Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, it is FurAffinity. Ex of mine used to help code the site so I get linked fun stuff all the time.

Edit: whhhyyy do I keep starting new pages this way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.

goose fleet posted:

How do you recognize it

My sister is a furry :(

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Ratspeaker posted:

My sister is a furry :(

:sever:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Can you break up with siblings?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Can you break up with siblings?

Emancipate them from the rest of the family? I don't think anyone would stop you.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Judge Tesla posted:

Pretty much, it's one of those words non Scottish people think Scottish people say constantly. :v:

As an aside, apparently people in Scotland say "aye" just as much as we think they do. I was there this summer and went to a Celtic game, the guys behind me in line for tickets had the following conversation:

1: "Aye, did he really?"
2: "Aye"
1: "Aye?"

I just loved how they could basically have a whole conversation just using "aye" by slightly changing the way it was said.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

OctoberBlues posted:

As an aside, apparently people in Scotland say "aye" just as much as we think they do. I was there this summer and went to a Celtic game, the guys behind me in line for tickets had the following conversation:

I just loved how they could basically have a whole conversation just using "aye" by slightly changing the way it was said.

We do it in the wild North of England too. It's what helps me blend in among the locals of Edinburgh.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

OctoberBlues posted:

Dude.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

goose fleet posted:

How do you recognize it

1)More than half of the commenters have a furry avatar
2)Looking at your avatar...

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
Curious what kind of hosed up relationship they must have if the husband finds it easier to just wank to pictures of her rather than actually be in the same room.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Vulpes posted:

Curious what kind of hosed up relationship they must have if the husband finds it easier to just wank to pictures of her rather than actually be in the same room.

Maybe she got home early and he works from home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_DNpTMKXk

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goose fleet posted:

How do you recognize it

All the furry avatars, where else would that be okay?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

She sounds p cool.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Said the small, triumphant child :gonk:

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

kimbo305 posted:

She sounds p cool.

No the meme creator said that to the girl.

I actually believe this one some people really don't know how to converse with people when they don't really know them. I know a dude who tried to hit on some chick who came in to his workplace and he said something "you can take me home, lock me in your basement I wouldn't mind haha". Like, no idea the poo poo you shouldn't say to people you barely know.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
please stop posting about how something totally could have happened, for real, it's really believable

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.

Je suis fatigue posted:

No the meme creator said that to the girl.

I actually believe this one some people really don't know how to converse with people when they don't really know them. I know a dude who tried to hit on some chick who came in to his workplace and he said something "you can take me home, lock me in your basement I wouldn't mind haha". Like, no idea the poo poo you shouldn't say to people you barely know.

The description on Imgur ends with the poster and the woman getting married.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ratspeaker posted:

Yessssssss :peanut:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Ratspeaker posted:

I got bingo!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

I have said this to people. I have an MSc in Osteoarchaeology and I dated dudes who would have been impressed by that.

fake edit: what happened to AUG thread :(

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
It was gassed

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

bringmyfishback posted:

I have said this to people. I have an MSc in Osteoarchaeology and I dated dudes who would have been impressed by that.

ralp made some moves before he retired from his admin. position.

Fo3 has a new favorite as of 16:03 on Oct 19, 2015

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Palisader posted:

It was gassed

Well, that's loving dumb.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

bringmyfishback posted:

You know, I should start comparing everyone's penis to Rasputin's. That Russian history degree has to be useful SOMEhow.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Tendai posted:

You know, I should start comparing everyone's penis to Rasputin's. That Russian history degree has to be useful SOMEhow.

I would find it appealing. But I am terrible! I just find anyone who has a strong background in any kind of history to be awesome

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Tendai posted:

Did Rasputin have a notable schlong or something? Is there some truth behind that stupid Boney M song?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Did Rasputin have a notable schlong or something? Is there some truth behind that stupid Boney M song?

You make the call. :nws:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

And then everybody cheered and sent nudes and had anal sex with.. Albert Einstein

#rofl #successkid #meme #happy #cool #sport

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

goose fleet posted:

And then everybody cheered and sent nudes and had anal sex with.. Albert Einstein

#rofl #successkid #meme #happy #cool #sport

He's a Marine veteran. He's pitching, not catching.

#NotAllGayEinsteinsBottom

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

bringmyfishback posted:

all mock threads should be gassed for 6-12 months before being restarted because they are all more full of "this could totally happen" "I am most/least grossed out by this" circlejerking and terrible reddit level repeated jokes.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

all mock threads should be gassed for 6-12 months before being restarted because they are all more full of "this could totally happen" "I am most/least grossed out by this" circlejerking and terrible reddit level repeated jokes.

The only thing that should get a mock thread gassed is food chat in a thread that is not specifically about food.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

bringmyfishback posted:

I would be impressed by the degree (I loved my physical anthro and archaeology coursework), not so much the appreciation for my fleshless visage.

Content!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

For mock threads to work, why not require each person to post a relevant picture in every post, like the D&D picture thread? No picture = probation

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

goose fleet posted:

For mock threads to work, why not require each person to post a relevant picture in every post, like the D&D picture thread? No picture = probation

This happened in the pictures thread and literally just resulted in people posting poo poo from the first page of GIS for "funny" followed be some :goonsay: bullshit.

edit: but AUG and the lovely dating thread definitely need to make a comeback.

Zombies magazine has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Oct 19, 2015

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

ibntumart posted:

I would be impressed by the degree (I loved my physical anthro and archaeology coursework), not so much the appreciation for my fleshless visage.

Content!

I don't understand how this would persuade her to give the kid mroe candy, wtf

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

sweeperbravo posted:

"I'm super rational and totally honest unlike my fake classmates, and she rewarded me for it."

Everyone's a big phony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

sweeperbravo posted:

Its like the Jesus heroin drawing but with fat chicks and Snickers

• Locked thread