Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

InShaneee posted:

Are they for sure coming back now? I suppose I had assumed KoT was a one-off.

There was some minor heeling from them at Trios, so it seems to be building towards something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldipISW
Mar 28, 2012

thelazyblank posted:

3.0 ended up on the couch for like 10 months for Shane Mathews having terrible opinions that offended Quack's sensibilities, mainly involving women's wrestling.

Has this been openly discussed anywhere? I've always been of the impression that they weren't being brought down because Robert Evans stopped working in Chikara, which made the cost of bringing in the Canadian car a bit unnecessary. Quack likely brought them down for Trios just to fill out the car that was driving down 2 Cold Scorpio, who's currently living in Montreal. Same reason that the Flying Francises/Generation Kill showed up.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of RD Evans: is he working anywhere?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Rodney the Piper posted:

Speaking of RD Evans: is he working anywhere?

I believe he's said publicly that he's mostly retired now. He's done a couple small indie dates this year but that's it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Bard Maddox posted:

Hype Rockwell & Race Jaxon might be the worst names in Chikara history and that's saying a lot

That's the joke

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Thauros posted:

I believe he's said publicly that he's mostly retired now. He's done a couple small indie dates this year but that's it.

Wait, MMArchie retired? Didn't expect that to happen to a guy with like half a dozen gimmicks in multiple feds all running at the same time.

I blame Ryback for giving him life-threatening injuries during that one beatdown on Smackdown that forced him to retire.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
That's a drat shame. He was basically my most beloved comedy wrestler of all time.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

BaldipISW posted:

Has this been openly discussed anywhere? I've always been of the impression that they weren't being brought down because Robert Evans stopped working in Chikara, which made the cost of bringing in the Canadian car a bit unnecessary. Quack likely brought them down for Trios just to fill out the car that was driving down 2 Cold Scorpio, who's currently living in Montreal. Same reason that the Flying Francises/Generation Kill showed up.

Not that I've seen, it's just sort of assumed because the timing was pretty much dead on and it sounds like something Quack would do, so no one really felt like investigating it further. It's possible that one or both were the reasons why. Or something else entirely.

Quack is nothing if not unpredictable when money is involved.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I imagine that he realized he was never going to get anywhere that paid him real money, so he might as well retire before he seriously hurts himself doing what is basically an expensive hobby for him.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm fairly sure that while RD Evans is Canadian, he lives in Texas. So it's less of a travel issue for Quack to get him to Philly than if he were from, say, London, Ontario.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Sep 29, 2015

BaldipISW
Mar 28, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'm fairly sure that while RD Evans is Canadian, he lives in Texas. So it's less of a travel issue for Quack to get him to Philly than if he were from, say, London, Ontario.

He was living somewhere in southeastern Ontario early this year. No clue if he moved back to Texas or what, but that was the last I knew.

thelazyblank posted:

Not that I've seen, it's just sort of assumed because the timing was pretty much dead on and it sounds like something Quack would do, so no one really felt like investigating it further. It's possible that one or both were the reasons why. Or something else entirely.

Quack is nothing if not unpredictable when money is involved.

Oh believe you me, I know it. I just think this one's an inaccurate jump to conclusion. Don't really think there's any heat between them and Quack, I'd guess it was just a financial decision.

BaldipISW fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Sep 29, 2015

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
NRG's theme is literally Owen Hart's theme remixed a bit and they did nothing impress me in the one match they had.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
RD Evans recently wrestled as bear against Tracy Smothers. He's probably living in Canada cause he's married (I think) to a Canadian Ninja. I thought I heard rumblings of him possibly getting looked at or signed for NXT, but that was months ago.

DM Punk fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Sep 29, 2015

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
smdh at Dave letting the cat out of the bag

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

That sort of thing is still happening? I once went to a show to see Tracy Smothers wrestle a bear. It just about killed the town when a dude in a lovely costume came out.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Results out of Manhattan:

1. COTI Trios - Crown & Court (Princess Kimber Lee & Los Ice Creams) def. The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, Swamp Monster)
2. Singles Match - Kevin Condron def. Argus
3. COTI Tag - Dasher's Dugout (Dasher Hatfield & Icarus) def. The Wrecking Crew (Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch)
4. Singles Match - Mark Andrews def. Juan Francisco de Coronado
5. COTI Tag - Battle Hive (Amasis & Worker Ant) def. BDK (Pinkie Sanchez & Soldier Ant)
6. Singles Match - Shynron def. Mr. Touchdown
7. COTI Trios - The Arcane Horde (Oleg the Usurper & The Batiri) def. The Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked, Frightmare, Blind Rage)
8. Encore Match - Ophidian def. Mr. Azerbaijan

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Random notes from the show:

- Kevin Condron did NOT show up. Instead it was Snowflake. I... don't even know how to describe Snowflake. Gay Miz? Like some kind of wrestling fashion designer or something. So Rico mixed with current Miz mixed with a little Goldust, I guess. It was weird. His wrestling attire was his old Kid Cyclone tights (with the name still on the back) and white mesh pants over that. He spoke in kind of a faux English accent and told the crowd that they're responsible for this.

- Blaster seemed pretty pissed off at Flex for losing the match for them. He tried to play it like they were still friends so the crowd wouldn't get behind the possible split, but then left Flex to himself.

- Mark Andrews now has 3 points for a title shot.

- During Battle Hive vs. BDK (it was Soldier and Jakob, not Soldier and Pinkie), Worker did the spot where Soldier has him by the throat and Worker salutes him back. It didn't snap him out of it, but it did screw his head up for the remainder of the match, allowing Worker to take advantage and pin him. I'm pretty sure this is the first time Soldier's been pinned since going all Winter Soldier. Afterwards, Jakob started yelling at Soldier and Soldier just stood there. Worker stood next to him and egged him on to remember who he is and turn against Jakob. Jakob seemed worried, but Soldier instead attacked Worker and messed up his ankle pretty badly.

- After Shynron beat Touchdown, Touchdown continually refused to shake his hand and stormed off. At one point he was laughing out of frustration.

- The new announcer guy is loving terrible. He messed up his lines repeatedly and lacked Gavin's ability to convey excitement.

Average show, but that might be my exhaustion talking, since I went there from Comic Con. If anything, get the show so you can see me in the front row as Pentagon Jr.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gavok posted:

- Kevin Condron did NOT show up. Instead it was Snowflake. I... don't even know how to describe Snowflake. Gay Miz? Like some kind of wrestling fashion designer or something. So Rico mixed with current Miz mixed with a little Goldust, I guess. It was weird. His wrestling attire was his old Kid Cyclone tights (with the name still on the back) and white mesh pants over that. He spoke in kind of a faux English accent and told the crowd that they're responsible for this.

brutus beefcake

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Did the show really last just 2 hours, Gavok?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

It did. When we got there and walked through the gimmick tables, one of the Batiri guys said to get the stuff now as there wouldn't be an intermission. A few minutes later, my friend went to go buy some stuff. Bryce told him that the venue needed them to be out by 10. Not just in the sense that the show had to be over, but that the ring needed to be removed and everything. The show began at 7.

They made good enough time that they were able to do a quick intermission. There were no in-ring promos, Juan Francisco's entrance didn't last long because he barely had any walking to do to get to the ring and none of the matches really had any reason to be especially long. After the encore (which was very short for a Chikara match), it was about 9.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Results out of Haverhill:

1. COTI Singles - Mr. Touchdown [Dasher's Dugout] def. Drew Gulak [Gentleman's Club] with a spinebuster
2. COTI Singles - Blaster McMassive [Wrecking Crew] def. Mr. Azerbaijan [United Nations] with sidewalk slam.
3. 4-Way Eliminator Tag - Battleborn (Kevin Condron & Missile Assault Man) def. Battle Hive (Amasis & Fire Ant), Hermit Crab & Agent Crawdad, Nightmare Warriors (Frightmare & Silver Ant)
- 1st fall: Battle Hive over Crustaceans with an Amasis 450 on Crawdad.
- 2nd fall: Battle Hive over Nightmare Warriors with a Fire Ant Beachbreak on Frightmare.
- 3rd fall: Battleborn over Battle Hive with a Condron splash on Amasis.
4. Singles Match - Dasher Hatfield def. Jaka after an elbow shot with an elbow pad given to him by Mr. Touchdown. Mr. TD took the pad back after the match.
5. Singles Match - Icarus def. Juan Francisco de Coronado with the Blu-Ray.
6. Tag Match - Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster & Flex Rumblecrunch) def. BDK (Jakob Hammermeier & Soldier Ant) with a power drop from Flex on Jakob.
7. COTI Tag - Los Ice Creams [Crown & Court] def. The Batiri [Arcane Horde]
8. Rey de Voladores Return Match - Shynron def. Mark Andrews with the Dragon Twist.
9. Encore Match - Jervis Cottonbelly def. Orange Cassidy with an inside cradle.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

How long have there been wrestling crustaceans? This seems like news to me.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Xerzes posted:

Does Darkness Crabtee count?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Lone Goat posted:

Does Darkness Crabtee count?

Surely Gran Naniwa would!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Xerzes posted:

Kaiju maybe? I remember they had the Sea Amigos in 2008

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Xerzes posted:

ISW has that tag team with the crab and the chef.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

I've been slacking on my big chart thing, but here are some stats for where we are with Challenge of the Immortals. Of the 90 total matches, we've gone through 68. There are 22 left to go in the remainder of the season.

These are the win-loss records for each team, ranked from best to worst. The numbers in parenthesis are their top potential. In other words, their score would be if they won all their remaining matches.

Dasher’s Dugout 11-4 (14)
Wrecking Crew 9-5 (13)
Crown and Court 8-6 (12)
Arcane Horde 7-9 (9)
Nightmare Warriors 6-5 (13)
United Nations 6-7 (11)
Battle Hive 6-10 (8)
BDK 5-6 (12)
Gentleman’s Club 5-8 (10)
Snake Pit 5-8 (10)

The ones in bold are the only ones still in the running to win, though BDK is a longshot. Technically, United Nations can potentially tie for the top spot, but they're practically dead in the water.

And here I thought Arcane Horde had this (then again, they may have had it in the cards until Mantis got injured, since Mantis vs. Hallowicked made too much sense as a finale closer). My initial guess is that Crown and Court will tie Dasher's Dugout (who have already beaten them twice) and this will lead to a tie-breaker where Touchdown will finally go full heel.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Jakob has lost his loving mind.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Chikara is doing a four-day Midwest tour starting Thursday. Many of these shows may have encore matches.

Oct. 22 - Minneapolis
1. COTI Singles - Chuck Taylor [Gentleman's Club] vs Frightmare [Nightmare Warriors]
2. Singles Match - Arik Cannon vs Oleg the Usurper
3. COTI Trios - The Snake Pit (Ophidian, Eddie Kingston, Shynron) vs The United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado, Proletariat Boar of Moldova, Prakash Sabar)
4. F1RST Championship 4-Way - Ariya Daivari defends vs Kody Rice vs Wildcat vs Venom
5. COTI Singles - Hallowicked [Nightmare Warriors] vs Jakob Hammermeier [BDK]
6. COTI Trios - Crown & Court (Princess Kimber Lee & Los Ice Creams) vs Dasher's Dugout (Heidi Lovelace, Icarus, Mr. Touchdown)

Presumably at least one more match will be announced, and there may be an encore match as well.

Oct. 23 - Chicago
1. Chikara Grand Championship - Hallowicked defends vs Shynron
2. COTI Singles - Icarus [Dasher's Dugout] vs Eddie Kingston [Snake Pit]
3. Special Trios Match - Heidi Lovelace & N_R_G (Race Jaxon & Hype Rockwell) vs Blaster McMassive, Proletariat Boar of Moldova, Missile Assault Man
4. COTI Tag Team - Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor & Orange Cassidy) vs BDK (Jakob Hammermeier & Soldier Ant)
5. COTI Tag Team - United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Prakash Sabar) vs Nightmare Warriors (Frightmare & Blind Rage)
6. 4-Way Eliminator Tag - Los Ice Creams vs The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & Mr. Touchdown) vs AC/DC (Arik Cannon & Darrin Corbin) vs Punk Rock All Stars
7. Chikara Debut Match - Oleg the Usurper vs FarmerFrog

Oct. 24 - Jeffersonville, IN
1. Special Atomicos Match - Hallowicked, Heidi Lovelace, N_R_G (Hype Rockwell & Race Jaxon) vs Princess Kimber Lee, Icarus, The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & Mr. Touchdown)
2. COTI Singles - Eddie Kingston [Snake Pit] vs Blind Rage [Nightmare Warriors]
3. COTI Tag Team - The Snake Pit (Ophidian & Shynron) vs The Gentleman's Club (Drew Gulak & Orange Cassidy)
4. Singles Match - FarmerFrog vs Prakash Sabar
5. COTI Singles - Chuck Taylor [Gentleman's Club] vs Blaster McMassive [Wrecking Crew]
6. Tag Team Match - AC/DC (Arik Cannon & Darrin Corbin) vs Battleborn (Lucas Calhoun & Missile Assault Man)
7. COTI Tag Team - The United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Proletariat Boar of Moldova) vs BDK (Jakob Hammermeier & Soldier Ant)

Oct. 25 - Columbus, OH
1. Golden Dream Trios - Hallowicked, Chuck Taylor, Arik Cannon vs Heidi Lovelace, Mr. Touchdown, Fire Ant
2. Singles Match - Icarus vs Proletariat Boar of Moldova
3. COTI Singles - Ashley Remington [Battle Hive] vs Oleg the Usurper [Arcane Horde]
4. COTI Singles - El Hijo del Ice Cream [Crown & Court] vs Blind Rage [Nightmare Warriors]
5. Singles Match - Eddie Kingston vs Blaster McMassive
6. COTI Singles - Princess Kimber Lee [Crown & Court] vs Jakob Hammermeier [BDK]
7. Singles Match - Dasher Hatfield vs Ophidian

They've basically confirmed the last COTI matches will be in Reading and Philly next month, with the Arcane Horde and the Wrecking Crew having their last COTI match in Reading. They're currently pushing an angle where Mantis obviously cannot compete due to his career-ending leg injury, but Max Smashmaster won't agree to any other match except an atomicos (4v4). Mantis petitioned Quack to allow him to make a one-night-only exception to name a replacement for his team. Quack has agreed.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
I'm going to my first Chikara show on Thursday. As someone who's watched a grand total of 30 minutes of Chikara in my life, I'm really looking forward to it.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

On Twitter, Jervis graciously congratulated Farmerfrog on his Chikara debut and mentioned that he won't be able to meet him because he'll be too busy searching for any sign of Thunderfrog's return. :3:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

I think we now have a hint as to who UltraMantis Black will have serve as the Arcane Horde's fourth member, as well as how he's kept the Batiri's loyalty during the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqgu2BkitYE

It looks as if we'll be getting Kobald, Master of the Demon's Toilet and the Prince of All Goblins, back!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

TheHock posted:

I'm going to my first Chikara show on Thursday. As someone who's watched a grand total of 30 minutes of Chikara in my life, I'm really looking forward to it.

So how did it go?

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Results out of Minneapolis:

1. COTI Singles - Chuck Taylor [Gentleman's Club] def. Frightmare [Nightmare Warriors] with the Awful Waffle.
2. Trios Match - Darin Corbin & The Punk Rock All Stars def. Farmer Frog & N_R_G after Drake Carter hit Frog with a powerbomb/neckbreaker combo.
- Frog got a "welcome back" chant. Frog said he'd never been here before.
3. Singles Match - Arik Cannon def. Oleg the Usurper by reversing an Off With His Head into a step-over cradle.
4. COTI Trios - Crown & Court def. Dasher's Dugout when Kimber Lee hit Heidi Lovelace with a top-rope sunset flip.
5. F1RST WrestlePalooza Championship - Ariya Daivari retained over Venom, Wildcat, and Kody Rice with a Magic Carpet Ride splash on Venom.
6. COTI Singles - Hallowicked def. Jakob Hammermeier with an exploder suplex buster.
- Before the match, Jakob tried to join Hallowicked's prayer ritual, but Wicked wouldn't have it.
7. COTI Trios - Snake Pit def. United Nations with a Shyrnon Double Dragon (second-rope 630) on Prakash Sabar.
8. Encore Match - Soldier Ant def. Blaster McMassive with a chokeslam off the top-rope.

COTI Standings after Minneapolis
Dasher's Dugout - 11-5
Wrecking Crew - 10-5
Crown & Court - 9-6
Nightmare Warriors - 7-5
United Nations - 6-8
Arcane Horde - 7-9
Gentleman's Club - 6-8
Snake Pit - 6-8
Bruderschaft DK - 5-8
Battle Hive - 6-10

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.

Gavok posted:

So how did it go?

I had a really good time. I'm only super familiar with a handful of the wrestlers (Arik Cannon from seemingly every Indy show I've ever been to, Chuck Taylor, the F1rst guys and Eddie Kingston, Kimber Lee and Heidi Lovelace from Shimmer along with Bryce Remsburg), but the matches were good and the characters hit my sweetspot. I've been to a lot worse venues than Mill City Nights, too. If Chikara ever swings through the area again, I'll be there, and I'll probably seek out a couple DVDs to fill out my collection

I had two friends with me. The first had never been to anything but a WWE show, and she had an awesome time. My other friend had never been to a wrestling show in his life, and didn't seem to know what to make of it. He enjoyed the action, but I think he was either expecting it to be a little more serious or a little more over the top and the mix of serious wrestling and comedy spots kind of threw him. He's going to a WWE show later this year, so maybe he'll enjoy that more.

One little thing that I appreciated that I've never experienced at an Indy show was that a bunch of the wrestles were standing at the exit as people were going out, thanking everyone for coming to the show. It was a nice touch, and left everybody in my little group with a positive impression of Chikara at the end of the night.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

TheHock posted:

One little thing that I appreciated that I've never experienced at an Indy show was that a bunch of the wrestles were standing at the exit as people were going out, thanking everyone for coming to the show. It was a nice touch, and left everybody in my little group with a positive impression of Chikara at the end of the night.

This is something that I love about CHIKARA. Everybody at a show I went to a couple of years ago was super happy to talk to people. There was a young kid who kept saluting Soldier Ant and he kept saluting back every time for minutes.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
CHIKARA usually does the wrestlers at the exit everytime they debut in a new town. Its a REALLY nice touch that I think everyone always appreciates.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

TheHock posted:

I had a really good time. I'm only super familiar with a handful of the wrestlers (Arik Cannon from seemingly every Indy show I've ever been to, Chuck Taylor, the F1rst guys and Eddie Kingston, Kimber Lee and Heidi Lovelace from Shimmer along with Bryce Remsburg), but the matches were good and the characters hit my sweetspot. I've been to a lot worse venues than Mill City Nights, too. If Chikara ever swings through the area again, I'll be there, and I'll probably seek out a couple DVDs to fill out my collection

I had two friends with me. The first had never been to anything but a WWE show, and she had an awesome time. My other friend had never been to a wrestling show in his life, and didn't seem to know what to make of it. He enjoyed the action, but I think he was either expecting it to be a little more serious or a little more over the top and the mix of serious wrestling and comedy spots kind of threw him. He's going to a WWE show later this year, so maybe he'll enjoy that more.

I went to Mill City Nights for a concert once and it was a pretty good club style venue

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Results out of Chicago:

1. COTI Tag - BDK (Jakob & Soldier Ant) def. Gentleman's Club (Chuckie T & Orange Cassidy) after Jakob hit Cassidy with the KO Punch.
2. Singles Match - Oleg the Usurper def. Farmer Frog with a chokeslam off the top from the bottom rope.
- Oleg flipped out when he saw Froggy, swearing he saw him die. Froggy said he's from a farm and loves Dairy Queen.
3. COTI Tag - Nightmare Warriors (Frightmare & Blind Rage) def. United Nations (JFDC & Sabar) after a Kneecolepsy on Sabar.
4. Trios Match - Heidi Lovelace & N_R_G def. Blaster McMassive, Proletariat Boar, Missile Assault Man after Heidi hit Missile with a kneeling spike rana.
5. COTI Singles - Icarus [Dasher's Dugout] def. Eddie Kingston [Snake Pit] after reversing a reversal of a small package. Kingston was making Icarus suffer for taking "Her" (the Grand Championship) from her. Post-match, Kingston hit Icarus with another Backfist to the Future.
6. 4-Way Eliminator Tag - Punk Rock All Stars def. AC/DC, Los Ice Creams, Throwbacks to earn 3 points.
- 1st elimination - Los Ice Creams after the PRAS finisher-- a sitout powerbomb/inverted neckbreaker combo.
- 2nd elimination - AC/DC after a rollup by Drake Carter
- 3rd elimination - Throwbacks after the PRAS finisher. During this fall, Dasher hit the People's Elbow and Touchdown was quick to retrieve the elbow pad again, further suggesting it's loaded.
- Post-match, N_R_G were in the balcony with the belts, staring down the PRAS.
7. Grand Championship - Hallowicked def. Shyrnon to retain the title in his fifth defense with a spike fisherman buster.
8. 3-Way Encore Match - Princess Kimber Lee def. Ophidian, Fire Ant with a powerbomb on Ophidian as he came off the top rope. Kimber now has 2 points.

COTI Standings after Chicago:
Dasher's Dugout - 12-5
Wrecking Crew - 10-5
Crown & Court - 9-6
Nightmare Warriors - 8-5
Arcane Horde - 7-9
Bruderschaft DK - 6-8
Snake Pit - 6-9
Gentleman's Club - 6-9
United Nations - 6-9
Battle Hive - 6-10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Based on the current standings, the only possible winners for Challenge of the Immortals are Dasher's Dugout, Wrecking Crew, Nightmare Warriors and Crown & Court. The first three teams have the potential to get 13 points while Crown & Court can at best tie for 12.

• Locked thread