Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

DreamShipWrecked posted:

We honestly are just looking for more people to hit bars with or whatever without picking up "bar people", I am just surprised at the outpouring of sexual response. I guess I just am delusional and innocent

We actually initially got together through OKC, actually, and stuck together for reasons, although I did strike pretty lucky after a year of trying. This all spawned out of a conversation about how we wish there was a similar matching service for casual friends.

I get the whole "no response" thing, I went on several dates in that time because of a spring of optimism and also lower standards, but there were definitely dry spells.

Stay Fresh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Fluo posted:

eat Fresh!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Yawgmoth posted:

I only date girls who drink with me and can at least attempt to drink me under the table.

That's still somebody who owns part of your time. I'm going solo , until I drive myself into a loneliness induced suicide.

big_brother
Sep 27, 2015

notZaar posted:

That's still somebody who owns part of your time. I'm going solo , until I drive myself into a loneliness induced suicide.

It's a trade off. Spend some time with another person who is also spending some time with you in order to gain something, or keep that time to yourself and try and make your own gains yourself.

To each their own, but for me at least I get more when I'm sharing time with another.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

big_brother posted:

It's a trade off. Spend some time with another person who is also spending some time with you in order to gain something, or keep that time to yourself and try and make your own gains yourself.

To each their own, but for me at least I get more when I'm sharing time with another.

the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and all that

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

calvus posted:

I didn't realize having more options rather than less was a bad thing

It depends how many of those options sent dick pics.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Psycho Society posted:

So like 100 guys want to have sex with me, ugh, this dating site sucks, sooo horrible haha.

It sucks when you're trying to get a drat date and all they want to do is sniff their underwear while you crush their balls. That and a lot of dudes get super aggressive real quick if you turn them down or don't message them instantly. Also dickpics.

Then you get the fucksticks who list themselves as women seeking women to creep on you when you set yourself to looking for women only and don't let straightmos see me.

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

computer parts posted:

It depends how many of those options sent dick pics.

Would you complain if hordes of girls sent nude pics of themselves?

HazCat
May 4, 2009

calvus posted:

Would you complain if hordes of girls sent nude pics of themselves?

Nudes of a hot person's body are not equivalent to a close up of some probably-schlubby-gross person's genitals.

Also:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

are people no making GBS threads defending unsolicited dick pixx in the dating site mock thread?

stop sending women unsolicited dick pixx, you giant fukkin' weirdos.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
no one cares about your tiny idiot wiener

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I've never had a dick pick response other than "holy poo poo, what a magnificent cock"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Otisburg posted:

are people no making GBS threads defending unsolicited dick pixx in the dating site mock thread?

stop sending women unsolicited dick pixx, you giant fukkin' weirdos.

What everybody's gotta ASK for dick picks now? :shrug:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What everybody's gotta ASK for dick picks now? :shrug:

yes.

or if they send you nudes first you can quid pro quo clarice

but if you send them your weird gross little dong apropos of nothing you're doing it wrong

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

anime was right posted:

no one cares about your tiny idiot wiener

mods?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Imagine how many dick pics are floating around out there. Millions of phallic flavoured jpgs just zooming around in the clouds. What times we are living in

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Its raining men

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

toggle posted:

Imagine how many dick pics are floating around out there. Millions of phallic flavoured jpgs just zooming around in the clouds. What times we are living in

i hope the nsa just has a huge collection of them and used them as a collage to create and even larger dickpic

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

toggle posted:

Its raining men

Amen

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

anime was right posted:

i hope the nsa just has a huge collection of them and used them as a collage to create and even larger dickpic

A thousand micropenises come together to form one smaller than average dick

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They should composite all the worlds dick pics into an averaged amalgam penis, and then make dildos of that penis.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

A thousand micropenises come together to form one smaller than average dick

A knob voltron, if you will

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

toggle posted:

A knob voltron, if you will

I'll form the head!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Coolness Averted posted:

I'll form the head!

Ur the vein

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm the pee hole

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
listen goddammit i sent her a pic of my dick because her profile said make me laugh what else was i supposed to do

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I immediately send dick pics as a sign of dominance as all of my fellow cool pick up artists advise

big_brother
Sep 27, 2015

On one hand it's weird creepy and gross that dudes send dicks willy nilly, but on the other hand people need to chill out its a dick not a severed deer's head. Yet a person can have that on their profile pic. Go figure.

What if a dating site allowed nudes, then a filter to remove those with dick pics. You've filtered out like 90% of the guys who do it.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

big_brother posted:

On one hand it's weird creepy and gross that dudes send dicks willy nilly, but on the other hand people need to chill out its a dick not a severed deer's head. Yet a person can have that on their profile pic. Go figure.

What if a dating site allowed nudes, then a filter to remove those with dick pics. You've filtered out like 90% of the guys who do it.

You don't understand. If they just wanted people to look at their dicks then they would post it in appropriate places. They get off on doing it where they aren't supposed to, like the trench coat flasher of yore

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice
I just respond to unsolicited dick pics with a pic of a different, larger dick.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Dienes posted:

I just respond to unsolicited dick pics with a pic of a different, larger dick.

What's your okc profile name

naem
May 29, 2011

toggle posted:

Just think of the advanced alien races who are just now getting gigabytes of our dick pics beamed at them from orbit by all our cell companies

naem
May 29, 2011

You know how when a star explodes we don't see it for millions of years as it takes light that long to travel to us? When humanity dies out all that will be left are our Verizon signals beaming to the edges of the universe 8===========}==D

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Sending dick pics into space is the closest I'm ever going to get to my goal of jerking off into the sun

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to take a picture of my dick and email it to myself over WiFi next to some pretty ladies, I will beam my dick through them.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Business Gorillas posted:

Sending dick pics into space is the closest I'm ever going to get to my goal of jerking off into the sun
I'm sure for enough money you could arrange it to jerk off and climax into a rocket at the exact moment it takes off for the sun. I imagine Russia's probably already worked out the price, come to think of it.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Tendai posted:

I'm sure for enough money you could arrange it to jerk off and climax into a rocket at the exact moment it takes off for the sun. I imagine Russia's probably already worked out the price, come to think of it.

I went out with some friends last night and we had a conversation about jerking off in space. I argued that with the natural propulsion of your dick muscles in a vacuum, your jizz would be able to fly endlessly through space and hopefully into the sun

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Assuming for the sake of the hypothetical some nanocoating that lets you survive long enough to jack it, would the force of your ejaculate leaving your body be enough to propel you, albeit very slowly, in the other direction?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Otisburg posted:

Assuming for the sake of the hypothetical some nanocoating that lets you survive long enough to jack it, would the force of your ejaculate leaving your body be enough to propel you, albeit very slowly, in the other direction?

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
Anything is possible with enough kegel exercises.

• Locked thread