Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

duTrieux. posted:

lol

is this yours

yessir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

LOL did microsoft compare their laptop to the non-retina macbook pro from 2012 that comes with the CD drive and say its 2x faster?

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Happy_Misanthrope posted:

That's apparently as flat as it can be

Stux posted:

the penhaaghahahagahahaha

loving lmao

pram
Jun 10, 2001
microsoft has done it again

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Amethyst posted:

I used one of those samsung VR headsets where you stick a phablet in it. the graphics were simple but it was still very immersive and the FOV was wide.

the samsung ones overheat like hell in there. Might be better with the retail model

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."
lol they give absolutely no fucks about wp

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sniep posted:

oh come on you at least gotta make it period authentic and give it a slick pushbutton eject 5 1/4"" floppy drive

also fuckin great

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

the world is a brutal place, microsoft. maybe you shouldn't have spent so much money on breakdancing millenials.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

pram
Jun 10, 2001

:byodood:

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
everything in this presentation was about ____ class _____

just my console toilet class cooling observation

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

what do you call that cut of jeans

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

hitze posted:

the kevin smith

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

why does this look so surreal
like you could slap an onion logo on this poo poo and it would fit perfectly on their site

1K Dollar Chair
Nov 20, 2014
wait can the microsoft ~laptop~ really not close flat

wwwwwwwhat

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lol they give absolutely no fucks about wp

"Microsoft’s new Windows Phones aren’t going to sell, but that’s part of the plan" the verge dot com

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

ahmeni posted:

like you could slap an onion logo on this poo poo and it would fit perfectly on their site

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ahmeni posted:

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

ahmeni posted:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

i like the idea behind the microsoft display dock but ms are squeezing it out 4 years too early like a bad poo

it should be a wireless charger your place your phone on that sends out functional wireless display tech signal and bluetooths your mouse and keyb, then gives you full osx, full windows or um, whatever counts as full chrome-the-os

this is just a bad parent on a regional late night show making their kid do dangerous stunts for the studio audience in the hopes of getting noticed by hollywood

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

shadow puppet of a posted:

i like the idea behind the microsoft display dock but ms are squeezing it out 4 years too early like a bad poo

it should be a wireless charger your place your phone on that sends out functional wireless display tech signal and bluetooths your mouse and keyb, then gives you full osx, full windows or um, whatever counts as full chrome-the-os

this is just a bad parent on a regional late night show making their kid do dangerous stunts for the studio audience in the hopes of getting noticed by hollywood

it's a dumb idea. why not just login to the cloud to get your data like people do now? what's the point of this? you have to buy hundreds of dollars of equipment to replace a computer that costs the same amount? there's no use case for this that makes sense.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

ahmeni posted:

im real glad that someone is trying to get into the decent windows laptop market

uh, you can already install windows on a macbook

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

hitze posted:

curtain

leave me alone lads

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer

so beautiful

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

Dolomite posted:

dont tread on me

?

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

they should show this to anyone who feels they deserve to die

hanging on to the moral obligation that they must see this man killed before themselves could save lives

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

I want windows to die purely to snuff out the fan sites

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

yosmas has come early

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

like a boss lol

way to be with the times

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

that wouldn't stop the fan sites. see also: blackberry

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

lately when i see pictures from apple or even linux conferences the presenters are usually slim and clean-shaven while every picture of microsoft employees is full of fat weirdbeards wearing clothes they stole from their grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

holy poo poo goldmine this thread

• Locked thread