Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Won by two.

Thanks, ballhawking Oregon DST I picked up yesterday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

LeeMajors posted:

Won by two.

Thanks, ballhawking Oregon DST I picked up yesterday!

My favorite kind of victories.

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

From here, it's possible.
My running backs are all getting injured :stonk:

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Saw some folks talking on the Fantrax chat about the highest scores in league history/if anybody has ever broken 400. I am putting off studying as usual so I figured I would compile the list. Only have the data from the Fantrax years of 2013-2015, but here is a list of scores of 300 or more since then (with this season's scores bolded):

Taxes (2014) - 397
Taxes (2014) - 396
Taxes (2013) - 378
The Piper (2014) - 374
TheFlyingLlama (2014) - 370
Fork of Unknown Origins (2015) - 360
Fork of Unknown Origins (2014) - 348
Taxes (2014) - 344
Declan MacManus (2013) - 344
kayakyakr (2013) - 342
HOTLANTA MAN (2013) - 335
YoshiFan823 (2013) - 331.5
Webbeh (2014) - 331
YoshiFan823 (2013) - 330.25
Taxes (2013) - 327
TLG James (2014)  - 325
HOTLANTA MAN (2015) - 321.5
Webbeh (2013) - 321
TheFlyingLlama (2014)  - 320
Webbeh (2014) - 320
FLEXBONER (2014)  - 317
HOTLANTA MAN (2014) - 317
Fork of Unknown Origins (2014) - 316.75
swickles (2013) - 316
Taxes (2013) - 309
TheFlyingLlama (2014) - 308
jabro (2014) - 306
swickles (2013) - 306
Fork of Unknown Origins (2014) - 305
Declan MacManus (2013) - 301
JesustheDarkLord (2014)  - 300.5
Taxes (2013) - 300.5
Quandry (2014) - 300

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Jesus gently caress, Taxes. Those top three are gross.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Taxes posted:

JesustheDarkLord (2014)  - 300.5

Pretty sure my cumulative total this year is about that

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Looking forward to my matchup with Kayakyakr. His QB and RBs have plus matchups, though, so I'm not too confident. Need that "vaunted" TCU defense to knock Mahomes around a bit.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

The Piper posted:

Looking forward to my matchup with Kayakyakr. His QB and RBs have plus matchups, though, so I'm not too confident. Need that "vaunted" TCU defense to knock Mahomes around a bit.

Both defenses are real bad. I'm not so high on my RB matchups: I don't trust Washington (he doesn't get the carries anymore, just keeping him around to see if the receiving yards becomes a pattern), or that Minnesota guy (until they prove they can run the ball against a mid-major). Perkins and Collins should put up some points, though.

You've got the better team on paper, but I'm hoping Mahomes and the WR's go off for big points this week.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
If anyone wants Everett Golson, hit me with a trade. I'll be riding the Connor Cook train from now on :getin:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I'm so happy someone carried Joey Freshwater into the league.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

LeeMajors posted:

I'm so happy someone carried Joey Freshwater into the league.

Proud of you goons.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

A good bit of you guys are only starting 8 players right now. Make sure you don't have bye weeks right now! No point in losing a game over a bye week

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Spintzel posted:

A good bit of you guys are only starting 8 players right now. Make sure you don't have bye weeks right now! No point in losing a game over a bye week

I left off my kicker because it didn't seem worth dropping and picking up a new one. I'll probably lose by points a kicker could cover this week. I did make moves to fix all my other byes this week though.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
I played a kicker and he didn't score a single loving point so it's probably the same either way.

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

I wish I had a building to jump off of

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
And my game is down to JuJu. Hopefully, I'll get lucky, and my JuJu will be good Juju and not bad Juju.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

so clemente is out for another 4-6 weeks with some surgery, and my colorado state RB left the program

my draft is looking great so far

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Yoshifan823 posted:

And my game is down to JuJu. Hopefully, I'll get lucky, and my JuJu will be good Juju and not bad Juju.

Holy poo poo, you're going to win by a half point because Maryland decided to go for two today, giving my kicker a big fat 0.

I actually hope Juju makes another long catch so it didn't actually come down to that.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Taxes posted:

I wish I had a building to jump off of

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Holy poo poo, I tied again.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I had a huge lead all game and then lost at the last second.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

My team sucks gopher dick.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

Holy poo poo, you're going to win by a half point because Maryland decided to go for two today, giving my kicker a big fat 0.

I actually hope Juju makes another long catch so it didn't actually come down to that.

And yet, I wake up this morning and I have a point and a half loss. Fuckin' stat corrections.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Got the win, mostly because of a 60 point game by my flex player with 202 returning yards :stare:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yet another win in bank :dukedog:

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I had a huge lead all game and then lost at the last second.

Are you #volsdeep? Because if so Wildcats Bitch (and an amazing performance from Houston's QB).

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

The Piper posted:

Holy poo poo, I tied again.

What's amazing is that we managed to tie at > 300 points. Best matchup of the season?

Fuckin Josh Doctson.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

siriuslysomething posted:

Are you #volsdeep? Because if so Wildcats Bitch (and an amazing performance from Houston's QB).

Yeah and if I hadn't benched Dobbs I'd have won

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Ah, a tale as old as time. A San Jose State running back drafted in the 11th round is the highest scoring flex player by 17.5 points per game. If I had a nickel for every season that happened.

To illustrate why the late rounds matter for guys who bail after like 8 rounds: my 10th round pick was Christian Kirk and my 11th round pick was Tyler Ervin, referenced above.

Now if I could only pick up kickers that actually start.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Taxes posted:

Ah, a tale as old as time. A San Jose State running back drafted in the 11th round is the highest scoring flex player by 17.5 points per game. If I had a nickel for every season that happened.

To illustrate why the late rounds matter for guys who bail after like 8 rounds: my 10th round pick was Christian Kirk and my 11th round pick was Tyler Ervin, referenced above.

Now if I could only pick up kickers that actually start.

I can't be mad at you for pulling up Tyler Ervin from my draft queue after leaving Mahomes for me to draft a few picks later in the first round.

Christian Kirk, well, I'll hand that one to you. I didn't see that one coming at all.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Fournette only got like 2 points on his first week "game" that lasted about 3 plays before being cancelled. He's averaging about 69 points per game too :cool:

Too bad that hasn't helped the rest of my god awful team

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

so now shadrach thorton has been dismissed from the NCSU program. That makes it 3 players from my draft so far that are either off the team or injured for the year, so let's see if I can manage to have an even worse draft in retrospect

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

:siren: League Trade #2 :siren:

I finally got my team an elite QB and FlyingLlama gets his Wolfpack's star (non-dismissed) RB. A good trade.

The Piper fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Oct 1, 2015

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

I changed Hayden Moore to be my starter earlier on mobile. But looks like it didn't go through goddammit

I guess it'll be the Connor Cook show this week

Spintzel fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Oct 2, 2015

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
C'mon BYU defense, don't let UConn put up garbage points! Get more sacks too please!

e: Points! :getin:

kayakyakr fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Oct 3, 2015

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
My opponent this week is starting 3 players on bye with 3 players that could have started on the bench.

I mean, I'll take the free win, but I don't think I'd have needed the help this week.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

kayakyakr posted:

My opponent this week is starting 3 players on bye with 3 players that could have started on the bench.

I mean, I'll take the free win, but I don't think I'd have needed the help this week.

who is this

WHO WOULD DO thIS

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Jahad Thomas was a pro waiver wire pick up tbh

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Webbeh posted:

who is this

WHO WOULD DO thIS

Whoever University of Phoenix is. I don't know who everyone is anymore. I assume he won't be playing again next year, so w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I changed my lineup yesterday so I don't know.

• Locked thread