Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Sorry can someone please explain this?

Kathleen Wynne, Premier of Ontario, campaigned hard for Canadian Prime Minister-elect Justin Trudeau in our recent election. Now that he's won, he's expected to help her out with a bunch of her political projects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Rorus Raz posted:

There is a third weakly liberal woman who is unrelated to waifu and sister that's married to black mouthpiece.

Ohh, so this is "Skye", who is not the same as the sister. Alright, so this is terrible, but not as mind-blowingly terrible as I first

quote:

Also the sister has already spermjacked blowjob russian.

OH COME ON

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Doc Hawkins posted:

Ohh, so this is "Skye", who is not the same as the sister. Alright, so this is terrible, but not as mind-blowingly terrible as I first

I can't find the family tree that someone made, and also gently caress you for making me realize how much I hate myself for knowing the following:

Jan (married to the black mouthpiece for Muir's racist opinions) is the wise liberal who does nothing but complain about how bad liberals are and how right conservatives are about everything. She is Sam (red-headed fantasy wife)'s sister-in-law because her rich Argentinian dad married Sam's Japanese mom.

Skye, the strawliberal, is Sam's biological sister and is the one spermjacking her sister's husband here because I don't know why, because this comic is gross and creepy. On the other hand, I guess Jacob married a pair of sisters in the bible so maybe this isn't a sin.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Doc Hawkins posted:

OH COME ON

No, it's the sister. You can tell because she has Bad Liberal Tattoos

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mandatory lesbian posted:

2 of these 3 things are awesome

Agreed. I'd buy a ticket to a dead Elton John / Beck concert.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

loquacius posted:

I thought the narrative was that men can't help themselves which is why they're blameless for whatever they do and it's on women to be sex gatekeepers unless they're filthy awful sluts

Women cannot help but go after the best seed/moneytrain, because they're are all fundamentally snobby sluts, even or I guess somehow especially the frigid ones who hardly have sex with anyone. This is their natural state and they must be punished for it.

Men cannot help but stick their dick into anything female as long as it smiles at them once in a while, enslaving themselves to jobs they don't want to make money that their slut wives spend. This is their natural state and they must be accommodated and protected from roving bands of succubi.

And sometimes none of this is true, which just proves how universally true it is. Lesbians, asexuals, gay men, someone who just isn't interested in Chris Muir specifically—deep down they're all just lying to themselves as part of a global liberal conspiracy, and in fact it is not because Eliot RodgerChris Muir is a pathetic loser no matter how normal he looks.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

this rules

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

mandatory lesbian posted:

2 of these 3 things are awesome

What if Elton John was a skeleton

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

They were already on their way to life. Jesus, your directions are unnecessary

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Don't pick up hitchhikers kids

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Wait why did he take an old cartoon and slap a new date on it, you're confusing me John Rule!

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Jesus gives direct guidance to rich people on how to live their lives to the fullest? A prosperity gospel cartoon.

Selachian posted:

Also note that the evil liberal bitch is the one who's aggressively demanding sex. Waifu, of course, always waits for Zed to intiate and puts up a show of squealing coy modesty before submitting to the mighty Zedpenis as is her biological destiny.

I'm actually trying to think of an example of any of the other women actively doing something to get their men into bed and nothing comes to mind. Not even the basic 'surprise him in sexy underwear' setup. They really are blowup dolls.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Ramirez has a new book out about his "Pulitzer Prize winning 'toons." I'll try to take photos of the worst I can find on my lunch break.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

So is this a reverse Axe Cop situation where a small child draws the political rantings of his father to the best of his comprehension?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Jesus sez: buckle the gently caress up

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Republicans posted:

So is this a reverse Axe Cop situation where a small child draws the political rantings of his father to the best of his comprehension?

Isaiah is at least 30 years old

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Cartoons are harmful to your health

Trumpmania runnin' wild...brother.

I'm glad we'll be seeing the last of these...until next year :spooky:

Carson seems...oddly content to be in the middle of that writhing mass.

Troll it.

The Cartoonist Has No Idea How Scientific Studies Work

The Curious Case of the Missing Nose

I like this one because at least it seems to have fun with the concept.

Democrats are definitely not Communists.

Good label.

Hey it's Allie with The Same Goddamn Cartoon, but in spooky Halloween flavor!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Rorus Raz posted:

:geno:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rorus Raz posted:

Prickly City woman, go home, Halloween is for children, not tiny middle-aged adults

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Rorus Raz posted:

The clown realizes that their neighbor is off his meds again, and is concerned for his friend's safety.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

loquacius posted:

Prickly City woman, go home, Halloween is for children, not tiny middle-aged adults

If you can pass as a kid despite being an adult I strongly encourage you to go Trick-or-Treating anyway because hell yes saying hi to all your neighbors while dressed up in a costume. I'm getting myself all hyped up now just thinking about it and I can't even pass as a kid.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.

Rorus Raz posted:

Sally and Lauren walked away from the house and returned to the sidewalk.

"What was that guy even talking about?" asked Sally.

Lauren shrugged and made a screwball motion by her right ear. "I dunno. He's always saying stuff like that. The other day he was pointing at a cloud and yelling something about Obama."

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Not pictured: the other two members of ZZ Top.

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

Rorus Raz posted:

Confirmation that Eric Allie's regular cartoons are set in the Prickly Cityverse.

To be clear, in this analogy voters and candidates will remember the promises, but the promises themselves will forget... something?

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

I'm just about numb to it, but looking at that Phil Hands thing, it kind of bothers me that he made Fiorina a witch. The other candidates' costumes are creative or somehow representative of the candidate (Carson's a gimme, but at least that's his job). But depicting [woman I don't like] as a witch both really lazy and a pretty gross, antiquated thing to do. If political cartoons mattered at all, there would be think pieces about it.

I expect "Hairy CUnton is a real witch :wink:" from Ramirez, but this Hands guy is presumably not a complete rear end in a top hat, so it surprised me. I wonder if some college is going to run that cartoon and it's going to stir up as much poo poo as McKay's illegal alien thing.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

Those clowns in Springfield, Illinois, did it again. What a bunch of clowns.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Rorus Raz posted:

Every time Allie makes a cartoon about Madigan I remember that "the pile of political corpses outside Madigan's Statehouse door of those who tried to beat him one way or another is a mile high and a mile wide." and I worry about his well being :ohdear:

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
Bors did a longform cartoon for Rolling Stone

Special props to "Ben Doze, Go Right the gently caress to Sleep"

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

betaraywil posted:

I'm just about numb to it, but looking at that Phil Hands thing, it kind of bothers me that he made Fiorina a witch. The other candidates' costumes are creative or somehow representative of the candidate (Carson's a gimme, but at least that's his job). But depicting [woman I don't like] as a witch both really lazy and a pretty gross, antiquated thing to do. If political cartoons mattered at all, there would be think pieces about it.

I expect "Hairy CUnton is a real witch :wink:" from Ramirez, but this Hands guy is presumably not a complete rear end in a top hat, so it surprised me. I wonder if some college is going to run that cartoon and it's going to stir up as much poo poo as McKay's illegal alien thing.

I don't disagree about the depiction of Fiorina, but I also don't think "Chris Christie is a fat blob" is particularly creative or representative of the candidate. It's just a fat joke.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Not My Leg posted:

I don't disagree about the depiction of Fiorina, but I also don't think "Chris Christie is a fat blob" is particularly creative or representative of the candidate. It's just a fat joke.
He even got surgery to lose weight, right? Seems petty to keep picking at that.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Kabanaw posted:

Ted Cruz is!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

poo poo, does anyone still have that loving terrible/hilarious edit that one idiot posted in this thread way, way back when? Like possibly the first or second incarnations?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Kabanaw posted:

That Jim Cramer is perfect :allears:

De Nomolos
Jan 17, 2007

TV rots your brain like it's crack cocaine

TetsuoTW posted:

poo poo, does anyone still have that loving terrible/hilarious edit that one idiot posted in this thread way, way back when? Like possibly the first or second incarnations?

I'd like all the edits for this artist, but I doubt I'll get em :colbert:

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Not My Leg posted:

Well I live near Jersey so I just have a lot more blind Christie anger :colbert:

Yeah, that's fair, though. I honestly didn't notice him past Huckabee and Kasich, who are both fun. What's going on with Rand Paul, as long as we're dissecting a ptoon? He's Groot/Spiderman because he appeals to disaffected young white men on the internet?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

betaraywil posted:

Well I live near Jersey so I just have a lot more blind Christie anger :colbert:

Yeah, that's fair, though. I honestly didn't notice him past Huckabee and Kasich, who are both fun. What's going on with Rand Paul, as long as we're dissecting a ptoon? He's Groot/Spiderman because he appeals to disaffected young white men on the internet?

He's a werewolf and I'm not sure why

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

DarklyDreaming posted:

He's a werewolf and I'm not sure why

He's at the very least a Spid-werewolf and I'm not sure why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Kasich is a scarlet-and-gray stoner because Ohio and current issues in Ohio, and not a comic book character because he's the only actual human being in the race.

• Locked thread