Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Post the gif of the dude doing that while making GBS threads

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPtaEdJUcAAhw2z.mp4

it makes me so sad and scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I liked Vinny hating TNA so much that he blamed literal babies for profiting from it in any way.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Thank you Flashy

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

There's something straight up creepy about this.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SylvainMustach posted:

There's something straight up creepy about this.

I can't quite put my finger on it but I think it might be literally everything

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the toilet man and dixie are moving on totally different axes than shera

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

coconono posted:

Tinder and Netflix killed the business.

"WWE Network and chill" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

coconono posted:

Tinder and Netflix killed the business.

XBox 360 killed it

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

future king of the mountain champion (when he finds and purchases the strap at a yard sale)

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I love Anderson's half assed Shera Shuffle in front of the darkened audience while fat Al Snow shakes in front of him. A work of art.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Good Listener posted:

I liked Vinny hating TNA so much that he blamed literal babies for profiting from it in any way.

Bitter Vinny is the best. I don't care if they were being overly critical. Them burying TNA is like a staple of the show that has sadly transitioned into them burying RAW (which just isn't the same).

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Spermgod posted:

"I saw a million Pak Song and Dusty matches... well that's an exaggeration, it was probably like six or seven" classic Dave

Bryan no-sold it, but I got a good laugh out of:

Dave: He said he'd kill himself.
Bryan: Well he didn't.
Dave: He never got the chance.... nobody ever handed him a gun.

Gatorfade
Nov 24, 2014

bark
I thought Drew Galloway's promo was good including the killing himself part and they're just picking on the poor ol' scot.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

There's so much to unpack here

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Steve Corino now has a podcast on MLW.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

DynamiteKidd posted:

I very much enjoyed when Bryan talked up Hebner as the best ref ever and Vinny's reaction was to say "Hm." and immediately change the subject. The subtex ("Wow Bryan I think that's a dumb, indefendible position to take but don't want to drag this diacussion out any further") was just so obvious

Hebner is a pretty cool guy.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

There was a two year stretch where they gave the Bucks. Briscoes, Steen and Generico nothing but poo poo for doing too much and peaking too early.

Was much longer with the Briscoes. I feel like they didn't like them until about 2009.

This was a weird B&V show. I have maybe watched 3 episodes of Impact in 2 years - but several times I was the one questioning if they even watch the show.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

HulkaMatt posted:

Was much longer with the Briscoes. I feel like they didn't like them until about 2009.

This was a weird B&V show. I have maybe watched 3 episodes of Impact in 2 years - but several times I was the one questioning if they even watch the show.

Doesn't Bryan basically not watch anything regardless?

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Vinny still doesn't care for the Young Bucks too much. He said maybe wrestling had passed him by in regards to a recent ROH match of theirs. Wanna say it was a 6 man with Aj.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

GoutPatrol posted:

Hebner is a pretty cool guy.

cool enough to sell you a shirt right out of his trunk.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Glamorama26 posted:

Vinny still doesn't care for the Young Bucks too much. He said maybe wrestling had passed him by in regards to a recent ROH match of theirs. Wanna say it was a 6 man with Aj.

Yeah, and that was an amazing match. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

The open to Filthy Four today was great.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
Just read the RAW recap on the front page. I wonder how much business they lose from people checking out the free content on the site and assuming it must all be this godawful.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Whoa

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Listened to the latest How2Wrestling on the Young Bucks and it was great. I loved how touched Jo was at the Bucks answering her tweet.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Austins show today with a bbq guy is a really good story, to the point where I checked out the bbq guy's site and bought some sauce and a rub.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Spikeguy posted:

Listened to the latest How2Wrestling on the Young Bucks and it was great. I loved how touched Jo was at the Bucks answering her tweet.

Jo was great, but Kefin was a bit over his head trying to be the expert on the episode. Dude mixed up the Indytaker and the Meltzer Driver even.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dave burying Mahabali Shera when he was compared to Braun Strowman on the latest Observer was pretty hilarious.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Jerusalem posted:

Dave burying Mahabali Shera when he was compared to Braun Strowman on the latest Observer was pretty hilarious.

Yeah, I really enjoyed WOR especially for that.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

sigmachiev posted:

Austins show today with a bbq guy is a really good story, to the point where I checked out the bbq guy's site and bought some sauce and a rub.

a giant siren and flashing lights went off in my room when you posted this

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Spermgod posted:

Just read the RAW recap on the front page. I wonder how much business they lose from people checking out the free content on the site and assuming it must all be this godawful.

Jeff Hamlin is the worst writer they've had on there. Worse than Todd.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Capsaicin posted:

Jeff Hamlin is the worst writer they've had on there. Worse than Todd.

who are you to doubt el babinsacko

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
What about the guy who said TNA was a better promotion than ROH because at least TNA was trying to copy WWE

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ben Miller

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I don't have an Observer subscription so I'm only familiar with the podcasts from old Youtube clips, but the newest Bryan/Vinny/Craig is free, and man, the loving fan-fiction that Bryan came up with around the Rusev/Lana/Dolph/Summer angle is amazing and I'm so mad it isn't going to be nearly as good as that

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Thauros posted:

Bryan mentioning he still still needed to fill out his HoF ballot made me wonder something:

Does Dave actually cast a ballot himself?

yeah, he does. he's mentioned it a few times around voting season in the past.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
He probably votes for Edge. What a mark!

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
there should probably be a committee of people running the thing so decisions like the 10 year rule and whether to raise the age limit for candidacy arent just subject to Dave's opinion alone but that will never happen

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So... Hogan on Flair's podcast, eh?

Hmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Jo was great, but Kefin was a bit over his head trying to be the expert on the episode. Dude mixed up the Indytaker and the Meltzer Driver even.
I can't listen to H2W for this reason. I'm the farthest thing from an expert and even I spot loads of falsehoods.

I switched off when he explained that Hogan used creative control to get the title at WM9.

• Locked thread