Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

GrandpaPants posted:

Marched to the Wall would have ruined you.

Yeah, we basically run one copy of Marched in every deck now just for that instant win on poor setup scenario, plus general usefulness in other situations. It's good in aggro, it's good if you're running Varys, it's cute sometimes to pick it when you're opponent's Wildfire is highly telegraphed and they only have 3 guys. It's not always useful but often when it is, it just wins you the game

edit:

quote:

Bara seems fairly consistent but I need to actually run them myself to see how they play without getting Stannis or what happens when Melisandre is out and you don't draw into Rhyolnir cards.

Bob is a huge(lol) threat, too. I'm actually not sure about Stannis, I keep thinking about cutting him because he doesn't help you much in the mirror and Lightbringer is good on Bob or just your claim soak so you can get it back in hand over and over.

quote:

Speaking of plots, aside from Wildfire, what do you guys consider auto includes for every deck?

I'm still grinding and figuring out what I like, but some thoughts:

Marched (for reasons above). Don't let anyone get away with that poo poo of setting up Bob and a bodyguard or something. It also has high initiative which I'm finding is more and more important as we git gud

Calling the Banners: This has moved up in my opinion as we play more. The initiative is good. Noble Cause is a little more reliable, but sometimes you get nearly the same effect but win initiative which can be a big difference. It's also good for getting Varys out and dodging the Milk of the Poppy

Noble Cause: Still run it in a lot. Getting econ reliably from your plot deck rather than inconsistently from your main deck seems good right now

Confiscation: I hate playing it but a lot of my decks get pissed off if they get Milkedx2 early.

Sneak Attack: I like this in aggro. It's also good for sneaking a Varys out. Also has a nice amount of econ. Winds of Winter in aggro, too, but you might lose initiative which might matter. nonbo with Drogo

Summons: It's slow but it's also draw.

Counting Coppers: Good 7th plot in case the game goes long. Maybe a little win-more.

Filthy Accusations: Good for tempo like Bara Kneel obviously

Jousting Contest, Game of Thrones: Hilarious with Highgarden.

Some of the other tricky Plots have really low reserve values attached to them which make them a little tough to play

fozzy fosbourne fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Oct 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Bottom Liner posted:

Yup, I kept worrying about that.

Speaking of plots, aside from Wildfire, what do you guys consider auto includes for every deck?

Confiscation to get rid of Seal or Milk seems like a pretty common inclusion.

A Noble Cause seem like pretty common 1st turn plays for decks that aren't super agro.

Calling the Banners is a pretty darn solid choice in just about everything outside of Greyjoy, and even then it's not a terrible first turn drop if they get out 3 guys during setup.

Filthy Accusations is probably right there on the cusp in most decks too.

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Yeah, we basically run one copy of Marched in every deck now just for that instant win on poor setup scenario, plus general usefulness in other situations. It's good in aggro, it's good if you're running Varys, it's cute sometimes to pick it when you're opponent's Wildfire is highly telegraphed and they only have 3 guys. It's not always useful but often when it is, it just wins you the game

Once it became known I kind of went "well if this was a tournament I'd expect one so if I mulligan into a single character I'm hosed." so I'll use the space for something else since there's no point in punishing someone for an already bad draw in a casual game. It's not bad on it's own but so far I haven't played anything except Greyjoy agro that really would benefit from the extra kill.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Oct 23, 2015

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

Even without the events of forty years ago, I think man would still be a creature that fears the dark.

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Do you have a list for your Stark/Greyjoy deck? I have been using something like Magicdave's from thronesdb, the one with 2 marched and no Gates. It's pretty feast or famine for me.

I'm playing 2x Sneak Attack. First turn Sneak Attack second turn Sneak Attack is often a blowout, and Marched is still there if you cut them down to one big guy. Aside from that, I think the deck is similar - no Gates, no messing around with Direwolf nonsense, just kill kill kill.

As for what plots I like, Wildfire Assault, Marched to the Wall, and Counting Coppers all seem like near-autoincludes that make it into nearly any deck I build. Filthy Accusations and A Noble Cause are common includes as well.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I don't have any auto includes, but from my 3 decks, the only two empty slots are A Noble Cause (just reliable economy) and Filthy Accusations (2x in Baratheon, 1x in Greyjoy/Stark). I liked Marched in aggro decks as well, especially if a Dracarys or a Put to the Sword or something messes up with perceived character tempo and leaves them with nothing but fatties. Or a fatty.

A timely Winds of Winter is a good way to clinch the game if you have a moment of board advantage.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Counting Coppers works great in my Lannister deck as they have the econ in house to help float through the low gold value. Otherwise I kind of feel the same way I do about Calling the Banners in that it could help me draw into the cards I need to win, but if I'm behind it won't be as good in a pinch but has more power for keeping up aggression. It's a tough call, and I'll probably need more experience with all these decks before I can be sure which ones I'll run it in.

Sneak/Sneak/Marched is my typical Greyjoy plan as well. Did you try running Naval Superority as a first turn drop Fetterkey? A Noble Cause seems to be a common early drop and I was wondering if you found that as a nice way around it, although with the limited gold you get it's possible you can't press the advantage as hard as you'd like.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

PaybackJack posted:

Sneak/Sneak/Marched is my typical Greyjoy plan as well. Did you try running Naval Superority as a first turn drop Fetterkey? A Noble Cause seems to be a common early drop and I was wondering if you found that as a nice way around it, although with the limited gold you get it's possible you can't press the advantage as hard as you'd like.

I drop a turn 1 Naval Superiority sometimes if I have board advantage on Turn 1. It sometimes goes bad vs. Baratheon because they may play Filthy Accusations to knock out your best attacker. I've found my Greyjoy deck is pretty much an all or nothing affair, though.

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

Even without the events of forty years ago, I think man would still be a creature that fears the dark.
Naval Superiority would be an amazing card if Calm Over Westeros wasn't commonly played - unfortunately, with Calm Over Westeros as a common "econ plot" choice, even if you successfully guess that they're going to go econ they'll frequently reveal a plot that isn't vulnerable to Naval Superiority. In general cards that work or don't work based on your reads are always a little bit marginal, and cards that don't even reliably punish the opponent when you have the correct read are even worse than that.

As it stands, I think Naval Superiority is very meta-dependent. If everyone starts their games with Noble Cause in your area, then it can be great - but as it stands, I won't put it in by default.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Fetterkey posted:

Naval Superiority would be an amazing card if Calm Over Westeros wasn't commonly played - unfortunately, with Calm Over Westeros as a common "econ plot" choice, even if you successfully guess that they're going to go econ they'll frequently reveal a plot that isn't vulnerable to Naval Superiority. In general cards that work or don't work based on your reads are always a little bit marginal, and cards that don't even reliably punish the opponent when you have the correct read are even worse than that.

As it stands, I think Naval Superiority is very meta-dependent. If everyone starts their games with Noble Cause in your area, then it can be great - but as it stands, I won't put it in by default.

Calm is a pretty good counter to first turn aggression too. I like what you were saying about the meta earlier too. Your plot deck needs to serve a lot of different masters based on what meta you think you'll encounter and with regions reporting different successes it's hard to tell what I might see if someone net decks. This game already feels a lot more balanced in the core, than Conquest but I guess we'll see where we're at when the first expansion drops. Right now nothing feels like it's as strong as Space Marines were in Conquest though, which is good.

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

PaybackJack posted:

Calm is a pretty good counter to first turn aggression too. I like what you were saying about the meta earlier too. Your plot deck needs to serve a lot of different masters based on what meta you think you'll encounter and with regions reporting different successes it's hard to tell what I might see if someone net decks. This game already feels a lot more balanced in the core, than Conquest but I guess we'll see where we're at when the first expansion drops. Right now nothing feels like it's as strong as Space Marines were in Conquest though, which is good.

Unfortunately, while I agree the faction balance is better in the Thrones core than in the Conquest core, I think the overall "state of the game" in the Thrones core is much worse.

The vast majority of my games are blowouts that are functionally over in the first two or three turns, since the core mechanics are very unforgiving (dead pile, limited card draw, etc.) and the things that punish losing players (Marched to the Wall) are much stronger than those that help you come back (Wildfire Assault). I'm hoping that as the game goes on we'll see an expanded cardpool provide better comeback options and allow for deck builds that are less forced to play 2-3x copies of the big characters (and therefore don't get wrecked by lucky Heads on Spikes etc.), but right now I'm not too impressed by the state of the game, at least in 1v1 play.

Fetterkey fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Oct 24, 2015

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

If you guys weren't aware, https://www.thronesdb.com is a good resource.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Carteret posted:

If you guys weren't aware, https://www.thronesdb.com is a good resource.

Isn't this just decklists submit by whoever?

Edit: Is there a list of GUID -> Card Title for AGOT 2.0 so I can make an uncensored OCTGN pack?

Deviant fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Oct 24, 2015

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Deviant posted:

Isn't this just decklists submit by whoever?

It's just like netrunnerdb. You have to be able to seperate the good from the poo poo. There are some solid ideas, common builds, and if you like deckbuilding online, it's head and shoulders above the cardgamedb builder.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Christ I really hate Heads on Spikes. It does nothing else besides randomly screw you over by killing a big important character, and it's not like its existence really does much to the meta since you're likely trying to find a way to play said big important character anyway. It comes off as just being poorly designed and an unnecessary RNG aspect to the game.

No, I'm not bitter about losing a melee game because I got Heads on Spiked turn 1 and lost a Khal Drogo because lol gently caress you lol. gently caress that poo poo.

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

I am loving loving Dornish Paramour in my Greyjoy deck. Throw an intrigue challenge to tap Jamie Lanister or some rear end in a top hat with intrigue and military and then greyjoy stealth rush on by.

Just a nice taxing card in a category I mostly skip anyway

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Uncensoored pack I made for AGoT on OCTGN

https://www.dropbox.com/s/te125bwc8h8vsqq/AGOT%20LCG%20v2%20Core%20Uncensored.o8c?dl=0

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

So, I made a deck with two cores that I took for a spin Thursday (Martell/Tyrell) and it seemed like it has a good base. This is the first deck I built and I barely lost or won (can't remember now) to a Stark/Greyjoy deck, beat a no agenda Lannister, and then lost to the same Lannister deck twice. Here's the deck and my thoughts on it after.

Total Cards: (60)

Faction:
Martell

Agenda: (1)
1x Banner of the Rose (Core Set)

Plot: (7)
1x A Game of Thrones (Core Set)
1x A Noble Cause (Core Set)
1x Confiscation (Core Set)
2x Heads on Spikes (Core Set)
1x Summons (Core Set)
1x Calling the Banners (Core Set)

Character: (34)
2x Areo Hotah (Core Set)
2x Arianne Martell (Core Set)
2x Desert Scavenger (Core Set)
2x Doran Martell (Core Set)
2x Dornish Paramour (Core Set)
2x Greenblood Trader (Core Set)
2x Left (Core Set)
2x Littlefinger (Core Set)
2x Maester Caleotte (Core Set)
2x Maester Lomys (Core Set)
2x Margaery Tyrell (Core Set)
1x Obara Sand (Core Set)
2x Palace Spearman (Core Set)
2x Randyll Tarly (Core Set)
2x Right (Core Set)
2x The Knight of Flowers (Core Set)
2x The Red Viper (Core Set)
1x Varys (Core Set)

Attachment: (5)
2x Dawn (Core Set)
1x Heartsbane (Core Set)
2x Syrio’s Training (Core Set)

Event: (10)
2x Confinement (Core Set)
2x Doran’s Game (Core Set)
2x Tears of Lys (Core Set)
2x Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (Core Set)
2x “The Bear and the Maiden Fair” (Core Set)

3x Blood Orange Grove (Core Set)
2x Ghaston Grey (Core Set)
2x Sunspear (Core Set)
1x The Iron Throne (Core Set)
3x The Roseroad (Core Set)

I have a few ideas on how to tweak it, but I also just picked up a third core, so I'm looking for ideas to make it a bit stronger. My thoughts:

1) I'm not sure if I should go all in for the Left/Right combo or not. Each game I got them together, I did much better than if I didn't since they become a wall and also become targets for targeted kill rather than other more important cards like Arienne. On the other hand, they are terrible alone and could end up as dead draws later.

2) Randyll Tarly did absolutely nothing for me in all of my games and generally was hard to get out due to my economy just not really showing up until the 4th game and no way to reduce his cost. Also, without Heartsbane he's only good and not great (unless Margery is out too). I'm thinking of ditching him (replaced with some Courtesans of the Rose) but keeping 1x of Heartsbane for Loras.

3) Draw isn't great in this deck unless you can get and keep Doran on the table. I'm going to add another Greenblood Trader to the deck to help in that regard, but that's still not a lot of draw.

4) Once opponents start realizing it's better if I go first most of the time, Sunspear becomes useless so I'm thinking of ditching it for something else.

5) I'm not sure if it's worth putting in a 3rd Viper since I only got to use his ability twice in the first game. Other than that, he was just a normal tricon with good strength.

Sorry for the huge post, but this is the first time I'm really building a deck and had some game experience behind it to think about how to change it.

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012
Does someone want to tell me why the 'Ally' trait is seen as a downside?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

There was a lot of trait-based hate in 1.0, apparently. Ally and Bastard were two that I've seen referenced. People are speculating that they'll do that again. It doesn't have any consequences yet for any of the core set cards or anything they have spoiled from the chapter packs.

I think people are trying to come up with reasons why that Renly card they spoiled is not bad. My theory is that they will introduce an agenda or plot or something that is relevant to the Small Council trait.

Taran_Wanderer
Nov 4, 2013

fozzy fosbourne posted:

There was a lot of trait-based hate in 1.0, apparently. Ally and Bastard were two that I've seen referenced. People are speculating that they'll do that again. It doesn't have any consequences yet for any of the core set cards or anything they have spoiled from the chapter packs.

I think people are trying to come up with reasons why that Renly card they spoiled is not bad. My theory is that they will introduce an agenda or plot or something that is relevant to the Small Council trait.

They've also used Ally as a negative trait in Conquest, though not hugely so thus far. Given what Ally has been placed on so far in AGOT 2.0, I think we'll see some sort of hate for it eventually.

I hope we'll see something with the Small Council trait, too. There was a little bit of it in the old game for events with the Small Council trait, but nothing huge. I'm also interested in seeing what they do with The Seven trait.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

So with #lcgoons being dead, do people have a chat/meet/whatever space for LCGs on octgn?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Deviant posted:

More appropriately, is there a guide to what each faction specializes in? It's hard to take in the entire card base.

Here's a big effortpost from Alexfrog (the one from early netrunner/stimhack theorycrafting):
http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/28730-the-state-of-the-core-set-meta-in-game-of-thrones-20/

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Thanks for this!

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.
So I have some super rough first draft GoT 2e decks I'm taking to one of my weekly game nights tonight in hopes of teaching and running a melee. All decks built from 3x Cores, each running a house banner to represent everyone a bit. Here's the breakdown:

Night's Watch / Stark
Targaryen / Martell
Greyjoy / Lannister
Baratheon / Tyrell

Any wagers on which one is most likely to come out on top, without any knowledge of actual deck composition?

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Merauder posted:

So I have some super rough first draft GoT 2e decks I'm taking to one of my weekly game nights tonight in hopes of teaching and running a melee. All decks built from 3x Cores, each running a house banner to represent everyone a bit. Here's the breakdown:

Night's Watch / Stark
Targaryen / Martell
Greyjoy / Lannister
Baratheon / Tyrell

Any wagers on which one is most likely to come out on top, without any knowledge of actual deck composition?

Baratheon is easiest to pilot, isn't it?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Deviant posted:

Baratheon is easiest to pilot, isn't it?

Baratheon needs to know how to prioritize, which may be a bit obvious for some, but it's a step more difficult than, say, Stark or Greyjoy "attack with things, control through murder" type decks. I'm honestly not sure what Tyrell adds to the equation, though. If I had to pair Baratheon with something, it'd probably be Lannister since money is always a good thing to have, and Jaime doesn't need to kneel for military, which can help with the Stannis lock. Tyrion can also add Intrigue and help pay for the Baratheon events.

Greyjoy and Tyrell is something I'm interested in, since Courtesan of the Rose helps with Intrigue and Olenna's Informant helps with the aforementioned murder everything strategy, especially with someone like Asha on the board. Marge increasing Balon's strength is also a fun thing to do, but that's what Iron Fleet Scouts are for. I like having Ned in Greyjoy though, since having someone with some modicum of defensive ability (and potential multi-renown procs) is always fun.

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.
Yeah just to emphasize, the 4 combinations we're mostly chosen at relative random, and are far from optimal I'm sure. The NW/Stark deck was one I wanted to put together initially regardless, and then I just paired up the rest kind of randomly just so they're all present. I'm sure there are better combinations for all of them.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Speaking of, what is the best use for NW right now do you guys think? Supporting Stark?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Bottom Liner posted:

Speaking of, what is the best use for NW right now do you guys think? Supporting Stark?

Fealty lets you play Messenger Ravens for 0, which equates to a free card if it doesn't die. This is pretty important considering how much of weenie deck NW seems to be. I think there definitely need a few more Stewards though since Sam I think is their only other draw, and he's 1 STR.

Has anyone experimented much with Melee decks? I realize that it's hard since so much of it is political and it can get pretty clusterfucky, especially since Master of Whispers strips you of a card every turn, but any good insights would be useful! Power challenges also mean a lot more in this format, as it turned out, and totally wiping someone with Military is also not that great an idea since everyone else will just vulture off him and get all the unopposed points.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bottom Liner posted:

There are a couple Bara decks that include NW for a inevitable slow death by power locations
http://thronesdb.com/decklist/view/139/the-great-builders-1.0
http://thronesdb.com/decklist/view/360/baratheondominance-1.0

(Both by Netrunner players)

A couple experimental Martell/NW decks that use NW to durdle:
http://thronesdb.com/decklist/view/493/new-deck-house-martell-banner-of-the-watch-2.0
http://thronesdb.com/decklist/view/420/black-sun-midrange-1.0

I haven't seen anything that's been really competitive yet, though

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Played 4 games tonight using:

Lannister/Martel
Greyjoy Fealty
Baratheon Fealty
Watch/Stark

all against another Watch/Stark deck. Only the Greyjoy deck lost and that was basically because he dropped a first turn Varys and I didn't have a Put to the Sword in my hand so I lost Balon and Theon. Second turn he did calm over Westeros and then 3 weenies and I never was able to lock down the board after that. Castle Black was a huge pain in the rear end as well. Seemed like it was probably my most difficult matchup as Greyjoy but didn't do so well otherwise.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Have FFG ever expressed interest in venturing to an online client for their LCGs? Considering how liberal they are with allowing sites like ConquestDB, CardgameDB, etc to exist I'd guess not, since playing with OCTGN/Tabletop Simulator/Jinteki/etc all seem to be 'okay'... or at the very least they haven't tried to stamp those out. Living in bumfuck nowhere: The South, my options for actually playing any LCGs irl is pretty much nil, which is a shame since I absolutely adore the model they have set up compared to MTG/Hearthstone/etc.

OCTGN and Tabletop Simulators are both okay mediums for play but I'd love official support for their games with real matchmaking and high-res art and so on.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Minrad posted:

Have FFG ever expressed interest in venturing to an online client for their LCGs? Considering how liberal they are with allowing sites like ConquestDB, CardgameDB, etc to exist I'd guess not, since playing with OCTGN/Tabletop Simulator/Jinteki/etc all seem to be 'okay'... or at the very least they haven't tried to stamp those out. Living in bumfuck nowhere: The South, my options for actually playing any LCGs irl is pretty much nil, which is a shame since I absolutely adore the model they have set up compared to MTG/Hearthstone/etc.

OCTGN and Tabletop Simulators are both okay mediums for play but I'd love official support for their games with real matchmaking and high-res art and so on.

It is highly unlikely. The money simply isn't there.

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Two new conquest spoilers for Decree of Ruin

http://teamcovenant.com/blog/2015/10/27/decree-of-ruin-chaos-spoiler-conquest-lcg

My Zarathur is going to love that loving psycho

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.

PJOmega posted:

It is highly unlikely. The money simply isn't there.

There's also issues with licensing in cases like this. Companies may have the license to make card-based products based on a property, but that doesn't mean that they have (or can easily obtain) the license to do electronic-based products of the same property, even if it's based on the original cards.

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

Bottom Liner posted:

Melee. :v:

Minrad posted:

There were rumors of this for Netrunner but it never panned out. I doubt FFG has the ability/funding to hire good software developers. Good software developers can get $100k+ starting jobs immediately out of college in San Francisco, Seattle, or various other appealing cities, so they tend not to be super interested in working for mid/low five figures in suburban Minnesota. Even Wizards, which has more budget and cultural cachet, has had serious problems getting Magic Online in a stable and good situation.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Yo Fetterkey! Did you win the OCTGN AGOT tournament?

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Yo Fetterkey! Did you win the OCTGN AGOT tournament?

We haven't played the final match yet - it'll probably take place later this week.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Why the gently caress does FFG have so many good LCGs :negative:

The LOTR one is fun as heck and now I'm looking at Warhammer: Invasion, where the thought that it's 'dead' and will never need to be updated is very appealing...

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Would anyone be up to dealing with a noob on OCTGN for GoT 2.0 sometime this weekend? I've only used OCTGN once for a game of Netrunner years ago, but I really want to be able to get in more games of GoT outside of the weekly meetup I go to. It's no fun making a deck and having to sit on it for a week to test it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Taking the Black spoilers http://letronedeferjce.forumactif.com/t14813p195-cycle-westeros-taking-the-black-prendre-le-noir-1er-chapitre-non-dispo#339295

Edit: I'm surprised by the distribution in the pack. Lannister and Baratheon get dick all bupkis and Greyjoy only get an admittedly awesome plot. None of the other cards are particularly exciting to me, although I guess Targ is the faction that does things with attachments?

GrandpaPants fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Oct 29, 2015