Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Groovelord Neato posted:

most men do the things they do because it attracts women to them. lift weights, wear nice clothes, get a nice haircut, buy a nice pad, etc.

sounds pretty pathetic when you put it like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Gilganixon posted:

sounds pretty pathetic when you put it like that

It is, but such is life

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Sounds pretty sick and cool tbh, pussy owns

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Business Gorillas posted:

serious question: why else would a goon (so 20-40 year old dude) go work out besides wanting to upgrade the people they do sex to and "if you don't lose weight you're going to loving die"?

Why can't it just be the latter? Or because it feels good to be in shape? Or for the social aspect of going to the gym? Or to feel more comfortable and confident in their own skin? Or any other number of reasons.

I exercise several times a week. I sure as hell don't do it to attract women. If they're attracted because of it, great, but I do it because I enjoy it.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

cmndstab posted:

I exercise several times a week. I sure as hell don't do it to attract women. If they're attracted because of it, great, but I do it because I enjoy it.

Intersting take, but what's the name of the man you had sex with lately?

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

I don't know where my friend keeps getting these, but frankly, I'm scared :ohdear:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i feel bad for her parents

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
loving gross

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Do it ironically posted:

i feel bad for xer parents

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I don't know how these unique snowflakes even handle okcupid, where a girl can get bombarded with HEY BB U WANT SUM FUK and dick pics constantly

If you get triggered with the wrong pronouns, how are you going to handle a 60 year old man telling you that he wants to be pooh bear so he can get his nose stuck in your honey pot*?

* - happened to a girl I'm doing dates with

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I'm the trigendered other kin laboriously explaining to Bballman69 xer sexual identity. In the time I've written up this response, he's sent unsolicited pics of his abs to 35 other women

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Yeah its all a numbers game

These abs aren't gonna show themselves off

Edit: wait gently caress

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

What? One thing is something innate, the other turns someone on because of an idea.

People who like blowjobs are mentally ill because it's more based on the idea than based solely on innate impressions of evolutionary success.

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Oct 29, 2015

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Lufiron posted:

that's the part you don't get. there's no shame or lack of standards or any of that poo poo. that's just what they want and want to gently caress and gets them hard

You don't get to declare whether your lust for sows is shameful or not. Despite what tumblr tells you, you don't get to magically alter reality by self-identifying. Fatties are the least desirable and dudes go there because they never say no. Shameful.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Such a lust for sows....

Who is doing this??? WHOOOOO

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

don't think i've ever seen anything so gross in my life honestly

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Maoist Pussy posted:

You don't get to declare whether your lust for sows is shameful or not.

actually I do, I declare poo poo all the time and there ain't a god drat thing you can do about it

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
got a girl that fucks like a dead fish?

go out there and get yourself a fat chick

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Lufiron posted:

got a girl that fucks like a dead fish?

go out there and get yourself a fat chick

I have experienced both of these, and when the face is basically the same attractiveness, the fat girl is better.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Fat girls with huge soft tits and the nurturing intent to feed me all the time are my kryptonite, AMA about being a 6'6" stickman.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Stinky_Pete posted:

I have experienced both of these, and when the face is basically the same attractiveness, the fat girl is better.

Fat girls are equivalent to bad sex merely by virtue of being fat, got it.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I don't understand a burning lust for fat girls but I'm sure someone that's into fat girls doesn't understand the things that I'm super into

Maybe different people like different things and GBS is mad about people not hating fat people :shrug:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

The Groper posted:

Fat girls with huge soft tits and the nurturing intent to feed me all the time are my kryptonite, AMA about being a 6'6" stickman.

its like looking in a mirror

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am disgusted by fat people and I despise people that are not.

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am disgusted by fat people and I despise people that are not.

Please don't despise me simply because I'm not fat.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
goddammit no

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I am a fat and mostly keep to my own kind, as to do otherwise would be shameful miscigenation. We must secure a future for our fat children and fat race.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
fat girls are gross. Stealthfat is an automatic split bill and invention of early morning commitments that necessitate the date end as soon as said bill is paid

cmndstab posted:

Or for the social aspect of going to the gym?
have you not read any of the thousand and one threads and articles about why every person at every gym is horrible (spoiler: they're true)

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Oct 29, 2015

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Shumagorath posted:

have you not read any of the thousand and one threads and articles about why every person at every gym is horrible (spoiler: they're true)

Especially Brock.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

No no you don't understand. I don't hate the fat chicks. I just hate their fat. It is both a literal and metaphorical barrier between us. Every wobbling panniculus and extra chin represents a potential hottie who may as well be trapped in another dimension. I want to tear down their Great Wall of Lipids, slay the greasy yellow demon of adiposity, and free the princess trapped within.

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

Of course, as my good buddy Anne likes to demonstrate, some women are better left stranded in a lumpy prison of lard for the safety and well being of unsuspecting males.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

cmndstab posted:

Why can't it just be the latter? Or because it feels good to be in shape? Or for the social aspect of going to the gym? Or to feel more comfortable and confident in their own skin? Or any other number of reasons.

the reason is feels good to be in shape is you know people find your abs and pectorals and arms attractive. the reason you feel more comfortable is because you know that people find you more attractive.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I like all types women. But I'm very strict to where my helmet lands. Here, I've updated my google docs spreadsheet to give you a run down on skin tones and body shapes I prefer. As you can see,

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
A good rule of thumb for any young pussy-slayer is to make sure that any girl you slam is attractive enough for a threesome. That is, if she is too fat for chicks, she is too fat for you.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

when Carol dressed up like a raider in The Walking Dead it made me very horney. I wish she had an OKCupid acct.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I hope any young novice in the online pussy slaying game takes advice from this thread. Great tips. Sound thoughts.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

toggle posted:

I like all types women. But I'm very strict to where my helmet lands. Here, I've updated my google docs spreadsheet to give you a run down on skin tones and body shapes I prefer. As you can see,

Otoh I only like a few types of women but my helmet has many dents and grizzly scars from its tremendous exposure to battle

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

A good rule of thumb for any young pussy-slayer is to make sure that any girl you slam is attractive enough for a threesome. That is, if she is too fat for chicks, she is too fat for you.

I feel like this is true, true *nodding blackly, true dat

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

paco650 posted:

when Carol dressed up like a raider in The Walking Dead it made me very horney. I wish she had an OKCupid acct.

I bet carol loving loves anal

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Shumagorath posted:

Somebody set off the lunk alarm again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
hello, i want everyone to know i have sex. I have it. Sex. Here's how to have sex with a girl or even a boy ha ha:

1) have no standards or dignity

• Locked thread