Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Personally I think loving a warm cantaloupe feels better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Thats alot of work though

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Trying too hard:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Swiping right for some of those dank memes

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Jubs posted:

Trying too hard:

what language is this?

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

toggle posted:

what language is this?

hambeast

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jubs posted:

Trying too hard:

There is no way this is not parody.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Actually I bet she's being aggressively brutally sincere

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Jubs posted:

Trying too hard:

It's either Anne Horel or a youtube pooper. One of those is French, and the other one is underage, so pass.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

vyst posted:

Personally I think loving a warm cantaloupe feels better

I don't know if you already know about this, but for people who don't know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKLD3ugJYA

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

There's no way she isn't at least 300 pounds.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Chomp8645 posted:

There is no way this is not parody.

That's why I said they were trying too hard.

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

I don't understand people anymore. :psyduck:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Her bf got a tiny dick

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

spelled kombat with a c...pass

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Rime posted:

he's the dude in the comic who never smiles again

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Coolness Averted posted:

he's the dude in the comic who never smiles again

lol

I wish I had invented this bullshit so I could troll the world with it.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

So that's what they call sluts these days.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Her bf got a tiny dick

Yeah size doesn't always matter but I've never heard of a girl looking for a "second relationship" that wasn't looking for someone hung.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Rime posted:

"We're stuck with a lease for 6 more months before I can bolt on this loser"

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

LethalGeek posted:

"We're stuck with a lease for 6 more months before I can bolt on this loser"

That would actually be the more sane, reasonable answer. But it's probably some poly-bullshit and the guy volunteering to be cucked doesn't have the gumption to put the bitch's stuff out on the lawn while she's out and have a bonfire.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
and the emperor wears no clothes!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

You're not supposed to eat the weave

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

this one is fake

it's unbeweaveable

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Lufiron posted:

this one is fake

it's unbeweaveable

Waka waka

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Bored posted:

and the emperor wears no clothes!

What app is that?

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
sometimes you post larp shots instead of hiking ones.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

MasterControl posted:

sometimes you post larp shots instead of hiking ones.

Would (squire for)

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Wanna be a bang-squire for a strong female knight?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Confession: I have a LARP shot up b/c it looks butch as gently caress doing a war face and wearing armor and poo poo, but also communicates that I'm a huge dorkwad so you know, be prepared for a giant weirdo.

It's been a convo starter/panty moistener to the set that's into that sort of thing. No regrets.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Went on a date with a girl who messaged me first but she had no profile picture. Turned out she was actually very attractive and a dancer.

Alternatively I dated a girl outside of OKC who despite telling me we were exclusive turned out to be loving at least two of our mutual friends.

Moral of the story: never date outside of OKC.

Verisimilidude fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Sep 27, 2015

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

vyst posted:

Nancy Anne Tappe, unlicensed neighbor across the street, seems to really know her poo poo.

I was curious enough to look her up and found her very informative website:

quote:

Nancy Ann Tappe (1931-2012) was an internationally-acknowledged synesthete who developed her own synesthetic perceptions into a formalized, structured system of information. She was one of only a few people in the world known to do this and then share her perceptions with thousands of others. In some cases writers and lecturers took her information and tried to make it their own, usually resulting in misinterpretations and distortions of her material, which she spent over a decade of study with pyschiatrists and color experts to develop. Nancy utilized the magic of technology to disseminate her teachings and philosophy to a world-wide audience through a variety of books and websites.

quote:

Nancy often described herself as "an ordinary person with an extraordinary talent." She was, indeed. Nancy's DNA heritage provided her with a combination of synesthesia and "the sight," as her Scottish grandmother might have said. Today scientists define her abilities as accessing a part of the brain that others cannot. How that process happens is being studied by academics around the globe. The purpose of this website is to introduce Nancy to the world via the Internet, to clarify some of the misconceptions that occurred over the years with her teachings (especially about the Indigos), and to indicate to her readers and clientele where they can find her publications.

Apparently she's the person responsible for discovering and classifying indigos and indigo children, so bullet dodged on that one.

E: oh yeah, and apparently she died 3 years ago so that girl must have taken one hell of a trip to visit her.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Sep 27, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Today scientists define her abilities as accessing a part of the brain that others cannot. How that process happens is being studied by academics around the globe.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Must be outside of the 10% normal people use so it's hard for scientists to find. Although id imagine that job's a lot easier now since she's not using any parts of her brain anymore.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Sep 27, 2015

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i got a message from someone who says she's in an open relationship

does... does this mean i can cuck? :radcat:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

notZaar posted:

What app is that?

I have no clue. I thought it was tinder, but I haven't used it.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

The Mentalizer posted:

I was curious enough to look her up and found her very informative website:

Apparently she's the person responsible for discovering and classifying indigos and indigo children, so bullet dodged on that one.

E: oh yeah, and apparently she died 3 years ago so that girl must have taken one hell of a trip to visit her.

She has "the shinning".

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

The Mentalizer posted:

quote:

In the early 1960's Indigos were rare, perhaps only one in 5,000. Today, 95% of the population is Indigo, and most are Humanists.

Everyone's a special little snowflake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I was about to send some chick a message and then I noticed she has what I think is a hole in her neck. :stonklol:

• Locked thread