Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
That she's still doing the exact same thing is kind of weird but if you don't know peaches that reflects poorly on you, not her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

feedmyleg posted:

I think we can all agree that Claudia O'Doherty is brilliant.

It may be an easy joke but, "Never the Twain Shall Meet" is hilarious.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Lord Wexia posted:

It may be an easy joke but, "Never the Twain Shall Meet" is hilarious.

She retweeted this yesterday:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I have such a crush on Claudia O'Doherty, she is hilarious and adorable.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
The part in the mmmmm I llloooove loving! Ep where she extremely earnestly says I'm sorry but I cannot do as you ask is probably in my top 5 best moments for the year.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

How are u posted:

I have such a crush on Claudia O'Doherty, she is hilarious and adorable.

:3:

e: the gif is from her hilarious youtube sketch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUGid_0HNw (I need this to be an entire show)

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I wonder if the NXS parrot will be the new thing Scott says a lot.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Scott paints will Hines as have risen to his feet and is pounding on the table.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Mr. Squishy posted:

I wonder if the NXS parrot will be the new thing Scott says a lot.

That was so stupid but it made me crack up at my desk. That and the email address.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I enjoyed how close Scott came to saying that the INXS reality show was won by JD Salinger.

Claudia is brilliant, she should be in everything ever.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
PFT and Lapkus killing it today. Glad to hear the two main guests laughing in the background a lot, because boy howdy were they not interviewed at all.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I did feel bad for em being totally shouldered aside, because they seemed pretty cool in the first bit.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

true fans of call sheet talk will not be disappointed this week!

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules
PFT realizing that he was doing Leykis by accident was an amazing moment.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Such a good episode. Laughed my rear end in a top hat off on the bus.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Mr. Squishy posted:

I did feel bad for em being totally shouldered aside, because they seemed pretty cool in the first bit.

Then Phil Collins comes along!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Fran Gillespie just got hired at SNL

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Tompkins and Lapkus the new Nichols and May.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah, it was pretty great how Paul was matching Lauren's sillier energy. He's usually a bit more down-to-Earth, grounded, and logical in his characters while Lapkus is more laissez-faire, but here he just went for it with her. Definitely wouldn't mind them doing more characters together - that same magic happened with Santa and Ho-Ho a while back.

Also, hell yeah for Fran, she's always hilarious. Hope she gets some screen time.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Everybody watch Orphan Black if you haven't yet. The show is great and Tatiana is incredible.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Doing new characters is cool and fun.

They both have like multiple podcasts now where they do like ho ho and cake boss and all those other CBB characters right? As much as I love Robin Thicke and Tracy Rearden, I can appreciate them doing new stuff way more

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
Great episode, Tatiana and Kristian were a good fit even when the show was dominated by Paul and Lauren.

Skaarsdale was a great character choice too.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Zsinjeh posted:

:3:

e: the gif is from her hilarious youtube sketch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUGid_0HNw (I need this to be an entire show)

Her Comedy Blaps sketches are amazing and everyone should watch them. She did this great magic one, too, though I'm not sure if it's the same Channel 4 series.

Also, looks like she and R. Schrift must have teamed up for a hell of a promotional event for their upcoming collabo.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Honestly that was probably the funniest episode ever. Skaarsdale the Tibetan Radio Show Manager 4lyfe.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Ovo posted:

PFT realizing that he was doing Leykis by accident was an amazing moment.

I enjoyed Tatiana picking up on it and asking how he felt about women before Scott even realized what the issue was. They seemed like pretty big fans.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

GNU Order posted:

They both have like multiple podcasts now where they do like ho ho and cake boss and all those other CBB characters right? As much as I love Robin Thicke and Tracy Rearden, I can appreciate them doing new stuff way more
PFT has kind of stepped away from the few CBB characters he's done for years (he doesn't even use them in the Sponteaneation ads). With Special Guest had a Ho Ho / Santa episode but I think Tracy is the only old character she does there (and it's super played out).

Their dumb producer bit was possibly my favorite thing since the Closing Sentiment-Off. Love these two together, especially when they're doing new stuff.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Fezz posted:

Tompkins and Lapkus the new Nichols and May.

5 cents, 5th month?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The miserly crones have just been defeated.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/happy-birthday-copyright-ruled-be-826528
PFT needs to reappear immediately for an emergence special episode.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Teenage Fansub posted:

The miserly crones have just been defeated.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/happy-birthday-copyright-ruled-be-826528
PFT needs to reappear immediately for an emergence special episode.

Free at last. I hope an entire episode is based off of this.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
It'll just be Scott, PFT, and Schwartz singing the song on loop for two and a half hours.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

feedmyleg posted:

It'll just be Scott, PFT, and Schwartz singing the song on loop for two and a half hours.

would listen to this

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I wonder what Fourvel would have to say about this, seeing as he dated both of them!

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Please change thread title:

Comedy Bang Bang, the first thing I said to him was I have AIDS, the second thing I said to him was gently caress me harder!

VagueRant
May 24, 2012

Practical Demon posted:

I enjoyed Tatiana picking up on it and asking how he felt about women before Scott even realized what the issue was. They seemed like pretty big fans.
I thought it was Lapkus asking that?

But yeah, that bit was hilarious. Lapkus and PFT are gold together.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

I loved how you felt their premise at the open and just how quickly it was thrown out the window.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

They really push eachother beautifully. The energy was so high, and they just kept eachother on their toes. I really enjoy that most about Lapkus, she is quick as hell, always working at the top of her intelligence, always unexpected and it just brings the best out of PFT to try an match it.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

VagueRant posted:

I thought it was Lapkus asking that?

But yeah, that bit was hilarious. Lapkus and PFT are gold together.

She wasn't doing a voice, so I don't think it was Lapkus.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
What was Tatiana's character called? Bellissima? Anyway, that accent came and went super fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Zouks and Kroll, solid so far