Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

These two posts remind me of a Three Moon Pug shirt I saw yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

I hope the bear looks better on a helmet than the cardinal did on the Louisville helmets. It looked like poo poo with it coming out of random blackness.

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown
Louisiana Monroe unveiled special military uniforms for this weekend:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/louisiana-monroe-to-wear-special-alternate-uniforms-military-day

I wish the helmet had a different design to match the uniform but overall these are cool

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Faltese Malkin posted:

Louisiana Monroe unveiled special military uniforms for this weekend:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/louisiana-monroe-to-wear-special-alternate-uniforms-military-day

I wish the helmet had a different design to match the uniform but overall these are cool

they look like white jerseys were dropped in a puddle

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

TubeStank posted:

they look like white jerseys were dropped in a puddle

That's kind of the point

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I didn't understand the red stripe on the legs but then I found this:

Now I don't understand the red stripe on the plane. There are some others with a white stripe. Something to identify a particular squadron or something?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

I didn't understand the red stripe on the legs but then I found this:

Now I don't understand the red stripe on the plane. There are some others with a white stripe. Something to identify a particular squadron or something?

Squad/pilot markings.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If NFL Shop is out of stock, is there anywhere else legit to get a jersey from? I'm looking for a Limited Customised Name/Number Eagles home jersey in XL or number equivalent size.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Try the team's website instead. They seem to have all the jersey options available, but not in every single size...

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I think the Eagles site uses the same stock listing as NFL.com - it's only showing 42/44 in stock for the midnight green custom jersey (just to be assholes there's the old 'green' jerseys still up alongside the new 'midnight green' ones at the same price). Also realised that XL in limited is 2XL in Elite, good thing we spotted that. Think I'll go for a road jersey instead, as fanatics.com is showing the same stuff. Thanks :)

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile posted:

News: Cal teasin' some new helmets

Views: yoooooooooo

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just polled my wife, who grew up in Korea, on the best and worst home uniforms. I did all thirty two teams, but I glared at her when I showed her the Bengals and Steelers.

She rated the Jags, Browns and Raiders (What?!) as worst.

She rated the Packers, Saints and Bengals as best. She's probably just humoring me though, she also liked the Rams, if you want to discount Cinci.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

who is the aliexpress vendor of choice for NFL jerseys? I need to adorn my body for the coming of Tyrod Time.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Eifert Posting posted:

I just polled my wife, who grew up in Korea, on the best and worst home uniforms. I did all thirty two teams, but I glared at her when I showed her the Bengals and Steelers.

She rated the Jags, Browns and Raiders (What?!) as worst.

She rated the Packers, Saints and Bengals as best. She's probably just humoring me though, she also liked the Rams, if you want to discount Cinci.

Saints collars are so bad though

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Eifert Posting posted:

I just polled my wife,

Nice of you to let us know her taste is terrible right off the bat.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I just poled your wife too

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

v2vian man posted:

ugh these new jerseys are just making me really sad. hopefully they look so different on TV that i can just accept this is a different team and go root for the Colts or something. i might sound like a baby right now but i'm not even kidding, this is just depressing and i think my mom will understand

Have the new unis grown on you yet?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
The all whites yesterday looked good, not as good as the old ones but acceptable. Brown looked terrible imo, orange when they bring it out is gonna be bad. White numbers on the brown would improve them a ton, as they are the whole presentation is just too dark and muddy

I haven't really noticed the giant BROWNS on the legs though, that's nice. It's always good when viewers don't notice the gently caress ups, that's definitely a positive and not just not-a-negative

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ordered from this store on the 19th. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1535181

Should be getting in within the next day or two.

I'll let you know how they look.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Ducks Stuff

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=210392870

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

yo aggie this rules

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Do like.

Update: Browns unis still hideous.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Been really disappointed that VT has been wearing those Military Appreciation helmets for now coming up on 4 of our 7 games. I like them, but we've only worn our standard maroons once this season, and even the orange metallic helmets felt more us than the white topped Navy style ones.

They gave us a cool thing and now I feel like we're way over using it.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Some gems in this NBA/NFL jersey mash up-

http://imgur.com/gallery/HRygD

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

warcrimes posted:

Most of these are excellent

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

A decent amount of them look better than the existing jerseys. I particularly like the Wizards/Skins.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The zona/suns one needs to happen

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

A decent amount of them look better than the existing jerseys. I particularly like the Wizards/Skins.

i don't, it uses the dumb gilbert arenas era jerseys and not the excellent faux-bullets ones.

also, cam hornet is amazing.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Should have used the new Bucks color scheme though, or the purple one. Red is the worst choice

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Some of the details on those are strange ideas (like the camo on the nets shoulders)

The Miami one is gross, the 76ers one is loving amazing though

Also lol at including the Supersonics

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Pacers x Colts is basically Cal.

Bulls one is really good. Cam Hornets is top shelf though.

Heat/Dolphins looks like a Bucs jersey and Niners/Kings is trash.

Sonics one really needs to have the bar lowered with Seahawks across it, or bite the bullet and go with the mid-90s design.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

knicks/giants is goddamn incredible

i really like the nets/jets one too, except for the camo stripe on the shoulder

also the raiders/warriors is dope too

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I like the Cardinals' uniform, the helmet is kinda meh.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
No bengals, voted 1.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Also lol at including the Supersonics

They should have done Lynch's uni in Portland colors to troll everyone.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Idiot Kicker posted:

They should have done Lynch's uni in OKC colors to troll everyone.

And now I'm mad at myself for even suggesting that.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Lions deserve the teal and black treatment.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

poo poo yes Bills are wearing red uniforms on Thursday Night Football

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2015/10/29/9641554/bills-to-wear-red-jerseys-on-thursday-night-football?_ga=1.231337750.848247182.1436490812

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

warcrimes posted:

This is the kind of poo poo I think of every few months when I'm trying to wind my brain down as I go to sleep. Cool stuff.

lol at the Cavs one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Some Alts and Color V Color coming up for Clownball Thursday Nights.

Including MOTHERFUCKING DOUBLE STAR COWBOYS JERSEYS :fap: :circlefap: :aaaaa: :derp: :kingsley: :gizz:

Probably going to buy a nike version of the double stars.

• Locked thread