Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001

Ethanfr0me posted:

Dibs on the EF-X20 flash if still available, can send payment later today.

It is - EF-X20 on hold for you. That email is my PP, will update as gone once received

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

timrenzi574 posted:

Fuji X100T Silver - 800$

TCL-X100 - X100/s/t Teleconverter silver - 200$
Includes box, bag, caps

WCL-X100 - X100/s/t Wide converter silver - 200$
Includes box, bag, caps

I would like to buy these things. $1200 shipped to your Paypal, then?

edit: Paypal sent.

MrBlandAverage fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Sep 29, 2015

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001

MrBlandAverage posted:

I would like to buy these things. $1200 shipped to your Paypal, then?

edit: Paypal sent.

These will be in the hands of the post office tomorrow AM - will send you tracking number by email later once I have a label printed out. Tx!

Edit - Label printed, you should have the tracking # in your email. Thanks again - this is insured for the full value FYI.

EditEdit - on the tracking page, it says "signature service" although I did not mark it as adult signature required when I purchased the postage - it may be the insurance amount requiring it automatically. sorry if that is a hassle for you :/

timrenzi574 fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Sep 30, 2015

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

timrenzi574 posted:

It is - EF-X20 on hold for you. That email is my PP, will update as gone once received

Payment sent

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001

Ethanfr0me posted:

Payment sent

Received. Tracking will be with you later, will drop off at post office tomorrow AM

Edit - Label printed, you should have the tracking # in your email. Thanks again - this is insured for the full value FYI.

timrenzi574 fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Sep 29, 2015

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010

MeruFM posted:

Offloading a couple lens that I've moved on from.
Both have no scratches on the lens and minimal wear everywhere else.

I prefer paypal but if you got something else easy then sure. (Even in-person if you're in the south bay area)

Olympus mzuiko 17mm f/1.8
Comes with lens cap on both sides.
Comes with box and random paper inside box.

300 USD shipped (If you're not in NA, +20)]

Olympus mzuiko 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 Version 1 (not version 2)
No box.
Comes with lens cap both sides.
Bought used, probably japanese version.

350 USD shipped (If you're not in NA, +20)

Buy both for 630 USD total (save 20)

17mm sold. 75-300 still available.
both sold

MeruFM fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Oct 6, 2015

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Wild EEPROM posted:

Still here. Prices are:
D90: $170
50: $70
24-85: $110

Make me offers

D90 and 50 (and 35) sold to toplitzin!

24-85 still available!

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
Anyone want to sell me a Fuji 35mm 1.4? Ordered one from B&H while they were on rebate but it's been backordered forever and I'm getting impatient.

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001

timrenzi574 posted:

WTS - Fuji X100T , conversion lenses, flashes

Got a whole mess of stuff here

Nissin i40 flash for Fuji X - 200$
Includes packaging, stand, case, OEM diffuser cap (stofen like)
Powerful flash for the size - tilts and swivels

Meike MK320 flash for Fuji X - 50$
Includes packaging, stand, case, OEM diffuser cap (stofen like)
Someone bought me this flash, and I've tested it to verify functionality but not ever really used it since I had the i40. Sits low to the camera but tilts and swivels. Recycling is slower than the i40 due to 2AA vs 4AA.

Love this little camera, but could use the cash right now more than I need an extra camera. Very fun to shoot, and has some of the most impressive auto-flash I've ever seen.

All prices are via paypal, and include priority mail shipping to anywhere in the US. Not interested in international sales due to risk.

If you are interested in multiple items here, let's talk about a discount for combining stuff - I can be reached via email @ timrenzi@timrenzi.net (no PM's)

Edit: If you want more photos of anything, just ask

These two flashes still available

Ethanfr0me & MrBlandAverage , your packages should be there today.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

timrenzi574 posted:

I may be interested in the nissin in a week or so (depending on when I can sell the stuff I need to get rid of), if you still have it. If you sell it first nbd tho.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

timrenzi574 posted:

My package arrived and the contents are awesome :buddy:

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001

MrBlandAverage posted:

My package arrived and the contents are awesome :buddy:

Glad to hear it got there safely. Enjoy!

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

I will analyze your nervous system for beer money
Getting rid of the last of my Canon stuff, since I switched to Fuji like 2 years ago.

First up, an excellent condition Canon 430 EX II flash. It includes original box, manuals, stand, and a generic diffuser. I'm asking $150 shipped. Edit: SOLD.

Finally, I have 2 Yongnuo YN-622C flash triggers. These are fully E-TTL compatible. They don't come with box or any accessories (sorry). Looking for $25 each or $40 for both. Edit: SOLD

bobfather fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Oct 13, 2015

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc
Price drop

8th-snype posted:

Actual post selling stuff:

Nikonos V w/35mm f2:
Bought on ebay drunk, never used, has a small ding in the filter thread, I will include a fuji strap if you need it. $100 shipped to the US

Fuji XF 10-24mm f/4 OIS:
Great lens, used it on 2 weddings and a bunch of smaller jobs so far but I'm not in love with 10mm and I am inlove with my 16mm f/1.4 so it's gota go. Lens is good shape a few marks here and there from use but glass is perfect and it's never been dropped. Includes everything that comes from the factory, I bought this in Feb and still have it all. $700 shipped to the US, would love to trade for a Fuji XF 18-55mm plus cash on your part.

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Oct 6, 2015

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

8th-snype posted:

Nikonos V w/35mm f2:
Bought on ebay drunk, never used, has a small ding in the filter thread, I will include a fuji strap if you need it. $100 shipped to the US

Would you ship to Australia, and if so, for how much?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

elgarbo posted:

Would you ship to Australia, and if so, for how much?

Yup, sold some other stuff to a dude there a couple of years ago. What area you in and I'll see what actual cost is.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

8th-snype posted:

Yup, sold some other stuff to a dude there a couple of years ago. What area you in and I'll see what actual cost is.

Postcode 2225, in Sydney. Thanks!

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

bobfather posted:

Finally, I have 2 Yongnuo YN-622C flash triggers. These are fully E-TTL compatible. They don't come with box or any accessories (sorry). Looking for $25 each or $40 for both.

I'd love both please! Does Paypal arranged by PM work?

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

Alpenglow posted:

I'd love both please! Does Paypal arranged by PM work?

Sure. I'll PM you my Paypal address right now.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

elgarbo posted:

Postcode 2225, in Sydney. Thanks!

Looks like it doesn't actually matter where in australia when looking up prices on the USPS site but it looks like about $30 for 1st class and $60 for priority flat rate.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

8th-snype posted:

Looks like it doesn't actually matter where in australia when looking up prices on the USPS site but it looks like about $30 for 1st class and $60 for priority flat rate.

So US$130 all up for 1st class then?

I don't have PMs but if you send me your Paypal to my email address garbutt at gmail dot com I'll shoot you through the funds shortly.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

bobfather posted:

Sure. I'll PM you my Paypal address right now.

Payment has been sent for the Yongnuo triggers. :wotwot:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

elgarbo posted:

So US$130 all up for 1st class then?

I don't have PMs but if you send me your Paypal to my email address garbutt at gmail dot com I'll shoot you through the funds shortly.

Request sent. I probably wont be able to get to the post office until fri or sat though due to my insane work week. I'll toss in a a couple of rolls of B&W film I have laying around as well.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

8th-snype posted:

Request sent. I probably wont be able to get to the post office until fri or sat though due to my insane work week. I'll toss in a a couple of rolls of B&W film I have laying around as well.

All paid up. No rush.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
all gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Oct 17, 2015

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Crosspost from SA Mart - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740435

Long term unemployment/underemployment is a bitch, so I'm unloading some of my gear:

6D w/ 24-105L kit lens - $1600 shipped
- Includes two batteries and charger
- Not certain, but between 2000-4000 shuttercount. Definitely <5000. Lightly used.
- Lens is in good condition. Looks like there's a small scratch on the outer glass, but it doesn't hurt image quality.

Canon 85mm 1.2L II - $1600 shipped
- Excellent condition, and takes outstanding photos. Arguably the best portrait lens in existence.
- Comes with caps, cover, hood, and a case of filters (Polarized, Clear, ND)

Tamron 70-300mm 4.5-5.6 Di VC - $250 shipped
-Fantastic image quality. Great budget telephoto zoom.

2x Yongnuo YN560-III - $45 shipped, each
1x Yongnuo RF-603c - $25 shipped
Both flashes and receiver - $100 shipped

- Great budget speedlight.
- Manual
- Built in radio trigger, works with the 603c transmitter to create a budget wireless lighting system. Good for mobile studio work.

Triggertrap - $30 shipped
- Does timed, remote, time lapse, and other cool effects. Plugs your iPhone into your camera as a controller. Check their website http://www.triggertrap.com/#products/triggertrapmobile1

$200 B&H Giftcard - $190 mailed or emailed

Going to try this one more time before I sell the 6D and lenses to KEH or Adorama. Make me an offer if you're interested.

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

bobfather posted:

Getting rid of the last of my Canon stuff, since I switched to Fuji like 2 years ago.

First up, an excellent condition Canon 430 EX II flash. It includes original box, manuals, stand, and a generic diffuser. I'm asking $150 shipped.

I dropped price to $150 shipped. Surely someone would like to give this lovely flash a nice home!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Slowhanded posted:

Crossposting from SA-Mart: Rode VideoMic Pro

Used once for a project for work, and I haven't really had any use for it since. It works perfectly. I'll throw in a new battery, as well.

$140 shipped in the 48 US states. PM Okay.

How soon do you need to get rid of this? I e been looking for this very thing but have to convince the wife it is a good purchase.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac

Soulex posted:

How soon do you need to get rid of this? I e been looking for this very thing but have to convince the wife it is a good purchase.

Unfortunately, I've already listed this on eBay. Sorry!

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
I have the exact same mic I wouldn't mind parting with if you're still interested.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Slowhanded posted:

Unfortunately, I've already listed this on eBay. Sorry!

No problem!

Thoogsby posted:

I have the exact same mic I wouldn't mind parting with if you're still interested.

Sure. Let me talk to the wife, like before, and try to tell her it's a good purchase. She knows I'm trying to put together a DSLR hybrid kit and this is a big piece for it.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Wild EEPROM posted:

D90 and 50 (and 35) sold to toplitzin!

24-85 still available!

PIcked this up today.
Everything looks good.
I'll take a few shots by the weekend!

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Anyone interested in a like-new black X100T kit with the 50mm teleconverter, case, and flash, all for well under retail?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Thoogsby posted:

Wife gave the thumbs up. Let's talk price and stuff

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Soulex posted:

Wife gave the thumbs up. Let's talk price and stuff

Great. It's virtually unused but I can't seem to find the original box. How does $125 shipped sound?

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Ethanfr0me posted:

Anyone interested in a like-new black X100T kit with the 50mm teleconverter, case, and flash, all for well under retail?

I may be interested in the converter. Also, what flash is it?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Thoogsby posted:

Great. It's virtually unused but I can't seem to find the original box. How does $125 shipped sound?

Sounds great. PayPal?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Soulex posted:

Sounds great. PayPal?

bengibb at gmail. I'll pack it up and send it off tomorrow.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Thoogsby posted:

bengibb at gmail. I'll pack it up and send it off tomorrow.

Sent. Tried to cover fees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Soulex posted:

Sent. Tried to cover fees

Got it. I'll send tracking tomorrow.

• Locked thread