Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tatersyum
Feb 12, 2006

PCOS Bill posted:

Nice, I hadn't seen that $250 pack yet. Bought one.

Please fund me ingame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

tatersyum posted:

Please fund me ingame.

Why would I do that

Also I still parse your name as tater-syum, not taters-yum

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Unguided posted:

I feel bad for all the whales lacking the sense to cut their losses and patronize a better game.

aaahhhhhhh

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
I laughed when the guy in the video said "now this is what makes Devillian unique" and didn't end his sentence with "literally nothing". I think I should just stop playing MMO, Skyforge turned out to be a bit of a wet fart too.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I think ending that video guy sentence with just an awkward silence would be appropriate.

I really wanted to get stuck into Skyforge and I just felt so bored so quickly :saddowns:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Eonwe, we need to play some more SMITE. I actually found a guardian I like to play.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Sounds good we can play tonight

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i thought skyforge was pretty boring too honestly, when i tried it it felt like it had no real direction, i didn't have any goals that i wanted to attain

i just went back to FFXIV but I haven't even tried the new content yet, i just loving love triple triad and racing chocobos

square could put out a standalone gold saucer game and id probably play it forever like a grandma addicted to lovely online gambling games

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Eonwe posted:

Sounds good we can play tonight

:thumbsup:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Ff14 has chocobo racing? Didnt see that when I visited the saucer. Didn't like their version of tripletriad though. I gave ff14 a couple months but barely logged in the last few weeks, it's pretty boring unless you're real high.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

effectual posted:

it's pretty boring unless you're real high.

I'm curious which definition of this phrase you had in mind?

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

I need to crash your smite games, no one else I know plays it and I've never tried it, but I have spent way too much time (a nonzero number) in mobas in general.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He got me into it too

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

I need to crash your smite games, no one else I know plays it and I've never tried it, but I have spent way too much time (a nonzero number) in mobas in general.

Do I have you on Steam? add StanleyPain with the Stalin Pic ;)

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

you don't, I can add you from my laptop but my computer decided to blow up and wouldn't boot until I reset the cmos and now I'm reinstalling french windows 7 so I can install windows 10 because gently caress microsoft.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

you don't, I can add you from my laptop but my computer decided to blow up and wouldn't boot until I reset the cmos and now I'm reinstalling french windows 7 so I can install windows 10 because gently caress microsoft.

Oooh la la..

Followed by doing a reset of Windows 10 so none of the upgrade wonkiness sets in :q:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Stanley Pain posted:

Oooh la la..

Followed by doing a reset of Windows 10 so none of the upgrade wonkiness sets in :q:

When I did this on my laptop I lost my activation so now I have to reinstall WIn8 to reinstall Win10.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Someone sent me these quotes and i thought this thread would appreciate it

KaneTW posted:

Sorry, if you can't appreciate a cute foxgirl hitting things with a weapon 3 times her size your opinion is garbo.

KaneTW posted:

Dunno, some of the lewder outfits are still pretty cute. Devilicious is probably the best outfit in Tera period.

KaneTW posted:

What? No. Elin aren't even close to how children look, jesus christ.

KaneTW posted:

Mentally they're adults, and as above they don't look like children. Not sure where you get that children part from.

as a reminder this is what they look like

goons never stop giving lol

Hy_C fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Sep 25, 2015

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If you ever have to say 'well mentally they are' you just need to not say that thing

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Eonwe posted:

If you ever have to say 'well mentally they are' you just need to not say that thing

Garin posted:

I find it funny because of how this place acts. Can't really post about something you like on these forums because other users grow obsessively worried about being associated with something that another user likes, even if they don't even interact with you outside of this thread.

I pretty much enjoy all the reaction posts over someone being open and honest.

LOL

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

So is that pedophilia or ephebophilia?

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
the worst

mmophilia

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

yikes, the SomethingAwful emoticon

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

Tera must be a pedophile's wet dream. The Elin race is basically underage girls in lingerie. Now I know where BFM must have gone when he was exiled from the goon guild in Archeage.

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Oh hey, it's almost October again, isn't it? Fancy that.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Should gather up an oral history and condense it down to a major effort post. A fun rememberance of the good times and the bad times.

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Eonwe posted:

Personally I am really into 9000 year old crones made out of dust and ennui with the minds of 14 year old girls, but who talk and act like 18th century german sailors.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
How High is the ground you're all standing on?

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Holyshoot posted:

Above basement level.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Holyshoot posted:

well we dont gently caress kids so, pretty high

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Holyshoot posted:

:allears:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Holyshoot posted:

why, trying to look a 4000 year old witch in the eye

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

why, trying to look a 4000 year old witch in the eye

UH ACTUALLY THEY'RE ANCIENT EARTH SPIRITS WHO EMBODY INNOCENCE AND PURITY :reddit:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this thread is always good for a laugh

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

eonwe I added you to steam friends I think. It might be someone else whose name is someone flipping people off and that picture, though.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh so you did

i assumed those were 'hey you got another steam card' notifications

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

dude I hate those things, but then I'll sell them all and buy smite's god pack with the money, so it evens out in the end

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress is wrong with people? Ugh.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

well we dont gently caress kids so, pretty high

El oh el

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

kill yourself

• Locked thread