Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Cute as heck posted:

I thought for sure that had to be a joke gone wrong. It's not.

The whole account is dedicated to some dude posting on a reddit thing for "keto" whatever the fucks. Idk what any of that poo poo means but they've posted other dishes, they all look trash.

They are trash.

"High-end mayo"
Haha he's also posting about the Best Topic all the time, what a card.

"The Wagyu-Truffle (Dirty-ish Word) Steakburger. This dish is deliberately meant to be horrendously indulgent and basically an Andy-Warhol-esque monument to decadence with high-end ingredients. Naturally, the imgur post for it already is full of pretentious locavore-artisanal-hipster types screaming "what the gently caress is wrong with you?" Probably due to envy because they don't know I'm from a country where Wagyu is a lot more common than in the US."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Simply Simon posted:

Haha he's also posting about the Best Topic all the time, what a card.

"The Wagyu-Truffle (Dirty-ish Word) Steakburger. This dish is deliberately meant to be horrendously indulgent and basically an Andy-Warhol-esque monument to decadence with high-end ingredients. Naturally, the imgur post for it already is full of pretentious locavore-artisanal-hipster types screaming "what the gently caress is wrong with you?" Probably due to envy because they don't know I'm from a country where Wagyu is a lot more common than in the US."

So he's a disgusting Australian bogan? At least we don't have to worry about him escaping and integrating with an actual society.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Person buys a thing and does with it what they will

Spergs come out of the woodwork frothing at the mouth in condemnation because THING BAD

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

NotAnArtist posted:

Spergs come out of the woodwork frothing at the mouth in condemnation because THING BAD*

*Thread gets good

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Amazing

NotAnArtist posted:

Spergs come out of the woodwork frothing at the mouth in condemnation because THING BAD

??? When did anyone froth?

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Please don't make any unfounded accusations of frothing in a thread with cash crab, it could have serious consequences.

Inepta Lacerta
Nov 20, 2012

Really quite silly indeed.

Whatever it is, it really manages to look like an item from a Skyrim mod. Just the right horrid glossiness and overly high definition in the photo, too.

(I'd add 'bad' as a qualifier for such a mod, but it goes without saying.)

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Any frothing over ruining scotch is justified. That image is a war crime. :colbert:

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

Arivia posted:

Any frothing over ruining scotch is justified. That image is a war crime. :colbert:

I used to have strong whisky feelings, but having grown up in Scotland I now wholeheartedly support anything that might anger Scottish nationalists. Now excuse me while I chill my Ardbeg with ice, take a sip, and express a preference for Japanese blended whisky (which can be fantastically delicious btw).

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

*pours glass of liquid which can be generously described as tasting of cigarette butts and dirt*

''You can truly taste the notes of peat and oak''

*stoic tears of disgust are wiped away with cheeto-stained fingers*

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Random person: *sets a banker's box full of twenties on fire to heat up a potato wrapped in tinfoil*

Goon: Haha, drat. That's dumb.

Other Goon: Wow, mad much? Maybe if you had a little perspective in your life and spent some time doing things other than playing video games you wouldn't erupt into a bristling rage every time somebody does a thing

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

P good but your lacking in subtlety and nuance

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Tweet Me Balls posted:

Random person: *sets a banker's box full of twenties on fire to heat up a potato wrapped in tinfoil*

Goon: Haha, drat. That's dumb.

Other Goon: Wow, mad much? Maybe if you had a little perspective in your life and spent some time doing things other than playing video games you wouldn't erupt into a bristling rage every time somebody does a thing

LOL

Also, the above image came with its price: £3.20. Thanks, Edinburgh Airport!

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Do health potions count for this thread?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Minarchist posted:

Does robo-tripping count for this thread?
(no)

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!

Minarchist posted:

Oh God, why do I see a skull in the glass?! :stonk:

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
That's weird, because I see respiratory failure.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I decided to liposuction some fat and eat it with dinner make some homemade mayo today. Turned out pretty good, I think.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Being LowCarb is like one of those meth advertisements where they say "this isn't normal...but on meth it is." People eating cold beef stock with fat chunks. Low carb bread made entirely of packets of cream cheese and eggs. Wagyu beef covered in mayo, lovely cheese and salami with lettuce leaves instead of buns. Statins for 20 year olds and bans for people who dare to call a mod's wet soggy meal of simmered steaks gross. People eating 1-2 packs of bacon with eggs fried in the grease for breakfast because they've hit the plateau, so obviously more grease will clear your rear end out faster.

It isn't normal, but on low carb it is.

Honestly I think burgers taste way better wrapped in lettuce than in a bun to be quite honest

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Wanamingo posted:

I decided to liposuction some fat and eat it with dinner make some homemade mayo today. Turned out pretty good, I think.

This looks like herb butter, but still: way to go! How is it?

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

Minarchist posted:

1st image: Looks like scalloped potatoes with ham
2nd image: way over dressed chicken caesar salad

it's sausage

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

This looks like herb butter, but still: way to go! How is it?

It's good, but it was just a standard recipe. Nothing really special about it.

I guess it doesn't really come through in the photo, but it's really congealed. I don't know if I didn't whip it enough or something, but it looks like it'd melt if I left it out of the fridge.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Minarchist posted:

At least they got the kind without guaifenesin...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

NotAnArtist posted:

So we should all... stop making fun of people on the internet? :confused:

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Inepta Lacerta posted:

Whatever it is, it really manages to look like an item from a Skyrim mod. Just the right horrid glossiness and overly high definition in the photo, too.

(I'd add 'bad' as a qualifier for such a mod, but it goes without saying.)

I think that might be injera.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

cash crab posted:

LOL

Somebody assembled and sold this to another person? I hope they at least had the good grace to look ashamed, but I picture a dead-eyed junkie making this so probably not.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

cash crab posted:

LOL

To defend the Edinburgh airport, I had a delicious salmon sandwich there and it was only like $12!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

OctoberBlues posted:

To defend the Edinburgh airport, I had a delicious salmon sandwich there and it was only like $12!

I spent $15 ill-advised dollars at the Toronto airport for a similar thing. I was quite offended, because I suspect that the price was connected to the fact that it was a division of Caplansky's and they were taking advantage of my misplaced allegiance to fine Jewish dining*.

*: Caplansky's is actually awful, but I like beef bacon and bagels, sue me.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

How long was this in the microwave, Jesus.

This one sounds delicious, but it just doesn't photograph well.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

fermun posted:

How long was this in the microwave, Jesus.

This one sounds delicious, but it just doesn't photograph well.

This post is paced like a Stephen King novel

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

cash crab posted:

This post is paced like a Stephen King novel

Unlike a Stephen King novel, I would tear into at least a couple of those. You can't really go wrong with peanut butter on toast with over hard eggs.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I'd tear into that cornbread casserole. There's nothing about it that doesn't look loving amazing.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

Then what's with the blue sauce?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

:catstare:

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Samizdata posted:

Then what's with the blue sauce?

Horny Ethiopian smurf?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Horny Ethiopian smurf?

I never saw Atoberhan Smurf in any episodes.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Its eggplant with yogurt sauce

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

The Glumslinger posted:

Its eggplant with yogurt sauce

It looks like blood sausage to me, but with photography being what it is, who knows?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

It looks like blood sausage to me, but with photography being what it is, who knows?

And even still it looks better than any picture Martha Stewart has taken!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Is that a sponge/washcloth hybrid?

• Locked thread