Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Tomsula just seems like he was set up to be the fall guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Flikken posted:

No Marshawn and your D did.

Uh we deal with facts here. Not made up stuff. Thanks.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

African AIDS cum posted:

Uh we deal with facts here. Not made up stuff. Thanks.

:lol:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

seiferguy posted:

Lynch has a hamstring issue that Pete Carroll says isn't serious. Brandon Mebane suffered a groin issue, which would be a problem. We're also still missing Paul Richardson, our #1 pick from last year when he tore his ACL in the playoffs, but Tyler Lockett more or less replaced him.

Other than that, Seattle is relatively healthy right now. With the exception of the game at Cincinnati, the next 4 out of 5 games are easily winnable - Detroit and Carolina at home, SF and then Dallas (provided Romo isn't back by the time Seattle plays the Cowboys, which barring a miracle, he shouldn't be).
Yeah there's no way a Seattle team missing zero key players misses the playoffs.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
miami is loving garbage and theyre the worst kind of garbage because theyre so loving boring, boring milquetoast head coach with a boring milquetoast quarterback nobody would even care if they folded the league would become instantly more interesting

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I genuinely wonder if San Fran can sue the 49ers for convincing them to build this stadium and then voluntarily putting this poo poo on the field.

Its gotta be a violation of trust or failure to maximize investment or something

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I genuinely wonder if San Fran can sue the 49ers for convincing them to build this stadium and then voluntarily putting this poo poo on the field.

Its gotta be a violation of trust or failure to maximize investment or something

the stadium is like 40-60 miles out of town LOL

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

African AIDS cum posted:

the stadium is like 40-60 miles out of town LOL

Another fair point

If you live within the city and cannot walk to your stadium you live in a bitch city with a bitch team

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Cant wait until the tech execs in San Fran successfully petition the city to erect toll booths everywhere that charge ten grand to get into the city.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Carr to Coop gets me turgid

quote:

Per @PFF, Carr threw at Joe Haden 6 times. All 6 were completions to Amari Cooper for 87 yards

https://twitter.com/JoshDubowAP/status/648502142987206656

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
With all the caveats of playing three bad teams so far:

* The Cardinals have now scored 11 touchdowns and one field goal on 12 trips to the red zone this year, meaning that they’ve averaged 6.6 points per red zone possession in 2015.

* The Cardinals are averaging 1.3 return touchdowns per game in 2015.

* Carson Palmer has been sacked just once across 91 dropbacks this season, producing a 1.1 percent sack rate that’s the second lowest in football with an average time to release of 2.68 seconds. :psyduck:

We'll find out more when we deal with the Rams' D, but we might be a good team.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Qwijib0 posted:

With all the caveats of playing three bad teams so far:

* The Cardinals have now scored 11 touchdowns and one field goal on 12 trips to the red zone this year, meaning that they’ve averaged 6.6 points per red zone possession in 2015.

* The Cardinals are averaging 1.3 return touchdowns per game in 2015.

* Carson Palmer has been sacked just once across 91 dropbacks this season, producing a 1.1 percent sack rate that’s the second lowest in football with an average time to release of 2.68 seconds. :psyduck:

We'll find out more when we deal with the Rams' D, but we might be a good team.

Maybe they can hang a banner with these stats printed on them?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Joe Haden is a mirage and has been for a while now.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

African AIDS cum posted:

drat!

drat!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Ozu posted:

Bad QB play even without Decker and Ivory. ANY/A for the week c/o Chase Stuart.

Better than Kaepernick!

I don't have my reading glasses. What name is that at #1?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Burger Trench posted:

Tomsula just seems like he was set up to be the fall guy.

I love how after a good 1st game, everyone is in love with Tomsula, proclaiming "maybe the team gets energy off his goofy attitude" and then the next two games the team plays like everyone predicted. Tomsula was a fall guy from the beginning.

nerve posted:

Yeah there's no way a Seattle team missing zero key players misses the playoffs.

For Seattle, I feel it's more of if they win the west or get a wildcard. Barring any injury, I think Green Bay takes #1, and the #2 spot goes either Cards/Seahawks (loser gets the 5th seed). The rest of the NFC divisions just aren't very good. I have no idea who the 6th seed will be.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Photoshop credit goes to Joe Haden's real life choices

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I wanna point out I still love Jimmy T.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

I wanna point out I still love Jimmy T.

To his credit, he's a great guy, and funny as hell. Maybe he's just not "head coach" material.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

African AIDS cum posted:

:colbert:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

seiferguy posted:

To his credit, he's a great guy, and funny as hell. Maybe he's just not "head coach" material.
"Tom, please. Sit down. The 49'ers organization needs to tell you something.
We like you... we just, we don't like-like you"

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Well played sir

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

seiferguy posted:

For Seattle, I feel it's more of if they win the west or get a wildcard. Barring any injury, I think Green Bay takes #1, and the #2 spot goes either Cards/Seahawks (loser gets the 5th seed). The rest of the NFC divisions just aren't very good. I have no idea who the 6th seed will be.

At this point in time I wouldn't count out the Falcons sneaking into the #2 seed because holy poo poo that schedule is soft as gently caress

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Gonna need to see Seattle beat more than just a terrible Chicago with a 2nd string QB before we know what they really are this year.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

That Works posted:

Gonna need to see Seattle beat more than just a terrible Chicago with a 2nd string QB before we know what they really are this year.

I don't - superfraud

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Manoueverable posted:

At this point in time I wouldn't count out the Falcons sneaking into the #2 seed because holy poo poo that schedule is soft as gently caress

I'm just glad we avoid the falcons this year, because Matty to Julio is cardinals kryptonite.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Gonna be fun watching Andy Dalton and the Bengals clown on the Seahawks

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

old dog child posted:

:agreed:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

old dog child posted:

*checks schedule*

*10am game*

gently caress

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?
Thank god it isn't Primetime Andy

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I've already written off the Bengals game so my reaction will be about the same as the Packers game: "welp."

I'll definitely enjoy the gnashing of teeth from everyone else though

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Spoeank posted:

Joe Haden is a mirage and has been for a while now.

Not impressed? Fine, try this on for size:

quote:

No other under-25 trio of teammates in NFL history had more pass/rush/receiving yards in a game as Carr-Murray-Cooper in Week 3.

https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal/status/648528317834878978

RAIDERS BITCH(still going 6-10 this season)

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
The most beautiful 6-10 record ever.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

old dog child posted:

YES LAWD

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

warcrimes posted:

Dumb haircut RB, stupid amounts of offense yardage, and taunting opposing teams with their own fans? My goodness, did Al fake his death? Has anyone checked if Del Rio is just an old guy in Groucho glasses?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

warcrimes posted:

That's actually really impressive, especially considering the hallowed company in that feat

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Dont make fun of Kyle Boller

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Pron on VHS posted:

That's actually really impressive, especially considering the hallowed company in that feat

I love stupid NFL stats.

Number of touchdowns thrown by QBs over the age of 35 on the day of a lunar eclipse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Pron on VHS posted:

Some good players, some bad players, no chiefs

• Locked thread