Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

maniacdevnull posted:

How on earth would someone think that message would resonate with anyone?

#brands anyone want to open a dialog with this hip and cool brand? anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

maniacdevnull posted:

it's the smug satisfaction of leaving it, not any presumed resonance with some jerk i don't even know

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

JawnV6 posted:

it's the smug satisfaction of leaving it, not any presumed resonance with some jerk i don't even know

I noticed it was printed with ecologically friendly inkjet printer ink on what I assume is the kind of paper they don't make out of trees.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

maniacdevnull posted:

I noticed it was printed with ecologically friendly inkjet printer ink on what I assume is the kind of paper they don't make out of trees.

i wish trees were a renewable resource WAKE UP SHEEPLE

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i wish trees were a renewable resource WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Hey man I'm not the ecocops ok, I don't make these rules, I get that "grows on trees" literally is a idiom for something that is in great abundance but somehow we gotta conserve paper or else

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

maniacdevnull posted:

Hey man I'm not the ecocops ok, I don't make these rules, I get that "grows on trees" literally is a idiom for something that is in great abundance but somehow we gotta conserve paper or else

i'm doing my part by only using 100% recycled toiletpaper

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

JawnV6 posted:

well this note came from portland which explains a lot in itself really

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

someone left these on cars in portland today

i did na zi that coming :D

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Luigi Thirty posted:

someone left these on cars in portland today

whoever made these is doing god's work

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

that makes sense, god is an rear end in a top hat

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

i thought only goateed fedora mans bought diesel volkswagens anyway

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

or VW's in general. i've never met a VW driver that seemed like a decent human being

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

AWWNAW posted:

or VW's in general. i've never met a VW driver that seemed like a decent human being

you must really hate hippies

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

maniacdevnull posted:

i used to live in portland and people there are just this loving contemptuous and smug. it's one of the reasons i was glad to leave.

seattle is actually an improvement.

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

AWWNAW posted:

after I realized a range rover evoque would be too expensive as an import in the us and a mustang was ludicrous to insure as a new immigrant I considered a golf tdi but ford ended up undercutting them by a good enough margin that I ended up getting a fusion. I'm assuming the fusion is built in mexico or the us or something because there's barely a lined up body panel

alright, there's plenty to work on there yospos. have at it. I imagine tori just felt a disturbance in the force

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

please allow me to clarify, "modern Volkswagens" not the loving magic bus you blubbering idiot

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

like if you see someone driving a jetta, it's either a skank bitch wearing "PINK" sweat suit or a guy that listens to sum 41 or other such pap

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

hey check me out in my VW hatchback diesel with black rims and aftermarket exhaust and limo tint wanna take some "Ecstasy" (pseudo ephedrine mixed with windex) and listen to skrillex?

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Trabisnikof posted:

you must really hate hippies
in case it hasn't been posted yet

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

AWWNAW posted:

like if you see someone driving a jetta, it's either a skank bitch wearing "PINK" sweat suit or a guy that listens to sum 41 or other such pap

weird. in europe a golf driver is usually an approaching middle age risk averse everyman type. a Jetta driver a poorer, further from middle age everyman risk averse type. a passat a middle class-ish absolutely middle age everyman risk averse type and a vw scirocco a middle class-ish absolutely middle age risk averse type who shoots for girlfriends who are a little too young for them

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

maniacdevnull posted:

It tested great with their headmates.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

maniacdevnull posted:

it's not supposed to, whoever wrote it has no self-awareness, they're just absolutely sure they're better than you and want to make that clear.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

shitface posted:

weird. in europe a golf driver is usually an approaching middle age risk averse everyman type. a Jetta driver a poorer, further from middle age everyman risk averse type. a passat a middle class-ish absolutely middle age everyman risk averse type and a vw scirocco a middle class-ish absolutely middle age risk averse type who shoots for girlfriends who are a little too young for them

europe sounds very different from america

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

AWWNAW posted:

europe sounds very different from america

a golf is basically invisible there

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i mean just get a new car, it's trivial!!

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
ha, owned again, car havers

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

i mean just get a new car, it's trivial!!

oh and don't you dare sell or trade in your suburban-esque smog dispenser

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

AWWNAW posted:

it's me!

actually not I can't grow a beard worth the name lmao

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Phoenixan posted:

in case it hasn't been posted yet

I'm the al gore book

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Hot girl, Volkswagen Jetta. It's a law, like water, or dinosaurs.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

maniacdevnull posted:

#brands anyone want to open a dialog with this hip and cool brand? anyone?

here's a movie coming out called "our brand is crisis" and I want to see it based on title alone

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Shadowhand00 posted:

http://www.floatmatrix.com/

The next stage tends to be the most difficult part as one realizes that there is nothing to do. This is where most get fidgety and restless. During this time of feeling restless, simply feeling the breath will help you to relax easier. This period can last from 10 to 20 minutes, but as the Epsom salt relaxes the muscles, the mind begins to relax as well until it "lets go".

A lot of these opening up everywhere. I think Vancouver has a bunch.

yeah one of my friends uses Float On in portland

Killmaster
Jun 18, 2002

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Hot girl, Volkswagen Jetta. It's a law, like water, or dinosaurs.

amen brother

except for my douchey ex-roommate who was a music major but he was special

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Volkswagen is literal the dullest most "I have given up and have a toddler already" choice in Europe. it's weird that's it aspirational or pretentious here

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

AWWNAW posted:

MY PARTNER drives a Jetta and works in an ER and is p intelligent and of the two other Jetta owners I know, one is a high school physics teacher in his late 20s, and the other is a hot girl so I mean 1 outta 3 ain't bad

thanks for reading and God bless

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
https://flex.amazon.com

happening.gif

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

omg

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

shitface posted:

I imagine tori just felt a disturbance in the force

where is tori anyway

(besides Pittsburgh)

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

we now get amazon delivery people occasionally just hanging out at our condo building's front door waiting to be let in

"when does the leasing office open? I have a package to leave for a resident." what leasing office?

"I have a package for 403 and I can't figure out the call boxthey aren't answering, can you let me in so I can bring it up?" no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

eschaton posted:

we now get amazon delivery people occasionally just hanging out at our condo building's front door waiting to be let in

"when does the leasing office open? I have a package to leave for a resident." what leasing office?

"I have a package for 403 and I can't figure out the call boxthey aren't answering, can you let me in so I can bring it up?" no.

do you suspect these "amazon delivery men" are disguised burglars? disgruntled ex boyfriends aiming to ransack and rape? al qaeda?

• Locked thread