Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Dave pounded his way off the air :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Dave being blown away that Facebook told all those people it was his birthday was hilarious.

"Is there something on Facebook that tells everyone it's your birthday?"

Yes Dave, it's called Facebook.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
One man, who lives in a bubble, explaining Facebook to another man, who lives in a bigger bubble. :allears:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Jerusalem posted:

Dave being blown away that Facebook told all those people it was his birthday was hilarious.

The best part was him being baffled that casual acquaintances were the ones wishing him a happy birthday.

Like... he wouldn't have even invited them to dinner or ANYTHING!

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

triplexpac posted:

The best part was him being baffled that casual acquaintances were the ones wishing him a happy birthday.

Like... he wouldn't have even invited them to dinner or ANYTHING!

Dave's dinners have weight restrictions. You need to be able to cut down to 265 or move up and be able to eat at that weight class.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Dave is a 50-something year old man, be glad he knows where the power switch on a computer is.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im pretty sure most of facebook is over 50 now

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

elf help book posted:

im pretty sure most of facebook is over 50 now

*captions photo with PERSONAL PHOTO WRESTLING FANS DO NOT RESPOND*

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lol I remember that.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

ayn rand hand job posted:

*captions photo with PERSONAL PHOTO WRESTLING FANS DO NOT RESPOND*

lol oh my god I didn't hear about that one

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

triplexpac posted:

lol oh my god I didn't hear about that one

This was Bryan's uncle(?) for various photos he'd upload of Bryan's childhood.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

PaybackJack posted:

Dave's dinners have weight restrictions. You need to be able to cut down to 265 or move up and be able to eat at that weight class.

Hilariously enough, he talks about his dinner on the latest WOR and how he was struggling to keep up with a couple of guys who weighed 290 and 240 :xd:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Jerusalem posted:

Hilariously enough, he talks about his dinner on the latest WOR and how he was struggling to keep up with a couple of guys who weighed 290 and 240 :xd:

The best part was when Bryan quietly said something like "sounds like the guys I go out to dinner with"

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

Cactus Jack posted:

Dave is a 50-something year old man, be glad he knows where the power switch on a computer is.

On that note, a week or so ago Sycho Sid Vicious tweeted that in 2011 (when he would've been 50-51) he didn't even know how to turn a computer on.

I'm saying this just in case you wanted everything you ever thought about Sid Vicious to be validated

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Bryan being absolutely baffled at the babyfaces not saving Undertaker is hilarious. I wish he was around in 1996/1997 so I could hear him ranting about how it makes no sense that nobody's coming out to save the Undertaker from being buried alive or burned alive in a coffin or being carried off by druids.

And everybody should give World Of Corino a listen on MLWRadio. He talks about his schedule and how his in-ring career is basically over. You'd think more wrestlers would realize that arm atrophy = neck is hosed

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Call Me Charlie posted:

You'd think more wrestlers would realize that arm atrophy = neck is hosed

Reason 75,000 why Arn Anderson is the best. After suffering an arm injury he was at the gym working out to get back into ring shape, realized he was losing sensation in his arm and thought to himself,"Welp, guess my career is over then*" and that was the end of that.

* I believe he made an exception that he would come back but ONLY if it was so he could deliver the World's Most Perfect Spinebuster. And he delivered :clint:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

steve corino's in-ring career cannot end until he ends bj whitmer's in-ring career

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Call Me Charlie posted:

Bryan being absolutely baffled at the babyfaces not saving Undertaker is hilarious. I wish he was around in 1996/1997 so I could hear him ranting about how it makes no sense that nobody's coming out to save the Undertaker from being buried alive or burned alive in a coffin or being carried off by druids.

Especially when HIAC actually had a decent reason for Taker not getting help. Kane had been beaten up by Seth. Dean and Roman were out on the town. Brock was barely able to stand himself, plus he barely gives a poo poo about Paul, let alone anyone else. And John Cena is a dick. I can't think of anyone else who you'd expect to help.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

oatgan posted:

steve corino's in-ring career cannot end until he ends bj whitmer's in-ring career

Having seen some of the bumps Whitmer has taken over the years I'm sure Corino realises that all his attempts to end Whitmer would be futile.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

The post-HIAC MLW show with Court and Konnan was hilarious. Konnan trying to guess Mistico's new new name "I don't know, Jagoff?" and much enlightening discussion of AAA vs CMLL politics.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxLZA_VgszU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ualbwArNs

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DynamiteKidd posted:

On that note, a week or so ago Sycho Sid Vicious tweeted that in 2011 (when he would've been 50-51) he didn't even know how to turn a computer on.

I'm saying this just in case you wanted everything you ever thought about Sid Vicious to be validated
That he's the world's most loveable galoot?

Yeah!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Tell me more about Sin Cara's bad taint, Dave

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

oatgan posted:

I hope someone sends this question to the mailbag.

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash

oatgan posted:

classic dave, I laughed for probably a full minute on this one.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
There's a thread on The Board analysing whether Lesnar bladed or not.

Frankly, I have no idea how both Bryan & Dave got worked into thinking he hardwayed himself. It's all right there.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

dsriggs posted:

There's a thread on The Board analysing whether Lesnar bladed or not.

Frankly, I have no idea how both Bryan & Dave got worked into thinking he hardwayed himself. It's all right there.

let's see the gifs babe

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
As you can see, the cut was on top of his head, above the hairline:
:nms: :nms:

As you can see with these webms:
http://imgur.com/a/RyUhB (linked for size)
He does 3 things.
1) hit the post with his hand first, cushioning the blow
2) go into the post with his face up, hitting the post with his forehead, not the top of his head
3) graize the back of his right glove across his head in roughly the same area the cut occurred.

He then took his right glove off soon after, but left his left one on, to continue the match, as you can see here:

Therefore imo, Brock clearly had a gig hidden in the the padding of his right glove, towards the back & to the left & Shave Seltzer is just a jabronie mark.

dsriggs fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Oct 27, 2015

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
Dave and Bryan's reaction to the blood really confused me and makes me think they are getting worked by their friends in the back or Vince was just putting on a show. There's no way Vince wasn't aware of the plan ahead of time. Brock and Taker both talk directly to him and not a whole lot of other people.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Andy Dufresne posted:

Dave and Bryan's reaction to the blood really confused me and makes me think they are getting worked by their friends in the back or Vince was just putting on a show. There's no way Vince wasn't aware of the plan ahead of time. Brock and Taker both talk directly to him and not a whole lot of other people.

This is my theory too. To add fuel to the fire, the commentators actually acknowledged the blood which they usually don't, and there was the whole Brock shoving the doctor out of the way spot, although granted it's hardly unbelievable that Brock would do that as a shoot.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Yes, and Batista never got fined and Bret Hart never got in trouble for gigging 20 years ago. It's absolutely possible for guys to go into a match planning for blood and not telling Vince. Easier to ask forgiveness than permission and all that.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Of course it's possible

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Andy Dufresne posted:

Dave and Bryan over rely on one source. The guy who was "boardroom" on the F4W forum. He wasn't backstage (at least all night) the person's instagram has him sitting in the crowd for the show. He's a freelance camera guy who does work for WWE.

Also Bryan needs to stop with the hyperbole when he relays news.

rovert fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Oct 28, 2015

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

Also Bryan needs to stop with the hyperbole when he relays news.

:laffo:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Can someone explain how Bryan got the idea that the announcers said Charlotte had held the belt for a month to impress us with how long she's been champion when it was obvious that they meant the exact opposite?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Andy Dufresne posted:

I wanna say with the camera cut in to see if Brock was bleeding, it almost looks like a HHH produced segment.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Gaz-L posted:

Can someone explain how Bryan got the idea that the announcers said Charlotte had held the belt for a month to impress us with how long she's been champion when it was obvious that they meant the exact opposite?

Bryan is an idiot. Laugh at Bryan.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

dsriggs posted:

He does 3 things.
2) go into the post with his face up, hitting the post with his forehead, not the top of his head
3) graize the back of his right glove across his head in roughly the same area the cut occurred.

He then took his right glove off soon after, but left his left one on, to continue the match, as you can see here:

Therefore imo, Brock clearly had a gig hidden in the the padding of his right glove, towards the back & to the left & Shave Seltzer is just a jabronie mark.

I'm really going to need this with multiple closeup photos and as a video.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Pearl Jam is now classified as Classic Rock.

gently caress you Craig - gently caress you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

dsriggs posted:

He does 3 things.

Someone please redo this in "creepy silent closeups of CM Punk's rear end" format.

• Locked thread