Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

From here, it's possible.
Benched a 79 point running back at the last second today so thats neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Taxes posted:

You probably shouldn't have done that. That is story of the day, though.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Taxes posted:

:sympathy:

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
God bless Trevone Boykin, he's the only thing keeping me in most games this season.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Taxes is gonna need a huge comeback to stay as the only undefeated and it's looking like he might get that. Wowy.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Death to the undefeated :black101:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I think I have decided to give up this fantasy league. It has nothing to do with you guys, but fantrax has been nothing but problems for me from day 1. Whether its a hosed up wavier wire, or multiple people swearing they made changes to the line up that didn't go through and having that happen to me for like the 3rd week in a row (out of 4), I think I am done with fantasy until a better system comes around. We already have multiple guys that give don't do poo poo to their lineups, so whats another one.

Again, I want to reiterate that I have had fun playing with all you guys, errors and all. Its just that when you double and triple check and it still keeps loving up, there is just no reason to do anything beyond the draft. This is the second week in a row where I have made a roster change (on like a monday or tuesday), have checked it the next day to see that it hasn't gone through and changing it, checking again and only to find out it hasn't gone through and before anyone asks, yes I am hitting Submit and waiting for the new page to load.

edit: Also I am tired of this sites poo poo reporting, anytime I have a red flag (or not) I find contradicting info that is almost always right elsewhere.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

swickles posted:

I think I have decided to give up this fantasy league. It has nothing to do with you guys, but fantrax has been nothing but problems for me from day 1. Whether its a hosed up wavier wire, or multiple people swearing they made changes to the line up that didn't go through and having that happen to me for like the 3rd week in a row (out of 4), I think I am done with fantasy until a better system comes around. We already have multiple guys that give don't do poo poo to their lineups, so whats another one.

Again, I want to reiterate that I have had fun playing with all you guys, errors and all. Its just that when you double and triple check and it still keeps loving up, there is just no reason to do anything beyond the draft. This is the second week in a row where I have made a roster change (on like a monday or tuesday), have checked it the next day to see that it hasn't gone through and changing it, checking again and only to find out it hasn't gone through and before anyone asks, yes I am hitting Submit and waiting for the new page to load.

edit: Also I am tired of this sites poo poo reporting, anytime I have a red flag (or not) I find contradicting info that is almost always right elsewhere.

You have to hit submit changes. It's not that hard.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

kayakyakr posted:

You have to hit submit changes. It's not that hard.

Reading comprehension is not that hard either.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

swickles posted:

:911: it's been a good ride with you, brah.

Are you going to finish out the season?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
The good news: I won

The bad news: Taxes never loses and I just lost my RB1 for 4 weeks days after I traded away my RB2

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
drat you Taxes. You just couldn't let me have 1 day as the top scoring team.

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

:whatup:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

My team is poo poo. I am poo poo.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
It's cool and fun having one of the better kickers in college football put up back to back goose eggs because his team can't loving score.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

LeeMajors posted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

This but opposite

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

If you need a starting calibre quarterback and want to trade a good WR for him hmu

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

What the gently caress Cody Kessler

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Taxes posted:

What the gently caress Cody Kessler

I loved when your score was -10. that was just silly.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

kayakyakr posted:

I loved when your score was -10. that was just silly.

life is silly

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
There goes the back half of my season. RIP Chubb.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
So glad I didnt chubb the chubb

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I am never benching Dobbs again

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
gently caress everyone who gets production out of their tight end

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Hey a 5 point quarterback didn't lose me the game this week!

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD

Spintzel posted:

Well I win if Utah chokes

Utah please keep throwing interceptions

I hate everything. Half my team will go for 50 points each and then the other half will have the worst game of their career and get maybe 5

Spintzel fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Oct 11, 2015

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think I've got some sort of weird Tight End curse on me. I can't remember the last time I started a Tight End that scored me more than like, 2 points.

Also, jfc Michigan State, 17 points against Rutgers? I'm gonna start starting BC over you next week.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Well, Taxes never loses but I'll still be making the playoffs

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
A tie :effort:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Metapod posted:

So true

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Metapod posted:

Yeah, turns out my TE wasn't even playing?

*sigh* I don't want to drop him though, so I'll just continue on as if I had no TE.

Also only one of my moves worked out last week. I figured Tony Brown would have a big day and Chase Price for SDSU against Hawaii would get some yardage replacing the injured starter... nooope.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I'm so lucky I won. I had an empty spot at kicker and put in Leonte Carroo because I had no other WRs that weren't on a bye week, and Leonte Carroo ended up playing and getting a huge game. This is the best team I've had in years.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Komet posted:

I'm so lucky I won. I had an empty spot at kicker and put in Leonte Carroo because I had no other WRs that weren't on a bye week, and Leonte Carroo ended up playing and getting a huge game. This is the best team I've had in years.

About drat time.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I'm going to sit Ezekiel Elliott out against the Penn State defense. I'm not sure this is a good idea since he'll still probably have 100 yards and a TD, but I can't really live with myself if I play him.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Texas Tech's defense may be getting its first start ever in this league. Here's hoping that pays off!

I basically just overhauled my entire roster. As a 4-1-1 team. I ain't afeared. (my starters own, just have to get the right reserves to make it through the bye weeks). Also just picked up a guy for week 13 only. Hopefully I'm still playing in week 13.

Lots of good matchups this week. I'm going against Vince Young Express, 4-1-1 vs 4-2. Taxes is going against Beamer's Steamer's, 6-0 vs 5-1. Super Demario Bros is going up against Webbeh, both at 4-2.

6 of the current top 9 teams going head to head.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

kayakyakr posted:

Lots of good matchups this week. I'm going against Vince Young Express, 4-1-1 vs 4-2. Taxes is going against Beamer's Steamer's, 6-0 vs 5-1. Super Demario Bros is going up against Webbeh, both at 4-2.

6 of the current top 9 teams going head to head.

Oh poo poo, we're gonna see a lot of solidification of leaders this week. GET PUMPED

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Meanwhile on Fantrax:

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
I'm playing I think Swickles team so if he doesn't suddenly decide to start playing again I should win.

How many teams do we have that are pretty much inactive now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Mine isn't inactive we are just bad.

• Locked thread