Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

serious norman posted:

Had to explain in detail today how to pick a number and wait in line to a syrian refugee.

Hogge Wild posted:

your mom's reputation has reached far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Hogge Wild posted:

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

:captainpop:

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Hogge Wild posted:

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild posted:

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

serious norman posted:

Had to explain in detail today how to pick a number and wait in line to a syrian refugee.

Hogge Wild posted:

:drat:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hogge Wild posted:

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Hogge Wild posted:

Voted 5

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hogge Wild posted:

Lol YowZa

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Hogge Wild posted:

is this the end of finland thread?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Hogge Wild posted:

ban anyone who doesnt quote this post

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Hogge Wild posted:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

:five:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Zzulu posted:

why is norway so utter poo poo at sports, especially the only sport the rest of us nords are good at, i.e cold sports

They got snow and ice just like us

norway excels at sports you tard and is a much stronger performer at the winter olympics than your bad country. they're not so good at hockey because the geography isn't conducive to the conditions that produce good hockey players. namely small shallow lakes that when froze make for the smooth ice thats ideal for skating. because it's mountainous rather than mostly flat, the glaciers gouged out ancient river-valleys and made fjords rather than the billion dwarf lakes that dot most of the major hockey playing countries. 5 of the big six have at least significant chunks of the country like this. canada, finland, coastal and southern sweden, midwestern United States (minnesota is aptly called land of 10k lakes for a good reason and wisconsin and michigan are very close) and russia all have a shitton of babby lakes. the odd men out are the czechs and ill be straight up and down with you i have no clue what the gently caress is going on with them. in any case, people get good at poo poo because of practice and it's hard to loving practice something if the conditions do not permit it. This is in no small part why african nations basically never have a strong showing at the winter games in any event. also they're lousy at swimming sports because it's loving suicidal to go swimming in african lakes and rivers and they're lacking in the physical and institutional infrastructure to produce capable competitive swimmers

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Hogge Wild posted:

!!!

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

:gary:

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

norway excels at sports you tard and is a much stronger performer at the winter olympics than your bad country. they're not so good at hockey because the geography isn't conducive to the conditions that produce good hockey players. namely small shallow lakes that when froze make for the smooth ice thats ideal for skating. because it's mountainous rather than mostly flat, the glaciers gouged out ancient river-valleys and made fjords rather than the billion dwarf lakes that dot most of the major hockey playing countries. 5 of the big six have at least significant chunks of the country like this. canada, finland, coastal and southern sweden, midwestern United States (minnesota is aptly called land of 10k lakes for a good reason and wisconsin and michigan are very close) and russia all have a shitton of babby lakes. the odd men out are the czechs and ill be straight up and down with you i have no clue what the gently caress is going on with them. in any case, people get good at poo poo because of practice and it's hard to loving practice something if the conditions do not permit it. This is in no small part why african nations basically never have a strong showing at the winter games in any event. also they're lousy at swimming sports because it's loving suicidal to go swimming in african lakes and rivers and they're lacking in the physical and institutional infrastructure to produce capable competitive swimmers

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Hogge Wild posted:

:holy:

holy poo poo.wav

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Soft Shell Crab posted:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild posted:

yah this is p good

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

99% of skating is done in rinks not lakes you dumbass

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Double Bill posted:

99% of skating is done in rinks not lakes you dumbass

suck my dick

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Hogge Wild posted:

hahaha

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
What's worse, living in finland or being molested by my 4 uncles during Halloween when I was 7 years old?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

a bone to pick posted:

What's worse, living in finland or being molested by my 4 uncles during Halloween when I was 7 years old?

are the uncles from finland?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
No they're from my mom's basement.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
being molsteed in finland

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
he was really sweaty and stinky and stupid

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Hogge Wild posted:

: >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWMSsXcR0Ko

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Hogge Wild posted:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Frostwerks posted:

I didn't read this but laf at getting invested enough in sports to write all that garbage.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
he's full of poo poo anyway so effort fakepost i guess?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Hogge Wild posted:

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Last year's tax records were released:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/tassa_ovat_vuoden_2014_suurituloisimmat__katso_koko_maan_ja_maakuntien_eniten_tienanneet/8418674

Use this list to figure out who to eat in the coming eurocalypse

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Someone told me I look Finnish

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Fat Lowtax posted:

Someone told me I look Finnish

congratulations, odo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

tomstuart posted:

fins are really good at speedrunning video games

fins are also really good at arguing that they are white when they are in fact, not white

Not true fins are too drunk to speedrun video games properly. just watch some agdq

Also not true cause fins are originally white, they just turn yellow once their livers fail.

also flying squirrels are terrifying i mean just look at this thing.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/unusually_many_flying_squirrel_sightings_reported/7592497
the flying toasters are getting organised.
and they are making GBS threads our economy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
"beer floating event"

where you float, and also beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
not floating in a bog 2/10