Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

euroboy posted:

I'm crying

good :troll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Inan scores a direct freekick for Turkey. :getin:

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014
Top selling player shirts 2014-2015
1) Lionel Messi – Barcelona
2) Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid
3) Memphis Depay – Man United

hmmmmm

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Who wants to play in tournaments anyway? Waste of time IMO.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
nice one Norway

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

Insurrectionist posted:

Who wants to play in tournaments anyway? Waste of time IMO.

We can still qualify, we just have to beat someone in the playoffs.

Oh :sigh:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
owned

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Broletariat posted:

Top selling player shirts 2014-2015
1) Lionel Messi – Barcelona
2) Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid
3) Memphis Depay – Man United

hmmmmm

no way

I haven't seen him play much but tonight he was diabolical. So many awful balls into the box.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Italy are much better than us and won as expected but of course we had to score and get our hopes up.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
And Turkey goes through directly.

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014

Chas McGill posted:

no way

I haven't seen him play much but tonight he was diabolical. So many awful balls into the box.

its replica sales, but still, lol

http://blog.kitbag.com/top-selling-player-shirts-201415/

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Beter twee tetten in de hand dan tien op de vlucht.
The Dutch team not qualifying is just lol. They deserve it though, they were horrible every single match this qualification round. At least van Gaal understood how bad they were and played with 5 defenders.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Healbot posted:

Hmm, Gökhan Töre sent off after trying to break an opposition players shin.

what kind of firearm did he use

Dekaar
Mar 31, 2012

Can someone explain why Kazakstan winning away has some effect on Hungary not finishing as best 3rd placed team and Turkey getting it instead? And if it doesn't then what the hell are all the people on about.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dekaar posted:

Can someone explain why Kazakstan winning away has some effect on Hungary not finishing as best 3rd placed team and Turkey getting it instead? And if it doesn't then what the hell are all the people on about.

The comparison between third placed teams has points against the last place struck. Turkey lose two points because Kasachstan is not dead last anymore while Hungary had six points deducted for example.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

Dekaar posted:

Turkey get more points in the race for best 3rd place team since Latvia are last in the group now and they had better results against Kazakstan.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Healbot posted:

The comparison between third placed teams has points against the last place struck. Turkey lose two points because Kasachstan is not dead last anymore.

Yeah, instead of losing 6 points because Turkey did better against Kazakhstan than Latvia.

Dekaar
Mar 31, 2012

Oh I see now thanks because one of the groups only had 5 teams and all the rest had 6.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

1-0 2-1 loss to Italy

Playoff vs Denmark

1-1 in Oslo

1-0 loss in Copenhagen

So it has always been, so it will always be

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

rear end cobra posted:

2-1 loss to Italy

Playoff vs Sweden

Zlatan cries

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Jurgen Klinsmann has been completely found out and I hope we lose this game and the Olympic qualifier to Canada so more people turn on him. (Just kidding, Canada shouldn't be allowed to win anything and there's some decent kids on that squad).

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Oct 14, 2015

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014
klinsmann playing danny williams as a #10 ffs

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
Jermaine Jones mighta been a flash in the Brazilian pan.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

TasmanianX posted:

Jermaine Jones mighta been a flash in the Brazilian pan.

No he's just gotten old like Beckerman. Both of them started to decline a bunch after Brazil and Jurgen decided to play both of them for 120 minutes vs Mexico. Dempsey's getting slower too. The difference is Dempsey could still be useful if he didn't have to play second striker to Altidore while being expected to score all the goals.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

A hospitable ball! Thanks Twellman.

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
Mix out there picking flowers and watching butterflies

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

You guys are lucky we as a nation have forgotten how to score a goal

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Simone Poodoin posted:

You guys are lucky we as a nation have forgotten how to score a goal

That's 5-0 you should be up by now. Wtf

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Danny Williams pickin his rear end on d

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Bill Hamid woulda saved that poo poo

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
klinsmann out

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

this is the worst center back pairing ive seen with any team ever. no hyperbole.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Why did I watch that

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Paddyb posted:

That's 5-0 you should be up by now. Wtf

Agreed, but we have no real threat up front. Ureρa is a good guy who always gives 100% but he's just not a good finisher and Campbell had a long dry spell, hopefully now that he broke it he will be more calm and will start scoring.

Also I really really really want West Brom to be relegated forever for not playing Gamboa, even though he hasn't played in that piece of poo poo club he's still one of the best player we have, imagine if he had regular playing time?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Are they really going to keep Klinsmann? I understand they don't have the talent of Mexico but they're like the 5th best team in CONCACAF now.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Niwrad posted:

Are they really going to keep Klinsmann? I understand they don't have the talent of Mexico but they're like the 5th best team in CONCACAF now.

Friendlies don't mean poo poo.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
Klinsmann also called out our literal best player for not staying on the pitch the full 120 minutes, despite the fact that he's coming off an injury and his club team have confirmed he did have an injury once he got back.

Klinsmann has clearly lost the players

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Cityinthesea posted:

Klinsmann also called out our literal best player for not staying on the pitch the full 120 minutes, despite the fact that he's coming off an injury and his club team have confirmed he did have an injury once he got back.

Klinsmann has clearly lost the players

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if some are playing like poo poo rather than just meh.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
rvp lmao, incredible technique and decision making

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Belgium is number 1 on the FIFA ranking. What a time to be alive!

• Locked thread