Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
The last couple episodes have been pretty good and I hope PFT, Ben Schwartz, et al., never come on the podcast again if it means the people who like that stuff exclusively stop listening forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

manyak posted:

The last couple episodes have been pretty good and I hope PFT, Ben Schwartz, et al., never come on the podcast again if it means the people who like that stuff exclusively stop listening forever

Eeeeeeehhhhhh wrong.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I think the cutoff for voting for the best ofs are in a few weeks, so here are my top 11 (I couldn't pick 10!)

In no particular order except for the clear #1 of Sunny and Chazmin...

#1. 377 GOOD NIGHT IN THE MORNING

Everything else

326 Holiday special, first HoHo appearance
329 The OH HELLO boys
335 Gilly and Garry and Len
336 Farts and Pro 4. RIP Harris :(
338 Special cohost addition. HoHo and Werner
348 JW Stillwater and Professor Stealwater
349 6th anniversary
356 HEYNONG MAN and Talkin Tang
365 Joe Bongo
378 Mailer Daemon

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Number one will be farts and pro because we miss harris, and Paul and Scott will have to talk about how he is dead in the best of episode.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Besson posted:

Number one will be farts and pro because we miss harris, and Paul and Scott will have to talk about how he is dead in the best of episode.

It was for sure the most memorable this season. I'm not sure what's my favorite, there's been a lot of good ones.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c2RTvP0bEQ

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Needed some "part IIs" in there.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GoutPatrol posted:

Needed some "part IIs" in there.

PART 3: SPOOKY ORGY

I love Wiger's commitment to driving the bit into the ground. Also, the intensity on his face in the video.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

Also, the intensity on his face in the video.
lol exactly. He gets like progressively more and more angry about the little classic hollywood creepies screwing.

vonnegutt
Aug 7, 2006
Hobocamp.

ArtVandelay posted:

I think the cutoff for voting for the best ofs are in a few weeks, so here are my top 11 (I couldn't pick 10!)

In no particular order except for the clear #1 of Sunny and Chazmin...

#1. 377 GOOD NIGHT IN THE MORNING

Everything else

326 Holiday special, first HoHo appearance
329 The OH HELLO boys
335 Gilly and Garry and Len
336 Farts and Pro 4. RIP Harris :(
338 Special cohost addition. HoHo and Werner
348 JW Stillwater and Professor Stealwater
349 6th anniversary
356 HEYNONG MAN and Talkin Tang
365 Joe Bongo
378 Mailer Daemon

I would also add 355, Kid Detectives

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

vonnegutt posted:

Yea, without looking through a list, that is definitely my favorite of the year.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

vonnegutt posted:

That one was really good.. thomas middleditch was a great addition this year

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
What's everyone's favorite Would You Rather?

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
My favorite Would You Rather is no Would you Rather.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

UP AND ADAM posted:

My favorite Would You Rather is no Would you Rather.

Would you rather listen to a Comedy Bang Bang episode that has no Would You Rather but Ben Schwartz busts in to sing various songs from musicals you have never heard just as the guests find their groove OR listen to a Comedy Bang Bang episode where the whole thing is a long Would You Rather but all of your favorite characters are there and also Harris Wittels but he is a spooky ghost and haunts you sometimes but in a pretty chill way?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

whydirt posted:

What's everyone's favorite Would You Rather?

I think it was Richard Harrow that took over running it that one time from Scott, that was funny.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Maybe it's just me, but for me it's gotta be Do You Prefer?

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
I like the Andy Daly one where he talks about ants. The first Dom Demillo one I think? With Patton Oswalt?

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

detectivemonkey posted:

Would you rather listen to a Comedy Bang Bang episode that has no Would You Rather but Ben Schwartz busts in to sing various songs from musicals you have never heard just as the guests find their groove OR listen to a Comedy Bang Bang episode where the whole thing is a long Would You Rather but all of your favorite characters are there and also Harris Wittels but he is a spooky ghost and haunts you sometimes but in a pretty chill way?

Is the floor open for questions?

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

ManoliIsFat posted:

lol exactly. He gets like progressively more and more angry about the little classic hollywood creepies screwing.

His...creeeepieeessss?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

WYR is kind of dumb because it used to start with two really simple options and the questions would start making it weird, but now people just submit ones like "haha would you rather jizz tiny clones of jeff garlin everytime you receive a phone call or have to give oral sex to twelve monkeys every second saturday"

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Help Im Alive posted:

WYR is kind of dumb because it used to start with two really simple options and the questions would start making it weird, but now people just submit ones like "haha would you rather jizz tiny clones of jeff garlin everytime you receive a phone call or have to give oral sex to twelve monkeys every second saturday"

ok so in the jeff garlin scenario, are the tiny clones like microscopic or are they just small people, maybe 2' tall

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

boxcarhobo posted:

ok so in the jeff garlin scenario, are the tiny clones like microscopic or are they just small people, maybe 2' tall

I'm sorry but the floor is not open for questions.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Crankit posted:

Maybe it's just me, but for me it's gotta be Do You Prefer?

That was the episode that cemented CDR/CBB for me as worth following to the end of the earth. The WYR started as "would you rather be Wesley Snipes' personal assistant, or hit a child with a car?" and went off the rails to a truly impressive degree

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Fil5000 posted:

I'm sorry but the floor is not open for questions.

Could you open the floor, please? I left my hat under last time.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Reformed Pissboy posted:

That was the episode that cemented CDR/CBB for me as worth following to the end of the earth. The WYR started as "would you rather be Wesley Snipes' personal assistant, or hit a child with a car?" and went off the rails to a truly impressive degree

The best part of this episode is PFT's Danny Glover call-in.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

SpacePig posted:

Could you open the floor, please? I left my hat under last time.

Oohh, sorry the floor wasn't open for questions and you asked a question. I'm gonna have to dock you points. Negative 32,348 points for SpacePig.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Best wyr is Andy dick and bob odenkirk watching Larry king give updates to the Michael Jackson case forever or dying immediately.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

E.T. NO HOMO posted:

Oohh, sorry the floor wasn't open for questions and you asked a question. I'm gonna have to dock you points. Negative 32,348 points for SpacePig.

Anddddd the floor is now open.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

detectivemonkey posted:

Anddddd the floor is now open.

I have a question.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

E.T. NO HOMO posted:

I have a question.

This is exactly how to play "Would You Rather".

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

E.T. NO HOMO posted:

I have a question.

I'm sorry, that was not in the form of a question. I'm going to need to dock you 3,749 points.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

The floor is now closed

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

GNU Order posted:

The floor is now closed

Wait! My hat!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I vote the first one

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think the non character guest always wins

Past Tense Ragu
Oct 17, 2005

My favorite Would You Rather was "Would you rather have a bowl of vanilla ice cream or a bowl of chocolate ice cream?"

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

detectivemonkey posted:

I'm sorry, that was not in the form of a question. I'm going to need to dock you 3,749 points.

I'm pretty sure that's not canon! Classic Would You Rather Blunder on your part

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
The Jeselnik/Fielder WYR was one of the better ones in recent history. Another good one was Corddry/PFT/Lake Bell where Paul becomes an airplane I think??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Which one had the guest (PFT?) turn the tables on Scott and take over the WYR?

My favorite WYRs are the ones that break the concept. Like the one that was over after like 20 seconds and they just churned through a bunch of them.