Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I too love comparing women to objects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."

Paul Zuvella posted:

Type casting makes it easy to compare objects of different types.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Silly and railed.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
When she's my type, Copperplate Gothic Light

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Stinky_Pete posted:

I like my women like I like my business cards: subtle off-white coloring, with a tasteful thickness.

I like my women like I like my cars: built for comfort, not for speed.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

quirky and homely, like comic sans

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
Thread needs less dating advice and more pictures of slam whales.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Archimago posted:

Thread needs less dating advice and more pictures of slam whales.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

gotta say i kind of agree with Bugs on that one

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

This may be the most perfect example of a practice girl

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

The smile...

Can anyone decipher this? Does she want to conceive a chub child?

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Stinky_Pete posted:

The smile...

Can anyone decipher this? Does she want to conceive a chub child?

Either that, or her dream date is to have [a date].

What's worse, being baby crazy or just really desperate?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

calvus posted:

This may be the most perfect example of a practice girl

uh their profile makes it very clear that they are NOT a girl but let's just leave things alone beyond that pic. i just got such a kick out of the fact that there is an actual "hail satan" cheerleader outfit that exists, and that someone probably thought they were legitimately clever for making it

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

uh their profile makes it very clear that they are NOT a girl but let's just leave things alone beyond that pic. i just got such a kick out of the fact that there is an actual "hail satan" cheerleader outfit that exists, and that someone probably thought they were legitimately clever for making it

That's the thing with fatties, they have the same awful body shape, good luck identifying their sex without putting on gloves.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lmao belly tats

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Id slam this whale all night

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Id slam this whale all night

this dude knows good tail

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

why dye your hair gray of all colors? you're in your 20's and you're gonna be dying your hair not-gray for the rest of your life after this

im 26 and i found my first gray hair a couple months ago :rip:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Business Gorillas posted:

why dye your hair gray of all colors? you're in your 20's and you're gonna be dying your hair not-gray for the rest of your life after this

im 26 and i found my first gray hair a couple months ago :rip:

it looks like they tried to do a green highlight thing but hosed up

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

computer parts posted:

it looks like they tried to do a green highlight thing but hosed up

im thinking the green is a species of symbiotic algae that provides camouflage in exchange for a steady source of water and shelter

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i just got such a kick out of the fact that there is an actual "hail satan" cheerleader outfit that exists, and that someone probably thought they were legitimately clever for making it

I think they just wrote or embroidered that on their own high school lettering

maybe the letter we can't see is L and it stands for Let's

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Howard Beale posted:

I think they just wrote or embroidered that on their own high school lettering

maybe the letter we can't see is L and it stands for Let's

yeah someone clearly just sharpied that on. look at the inconstant letter spacing. still totally sweet though :coal:

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Paul Zuvella posted:

Why not, my girl compares me to various tools all the time! Only fair that I return the favour!

:negative:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
the pics are the most worksafe on the account

quote:

I’m looking for

Everyone
Ages 18–36
Near me
For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex

My details

Last online
Oct 22

Orientation
Pansexual

Ethnicity
White

Status
Single

Relationship Type
Non-monogamous

Height
6' 0" (1.83m)

Body Type
A little extra

Smoking
Sometimes

Drinking
Socially

Drugs
Never

Religion
Other and it’s important

Sign
Gemini

Education
High school

Speaks
English

My self-summary
Well let's get started. I am single and gender fluid transwoman. I guess those are both good places to start. Single and totally open to dating but it doesn't have to be the focus. Casual fun is good as well as long as everyone has an sti check I'm happy.

As for being gender fluid and a transwoman what I have to get across there is that I do have male organs but I do not identify as male. I'm currently looking into estrogen and hormone therapy as well as testosterone blockers. I am a female so please use female pronouns.

The most important things about me are that I am polyamorous I will never stop looking for ways to share and spread love, I'm also very kinky I've been apart of the kink and BDSM community for many years and I think I will be for the rest of my life. I am a pagan land very spiritually connected to the earth is a huge thing for me. And I'm a giant geek I like Mario, Zelda, Star Wars I play Dungeons and Dragons and many other geeky things.
I'm not sure what else to say for now but if you want to get to know me and chat I am looking for something fun and casual as well as long term dating. Feel free to message me anytime

What I’m doing with my life
I've recently been laid off and am looking for a new job in the process of getting my career together.
I would like to become a care provider and help those who cannot help themselves.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
My favorite movies are Zombieland, Boondock Saints, The Princess Bride, The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
As for booms I like the two I am reading now The Ethical Slut, and The Zombie Survival Guide.
T.v Shows I really like a lot of animes and shows that make me think like The Mentalist.
I also really like shows based around tattoos seeing as I really love body art and appreciate the art that goes into them.
As for music I really am a jack of all trades cause I can honestly say there is something from every single John Rowe that I know of that I like with the exception of glam metal.

The six things I could never do without
Kink is something I could never live without it is so important to me.

Meditations are huge as well they help me ground myself through all sorts of problems.

Music it touches my very soul and speaks to me in a way that's hard to explain.

Friends/gaming it such a great creative way to let loose and have board game or gaming nights with a small circle of friends.

Poetry is something that I have always needed when my heart aches and soul criea out in pain I need it go put to paper the very essence of myself.

Finally Love without having love in my life I don't know where I would be love connects me to everyone and everything in my life it connects very passion I have to the world around me and the people who I value. Without that I don't know where I would be and to me that is the very most important thing in my life.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Generally about the earth and ways I can make it better as well as how I can positively affect people, and of course for my own silliness I always think about more tattoos that I want to get done

On a typical Friday night I am
That depends on who I am with and what I am doing. I am content being alone at home watching TV curling up on my couch. I'm also contend going out and playing at Kink events.
Nights out in the stars, or hang out with friends playing games I don't care I'm very easy going.

You should message me if
You are kinky, open to explore slowly and safely, and are okay going out on random adventures.

Also I am not looking for really long distance relationships. If you drive and are willing to come out to <nope> fantastic bonus points for you. After me I do not drive yet I am in the process of getting my license but I am still willing to travel to <nope> and the surrounding areas I'm afraid anything further than that I'm not looking for at the moment.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

****BabyGirl18

18 • **** • Woman

I’m looking for

Everyone
Ages 18–30
Near me
For new friends, long-term dating

My details

Last online
Oct 22

Orientation
Bisexual

Ethnicity
Native American

Status
Single

Relationship Type
Mostly monogamous

Height
5' 9" (1.75m)

Body Type
Curvy

Smoking
Sometimes

Drinking
Socially

Drugs
Sometimes

Religion
Christianity and it’s important

Sign
Pisces

Education
Working on High school

Offspring
Has kid(s) and wants more

Pets
Has cats

Speaks
English (Fluently)

My self-summary
Hey Im **** I have a daughter and another on the way I'm 6 months pregnant looking for friends I love god I'm a nice girl who's been through alot and I also like woman

I'm pregnant again with my 2nd baby.

Being a mommy <3 going to school and I love doing make up I'm good at it some day I want to be a make up artist

I’m really good at
Singing and Make up being nice XBOX 360 ZOMBIES <3

Anything

My Daughter
Life
Food
Internet
Family
Air

Life what God has planned for my future and my kids

relaxing watching Netflix on Facebook or in a bubble bath with candles and some spa music doing facials girly things

You should message me if
Message me if you liked me or put me as your favorite cause I can't message you I don't pay for this app :)

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Oct 24, 2015

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Shumagorath posted:

the pics are the most worksafe on the account

Oh my.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

That somehow exceeded even my most jaded expectations.

:golfclap:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
is that a dude? wtf

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

is that a dude? wtf

she uses female pronouns so i dunno how it works anymore

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Gilganixon posted:

she uses female pronouns so i dunno how it works anymore

thats seriously the body+ face of that wild dude at the party who debases himself for a little bit of attention and likes to chug too much high life

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

MrYenko posted:

That somehow exceeded even my most jaded expectations.

:golfclap:

:nws::nws:

quote:

This is NOT an extreme close up, and let the guidelines the face is NOT required and its not a violation of nudity standards as the genitails are not showing. Confirmed by a mod that this pic is okay.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

can;t believe that worked

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Does that chick have poo poo smeared on her back

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

carcosa

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

can;t believe that worked

you have american flag shorts?

also plz post trip report

e:

so many local girls on tinder have fan photos with POS. and in half the photos he's ironically hover-handing them :lol:

Lutha Mahtin fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 24, 2015

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Turkey Farts posted:

I goddamn hate Vermont

I actually love Vermont for online dating. Well, I live in Burlington, which isn't Real Vermont, but in this area it's sea of college girls hoping for a "sugar daddy" which basically means a guy with his own car and apartment who can see a $50 restaurant tab and not freak out.

I mean for long term dating its horrible, but it's great for quick flings with cute early 20s girls.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Oct 25, 2015

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lutha Mahtin posted:

you have american flag shorts?

also plz post trip report

yeah i'm wearin american flag chubbies in my first pic.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Lutha Mahtin posted:

so many local girls on tinder have fan photos with POS. and in half the photos he's ironically hover-handing them :lol:

Send em my way

I am a guy with one on my tinder

No hoverhand but he's makin' a weird face.

E:also have a dessa one. no hoverhand. Direct shoulder contact :mrgw:

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 25, 2015

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
I have found that there are an inordinate amount of retarded women out there that love American flag clothes. They really love it if you're not American and you wear them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

My self-summary
First off, I am currently in a relationship, but I can always use new friends! [Editor's note - nope, dude messaged my friend for casual sex]

My favourite dinosaur is the Pachycephalosaurus.

Let me just say that I suck at filling out "about me" sections.
I guess the first thing you should know is that I'm a theatre and sci-fi/fantasy geek. Most of my life revolves around those.

I need ferrets in my life. Let me cuddle yours and I'll love you forever. Did you know that a group of ferrets is called a business? So I need at least 2, so I can dress them in little ferret suits. Their names will be chosen from this list:
Fuzzbutt
Racecar
Boomer
Croisant
Peanut
Gizmo
Skittles
Popcorn

I recently graduated from Capilano in technical theatre, which is pretty much everything to make performers look good on stage. So now I'm out there, trying to make a name for myself as a stage manager.

I’m really good at
Netflix marathons
Board and card games
Martial arts (testing for black belt soon!)
Killing Ganon
Defeating the Elite 4

I like to think that I'm a decent writer, but I've never actually showed anyone my stories

The first things people usually notice about me
People have been mentioning my eyes a lot lately. I think it's the weather, it makes them seem very blue sometimes.
Books: Paper Towns, Randall Munroe, Cheeseburger Subversive, Backstage Handbook

Movies: Aladdin, Lion King, the Avengers series, Serenity, Star Wars

Shows: Firefly, Torchwood, Merlin, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Fringe, Grimm, Mythbusters, Orphan Black, Axe Cop

Music: My taste in music is still living in the 90s

Food: Pretty much anything. But I love me some sushi or mom's home-made brisket
And if someone, somewhere, eats something, I'll try it at least once.

1. Board and card games
2. Going on adventures for the sake of going on adventures
3. snes and n64
4. My ukulele
5. My martial arts, whether I'm taking a class or teaching it.
6. My kitty, Shumshy

How I would save the world with the Master Sword and a Hylian shield. Or with a lightsaber and the force. Or my own bare hands.

Hanging out with a few friends, training for a few hours at my martial arts school, or gaming. Because Link won't save Zelda by himself.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'm a little socially awkward, and I'm kind of embarrassed to have to fill out an account on one of these sites.

You should message me if
You want to go on adventures.
You want to stay in and colonize Catan.
You're willing to sing Disney duets with me.

+100 points if you can tell me why my ukulele's name is Julia

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Oct 25, 2015

• Locked thread