!

I remember when I was younger and like felt stuff and still had the idea that this time was going to be different and things would be good and turn out good, the whole dating thing was a lot easier to take personally and harder to be as direct about.

I'm at the broken point where someone wanting an emotional attachment with real weight to it is a LOT scarier than being "lead on" and ghosted on.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but you have bad breath

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Otisburg posted:

I do have the dubious benefit of never putting anything out there as a twice-divorced emotionally unavailable middle aged goon.

We get on and have a good time and blow eachother? Awesome.

We don't? Whatever, no hard feelings and good luck in your future endeavors.

We do a few times then never again? Fun while it lasted! Good luck with future moist gropings!

I remember when I was younger and like felt stuff and still had the idea that this time was going to be different and things would be good and turn out good, the whole dating thing was a lot easier to take personally and harder to be as direct about.

I'm at the broken point where someone wanting an emotional attachment with real weight to it is a LOT scarier than being "lead on" and ghosted on.

I hear you man. At 40 I'm finding that it's a hell of a lot easier to deal with all the various things that go wrong in dating than it was in my 20s. Things go well? Cool. Things go poorly? Hey, that's cool too. Either way, it was fun at the time and there's always another one right around the corner if this one doesn't work out. It's actually pretty awesome to not feel like it's the end of the loving world every time a relationship doesn't work out, or some girl I'm really into doesn't feel the same way about me. It also helps to be comfortable with the idea that not everyone is going to like me in general, nor do I need them to.

E: and yeah, real connections and emotional attachments do feel like they carry more weight now than in the past. Maybe it's because it's kind of rare that it happens for real or maybe it's that I'm starting to feel my mortality a bit more these days, I don't know but that poo poo definitely seems more terrifying than it was when I was younger.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Sep 23, 2015

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

The Mentalizer posted:

E: and yeah, real connections and emotional attachments do feel like they carry more weight now than in the past. Maybe it's because it's kind of rare that it happens for real or maybe it's that I'm starting to feel my mortality a bit more these days, I don't know but that poo poo definitely seems more terrifying than it was when I was younger.

On the balance I'll take being emotionally calloused "okay they can't all be winners, next" type over being a big weepy "if you don't love me I'll kill myself" cat every time it don't go good like in my teens and twenties. But ask me again in a decade or two when I'm heading towards my gloaming years all alone.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Few things can make me cringe like I do when I think about all the goofy poo poo I said and did in my 20s during the times I found myself in love (or what I thought was love, anyway). It just makes me want to get in a time machine to go back and slap myself. Repeatedly. So yeah, cool detachment is definitely the way to go. You can still be intense and passionate, just at the appropriate times instead of spewing feelings all over the place like some kind of out of control emotional firehose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

naem posted:

I usually go for the awkward hug where you pat her back if I'm not I'm to her personally

this is what you do if you're planning to ghost someone y'all other fucks are dumb as hell

• Locked thread