Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

really easy

the hookah-in-car was already down decades ago by louis mattar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
yeah but the main thing is to use the engine to power the vape, imagine how many watts that must be!!! #whoa

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

duTrieux. posted:

smoking an electronic cigarette? whatever, i don't care. tiny wisps of vapor and no scent, sure.

holding something the size of a small paperback book and spitting out dense swirling clouds in front of you as you tear down the freeway at 90mph in your tesla? go gently caress yourself.

the residual nicotine in the vapor or something seems to give me an instant headache if i wind up in the range of the cloud but as long as they blow it the other direction i'm fine. "vaper culture" though is somehow dumber and worse than weed culture, which is saying something.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i mean i smoked a ton of weed in college and that didn't do poo poo but one inhale with some second-hand glycerine-nicotine mist and bam migraine.

second-hand smoke doesn't seem to do it though, somehow. maybe it's the flavoring agent or whatever? idk

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

these fuckin n00b just need to masterly ghost their vapes like a sneakatoke weed teen

did i mention i smoked weed at disneyland?

yeah i did but did i mention it was in a thai hashpipe shaped like a white elephant we called el pipé?

boy that dad in the men's room wanted to hurt me :allears:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

second-hand smoke doesn't seem to do it though, somehow. maybe it's the flavoring agent or whatever? idk

I breathed second-hand smoke for hours a day at my first machine shop job. Almost everybody was a chain smoker. No immediate ill effects except sometimes my undergarments still smelled like it after I changed out of my uniform.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFeOnd359k

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

duTrieux. posted:

if you want to blow clouds be honest with yourself and smoke a weed

vaping weed is also a thing though, you can get cartridges with concentrated oil loaded in legal / med states

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

Broken Machine posted:

vaping weed is also a thing though, you can get cartridges with concentrated oil loaded in legal / med states

a thing i am seriously considering to manage chronic pain without ruining my lungs (as much).

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Cyberbird posted:

a thing i am seriously considering to manage chronic pain without ruining my lungs (as much).

why not just eat it, that doesn't damage your lungs at all and you could regulate the dose more easily

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
https://vine.co/v/e3Z551zKvdY

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Cyberbird posted:

go for it

smoke/vape/eat all the dank nugs

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

the number of vapor juice shops that are around here makes silicon valley seem like a shining example of prudent investment.

does that stuff have like booze store levels of profit margin or something?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Shifty Pony posted:

the number of vapor juice shops that are around here makes silicon valley seem like a shining example of prudent investment.

Many of them are buying the raw materials and mixing them in the back, so yeah it's pretty profitable.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Broken Machine posted:

the word "vape" means a very different thing with weed than it does with robodicks.

if you're blowing huge clouds while vaping weed you're doing it so fuckign wrong that i can't even

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Cyberbird posted:

give it a shot. it can't hurt. (literally, i don't think anybody has ever ODd on weed like it's not even possible to get upt ot the ld50 unless you're superman in that one scene

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Shifty Pony posted:

andtifreeze and flavor poo poo is p cheap i guess

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

ayn rand hand job posted:

someone needs to reanimate breitbart and kill him again

quote:

Can you imagine how few accidents must happen on the roads in Riyadh? Pretty much the only thing Saudi Arabia gets right is forbidding women from driving, thereby avoiding the terrible hell known colloquially as “femsteering.”

Meanwhile, in the west, an insidious creeping threat to vehicular manhood has integrated itself into our daily lives while we weren’t looking. It snuck its way into every vehicle on the road, and it is in every single mobile phone on the market. I’m talking, of course, about GPS.

GPS challenges one of the few remaining areas of male excellence: navigation. Without ruling the roads, what do we have left? GPS stands for Global Positioning System, but it might as well be Geographic Patriarchy Smasher.Who could have guessed that the age of men would pass not with a bang, but with 24 satellites silently orbiting the earth?

Men have serious issues with GPS, starting with the dumbing-down of the roadways. Older drivers developed an instinctive understanding of the road through repeated travel. It was a tradition handed down from father to son for generations, since the Persians landed at an inconvenient Spartan pass due to Xerxes refusing to pull the fleet over somewhere to ask for directions.

We’ve lost that innate skill by staring at a little screen that tells us where to turn. Even experienced drivers using a GPS on a route they know experience anxiety when the pleasant little voice says, “Turn right in 200 feet.” This will no doubt be labeled PTSD by 2016, but for now we have named it the GPS jitters. Even men going their own way must now be dominated by a passive-aggressive bossy broad telling them where to turn, even though they totally were going to turn there anyway.

We’ve also been losing our sense of direction thanks to the damnable way GPS screens rotate as we travel. Asked what direction we are traveling, a young man will often say “up,” which used to be strictly the province of women and those London and New York City residents that have never driven a car in their lives. Reading a map has largely gone the same way: no one under 30 has a map in their car and, even if they did, they couldn’t read it without searching for a YouTube explainer video.

There’s a bigger problem with GPS while driving. GPS addicts tend to forget to turn their senses outside of the vehicle to do basic driving tasks… like avoiding killing themselves. This poor sod drove right off a closed bridge due to having his nose in his GPS. Here is a whole list of accidents caused by GPS and related mapping software. These stories may be amusing to you, but they should also be a stark lesson. Drivers are doing extremely stupid things because their GPS tells them to.

The next major problem with GPS usage is that it is emasculating, and not just politically with its endless entreaties to “turn left.” Married friends of mine report that navigation system usage is just another way for their wives to symbolically kick them in the groin. If the husband expresses any confusion about how to reach their destination, the woman will slyly say, “Shall I get out the GPS?”

This question actually means: “I believe your brother has a bigger penis than you and could better provide for our young during the long winter, and I’m going to leave you because you’re bad at finding things.” To the husband, this wife code is almost on a par with being cuckolded. Indeed, some men would rather watch their wives get banged by Mandingo than be reduced to asking a TomTom for help.

Many GPS systems also track speed, which results in wives chiding their husbands for even moderate violations of the speed limit. Previously, men were protected by the fact that the speedometer might as well display the speed in Chinese numerals for all the chance a woman would have at deciphering it from the passenger seat.

Even without a woman in the car, the GPS assaults our manhood. If we deviate even slightly from the course it chose for us, it starts nagging and whinging – in a calm female voice, of course – imploring us to do U-turns and increasingly bizarre manoeuvres to return to the original course. Now your wife and the computer lady are colluding. It’s like one of those shopping trips where she brings one of her terrible friends along everywhere to just agree with her, and you’re still not allowed to punch either of them.

A more reasonable approach would be for the drat thing to say, “You’ve left the course I chose for you, was that on purpose and should I remap to your desired route?” Honestly, we are at the point of HAL 9000 not wanting to open the pod bay doors: by 2020, your GPS won’t let you turn if it doesn’t want you to. Perhaps it will weigh you when you get in your car and not let you stop at McDonald’s either.

It isn’t only straight men who have problems with GPS. My gay buddies and I have to put up with passive-aggressive remarks such as, “Continue straight for 20 miles.” Honey, I will not continue straight anywhere, so why don’t you just check your map privilege? Also, based on my personal experience, if you type in, “Take me to Mandingo,” it will reply, “Destination not found.” Pathetic.

Follow Milo Yiannopoulos (@Nero) on Twitter and Facebook, or write to him at milo@breitbart.com. Android users can download Milo Alert! to be notified about new articles when they are published.

Breitbart Tech is a new vertical from Breitbart News covering tech, gaming and internet culture. Bookmark breitbart.com/tech and follow @BreitbartTech on Twitter and Facebook.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
i've come up with the ultimate idea for a vape.

1) get a regular car. diesel would work even better.
2) seal all the doors and windows to keep the vape inside better
3) install a pipe that goes from the exhaust right into the cabin
4) watch as fedora neckbeards are in shock with how powerful your v8 vape is

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Wild EEPROM posted:

i've come up with the ultimate idea for a vape.

1) get a regular car. diesel would work even better.
2) seal all the doors and windows to keep the vape inside better
3) install a pipe that goes from the exhaust right into the cabin
4) watch as fedora neckbeards are in shock with how powerful your v8 vape is

modern cars actually don't release enough CO to kill you anymore

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

oh my god

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
mods please change the topic to "why don’t you just check your map privilege"

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

computer parts posted:

Yeah they'll burn through a full tank of gas and it still won't work. And that full tank would easily take 2 to 3 days to use up

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

ayn rand hand job posted:

quote:

The next major problem with GPS usage is that it is emasculating, and not just politically with its endless entreaties to “turn left.” Married friends of mine report that navigation system usage is just another way for their wives to symbolically kick them in the groin. If the husband expresses any confusion about how to reach their destination, the woman will slyly say, “Shall I get out the GPS?”

This question actually means: “I believe your brother has a bigger penis than you and could better provide for our young during the long winter, and I’m going to leave you because you’re bad at finding things.” To the husband, this wife code is almost on a par with being cuckolded. Indeed, some men would rather watch their wives get banged by Mandingo than be reduced to asking a TomTom for help.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

computer parts posted:

cut out the catalytic converter first

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

duTrieux. posted:

give it a shot. it can't hurt. (literally, i don't think anybody has ever ODd on weed like it's not even possible to get upt ot the ld50 unless you're superman in that one scene

is that a tumor growing out of his lip in the second frame :ohdear:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Activision Blizazard just bought King, makers of Candy Crush and ???? for $5.9 billion.

They paid $1.9 billion more than Disney did for Lucas Arts.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

In cash.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

how much loving money does candy crush make jesus

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

mishaq posted:

$532 million in profit on $1.9 billion in revenue

the problem with these games is that they're trendy and once your model fails, you're never coming back. just look at zynga, whose games were all just the same thing reskinned. people got sick of them and whoops, they've lost $600 million in 5 years and their stock price has fallen 85%

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

mishaq posted:

Last quarter was $119m in profit on $496m in sales.

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
big assholes buy out littler assholes

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
activision can rake in all that money from the windows 10 deal

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

start windows 10 more like start wandows ngrmadly

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

start windows 10 more like start wandows ngrmadly

i took that photo

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

omg can i have your autograph

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

pure. pwnage.

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

Broken Machine posted:

why not just eat it, that doesn't damage your lungs at all and you could regulate the dose more easily

my digestive system is the source of the pain and there's a lot of stuff i can't eat, i'd rather not add another variable if i don't have to.

and also what this guy said

duTrieux. posted:

me too superman

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

computer parts posted:

maybe they do when they cheat the hell out of their emissions tests lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Cyberbird posted:

http://www.volcanovaporizer.com/shop_eu/en

p sure you can use regular weed with that

that or you can get a vapor genie or something

• Locked thread