Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
It's back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Jamesman posted:

Yes, in that he's practiced thousands of times and now can do this absolutely any time he wants.

That's Isao Machii, a swordsman who has honed his extra-sensory abilities to superhuman to near-superhuman levels. Here he is having a BB gun fired at him and cutting the bullet in half.
https://youtu.be/Qzhs1Z8Rwnk

Great, more samurai jack off material for white kids

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Jamesman posted:

Yes, in that he's practiced thousands of times and now can do this absolutely any time he wants.

That's Isao Machii, a swordsman who has honed his extra-sensory abilities to superhuman to near-superhuman levels. Here he is having a BB gun fired at him and cutting the bullet in half.
https://youtu.be/Qzhs1Z8Rwnk

I swear to god that every American show like this is exactly the same. 5 minutes of build up, reaction shots and replays for 20 seconds of actual footage.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

He's going to gently caress that burger, isn't he?

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Mister Kingdom posted:

Part of long, proud tradition

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mister Kingdom posted:

Meat in buns. Meat, In, Buns!

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
For real though... The gently caress's wrong with that burger?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Mogomra posted:

For real though... The gently caress's wrong with that burger?

You mean you've never had a plain burger on a hoagie bun, hold the pickles then put them on top of the burger?

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Lurking Haro posted:

Airhorn directly to the ear doesn't deserve anything less.

I've seen this GIF before. Wasn't it staged? I'm pretty sure that if you actually did that you could cause permanent hearing damage...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
I love these videos so much. Twenty years from now, I'm going to be concerned about fruit salad making my teeth turn grey, but I won't remember why.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Professor Wayne posted:

I love these videos so much. Twenty years from now, I'm going to be concerned about fruit salad making my teeth turn grey, but I won't remember why.

And your gums!

And your teeth.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Professor Wayne posted:

Just use some yeast! But not too much, or your teeth will turn grey.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

http://imgur.com/73ufNxi

Can somebody crop it down to avatar size?

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

crime fighting hog posted:

Can somebody crop it down to avatar size?

Best I could manage given the constraints:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Firos posted:

I swear to god that every American show like this is exactly the same. 5 minutes of build up, reaction shots and replays for 20 seconds of actual footage.

I just went with the first video I found that was in English and in decent quality because I figured everyone would get uppity about a low-quality vid in a language they couldn't understand. You can search up his name and find a bunch more videos where he slices up more bullets and baseballs, also cuts through metal rods and precisely cuts through pea pods and single grains of rice. The dude is unbelievable.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Jamesman posted:

I just went with the first video I found that was in English and in decent quality because I figured everyone would get uppity about a low-quality vid in a language they couldn't understand. You can search up his name and find a bunch more videos where he slices up more bullets and baseballs, also cuts through metal rods and precisely cuts through pea pods and single grains of rice. The dude is unbelievable.

Yes and you know he did it on his first try because that's all they show you! I mean if they spent an hour out there trying to get a nice clean cut on a baseball, they'd show that too, right?

Don't worry, some day senpai will notice you.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Holy gently caress this one was more don't hug me I'm scared than the previous ones have been.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

FredMSloniker posted:

Best I could manage given the constraints:

Perfect! Thank you!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Bad Munki posted:

Yes and you know he did it on his first try because that's all they show you! I mean if they spent an hour out there trying to get a nice clean cut on a baseball, they'd show that too, right?

Don't worry, some day senpai will notice you.

You are really angry at gifs.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

Hell yes, The Final Girls :black101:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
http://i.imgur.com/WRcIZzx.webm

Meow.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

drat you, I was going to post this. But I can at least link the source of it (Fallout 4 trailer). :colbert:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/vjPFb3n.gifv

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

What award is that??
Did she think it was chocolate? It can be hard to tell sometimes.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Baronjutter posted:

What award is that??
Supposedly, the Actathalon trophy.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

MisterBibs posted:

drat you, I was going to post this. But I can at least link the source of it (Fallout 4 trailer). :colbert:
Bless both of you

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS CORRECT! AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA< AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
:goonsay:

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS CORRECT! AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA< AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yeah I'm with yuo borg spheres are much smaller

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Nurse, the surgical hammer please.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

a kitten posted:

Nurse, the surgical hammer please.

Oh cool, I've got one of those in my leg. Thanks for convincing me to never ever get it removed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002
I mean is that the normal procedure or what the hell is going on? Surely they have a more "precise" tool to do whatever it is they're trying to accomplish.