Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Gaz-L posted:

I wonder if Malcolm's the one in the grave, actually. Think about it, he's technically the one that Sara should want vengeance on, and Thea has a pretty solid reason to blame him for her near-death experience too. Some female bonding via murder of a very fabulous Scotsman-cum-warlord might get the crazies out of them.

Maybe, but I doubt either Oliver or especially Barry would really care that much of Darke killed Malcolm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I dont know posted:

Maybe, but I doubt either Oliver or especially Barry would really care that much of Darke killed Malcolm.

Maybe it's Tommy grave, who got revived and then killed again.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
It's Constantine's grave. He's not dead though, immediately after the scene we saw John claws his way out of it lights a cigarette and immediately ask Ollie to lend him a fiver. Or as John likes to call it Wednesday morning.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
It's gotta be Diggle. His death is going to inspire Mr. Terrific to live up to a sense of Fair Play.

That helmet of his has a giant "T" on it ffs

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
They're probably being told to wrap poo poo up in regard to Ras , Lazarus Pits, and any other Batman stuff they borrowed. Surprised they destroyed the Lazarus pit after it brought someone back to life but it's a good writing move on their part.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

You can't leave a "get out of death free" card lying around, it just gets cheap. You need to come up with a new card every time.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Nah, it's definitely Thea in that grave. Sarah needs to kill the one who killed her to keep her sanity and her bloodlust in check. Since Thea is kinda hosed in that department (seeing as Ra's was killed by Ollie) and she refuses to keep killing people to not go crazy every few weeks, she'll probably offer for Sarah to kill her or something.

I mean, either that or it's all of Flash's villains from this season all in the same grave and Ollie is just going "christ, he just can't stop killing them, huh?"

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

ApeHawk posted:

Nah, it's definitely Thea in that grave. Sarah needs to kill the one who killed her to keep her sanity and her bloodlust in check. Since Thea is kinda hosed in that department (seeing as Ra's was killed by Ollie) and she refuses to keep killing people to not go crazy every few weeks, she'll probably offer for Sarah to kill her or something.

I mean, either that or it's all of Flash's villains from this season all in the same grave and Ollie is just going "christ, he just can't stop killing them, huh?"

The "Central City Flash Tribute Center & Metahuman Mass Grave"?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Well they can't keep them in the particle accelerator cubes that have no toilets anymore.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It was fun that Ollie and Diggle rekindled their friendship over a tied up dead woman, considering it was ruined over a live tied-up woman.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
Earth-2 inhabitants are Mexicans and Barry Allen is Donald Trump

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ApeHawk posted:

Well if we're getting Tiny Ray we might as well get Krombopolous Flash

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm so glad that I can scratch "started an Arrow/Rick & Morty" crossover discussion off my list of life goals.

Get your poo poo together Felicity. All of your poo poo.

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

ApeHawk posted:

That's assuming Malcom was telling the truth about the way to stop the bloodlust curse. He's not exactly got a good track record of being a truth teller.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Mr Beens posted:

That's assuming Malcom was telling the truth about the way to stop the bloodlust curse. He's not exactly got a good track record of being a truth teller.

Yeah, you'd think if he knew that he would have mentioned it while Ra's was still alive so that Thea at least had a chance of curing herself.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Gaz-L posted:

I wonder if Malcolm's the one in the grave, actually. Think about it, he's technically the one that Sara should want vengeance on, and Thea has a pretty solid reason to blame him for her near-death experience too. Some female bonding via murder of a very fabulous Scotsman-cum-warlord might get the crazies out of them.

Barrowman is only a Scotsman cum warlord out of character.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Bad Moon posted:

Man I want a scene where Nyssa, Sarah, and Laurel are in costume and walking down the street arm in arm singing as they randomly kick thugs in the face as they go out for milkshakes.

Birds of Prey pilot spotted

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ShakeZula posted:

Yeah, you'd think if he knew that he would have mentioned it while Ra's was still alive so that Thea at least had a chance of curing herself.

He couldn't do that, he needed to kill him (or have Oliver kill him) for his plan to work out. And also Thea would have no chance against him.

Unlikely to be written that way, but it did work out.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Whizbang posted:

Barrowman is only a Scotsman cum warlord out of character.

The hyphens are very important here.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Gaz-L posted:

Why would Oliver ever mourn the death of someone like Malcolm?

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

enraged_camel posted:

Why would Oliver ever mourn the death of someone like Malcolm?

Did you not watch last season? Malcolm's like his best friend now, who he trusts above all his other ones and who he would legitimately die for.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Nephthys posted:

Did you not watch last season? Malcolm's like his best friend now, who he trusts above all his other ones and who he would legitimately die for.

I think you just outed yourself as John Diggle.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I think the grave is Diggle's. He's been talking too much about having a family to take care of, and his renewed quest for revenge against HIVE is going to get him killed. He might even sacrifice himself to save his family, or perhaps Oliver. And then Curtis Holt will start wearing Diggle's helmet and be inspired to become Mister Terrific.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Plus I don't think there is too much more plotwise they can go with Diggle. Actually has his wife and child even show up this season?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yes, she talked with him about forgiving Oliver while he was playing with the baby.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Rirse posted:

Plus I don't think there is too much more plotwise they can go with Diggle. Actually has his wife and child even show up this season?

Diggle's baby is Lash.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
Did Arrow have different writers last year, or is this season a case of the creative team reflecting on what people liked and didn't like and making changes around that? I've never had a show I like veer off into a direction where I had almost given up on it and then actually work its way back to something I genuinely enjoyed before.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I actually think Thea takes the lead in the 'guess-the-grave-game'. Throwing the bit about needing the blood lust to stop by killing the maker seems too prophetic to ignore. After Felicity, Thea would be the one he'd be the most torn up over and have Oliver reconsider his no kill oath.

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes
I can't wait for the grave to be Felicity's.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Thea is gonna die for sure.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What if Merlyn jizzed in the Lazarus Pit and it made millions of clones of him

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

I kinda hope it's Roy's grave, after another cutting room floor flippy fight scene. Mostly cause it would be the biggest cop out.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

ghostwritingduck posted:

Did Arrow have different writers last year, or is this season a case of the creative team reflecting on what people liked and didn't like and making changes around that? I've never had a show I like veer off into a direction where I had almost given up on it and then actually work its way back to something I genuinely enjoyed before.

The EPs were also doing S1 of the Flash. It is hard to do one TV show right at a time, let alone two huge superhero shows.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I think the grave is Diggle's.

Here lies John Stewart Diggle.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think the grave is going to be Oliver's or Barry's.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Natalya Fartz posted:

I kinda hope it's Roy's grave, after another cutting room floor flippy fight scene. Mostly cause it would be the biggest cop out.

Roy actually died at the beginning of that flash-forward, but it was cut for time. The scene wasn't supposed to be ambiguous at all.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Valeyard posted:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Valeyard posted:

They steal one of them from Earth 2?

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

ghostwritingduck posted:

Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg stepped aside as show runners between the seasons, though they are obviously still involved in other capacities. Between the two of them they were also working on the Flash, and developing Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, The Mysteries Of Laura, and Vixen. They said, or at least strongly hinted, that part of the problems with season 3 came down to them being unable to give the show the time and attention that it needed. Series writer and producer Wendy Mericle was promoted to showrunner for this season. I don't think she is working on any other show at the moment. So far it seems to be just what the show needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I dont know posted:

Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg stepped aside as show runners between the seasons, though they are obviously still involved in other capacities. Between the two of them they were also working on the Flash, and developing Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, The Mysteries Of Laura, and Vixen. They said, or at least strongly hinted, that part of the problems with season 3 came down to them being unable to give the show the time and attention that it needed. Series writer and producer Wendy Mericle was promoted to showrunner for this season. I don't think she is working on any other show at the moment. So far it seems to be just what the show needed.

Guggenheim is still the showrunner. Mericle is the co-showrunner now though instead of Kreisberg. Kreisberg is running Flash and Phil Klemmer is running Legends of Tomorrow.

• Locked thread