Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sheep-Goats posted:

Otoh I only like a few types of women but my helmet has many dents and grizzly scars from its tremendous exposure to battle

Hmm, same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i like tan/black girls with glasses

sorry if this offends anyone

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i like girls that look like Quan Chi, and also speak in a sexy baritone like Quan Chi.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I like women, preferably without a wispy, fey moustache

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Captain Yossarian posted:

I like women, preferably without a wispy, fey moustache

Xie could have at least grown a full and rich beard if xiey wanted to be a panfluid genderfuck or whatever

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

I like 'em cute, round tits and fat asses. Educated, so I can bust off on they glasses.

When did they change the visitors shown to five? Even POF doesn't hide THAT poo poo from you.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

mixin' with the muds and the puds, you people sicken me

but I'm also happy you're happy

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Otoh I only like a few types of women but my helmet has many dents and grizzly scars from its tremendous exposure to battle
Stop having sex with actual bears, hth

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Yawgmoth posted:

Stop having sex with actual bears, hth

If you have never had a good old fashioned Clawjob then I pity you

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

jfood posted:

Is this some kinda post against interracial dating because interracial dating owns

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Who the hell gets "Mommy" tattooed inside a giant heart on their left tit?

Besides toggle, obv

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Business Gorillas posted:

Is this some kinda post against interracial dating because interracial dating owns

Yeah to be honest I wasn't sure how to take that post either... "muds"? Stormfront regular or something? Idgi

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Captain Yossarian posted:

Yeah to be honest I wasn't sure how to take that post either... "muds"? Stormfront regular or something? Idgi
He means mudbloods, wizards with non-magical parents.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Yawgmoth posted:

He means mudbloods, wizards with non-magical parents.

Oh ok I didn't know that was a thing that people thought about! :( thank you

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here is the kind of girl I like

-embarrassing list

Thank you for reading my post :)

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

jfood posted:

your mom being the woman she is, there's a good chance you were covered in semen when she pushed you out and into this world

you really have no right to be disgusted by anyone

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Otisburg posted:

Somebody set off the lunk alarm again.

I still have no idea how that idea has lasted longer than a week. poo poo sometimes i'm having an off day and have to fail out of a set, that's shameful enough. The alarm is the bullshit on top.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

nerd death screech posted:

hello, i want everyone to know i have sex. I have it. Sex. Here's how to have sex with a girl or even a boy ha ha:

1) have no standards or dignity

my boss does this. i cannot recommend.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sheep-Goats posted:

Here is the kind of girl I like

-embarrassing list

Thank you for reading my post :)

yw

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
tinder.mpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBclkgUA88g

Charlie Brooker really is right about everything

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
http://thenewinquiry.com/essays/hot-allostatic-load/

People talk about feminism and queerness the way you’d apologize for an abusive relationship.

This isn’t for the people who are benefiting from these spaces and have no reason to change. This is for the people who were exiled, the people essays aren’t supposed to be written for. This is to say, you didn’t deserve that. That even tens or hundreds or thousands of people can be wrong, and they often are, no matter how much our socially constructed brains take that as a message to lie down and die. That nothing is too bad, too ridiculous, too bizarre to be real when it comes to making marginalized people disappear.

Ideology is a sick fetish.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

What's a space? Is it like a house? Are there like a million House-of-FF7-like houses out there that prey on trans people? Is this something to do with Ball Culture? What am I reading?

Is Twitter like San Francisco's Facebook? Why are they mad that she is trans? Who gets mad at that and calls themselves feminist?

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Oct 31, 2015

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I want to start off by introducing myself. My name is Elizabeth I am 22 years old. I was married for 5 years. Didn't work out due to personal problems between me and him. I am now divorced. Been single for 1 1/2 years. I have two wonderful kids from my marriage. Girl (5 yrs ) and my boy (3 yrs).

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

computer parts posted:

I want to start off by introducing myself. My name is Elizabeth I am 22 years old. I was married for 5 years. Didn't work out due to personal problems between me and him. I am now divorced. Been single for 1 1/2 years. I have two wonderful kids from my marriage. Girl (5 yrs ) and my boy (3 yrs).

message me if:

you DON'T cause drama, you know how to treat me right, you don't play games.

hunkrust fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Nov 30, 2015

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i honestly feel real bad when i see the early-mid 20s women with multiple kids (it aint the norm around here, hell even 1 aint) cause it's gotta be a bitch trying to find someone who aint poo poo when you're in that situation.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

computer parts posted:

Shotgun underage wedding and a second kid to boot? Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

quote:

We are a recently established group of experienced and semi-experienced swingers who meet on a fairly regular basis at a number of locations in our members area for group fun. It is a safe, comfortable and fun environment for all ,, You can be single,a couple or an existing group of swingers with experience or those new to the scene " ..

It doesn't matter if you want to join in with a full sexual group experience,Play as a couple or just watch, you will still be welcome and all personal boundaries are respected at all times. Some of us are straight,,some bi, and some bi-curious so whatever you fancy get in touch and we will consider you for our next meeting .. "
We are looking for new members to join to increase the numbers and always nice to have new people to play with " ..!!

If interested just email me at {redacted}@gmail dot com or contact me this # {redacted} for more details

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Nov 1, 2015

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

i honestly feel real bad when i see the early-mid 20s women with multiple kids (it aint the norm around here, hell even 1 aint) cause it's gotta be a bitch trying to find someone who aint poo poo when you're in that situation.

the best she could hope for is a submissive pushover manbaby who is just successful and independent enough to live on their own cuz I don't see a lot of strong willed confident normal men looking to raise someone else's kids

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

computer parts posted:

If I did my math right... she got married at 15? :stare:

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Yawgmoth posted:

15 it is. Perhaps close to 16 hence kid being 5 going on 6. So which Southern state was this? I'm gonna guess Alabama.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Yawgmoth posted:

I'm guessing she is lying about her age but didn't realize other parts of her story would have to change with it.

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.
Or the divorce took a while.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Lufiron posted:

the best she could hope for is a submissive pushover manbaby who is just successful and independent enough to live on their own cuz I don't see a lot of strong willed confident normal men looking to raise someone else's kids

It's a catch 22 because you'd need to be a strong-willed, confident man to be ok with getting involved with these kids as a potential dad figure (and kudos to those guys who do), but at the same time, a strong-willed confident man will have a lot more attractive options than hooking it up with the divorced 20-something double mother.

So really, yeah, spineless ATMs are about the best one could hope for. Or a weed dealer with a heart of gold.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's sad how some of the women straight up tell you that they want a hook up because their boyfriend can't get it up.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

It's sad how some of the women straight up tell you that they want a hook up because their boyfriend can't get it up.

Hook up with her then tell the guy every time.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yawgmoth posted:

She got married at 17. Separated just after her second kid. Divorced 1.5 years later.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Hook up with her then tell the guy every time.

Sad you didnt use "cuck it up"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i make love to my computer and it is great. the modern world owns

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL0M4HtLl40

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

make sure it's safe tho, don't wanna catch anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBcKdBZVTIw

Adbot