Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
My uncle works at Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my uncle works at sega

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
one of my uncles is a licensed builder whose name is bob

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...412214945&Log=0

not sure if this link will work but I found a 2008 BMW M3 for $16,000!!!

oh, wait, it has how many miles? It has 263,xxx miles? :stonk:

ha, yah, nah, nevermind

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Can we fix it?
Nope, it's hosed

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Tommychu posted:

Can we fix it?
Nope, it's hosed

And its all Productions fault!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Tt, you can't afford a $5 avatar change. Why are you shopping E9x M3s? Or is this the thread where we just post all of the stuff we cannot afford in the next decade?

If so, I'll start posting mansions up in Malibu for the next 2 weeks.

Phone fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Oct 15, 2015

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Phone posted:

Tt, you can't afford a $5 avatar change. Why are you shopping E9x M3s? Or is this the thread where we just post all of the stuff we cannot afford in the next decade?

If so, I'll start posting mansions up in Malibu for the next 2 weeks.

Because I'm dumb and like to taunt myself with things I can't have so i get cynical and have further reason to call for the extermination of the bourgeoisie

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
C+

You're getting better, but it's still sloppy and shows roots to your horrid past. Being a bit more creative and expressive will go a long way in the future.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

C's get degrees, pal

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Tusen Takk posted:

C's get degrees, pal

I believe the phrase you are looking for is "D is for Done."

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
George W. Bush was a C student and he became the president.

It'll never happen to TT but he can dream.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Seat Safety Switch posted:

You can't dream if you don't have a soul.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I dont know if I'm legally allowed to anyways since my parents are american and I wasn't born here/have citizenship elsewhere

Sir Pukesalot
Nov 3, 2012
Today i'm going to be the one to say "I'm going to shank a bitch".

Had a 6:42 hour train ride with 3 shifts. So far (at 6:46 hours) I have shifted trains 3 times, on the way to 4 of (hopefully) 5 and at least 2 hours to go. HOW DOES SO MANY THINGS GO WRONG???

So many things, you ask? First train got delayed, then cancelled (because of how delayed it was) second train was fine, only about 15 minutes delayed, third train was also about 15 minutes delayed, making me mid the planned train 4 making me go backwards with train 4a, train 5 is departing in 10 minutes, and if the train in front of it is to be trusted as an indicator (it usually is, at least here), train 5 is probably going to get about 4 minutes delayed, making me miss train 6, hoping train 5 can make train 6 wait (they sometimes can.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Tusen Takk posted:

C's get degrees, pal

They don't get jobs, though.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Tusen Takk posted:

I dont know if I'm legally allowed to anyways since my parents are american and I wasn't born here/have citizenship elsewhere

If you were born to an american citizen and therefore got citizenship, you are. Ask Georege Romney (Mexico), Ted Cruz (Canada), and John McCain (Panama).

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Super in love with this:

Dan Harmon talked about it drunkenly, so it must be true.

Hanlon's Razor, which I spout about all the loving time, is #2 and #3 in a nutshell.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Is TT an honorary white person, though? Is he one of the "good ones"?

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Ok then

meatpimp posted:

Holy poo poo. 50 miles, 3000 feet of climb and 19mph average... that's baller for anyone, especially an old man like you! Nicely done, terrist!
That was my reaction too.
Nicely done.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Adiabatic posted:

They don't get jobs, though.

Even 'B" students are struggling.

Or just not having a useless degree is the key. A "C" Engineering student will have a much easier time finding work than an "A" English major.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

I feel like a fatty fat fat compared to Cat Interceptor. I'd share my poo poo but I think stewie playing the trombone would be the response most times :negative:

E: Went for a short run this morning and came back closer to my house, and see someone walking to a car from my neighbors house. I see him fiddling with his fly in the pale streetlight. I see...something come out of his pants. Surely not. Yes, indeed he's taking a piss under his car, in front of my house, at 5:00 AM.:wtc: I hope he gets popped for DUI because no way was that idiot sober.

BloodBag fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Oct 15, 2015

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ssjonizuka posted:

Tell me again about how you wanted to fry a steak, please? :allears:

:v:

There was copious amounts of alcohol involved.

It was just a crappy chuck steak, nobody would have been hurt!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Even 'B" students are struggling.

Or just not having a useless degree is the key. A "C" Engineering student will have a much easier time finding work than an "A" English major.

I am currently a C+ computer science student and i've had offers from a few big names, but it would require moving out to California, which is something my wife is not eager to do

I would have higher grades but I'm the idiot who works 50hrs/wk on top of being a full time student

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Don't work for Amazon, Tussy. Trust me.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

I've just washed my hands of the situation. If he was lying or telling the truth, I don't care to much either way, because this is an internet comedy forum. But his stories were pretty far in left field, so I took poo poo at face value.

I do feel bad for cancer, because gently caress all forms of cancer (including iron cancer)

I don't really care either, but it seemed to me that after the attention he got from fighting cancer started to fade he wanted to keep the attention going.

Him not standing up and explaining himself, and then basically telling TT to kiss his rear end solidifies it imo.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Don't work for Amazon, Tussy. Trust me.

I read the horror stories about them in the tech bubble thread, one of my class mates is going after he graduates and I was trying to tell him about how they do reviews and he wouldn't hear it

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Tusen Takk posted:

I read the horror stories about them in the tech bubble thread, one of my class mates is going after he graduates and I was trying to tell him about how they do reviews and he wouldn't hear it

Yeah, Amazon is pirate level of cut throat competition.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Adiabatic posted:

Super in love with this:

Dan Harmon talked about it drunkenly, so it must be true.

Hanlon's Razor, which I spout about all the loving time, is #2 and #3 in a nutshell.

This is actually a pretty good mantra, and Dan Harmon is hilarious. Did he talk about this on the new season of Drunk History? I need to get started on that...

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

We have a bunch of super aggro craigs running around on our roof. One of them just drilled through some conduit and cut power to half a floor.

gently caress yeah.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I think they may make a cream for that.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

CDC urges all US residents to avoid travel to Slow Is Fast because of unprecedented outbreaks of Super Aggro Crag. CDC recommends that travelers to Slow Is Fast protect themselves by avoiding contact with roadside puddles, especially when using mass transit.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Slow is Fast posted:

We have a bunch of super aggro craigs running around on our roof. One of them just drilled through some conduit and cut power to half a floor.

gently caress yeah.

How high are they? Are they tinting their genny's?

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

How high are they?

Considering they drilled into power conduit, probably pretty loving high.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Can you claim on the warranty for that? I hear it's pretty good.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Don't be standing near any puddles while they're around.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is he nearly off probation or something?

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

We got in some brake drums for a semi trailer today and while lifting them out of the shipping container, I managed to nail myself directly in the nuts with them. This was 4-5 hours ago and I still have that whole "Do my nuts hurt or do I really have to take a poo poo" feeling going on.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Tusen Takk posted:

Didnt stop Ted Cruz. All you need to be is an unrepentant utter piece of human poo poo that deserves to be castrated with a blunt and rusted razor blade.

Edit : Okay yeah you cant be President. You are just simply not a oval office and to be a politican you need to be a oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

This loving job blows. Nobody can loving do anything themselves and I'm just jacking these loving retards so they can get extra commission, they can't even answer basic loving questions and make god drat twice what I do. My manager thinks its perfectly fine to just push all poo poo onto me then acts like I've got an attitude problem when I notice that I'm getting way more work than everyone else.

I'm getting shitfaced tonight.

• Locked thread