Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Seriously go see a doctor

??? but it's true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

First news on Ben says it's an MCL that might not need surgery

Oh FFS how does he keep getting away with this?!

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

First news on Ben says it's an MCL that might not need surgery

Please loving idiot god

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Jets will just never have a quarterback in my lifetime, will they?... I just have to get comfortable with that.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kawalimus posted:

??? but it's true?

Oh it has nothing to do with that but you are a funny popular poster for a bird team so I am worried about you

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Roasted Donut posted:

Either a SS or a LT since we're dumb as hell and going to let Beachum walk in free agency probably

Steelers taking a top left takle prospect lmao my dude. Linebacker in the first, Beachum's replacement in the 4th

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Prototypical size

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Oh it has nothing to do with that but you are a funny popular poster for a bird team so I am worried about you

I'm fine the Ravens have never been 0-3 in their history and we haven't been really bad since 07 so it's not like this is really that bad.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
The Eagles won a football game and I am really happy.

They did it for nrr :unsmith:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

So I had to "watch" the last bit of the Panthers game on Gamecast. Why was Cameron Artis-Payne running the ball at the end of the game over J-Stew

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

I'm fine the Ravens have never been 0-3 in their history and we haven't been really bad since 07 so it's not like this is really that bad.

It's a reference at birdposters wheez and nrr being dead

One of us is next

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Oh man the Falcons are beating bad teams better get that hype train rolling again

no shut the gently caress up I WANT TO BELIEVE

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

waah posted:

So I had to "watch" the last bit of the Panthers game on Gamecast. Why was Cameron Artis-Payne running the ball at the end of the game over J-Stew

Stewart got hurt

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Please just let Mike Vick reign down hell on the ravens and send them to 0-4 on Thursday (gently caress THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

drat the Patriots offense looked good today.

Also the Ravens have had the lead in all three games with like 3 minutes left, and is 0-3. My god.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

waah posted:

Stewart left injured so working theory to protect him. Dumbest thing the Panthers did is not run it all three downs the series before. Would've left less time on the clock for their final posession.

Also wtf, how in the hell did McCown suddenly turn into prenoodle Peyton Manning until he pumpkined with five minutes to go, talk about frustrating to watch.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chris James 2 posted:

One of us is next

wait a minute, ducks are birds

oh shi

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

One of us is next

OH right. Well I could die I'm gonna be out on a boat next week. I feel like that's the worst way to die like either a boat accident, a plane crash, or a car wreck. Boat is the worst way to go. So let's hope it doesn't happen. But i don't think seeing a doctor is gonna fix it.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Chris James 2 posted:

One of us is next

Luckily I'm not funny so I should be safe

The key to a long life is to be really boring like my quarterback, Matt "The Iceman" Ryan

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

OH right. Well I could die I'm gonna be out on a boat next week. I feel like that's the worst way to die like either a boat accident, a plane crash, or a car wreck. Boat is the worst way to go. So let's hope it doesn't happen. But i don't think seeing a doctor is gonna fix it.

boat doctor

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

even with vick the steelers are not getting a top 5 pick are you high

of course i am, did we just watch the same game??

but Ben is real good and Vick is real bad. AFCW and NFCW are looking pretty good compared to the AFCN, could be a rough ride.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Should probably start a bird poster deadpool

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
Brady 4th qb to hit 400 tds and is on pace this season to shatter the single season passing yard record. Go Pats

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Thoughts from Browns - Raiders.

Raiders offense good. Carr and Cooper in particular are great.

Browns offense meh. Line and WR's actually look good. It's obvious whoever is at QB will be the weak spot.

We should stop playing this "Man coverage every down while we blitz every other defender". It's cool against lovely offenses, terrible against ones that can pick up blitzes.

Overall, I actually didn't hate the ref this game until the last little bit of time. There seemed like a fair amount of things being allowed on both sides early on, but it was even and that probably preferable to constantly throwing flags. That fumble recovery is bullshit though. I know people were saying it must have squirted out, but lets be honest it did not. It was the same stupid thing that the Seahawks failed to get away with last week where a bunch of players late to the fumble proceed to try to wiggle themselves in and take the ball away. It happens with almost every fumble and it's bullshit. USUALLY the refs are fairly sensible about it and don't call that way, but it;s bullshit that they even let it happen. That 2 yard start should have been a touchback as well, but I guess I unless they go nuts and installs super crystal clear slo-mo cameras it's hard to overturn that anyway.

McCown actually looked okay considering the pressure, but he certainly killed us forcing that last throw to Benjamin and throwing the INT. I doubt we'd see much good from JFF this game considering his tendency to collapse under consistent pressure so far in his career. Neither QB is good so I still wouldn't be disappointed with either QB starting.

I hope the Raiders continue to win though. Other than beating us, I'd be happy with them winning a whole bunch.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
News: Colts bullshit.

Views: Activated.

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014
wrong thread

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Pron on VHS posted:

Stewart got hurt

But of course he did :suicide:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

LordNad posted:

Brady 4th qb to hit 400 tds and is on pace this season to shatter the single season passing yard record. Go Pats

Gonna be interesting to see how he is cheating this time

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I hope that game was as close to Bad Andy as we ever seen because even with the horseshit interception and the strip sack he made some loving astounding throws. The defense got a little exposed though, there was very little pressure and without that you really expose a secondary based around ball hawk corners and the garbage linebackers continue to get murdered in coverage. Tackling was really bad but it's been good the rest of the season so whatever.

Also what is up with Jeremy Hill, he looks so bad

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

waah posted:

But of course he did :suicide:

It didn't seem to be serious. I think he came back for a couple plays after and just sat out the last series.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals don't often start choking and then get out of it but it's always against the Ravens when it does happen. Couldn't be happier to see Dalton make some decent throws when it's all or nothing, and the receivers to make amazing plays with them.

I'm kinda worried about Jeremy Hill but the Ravens seem to be really good defending runs between the tackles so I don't feel like he's broken just yet.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Mind control.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Mel Mudkiper posted:

does the gambling thread cover tontines? could get good odds.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

LordNad posted:

400 Fraudulent TD's.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

By throwing the ball to Gronk #Gronkgate

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
Goddammit Ravens how is the secondary even worse than last year? Is this what it feels like to be a fan of a bad team?

Any good WRs and safeties in the 2016 draft?

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Also what is up with Jeremy Hill, he looks so bad

Pretty much every run up the middle I saw Bodine getting blown up.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Steve Smith retiring means a totals offensive collapse. I seriously doubt we could manage to get a first down.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He has a knack for getting away with stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

bills @ dolphins aftermath

it's the first quarter and we are losing 14-0

who can be our new coach

• Locked thread