Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Not cutting names or details on this one since it's either a fake or an out-and-out psychopath:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/gamer_zoe

quote:

You should message me if
If you want a nsa sex or discreet affair with a married lady.

Husband in one of the profile pics.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Oct 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dixville posted:

I wouldn't schedule 2 dates in the same night again.

i think this is what a lot of the lovely smug responses didn't grasp is weird. it's not weird dating a bunch of people. it is weird dating a bunch of people on the same day/night.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Hey goons im new to online dating. I will not discuss min/maxing dates because gently caress that. I have a windows phone and it does not have a good tindr. But okcupid has a lot of 30 yr olds. Is there a better alternative for young 20's?
6tin crashes a lot so try Timber, because who cares if they've implemented Super Likes (never use these) when they have free Pro features aside from the Like limit?

Or just buy an iPad if you want all the next-wave poo poo like Bumble and Hinge.

ShinyBirdTeeth
Nov 7, 2011

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Groovelord Neato posted:

i think this is what a lot of the lovely smug responses didn't grasp is weird. it's not weird dating a bunch of people. it is weird dating a bunch of people on the same day/night.

Most goons require such an elaborate cocktail of narcotics and voodoo to be in the presence of women that it's easiest to do all the date stuff in one night. It's like getting your dry cleaning and your groceries on one trip.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My date is on the way over right now wish me luck goons!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

Slam whale

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

Are you meeting a first date in your home?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Shumagorath posted:

6tin crashes a lot so try Timber, because who cares if they've implemented Super Likes (never use these) when they have free Pro features aside from the Like limit?

most of my matches lately have been super likes so yes use them.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

what's a super like?

im gonna join tinder in january. i figured that i've been working out for a couple months now and still going strong, so my new years resolution is to have disgusting sex with strangers

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

you get one super like per day and five if you subscribe. it shows the person that you liked them.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I much prefer Bumble's system of pestering you with push notifications when someone likes you then front-loading them. Super-likes just seem like they'll become the new standard if you want to get matched.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hooplah posted:

Are you meeting a first date in your home?

No a second date.

Anyway it went well but I think I'm in over my head on this one. I could tell she had some things going on head wise on the first date but it didn't seem like anything unmanageable. Today though it was just more and more signs and eventually she dropped the bomb that she's bipolar. It's too bad because she's kind of a sweet girl and she's a pretty good body but I can see the tidal wave of crazy inside that head.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Chomp8645 posted:

No a second date.

Anyway it went well but I think I'm in over my head on this one. I could tell she had some things going on head wise on the first date but it didn't seem like anything unmanageable. Today though it was just more and more signs and eventually she dropped the bomb that she's bipolar. It's too bad because she's kind of a sweet girl and she's a pretty good body but I can see the tidal wave of crazy inside that head.

hit it before you quit it

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Chomp8645 posted:

No a second date.

My dude, slam loving whale please

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
OKCupid used to have the marginal distinction of being "better than POF at least" but I think it got bought and also Tindr happened. Now it is all blobby women with three kids who are laughably out of their depth.

Time catches up with all social media, I suppose.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

No a second date.

be a gentleman

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Groovelord Neato posted:

if you haven't banged more than one person in a single day then you haven't really lived

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Maoist Pussy posted:

OKCupid used to have the marginal distinction of being "better than POF at least" but I think it got bought and also Tindr happened. Now it is all blobby women with three kids who are laughably out of their depth.

I notice it's fine still for me but most of the attractive women live in a different city.

It's fine though because I"m moving to one of those cities soon anyway.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

computer parts posted:

I notice it's fine still for me but most of the attractive women live in a different city.

It's fine though because I"m moving to one of those cities soon anyway.

Ever changed to the faster moving line at the grocery checkout?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

http://i.imgur.com/9s7wcMO.jpg

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Chomp8645 posted:

No a second date.

Didn't you say she was overweight?

ShinyBirdTeeth
Nov 7, 2011

sparkle sparkle sparkle

toggle posted:

be a gentleman

Yeah, challenge her to a duel.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

calvus posted:

Didn't you say she was overweight?

I thought so but I guess it was just the dress she wearing on the first date. It was pretty form obscuring. Last night she she just had jeans and a t-shirt and really didn't look very fat or anything. Just chubby.

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Chomp8645 posted:

I thought so but I guess it was just the dress she wearing on the first date. It was pretty form obscuring. Last night she she just had jeans and a t-shirt and really didn't look very fat or anything. Just chubby.

Are you sure there wasn't a different level of thirst? *after two months of no sex* "Come on guys, she isn't THAT fat"

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

Maoist Pussy posted:

It's nothing but gender-noun looney nutcases where I am. :(

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

calvus posted:

Are you sure there wasn't a different level of thirst? *after two months of no sex* "Come on guys, she isn't THAT fat"

The dates were only a few days apart, I don't get the theory here.

I'm really not the type to lie about this anyway, because if you think I'd be ashamed to bang a fatty then you thought wrong.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Does it really matter? He likes her body.

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

The dates were only a few days apart, I don't get the theory here.

I'm really not the type to lie about this anyway, because if you think I'd be ashamed to bang a fatty then you thought wrong.

There can just be a change of perception, I did not mean to imply you were a lying

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

cmndstab posted:

Does it really matter? He likes her body.

That means she has big titties

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Grimlook posted:

That means she has big titties

Get out of my head!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Good old chubby girl tits

Edit: Except when they get chubby but don't get the tits then that's just the saddest thing.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

I like my women like I like my business cards: subtle off-white coloring, with a tasteful thickness.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I got my taco date cancelled at 830 am since she forgot she picked up a shift. I'm okay with this and I'll probably just do chores at my place while letting my friends on Something awful know

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Business Gorillas posted:

I got my taco date cancelled at 830 am since she forgot she picked up a shift. I'm okay with this and I'll probably just do chores at my place while letting my friends on Something awful know

Ill go out with u big boy :bigtran:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Stinky_Pete posted:

I like my women like I like my business cards: subtle off-white coloring, with a tasteful thickness.

You are a man of refined tastes.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Captain Yossarian posted:

Ill go out with u big boy :bigtran:

She has until like midnight tonight to reschedule and then I'm going to start banging dudes to make her jealous

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Stinky_Pete posted:

Battered, languishing forgotten in my desk.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

^^ nice

Stinky_Pete posted:

I like my women like I like my business cards:

Ritually exchanged by Japanese men.

Done in a Kinko's.

1/8th of an inch away from my butt.

Exciting to have, a pain in the rear end to carry.

All up in my wallet.

Overwrought and difficult to read.

Left at home, never to be thought about again.

im cute fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Oct 22, 2015

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Bought in bulk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

cut my fingers if you grab them the wrong way

• Locked thread