Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Sep 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I'd wade through all the ridiculous sexual identification bullshit for a shot at that.

:wiggle:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
not saying i wouldn't either

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What app is that?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

notZaar posted:

What app is that?

Same question

Meanwhile, anyone wanna marry a cat?

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Stinky_Pete posted:

Same question

Meanwhile, anyone wanna marry a cat?

Is that cat going to lose her inheritance from her now deceased cat lady if she doesn't get married by Christmas?

Just got myself a movie idea.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

IDGI. What's so bad about this one?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

HerStuddMuffin posted:

IDGI. What's so bad about this one?

Look at the teeth

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
So? I've seen much worse. Maybe she's British? I don't judge.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Maybe she's British?

Swipe left.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I'm talking to A GIRL.

Asked her about her family since she said she had a siblings birthday and she told me she has a sister, 2 brothers, and 3 sisters in her coven.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Ask her what distinguishes the first sister from the other three that she needs to be singled out like that. Also, that's like the "proud mother of three beautiful Corgis" mental illness reveal, on peyote.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Ask her what distinguishes the first sister from the other three that she needs to be singled out like that. Also, that's like the "proud mother of three beautiful Corgis" mental illness reveal, on peyote.

I assume one sister is by blood and the others are by sorcery

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

draw down that moon

ProfessorYesNo
Dec 10, 2006
What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in what?
Witch it up

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The Mentalizer posted:

You guys know it's possible to be confused or annoyed with being faded on without being an obsessive clingy weirdo, right? Saying "huh, I wonder why he said 'lets do this again' if he didn't actually want to?" isn't the same as thinking you're irrevocably bound to each other because some smooching happened, you goonlords.

"HAHA LOOK AT THIS CRAZY BITCH THAT CAN'T READ MINDS LIKE THE REST OF US COOL GUYS!"

thank you!

Otisburg posted:

Realpostin' some advice-- I had good success in the past using a direct but casual approach when I was feeling like I was being slowghosted on after a rather amorous couple dates, it was something like:

"Hey I'm getting a vibe like maybe you're not feeling getting together again for whatever reason. Totally cool if that's the case and I won't make it weird, just want to make sure where we're at."

She took the out and let me know direct "yeah you're nice just don't think we click for dating" kind of thing and I took it cool and knew where we stood, NBD.

So maybe kiss-stealer would respond well to the direct question if you couch it in "hey we're cool either way, I just want to know what up" thing.

Or maybe I'm a huge idiot with bad advice!

i really don't care that much. we had two exchanges that were like

me: hey, how was your weekend?
him: good. i did x, y, and z. you?
me: good. i did a, b, and c.
[days-long silence]
me: hey got any weekend plans?
him: going to dinner with a friend. you?
me: not much, watching the subway series, otherwise free.
[more silence]

i can take a hint.

The Mentalizer posted:

It just seemed like everyone was yelling at YeahTubaMike for absolutely no reason, since nothing she said sounded like she was being an obsessive weirdo at all.

nice to know i wasn't imagining that

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

HOLY poo poo LMAO

okcupid sent me an email last night that someone "liked" my profile. I click it, and lo and behold it is this same woman ohhhhhhhh boy

shumagorath also neglected to post this picture which i found with the highly informative caption "i'm just a juggalo": http://i.imgur.com/yQz4snl.jpg?1

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

The snail emoji adds a level of depth and sophistication:

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Sep 24, 2015

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

"Would" for all three of those women.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

how the gently caress do you even use banana peels to have sex.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

seriously someone tell me, i have a lot of bananas

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Maybe like a condom or something? Sort of like that thing they sell around Halloween that you drill a hole in a pumpkin with and blend up the innards with some sort of brush and poor them out... Except for bananas.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I think we found out why DK was so loving pissed his horde got stolen.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Square.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

why bother? the profile:

quote:

My self-summary
I'm very reserved when it comes to unknown people. I'll tell you about myself if I feel comfortable doing so.

What I’m doing with my life
I'll tell you that if I'm interested in chatting.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Steven Kings The Dark Tower series. I don't watch TV much. I feel like it doesn't do much other then brainwash. I do still love certain shows like walking dead, American horror story, or i just watch netflix. I love country, classic rock, metal, and reggae.

The six things I could never do without
My gun. My dogs. Weed. Books. Family/friends. My jeep.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
You're not ready to know all that...

On a typical Friday night I am
Playing video games or hanging with my friends or heading out to go camping if possible.

You should message me if
If you're not married and you do not have a gf.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

guns and weed.

a drug dealer could really support me as a kept man, but she's probably hitting her own supply with that :effort: profile.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

was nodding until the very end

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

anime was right posted:

was nodding until the very end

Until I looked up who mcr was.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

ain't nuthin wrong with jerking off with banana peels :cheers:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

appropriating Jamaican and animu culture :mad:

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Sep 25, 2015

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
From a 41 year old woman's profile, second paragraph.

quote:

I do still want to have a baby. Doesn't have to be today, or tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, but at some point before I turn fifty. If that turns you off, you can be on your merry way and I'm glad we sorted that out early on. ...Alternately, if you want to have a baby and are concerned that I am now *gasp* forty, worry not. During my last visit to Nancy Ann Tappe she informed me that as an Indigo, my biology will allow me to procreate into my 60s...and I had already felt this myself, as many of the scenarios that apply to most females have never applied to me.

:yikes:

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

quote:

many of the scenarios that apply to most females have never applied to me.

Clearly. She'd like to be old enough to draw a pension by the time her first kid is graduating high school.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Has anyone put a profile up on OKC that's just literally a sperm bank. Come on girls. If you want a baby go get one put up in there. The rest of your profile has assured me that you can handle literally anything that comes your way.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Coolness Averted posted:

What a treat to find a little paranormal surprise with the standard isssue late 30's early 40's baby craziness.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Yeah that was a lot of fun.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Coolness Averted posted:

For sure. And it's definitely vaccines causing autism, not wombs so old they might have wood paneling.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nancy Anne Tappe, unlicensed neighbor across the street, seems to really know her poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Hooplah posted:

how the gently caress do you even use banana peels to have sex.

lookit this prude lmao

• Locked thread