Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

squarerandom posted:

or just shave in the shower.

Not a good option unless you live somewhere with an infinite supply of water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I am a manly big penised man who shaves with a rock. Use a gillette mach three? Well you're probably a millennial or worse gay

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

withak posted:

So anywhere east of California?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

plain blue jacket posted:

I am a manly big penised man who shaves with a rock. Use a gillette mach three? Well you're probably a millennial or worse gay
Dorco really blows if you don't have the facial hair of a child. The shave is poo poo even when you get a good razor, and like a decent portion of a large order is defective and will cut your face. They also don't last as long.

I went back to my mach3 after a summer of looking like a hobo who got into knife fights on the regular.

I can also shave with all the dumb hipster crap without cutting myself but it's a waste of time.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Oct 12, 2015

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

plain blue jacket posted:

shaving is gay

e. no that's unfair to all the gay men i know with sick beards

shaving is feminine and/or childlike

if you don't have a beard as an adult man you better have the firmest goddamn handshake

mr. mephistopheles fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Oct 12, 2015

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
https://www.facebook.com/StoryofThisAndersonLife/videos/854177791366379/?fref=nf

:D :3:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I imagine everyone who talks about having a beard on the internet as really fat

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

macbooks are milenial af.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Why are we letting blogs rename foods?

Why are we letting the mentally ill appropriate gender/sex?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

radiatinglines posted:

I imagine everyone who talks about having a beard on the internet as really fat

how else would you create a jawline?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
On the subjects of beards (and not razors - getting bored of this derail) a group of beardy millennials got mistaken for terrorists...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-a6690711.html

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I was on the bus the other day when a guy rolled by on his hoverboard. This old Chinese lady sitting in front of me couldn't stop staring at him. I wonder what her crazy old Chinese lady mind was thinking.

Also for some reason I've only seen black people on hoverboards and only white people on segways. Coincidence?

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Rutibex posted:

no this still makes you a millennial hipster. get these from the dollar store, 12 for a dollar

these are just bad

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Also for some reason I've only seen black people on hoverboards and only white people on segways. Coincidence?

It's the modern version of "white people walk like this *super loving nerd poo poo* but black people walk like this *all swagged out looking baller af*"

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
if u shave ur face ur porlly an old idiot LOL

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Fitzy Fitz posted:

ex

I have also noticed this and been afraid to point it out because racism

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

lemonslol posted:

macbooks are milenial af.

What if my MacBook is old enough to be in elementary school?

Or does that just make me poor probably.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

NESguerilla posted:

What if my MacBook is old enough to be in elementary school?

Or does that just make me poor probably.

i legit use a macbook from 07. work gives us mbp's and mine sits in a drawer to use this old poo poo 20 minute battery life gently caress millenials

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lemonslol posted:

i legit use a macbook from 07. work gives us mbp's and mine sits in a drawer to use this old poo poo 20 minute battery life gently caress millenials

:coolfish:

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Cowman posted:

I was born in 1991 and my coworkers are like 6 or so years younger than me and I have no idea what the gently caress they're talking about most of the time.

It's probably just about how they watched a guy react to a video of a guy making some League of Legends thing in Minecraft

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Cowman posted:

I was born in 1991 and my coworkers are like 6 or so years younger than me and I have no idea what the gently caress they're talking about most of the time.

lol people born in 1997 are of working age wtf I'm old

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Modest Mao posted:

lol people born in 1997 are of working age wtf I'm old

uh, i got my first real job when i was like 13 or 14, which would mean 2002 is working age (unless the government made some new laws or something)

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

uh, i got my first real job when i was like 13 or 14, which would mean 2002 is working age (unless the government made some new laws or something)

lol those jobs go to people in their 60s now

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

HEY NONG MAN posted:

lol those jobs go to people in their 60s now

Old people working menial jobs depresses the poo poo out of me

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Toadvine posted:

Old people working menial jobs depresses the poo poo out of me

It'll depress you more in about 40-50 years

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Looking forward to being 60 and never retiring. YOLO!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

withak posted:

withak posting from the middle ages

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Stinky_Pete posted:

It's probably just about how they watched a guy react to a video of a guy making some League of Legends thing in Minecraft

lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

blugu64 posted:

It'll depress you more in about 40-50 years

Until you realize that you've been working non-stop for so long, that if you stop you'll drop dead like your phone randomly at 4% health wtf I still had some juice left.....

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Toadvine posted:

they really lowered the bar of what constitutes a hover board.

You know what a hover board is, I know what a hover board is...

Those are segways without the handles gotdammit

i saw a dude at a store on one once and he was leaning forward far enough that every time i saw him i had the urge to push him so hed fall because seriously all it would have taken was a nudge

TwitchCannon
Jul 12, 2002

It's all about versatility, honey - I'm a pitcher and a catcher.
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/10/12/florida-woman-periscopes-her-drunken-crash/73820710/

loving periscoping Millenial lol

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

if you dont use the most recent and modern ways of doing things youre a stupid dork and should die

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
gently caress safety razors. I tried them for months and always got a worse shave than with a Mach 3. Plus it took longer and left me with so many gaping wounds.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

mr. mephistopheles posted:

I have also noticed this and been afraid to point it out because racism

I have also noticed this in my day to day life.

On the shaving thing, why would you shave a napkin you can wear everyday!?!

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

One day, someone will create a smilie with the themes of "florida" and "disappointment".
And that will be a glorious day.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

SquadronROE posted:

gently caress safety razors. I tried them for months and always got a worse shave than with a Mach 3. Plus it took longer and left me with so many gaping wounds.

Millenials get angry when you point it out but, good things take hard work and practice.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

blugu64 posted:

Millenials get angry when you point it out but, good things take hard work and practice.

It does take a couple weeks practice, but, it's kind of ridiculous to call it hard work

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

blugu64 posted:

are you some sort of shaving obsessed mad man

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
"We call ourselves the freedom hikers"

I cringe every time that loving commercial comes on also those terrible texting McDonald's commercials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mad Monk posted:

"We call ourselves the freedom hikers"

I cringe every time that loving commercial comes on also those terrible texting McDonald's commercials.

Still not as bad as the "random red couch" McDonald's commercial.

• Locked thread