Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend

dogstile posted:

Why is being an rear end in a top hat in a game about being an rear end in a top hat a bad thing?

See. You can be an rear end in a top hat to anyone else, but if you're an rear end in a top hat to ME then what the gently caress man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.

dogstile posted:

Why is being an rear end in a top hat in a game about being an rear end in a top hat a bad thing?

If you don't see a problem on being an rear end in a top hat unnecessarily than yeah, your actions are to be expected. I`m just not a fan of being an rear end in a top hat.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Brassherald posted:

Have gotten a pm about adding officers to the league to add on. If this is something people would like to expedite the process, I'm fine with it, so let me know if you want to volunteer to be an officer.

I'll do it, I'm on a lot at night, and watch the IRC.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Sorry for being s killjoy that dude is just farming reactions for the Griefing thread so maybe think about just ignoring him if you don't agree

Foul if you want, I'm not about that life personally but if you just foul everybody all day during goon on goon action you will pretty quickly run out of people who will play you.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

GNU Order posted:

Sorry for being s killjoy that dude is just farming reactions for the Griefing thread so maybe think about just ignoring him if you don't agree

Foul if you want, I'm not about that life personally but if you just foul everybody all day during goon on goon action you will pretty quickly run out of people who will play you.

hah, I only posted to the griefing thread after people flipped their poo poo at me stomping on a pubbie nobody :shrug:

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

dogstile posted:

hah, I only posted to the griefing thread after people flipped their poo poo at me stomping on a pubbie nobody :shrug:

Sure but I figured they should know there were people making fun of their overreactions

I almost did the same thing when I posted about blowing up pubbies with a minmaxed, farmed clawpomb murder squad and a couple people called me a cheater and one of them said I must be popular with the ladies

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

Orv posted:

Skaven the last few games against dwarf, chaos and an orc, which I guess is a particularly poor combo. Hard to break a cage when half your team is out. Do you still elf screen with skaven, they seem to have a lot of problems taking the ball without skills.

Without a specialized cage breaker you pretty much can't. What you can do is force the other guy to score by nibbling at the back of the cage and blocking elsewhere while he has 5 players tied up.

Once you get some skills gutter runners can pull the same wardancer stripball/wrestle bullshit. With AG 4 you're dodging into 3 TZs on a 5+ with a reroll, which is slightly over 50% chance of success. Leap, two head, or agi 5 all improve this dramatically.

If you're a funhaver a rat ogre can be used to break open a corner and stand next to the ball carrier alongside a couple other rats. Or you can get break tackle into the cage on a 4+ and laugh your head off when it actually works.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

GNU Order posted:

I almost did the same thing when I posted about blowing up pubbies with a minmaxed, farmed clawpomb murder squad and a couple people called me a cheater and one of them said I must be popular with the ladies
shows what they know i drop so many panties with my chaos murderer team you don't even know it's just pussy all night all day erry week

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Coolguye posted:

shows what they know i drop so many panties with my chaos murderer team you don't even know it's just pussy all night all day erry week

There is nothing hotter than piling on some bozo who thought he could step with this

bisonbison
Jul 18, 2002

Wife went to yoga, so I got two blackbox games in.

Lizards lost to a pretty scary chaos dwarf team, with the standard loss of 3 skinks in the first 5 turns. He'd scored 2 in the first half, so when I got the ball near his endzone safely at H2T6, I brought a saurus down to try to get the touchdown. Hand-off fails, pickup fails, game over. "Why are you trying to stall when you're losing?" Sigh.

Then me orcs beat an Underworld team 120TV> than us. Didn't even use the card (put one player prone) or bomb-thrower star player all game. Got MVP on a blorc and scored a TD with another, so they both got Block after the game, and the team is beginning to mature into shape.

Love this game. Getting fouled on turn 16 pisses me off, but I like having all my feelings.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

ProZocK posted:

Yeah, I misspoke, Just did some testing with a friend, and it didn't help. Guess it was even more bullshit than I though

gently caress you man, turn 16 fouling is bullshit.

I love fouling turn 16.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Washout posted:

I love fouling turn 16.

Marry me.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

Magnetic North posted:

I know many goons disagree with me, but this is how I think of T16 fouling:

What is generally considered unacceptable behavior for Blood Bowl? Poor sportsmanship (insults, complaining), intentional slow-play, quitting a game, T16 Fouls. I think this can be divided into the two things: things in the rules, and things outside the rules.

There are no rules about complaining about how your opponent is 'flash flash flash' all the time, or regarding talking about your opponent's promiscuous mother. But this is outside of the purview of the rules. The same goes for intentional slow play.

What about quitting when someone kills your favorite precious snowflake or fouls on turn 16? Those are both within the rules of the game, but there is a difference. The concession rules are more a matter of reality, to allow completion if someone should have to leave before a game is done. It's not really in there as a anger outlet valve, but it can be misused in that way, and it's not like you can have no rule for a concession. On the other hand, fouling is also a part of the game. I'm not a BB historian, but I imagine it necessary because otherwise players could leave their valuable pieces laying down on the pitch so they could not be blocked anymore. It also can discourage stalling. Unlike ragequitting, a T16 foul is not an incorrect usage of a necessary part of the game.

Now, don't get me wrong. T16 fouls are a bad idea: they gain you basically nothing. Casualties from fouls grant no SPP. In a normal round-robin tourney, you are weakening an opponent that you will not face again, which makes it easier on your other opponents, who may gain more SPP than they would have before facing you. Unless the opponent is a lock for the playoffs and you are too, the only thing it gets you is a little sick, twisted satisfaction from putting the boot in on Turn 16.

So, where do we draw the line? Well, consider what you could get away with in person. If someone whined the whole game about getting diced, or mocked their opponent non-stop, or intentionally played slow to irritate their opponent, or quit when something went wrong, people might not willingly play with them anymore. It's still prevalent online because that shunning is less of an option there (unless you play in a curated league like MHI or something), since you have a huge pool of random people you won't see again. Also, consider that those behaviors are not specific to Blood Bowl. You can imagine the same thing happening when playing Magic or Bridge or Monopoly.

T16 fouls are different. They are not a matter of bad behavior in the same way. It is a poor tactical choice that can harm your opponent and gains you nothing, but it is allowed in the rules of the game. There are compelling reasons not to do it. It's moderately impolite. But it is just not as bad as people make it out to be. If you want to do it, you should feel free to stomp your little heart out. But be ready for an intensely negative response.

tl;dr T16 fouls now, T16 fouls tomorrow, and T16 fouls forever.

I think your pixelmans are a jerk, your a jerk too, turn 16 foul forever, I even did it in table top.

Washout fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Oct 4, 2015

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
People who complain about fouling are babbies, hth.

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?

:dance:

He was mad because I was laughing when he had to apoth his witch elf because of a failed GFI. His team has 4 reserves and he only had 2 rerolls.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

bisonbison posted:

Lizards lost to a pretty scary chaos dwarf team, with the standard loss of 3 skinks in the first 5 turns. He'd scored 2 in the first half, so when I got the ball near his endzone safely at H2T6, I brought a saurus down to try to get the touchdown. Hand-off fails, pickup fails, game over. "Why are you trying to stall when you're losing?" Sigh.

I can kinda see what he means (though he was definitely being obtuse) there's always a chance of a riot/blitz on that turn 7(?) kickoff that would allow you to pull some Skink fuckery to tie the game vs Dorfs.

But gently caress that, you were probably doing the smart thing. In an open league like Ranked/Blackbox, putting SPP on Saurus early on is way more important than winning if you plan on building a team for the long haul and potentially throwing them into majors. This is true of Box especially because once your team hits 15(?) games played, they're eligible to be matched with high TV murder teams.. something that seems to happens a lot in Box since so few people play in it (moreso during North American peak hours).

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
Cas from fouling should give spp.

Yesterday I played a goon pickup game on fumbbl. I lost so fouled a skeleton on the los on turn 16. He got badly hurt but regened.

I didn't even register it as something bad. I don't get upset when others do it to me.
If I was winning I probably wouldn't have done it but it is a little something for the one who gets (ever so slightly) mad at video games.

bisonbison
Jul 18, 2002

Victor Vermis posted:

I can kinda see what he means (though he was definitely being obtuse) there's always a chance of a riot/blitz on that turn 7(?) kickoff that would allow you to pull some Skink fuckery to tie the game vs Dorfs.

But gently caress that, you were probably doing the smart thing. In an open league like Ranked/Blackbox, putting SPP on Saurus early on is way more important than winning if you plan on building a team for the long haul and potentially throwing them into majors. This is true of Box especially because once your team hits 15(?) games played, they're eligible to be matched with high TV murder teams.. something that seems to happens a lot in Box since so few people play in it (moreso during North American peak hours).

Returning to Blood Bowl and Fumbbl after several years (played about 100 games in 2008-9, never very good), blackbox was exactly what I was hoping to find - easy matchmaking against random, close-ish teams. I'll be sad if it turns into newbie-stomping (ie me-stomping) after teams hit a dozen games. I don't have the predictable schedule a league would require, and I like the randomness of [B] vs. [R].

I keep hoping that fumbbl will be moving toward the clapomb nerf rules, since they'd help young bashy teams as much as anyone.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Gamesguy posted:

Without a specialized cage breaker you pretty much can't. What you can do is force the other guy to score by nibbling at the back of the cage and blocking elsewhere while he has 5 players tied up.

Once you get some skills gutter runners can pull the same wardancer stripball/wrestle bullshit. With AG 4 you're dodging into 3 TZs on a 5+ with a reroll, which is slightly over 50% chance of success. Leap, two head, or agi 5 all improve this dramatically.

If you're a funhaver a rat ogre can be used to break open a corner and stand next to the ball carrier alongside a couple other rats. Or you can get break tackle into the cage on a 4+ and laugh your head off when it actually works.

Yeah I really need to get some actual levels on that skaven team. I've gone back to orcs for the time being to keep learning positioning, percentages and OOO for now though.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

bisonbison posted:

Returning to Blood Bowl and Fumbbl after several years (played about 100 games in 2008-9, never very good), blackbox was exactly what I was hoping to find - easy matchmaking against random, close-ish teams. I'll be sad if it turns into newbie-stomping (ie me-stomping) after teams hit a dozen games. I don't have the predictable schedule a league would require, and I like the randomness of [B] vs. [R].

I keep hoping that fumbbl will be moving toward the clapomb nerf rules, since they'd help young bashy teams as much as anyone.

The easiest solution to the clawpomb problem is to play R.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
If you foul on turn 16 you're worse than Stalin
If you concede you're worse than Obama
If you don't think halflings are the best team youre worse than a hemorrhoid in a salt bath
If you enjoy playing bloodbowl you're worse than literally every sentient body in the universe

Duuk
Sep 4, 2006

Victorious, he returned to us, claiming that he had slain the drought where even Orlanth could not. The god-talkers were not sure what to make of this.

bisonbison posted:

I think it's 30 games for the high-tv difference matchups. I have gotten the impression some people make a new team when they reach that limit to keep playing close to their TV. Personally I like the idea of a team with history but then Blackbox is its own kind of beast.

Also I think I have played you in B if your coach name is bisonbison.

You came at me with Dwarves.

Tsk tsk.

R seems just as full of pomb these days as B with the exception that everybody is trying to pick you. I went there a couple of days, laying out my gobs and prelfs and delfs and the only thing I saw on the reverse was chorfs and chaos and undead etc. Used to be more elfball around before the new rules. :( If I'm gonna play bash I might as well do it in B.

Duuk fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Oct 4, 2015

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I actually got a draw vs a dwarf team tonight. Had a 1 - 0 lead and he throws a huge long pass on the last turn to run it in.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Arx Monolith
May 4, 2007
I just like to derp around with my Undead team on FUMBBL. Got matched with choas dwarves. Got a blitz and ran that sucker in on turn 2. He joked about me getting another Blitz and I did. But he was ready and promptly shattered the bones of half my team. I like Blood Bowl to be played like it would be in the reality it is set it, but I like when the other player talks to me like a real human being instead of an actual grim-dark murder fantasy sport ball coach. There's so much less salt when you get a lip service 'sorry about your luck, man' with every serious injury.

I guess the two biggest social rules of this game should be:
You can be an rear end in a top hat to the players.
Don't be an rear end in a top hat to the coach.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Some coaches think being as rear end in a top hat to their pixels is being an rear end in a top hat to them though.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

bisonbison posted:

Duuk posted:

I think it's 30 games for the high-tv difference matchups. I have gotten the impression some people make a new team when they reach that limit to keep playing close to their TV. Personally I like the idea of a team with history but then Blackbox is its own kind of beast.

Tsk tsk.

R seems just as full of pomb these days as B with the exception that everybody is trying to pick you. I went there a couple of days, laying out my gobs and prelfs and delfs and the only thing I saw on the reverse was chorfs and chaos and undead etc. Used to be more elfball around before the new rules. :( If I'm gonna play bash I might as well do it in B.

Do you guys ever hang out in the tgbloodbowl sync channel? Jump in and holler if you're ever spinning. I'd like to play more Box but if two rounds go by without enough coaches to spin, that's a whole 30 minutes out the window.

edit: or use the FUMBBL Blackbox channel. Im always in it but I keep it minimized 99% of the time.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Free Cheese posted:

If you foul on turn 16 you're worse than Stalin
If you concede you're worse than Obama
If you don't think halflings are the best team youre worse than a hemorrhoid in a salt bath
If you enjoy playing bloodbowl you're worse than literally every sentient body in the universe

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Just finished a game where I managed to stop a high elf offensive with a new chaos team while being 2 players down and win 1-0. I'd complain about not getting any POWs or Defender Downs in the entire first half, but to be fair my opponent miscliked and gave me a turnover once and had pretty bad luck with pass rolls. He basically outplayed me the entire game and my score chance was almost elfbowl bullshit.

He also ended up with all his team on the pitch and I had 3 CAS. :cripes:

Fun game, it feel that we were playing against our team's strengths.

Fat Samurai fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Oct 4, 2015

bisonbison
Jul 18, 2002

Duuk posted:

Tsk tsk.

That's me.

I've played about 30 games since I started up again, pretty much all bashy, and yeah, dorfs! Injuring people is a big part of the fun for me. Now that I have the basics down again I will try my hand at, uh, amazons or some poo poo.

Victor Vermis posted:

Do you guys ever hang out in the tgbloodbowl sync channel? Jump in and holler if you're ever spinning. I'd like to play more Box but if two rounds go by without enough coaches to spin, that's a whole 30 minutes out the window.

I'm pretty much trying to squeeze in 2 games weekday mornings from 6-8 am Pacific, otherwise, I have very little uninterruptable home time. So I feel lucky when it's 4-5 folks boxing, and unlucky when it's 2-3.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP

bisonbison posted:

That's me.

I've played about 30 games since I started up again, pretty much all bashy, and yeah, dorfs! Injuring people is a big part of the fun for me. Now that I have the basics down again I will try my hand at, uh, amazons or some poo poo.

I'm pretty much trying to squeeze in 2 games weekday mornings from 6-8 am Pacific, otherwise, I have very little uninterruptable home time. So I feel lucky when it's 4-5 folks boxing, and unlucky when it's 2-3.

Amazon is actually really bashy if you manage your TV pretty close. You can get like 4 blodging POMBers at 1200.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

How do you deal with elves/skaven running away from low level chaos guys? Moving my guys close means he can usually overcome the strength disadvantage and punch me during his turn, and I have no skills (block and guard, mostly) to make a turnover likely yet.

The only reliable way I've found is using at least two players to surround one of their pieces away from the action, so he can't commit players away from the scrum, but that's not really optimal play.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

Fat Samurai posted:

How do you deal with elves/skaven running away from low level chaos guys? Moving my guys close means he can usually overcome the strength disadvantage and punch me during his turn, and I have no skills (block and guard, mostly) to make a turnover likely yet.

The only reliable way I've found is using at least two players to surround one of their pieces away from the action, so he can't commit players away from the scrum, but that's not really optimal play.

This is why chaos is bad at low TV. Not much you can do with development dependent teams when they don't have any development. The only thing you can do really is to take block/frenzy and block/tackle on two separate beasts as early as possible. I usually get a block/frenzy one asap. A smart elf player will target a specialized blitzer though.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Chaos at low TV is suffering, so if you find something that's strictly optimal, be sure to let us know.

The meta-game answer is that you're not stopping them from scoring, so the real solution is to pressure their ball carrier so much that they have no choice but to score quickly so you can get the ball back early in the half, to hopefully score before the end of it. With a passing game, you do this by pressuring the thrower heavily and doing your best to envelop his cage. Ignore the catchers - you're right, the only way to neutralize them is to double mark them (and in the case of Pro Elves not even that helps, their catchers are absolutely insane) and that's a losing proposition. Dogpile the thrower's cage and force them to throw and score by turn 2 or 3 so you can get the ball back and grind down the pitch with the majority of the half.

With a running game like the Skaven do, it's kind of the same but you can be more aggressive in getting close and leaving a few players unmarked since the opponent isn't going to be that interested in tossing the ball around. On AG4 teams everyone is a ball handling threat, so leaving one edge of the cage unmarked means that you could be looking at a hand-off and a dash to burn another turn. Skaven are AG3, so once they have the ball in the hands of a decent Gutter Runner it's probably not leaving it. Once the opponent has the ball in a Gutter Runner's hands, just play a zone defense to make it risky to stall the score. Your goal is less to stop them from scoring and more to get the ball back. This is the soul of 'the 2-1 grind'. Basically, the half you kick, you force your opponent to score quickly and then score at the end of the half. The half you receive, you control the ball and grind slowly down the pitch to score (ideally) on the last turn, and provide no chance to answer the score, which gives you a 2-1 victory.

As your TV rises, double-marking receivers can make more sense since you don't need so many men to provide a big threat to a cage. A Minotaur with Tentacles can bust into a cage spoke and lock down an elf thrower almost by himself. In that case, covering the receivers can make some sense since you might actually be able to stop the score. Unless, again, you're playing against Pro Elves. Catchers with Dodge and Nerves of Steel are not to be underestimated.

Evernoob
Jun 21, 2012
Yesterday I had the worst game ever with my 1700TV Chaos team against some really bullshit dwarves.

Round 1 first action my Minotaur hit double skulls, reroll, double skulls, injury-death, apothecary, injury miss next game.
And it only went downhill from there.

I ended the first half with 5 injured players and 2 KO's.
I sincerely apologize but I conceded there.

On the plus side on the next game (which I had to play with 4 loners at TV 1400-something) my lowest Chaos Warrior got a +STR, so now he is Block/STR. I am thinking about giving him tentacles so he can be a really good safety.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
I think I'm in love with BB2.

My dark elves at TV 1960 came across a 2200ish Chaos team. I'm average at best, so I figured it meant the end of them.

The other guy had no frenzy and no tackle. Less than half his people had block. More than half had claw. I asked if he's not a big believer in tackle. There was no answer.

I kicked off. It was a blitz event with touchback, so my WE sent a goat out of bounds. He made a weird cage, tried to surf a sidestepping blodger, and marked the WE. The WE sent two more goats sprawling into the crowd in the next turns while I stalled the cage. He apo'd the first guy to get an injury, a claw goat with a pinched nerve.

At turn 6, he spoke for the first time, saying all he wanted was to hit someone. I was enjoying myself too much to risk him rage-quitting from a smug reply, so I kept my schadenfreude to myself.

At turn 7, his cage brushed against my screen. I knocked two warriors over, and the ball was freed from Chaos oppression by our lord and saviour, Agi 5 Leap Blodge Surehands Elf. My opponent shares his thoughts with a wall of text detailing how the developers are utterly inept, that game imbalance is a terrible problem and nothing is fair. I suggest that it could it could be easier at this TV with a guy or two with tackle. The game is conceded not a moment after.

Elf bullshit is the best bullshit. I have been nervous about playing my elves now that they're in the bash zone, but if this is what the competition is like, it'll be a riot.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Evernoob posted:

Yesterday I had the worst game ever with my 1700TV Chaos team against some really bullshit dwarves.

Round 1 first action my Minotaur hit double skulls, reroll, double skulls, injury-death, apothecary, injury miss next game.
And it only went downhill from there.

For what it's worth, you should generally avoid making a block with a Big Guy your first action, unless your entire play depends on it. Yes, they're big and can easily get 2d blocks against pretty much anything, but the fact that they don't have block and do have loner makes even those 2d blocks with them fairly risky and likely to cause a turnover. A 2d block with a chaos warrior or beastman who has block is incredibly unlikely to result in a turnover when you have a reroll to spend, somewhere around 0.07% range. Meanwhile, getting two skulls/both down results and having loner trigger with a big guy sits at a decidedly more likely ~5%.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Donnerberg posted:

Elf bullshit is the best bullshit. I have been nervous about playing my elves now that they're in the bash zone, but if this is what the competition is like, it'll be a riot.

I swear I'm going to learn to elf and skavenbowl this time around. Have they fixed multiblock-stab in BB2? Are assassins the funhaver option in DE teams?

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Elves are definitely the funhaver option. A dark elf guy I was joking around with was praising nuffle the entire match. Nuffle blessed him, as his elf dodged into my cage, picked up the ball, then proceeded to make five more dodges (without a reroll) and two going for its, to run in the ball.

He did this three times. He even laughed when I surrounded his witch elf and booted her to stop her from pulling the ridiculous plays. He just switched to a runner and did it again. Final score was 5-1 to him, with three of those being done in the second half. He'd just blitz a guy into my cages (even on doubles where I got to pick), still knock my guy over and then just move on.

Kinda want to dump my bret team to try dark elves out now that I understand the mobility game a bit better.

On another note, how do you do those multiple pass plays I saw welfs do in the first cyanide BB game? I've never worked that out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

You can't multiple pass but you can hand-off to someone who then passes to a third player who then runs in for the TD.

• Locked thread